Pro Wrestlers?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

GhodesGroupie
Music Fan

Post by GhodesGroupie »

My fav is Triple H. I would also take HBK, Edge, Y2J and Jeff Hardy.
vanny
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by vanny »

everytime i go to a wresteling event i see a lot of girls going mostly to see john cena and randy orton
GhodesGroupie
Music Fan

Post by GhodesGroupie »

vanny wrote:everytime i go to a wresteling event i see a lot of girls going mostly to see john cena and randy orton
Yep, you're right. Orton's an asshole though. Cena is a decent guy. He and Mickie James have been dating on and off again for some time. Mickie use to date and was engaged to Kenny Dykstra. Cena is a helluva step up from Kenny in my book.
RikkiTikkiTavi
Taking Music Lessons

Post by RikkiTikkiTavi »

Undertaker!
RikkiTikkiTavi
Taking Music Lessons

Post by RikkiTikkiTavi »

Burgundytrash wrote:funny I was compared to the undertaker...lol!
and the 'taker
Nice :!:
BloodQueen
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BloodQueen »

RikkiTikkiTavi wrote:Undertaker!
I'll second that
Christ...the other white meat

"You are gayer than a rainbow handbag full of dick." ZVD

rockit19
Music Fan

Post by rockit19 »

BloodQueen wrote:
RikkiTikkiTavi wrote:Undertaker!
I'll second that
You look alot like the undertaker :!:

As for wrestlers my fav is Triple H
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

GhodesGroupie wrote:
vanny wrote:everytime i go to a wresteling event i see a lot of girls going mostly to see john cena and randy orton
Yep, you're right. Orton's an asshole though. Cena is a decent guy. He and Mickie James have been dating on and off again for some time. Mickie use to date and was engaged to Kenny Dykstra. Cena is a helluva step up from Kenny in my book.
Gosh...Mr Cena is off the hook. I would SO fuck that guy if I ever had the chance. ;)
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

MissChelle857 wrote:
GhodesGroupie wrote:
Gosh...Mr Cena is off the hook. I would SO fuck that guy if I ever had the chance. ;)
Gross, you do know that this is Mr.Cena right?

None of you are gettin Taker he is with Michelle McCool.
Where's Izzy?
GhodesGroupie
Music Fan

Post by GhodesGroupie »

Angry Jew wrote:
I didn't know he and his wife split. What's the story?
Angry Jew
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

GhodesGroupie wrote:
Angry Jew wrote:
I'm not sure but he has been having the SARA tattoo removed from his neck for a while now.Google Taker and Michelle McCool, you can find pics of them out together.I say go Taker,she is pretty hot and he has to be like 45 so good for him.
Where's Izzy?
GhodesGroupie
Music Fan

Post by GhodesGroupie »

Angry Jew wrote:
GhodesGroupie wrote:
Angry Jew wrote:
I'm not sure but he has been having the SARA tattoo removed from his neck for a while now.Google Taker and Michelle McCool, you can find pics of them out together.I say go Taker,she is pretty hot and he has to be like 45 so good for him.
I was wondering about his tattoo. I haven't paid much attention to know that it was in the process of being removed. I'll have to check that out Friday on Smackdown. As for them being a couple, he got the better end of the deal. I personally don't think he's attractive at all. Sorry, no offense to RTT above though :wink:
MechanicalBride
Music Fan

Post by MechanicalBride »

GhodesGroupie wrote:
Angry Jew wrote:
I read on another internet forum she cheated on him with another wrestler but the person didnt disclose who. The person who posted this claimed to have contacts that knew the story. Could just be a rumour though, take it for what you will.

Regarding yummy men, I'll take Jeff Hardy and John Morrison (at the same time) please :twisted:
vulpix104
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Re: hahah..

Post by vulpix104 »

PlanetRocksTeam wrote:BRIAN KENDRICK... i'm the man with the plan!! lol, I also like Matt Hardy, John Morrison too.

