NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by enchantment »

:?:
Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Post by taste_the_rainbow »

:D
Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
snarky0
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by snarky0 »

yeah this Soundgarden thing is unbelievable. NIN + Soundgarden = pure shit :lol:
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

snarky0 wrote:yeah this Soundgarden thing is unbelievable. NIN + Soundgarden = pure shit :lol:

I'm actually excited about this tour. Soundgarden has been on my list for some time.
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

http://instagram.com/p/lzEBxGBu4F/

The kiddies have daddys hair issues
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crazy7070
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Crazy7070 »

Here is new song :D :D :D
Godsmack - Cryin' Like a Bitch
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

So, what's new in here? Has she eaten him yet? Has the Almighty Turdhole beat up anyone cuz someone was mean to him? Has he grown any taller yet? WAZZUP?! :lol:

Long time, no see. My dumbass damn near kicked the bucket again. I think some asshole hired a voodoo priest to try doing me in by cursing me with randomly exploding internal organs. Ok, so maybe that's a slight exaggeration. Slight. But, I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED DAMN YOUR EYES!

Anyhoo, onward! So, really ladies (and gents), anything interesting, or at least, funny? Oh, and WTF happened to her face. It looks funny. Her nose reminds me of Michael Jackson.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

jodi2 wrote:Image
She'd make a buck on tax time if she sold that primo Pinay Remi.

She looks like Morticia in that dress...if Gomez had been broke as fuck. Pretty though.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Odd that I was thinking she was trying for the Morticia look too. But for real, did she get a nose job? Botox, obviously.
purplrex
Opening for Slaughter

Post by purplrex »

citrinecastle wrote:Odd that I was thinking she was trying for the Morticia look too. But for real, did she get a nose job? Botox, obviously.
Her? I though he invested in some botox.
But yeah, her wardrobe is conspicuously devoid of colour since 'marrying' the Rez. Forget that.....super glad you are back and hopefully you are doing well.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Thanks. :P

Ya know, I kinda miss Q and her hipster style. At least then I could honestly go, "JESUSonafuckingunicylewhatisshewearing!" Now I just wonder what corpse she dug up to get those clothes.

You know what her face reminds me of? Stephen King's 'Tommyknockers'. The book. I hardly remember it, but for the general idea. Something about aliens

*the truth is out there* :shock:
purplrex
Opening for Slaughter

Post by purplrex »

!
crooked soul
Headlining Clubs

Post by crooked soul »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
jodi2 wrote:Image

why the hate?!
That dress is fuckin' gorgeous!...
she looks lovely!...
<><
ImageImage
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

I'm not a fan of Trent's wife, but why do you people talk so much shit about her/them? Are you guys really that bitter and jealous? I mean posting pictures of their children on here? I mean really?
I use to talk to Trent and he is a really good guy despite all that crap that he said about this place. I have met/hung around TONS of musicians and Trent has showed me nothing but respect when I was around him. I say he is the one musician that has shown me the most.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

melissazombie wrote:I'm not a fan of Trent's wife, but why do you people talk so much shit about her/them? Are you guys really that bitter and jealous? I mean posting pictures of their children on here? I mean really?
By all appearances, Trent fell for a really obvious gold-digger then started acting like a complete moron. As soon as she got a chance at Trent's big bucks, Mariqueen dropped her grifter boyfriend Francis Ten and started bragging about Trent's cash flow all over Twitter. I recommend you start from Page 1 of this thread to bring yourself up to speed.
http://cltampa.com/dailyloaf/archives/2 ... 7EJ1PldWSo
purplrex
Opening for Slaughter

Post by purplrex »

Huh? I thought he was a complete moron all along.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

purplrex wrote:Huh? I thought he was a complete moron all along.
:lol: Complete's a strong word in my books!

The story of Francis Ten's attempted extortion of Tila Tequila is a pretty good one, and it really helps to connect the dots in terms of how Mariqueen and Trent really met.
jodi2

Post by jodi2 »

Lydia wrote:
purplrex wrote:Huh? I thought he was a complete moron all along.

The story of Francis Ten's attempted extortion of Tila Tequila is a pretty good one, and it really helps to connect the dots in terms of how Mariqueen and Trent really met.
Ah memories! I remember the 'we met on Twitter...' thing and then the subterfuge. So maybe Q and Ten were plotting a grift on a more successful musician, but she fell in love. :roll: :twisted: :lol:
L.A. must be a pretty convoluted place when this passes as a true love story.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="Lydia"][quote="purplrex"]Huh? I thought he was a complete moron all along.[/quote]

The story of Francis Ten's attempted extortion of Tila Tequila is a pretty good one, and it really helps to connect the dots in terms of how Mariqueen and Trent really met.[/quote]

Exactly. A large reason why I've been so entertained by all of this. As smart as he is supposed to be......as smart as HE thinks he is.....yet in the end, such an easy mark.