I have been to a few TNA tapings at universal in orlando. I was at the taping when Jeff Jarrett came out of hiding a couple weeks ago. Cute Kip is funny as hell. Other than that, there aren't really any 'hawt' guys.
On the other hand, I met Awesome Kong, and ODB (ol dirty beyotch) at the orlando ale house a couple miles from the venue. Super nice as well.
If by chance you saw the show, There was a sign out there that said SUICIDE IS GONNA KILL YA.. (for their new 'wrestler', Suicide from the new TNA WRESTLING video game for all systems) that was me.
I think there are some good-looking guys in TNA, but I guess that's because I don't really go for the super muscular type. (I really hate John Cena and Randy Orton, and guys that looks like that in general) I have a thing for Chris Sabin. There's something very cute about him -especially with the new haircut and gear he's got since the Motor City Machine Guns were formed. He's the one on the left.
Alex Shelley (right), too, although his eyes are really close together. I think it's mostly through his sense of style, not natural looks, that Shelley is attractive.
There's Lance Hoyt if you're into really tall guys, too. Not my thing, though.

And Awesome Kong is amazing.

I don't watch WWE anymore, but Chris Jericho was always one of my favourites. And they still have CM Punk, right? I really liked him when he was an indy wrestler. If he still looks the same; definitely hot.
RikkiTikkiTavi
Taking Music Lessons

Re:

Post by RikkiTikkiTavi »

GhodesGroupie wrote: I personally don't think he's attractive at all. Sorry, no offense to RTT above though :wink:
None taken! I tend to like the dark, weird guys anyway! :lol:
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Re:

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Burgundytrash wrote:funny I was compared to the undertaker...lol!

great skullet, but what's with the leather shoulder pad?
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Re: Pro Wrestlers?

Post by Kid-Wicked »

yeah, i never understood that whole image. especially with touring bands. it just looks so cheap. as much as i love crue, i never dug the shout costumes.

k.w.
has a smoking mike stand.
vulpix104
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Re:

Post by vulpix104 »

rockit19 wrote:
BloodQueen wrote:
RikkiTikkiTavi wrote:
As for wrestlers my fav is Triple H
I grew up with a crush on HHH, but after the mutton chops I could never look at him the same way again. That, and he got way too tanned and muscular for me. I hate that look.
MechanicalBride
Music Fan

Post by MechanicalBride »

Have you got any links to any websites Kitten?
boytoy
Picking a Band Name

Post by boytoy »

Triple H is married to stephaine mcmahon and they have a kid together.
GhodesGroupie
Music Fan

Post by GhodesGroupie »

boytoy wrote:Triple H is married to stephaine mcmahon and they have a kid together.
Actually they have two girls, the most recent was born this past July, her name is Murphy and the oldest daughter is Aurora. I have no doubt HHH got around in his single, younger days but he, Steph and the kids travel together all of the time (more so now since he's on SD, that's the reason they moved him from RAW to SD) so I doubt he has any time to sneak behind her back these days and if he did, it would cost more than just his marrage and kids, it would also cost him his career since his father-in-law is Vince. I don't think he'd be that stupid, he's got it too good.
GhodesGroupie
Music Fan

Post by GhodesGroupie »

"the stories i posted above are years old but i know of someone who gave him oral sex about 2 years ago i think it was around the time when stephanie was pregnant"

It had to have to have been over 2 1/2 years ago because Steph gave birth to Aurora in July 2006.
GhodesGroupie
Music Fan

Post by GhodesGroupie »

Found this in an article from August 2008....