A thirty something gothic Lolita, knee socks, pointy black fake nails & massive artistic pretensions.

I have loved this right from the start.

Ahahahahahahahahaha
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

jodi2 wrote:Ah memories! I remember the 'we met on Twitter...' thing and then the subterfuge. So maybe Q and Ten were plotting a grift on a more successful musician, but she fell in love. :roll: :twisted: :lol:
L.A. must be a pretty convoluted place when this passes as a true love story.
Available options include:
- A man buys a prostitute he pretends is his girlfriend/wife who is in heaven because she thinks she has the keys to the kingdom.
- A prostitute grifts a man she pretends is her boyfriend/husband who only realizes she's a ho once she's tricked him into a weak prenup or trapped him with a pregnancy.
EvilNTent wrote:Exactly. A large reason why I've been so entertained by all of this. As smart as he is supposed to be......as smart as HE thinks he is.....yet in the end, such an easy mark.

A thirty something gothic Lolita, knee socks, pointy black fake nails & massive artistic pretensions.

I have loved this right from the start.

Ahahahahahahahahaha
Now that he's been tricked and trapped, he's probably fighting back:
- Sabotaging her music career to damage her self esteeem.
- Never attending industry events or scene parties to isolate her and make her feel short-changed.
- Making her feel inadequate in subtle ways, with subtle digs, to damage her self esteem.

I'd say her recent facial plastic surgery is a big clue that he's been whittling away at her self esteem. We saw how he ranted at the Ho Board crew...imagine him directing that at his most obvious available target. She's never going to admit it because she's addicted to gloating about how amazing her life is.

Same thing with Laney in the other thread. I really doubt the threesomes, fantasy play and flogging things on Etsy make her as happy as she would have everyone believe.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

I'm not connecting the dots, lol. How did they meet? Was she a hooker, lol?
I do know that they met and "fell in love" very quickly and got engaged very quickly.
My friend & I use to "talk" to him.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

melissazombie wrote:I'm not connecting the dots, lol. How did they meet? Was she a hooker, lol?
I do know that they met and "fell in love" very quickly and got engaged very quickly.
My friend & I use to "talk" to him.
You seem like a full-on fake, trolling for information and trying to out people before the tour starts. Bout time for Trent to accept that he can't control what everyone says online. NEXT!!!
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

a full-on fake trolling for information?? haha I already stated we don't talk anymore. Last time I talked with him was after he started dating her back in 2009. He has changed his phone number and everything. Do you really think he cares what people on here think? nope. I just don't understand why there is so much hate. You obviously don't know Trent personally. He obviously has changed into a new person because of her. He is totally pussy whipped. Anyway, I have moved on and accepted the fact that he is with that troll. There is nothing I can do about, but you guys sit here and continue to talk shit about him/her. It sounds to me that those who are so angry on here are bitter because he didn't fuck you or give you the time of day. Well all I can say is that he was a damn good fuck and I'm sorry you missed out. :lol:
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="melissazombie"]a full-on fake trolling for information?? haha I already stated we don't talk anymore. Last time I talked with him was after he started dating her back in 2009. He has changed his phone number and everything. Do you really think he cares what people on here think? nope. I just don't understand why there is so much hate. You obviously don't know Trent personally. He obviously has changed into a new person because of her. He is totally pussy whipped. Anyway, I have moved on and accepted the fact that he is with that troll. There is nothing I can do about, but you guys sit here and continue to talk shit about him/her. It sounds to me that those who are so angry on here are bitter because he didn't fuck you or give you the time of day. Well all I can say is that he was a damn good fuck and I'm sorry you missed out. :lol:[/quote]

Jesus, what is wrong with you???

I'd have NEVER admitted that in public if I'd sunk that low.

:)

Thank you for stopping by. Drive through to the exit & have a wonderful day.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

well bless her little heart! :wink:
purplrex
Opening for Slaughter

Post by purplrex »

Whoa what?

Did you just come on Metal Sludge and imply you had sex with the Rez and we're all jealous? Oh wait, but you haven't talked to him in a while since he changed his phone number?
I don't know if you are delusional or a stalker or a fun-filled combo of both?

Thanks for sharing and welcome to Metal Sludge!
Last edited by purplrex on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.