Now that wrestler Paul "Triple H" Levesque is a father of two girls -- daughters Aurora Rose and Murphy Claire are two years and three weeks old, respectively -- the World Wrestling Entertainment superstar admits that he's a changed man. He reveals, "[Parenthood has] put a whole new spin on life for me. It's changed my perspective about what's important ... I don't know if it's softened me up, but it changes the way you look at women. I'm probably going to pay for my past!"
GhodesGroupie
Music Fan

Post by GhodesGroupie »

Kitten2000 wrote:
GhodesGroupie wrote:"the stories i posted above are years old but i know of someone who gave him oral sex about 2 years ago i think it was around the time when stephanie was pregnant"

It had to have to have been over 2 1/2 years ago because Steph gave birth to Aurora in July 2006.
it was definately when she was pregnant you are probably right about the dates- i didnt pay to much attention to the details i just wanted confirmation on his dick size :wink: Triple H is a VERY big flirt

anyone have anything on Batista?

From what I've gathered, I knew he was probably a big flirt but had no idea he had 9 inches. I figured he would be about 7 inches or so.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

We used to run into Trips all the time when he was in WCW and the guy didn't do drugs or drink, but his major addiction was women. He'd even admit he was a major whore..

We'd see him take a couple up to his hotel room everynight..The guy had an addiction and there was plenty of groupies for him to feed it.
The guy was a chick magnet.
GhodesGroupie
Music Fan

Post by GhodesGroupie »

Kitten2000 wrote:

Edge
I met him at a house show in NYC, back in June 2000. He was such a HUGE flirt! He takes his time, nice and slow, just the way I like it. Also he gave the best oral, I have ever had in a looong time
met Edge at insurrexion earlier in 2000, was the biggest flirt I have ever met in my life! Surprise surprise Val Venis wasn't around! Sadly to steal a quote from wwf programming "He looks real good, but their ain't no motor under that hood" Now he was creative and all, and looks like an adonis naked, but that is it, he isn't particularly well endowed for a man of his size and he is all considerate an caring which is sooo wrong and such a turn off! I mean, the guy is cheating on his fiancée for fcuks sake, how are you expected to listen to any of the sweet nothings he whispers, anyway very into your needs, but loves to take it slow and softly when you just want a hot'n'horny fcuk. A great guy with a BIG talented tongue, but when it come to getting down and dirty he's just tooo NICE!
- edge is good at oral, but likes to give, but when it comes to receiving it he would much rather fuck the shit out of you. he is very soft and gentle, as far as his member goes. he is average

I honestly thought Edge would be very wild and kinky in bed...kinda disappointing but kinda pleasantly surprised...
GhodesGroupie
Music Fan

Post by GhodesGroupie »

Luminiferous wrote: The guy was a chick magnet.
That doesn't surprise me.
GhodesGroupie
Music Fan

Post by GhodesGroupie »

OMFG!! I have to ROTFLMAO at the posts about Kid Kash! I know David personally. Those girls are full of it. David is NOT that great. Very hot and very into wanting to please you but he also swings for the other team as well! The only thing huge about him is his ego!
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

Luminiferous wrote:We used to run into Trips all the time when he was in WCW and the guy didn't do drugs or drink, but his major addiction was women. He'd even admit he was a major whore..

We'd see him take a couple up to his hotel room everynight..The guy had an addiction and there was plenty of groupies for him to feed it.
Terra Ryzyn had groupies? Who, Alex Wright's leftovers?

you would be very surprised- him and dave where sharing a certain female wrestler and when steph found out something the female wrestler was fired

Bullshit. Trips risked a billion dollar fortune over Ariel? Or Shelly? Come on now.

I am going to Armageddon, 3rd row camera side on the floor. Tryin to think of some creative signs.
Where's Izzy?
Angry Jew

Post by Angry Jew »

Kitten2000 wrote:
Angry Jew wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:We used to run into Trips all the time when he was in WCW and the guy didn't do drugs or drink, but his major addiction was women. He'd even admit he was a major whore..

Terra Ryzyn had groupies? Who, Alex Wright's leftovers?

you would be very surprised- him and dave where sharing a certain female wrestler and when steph found out something the female wrestler was fired

Bullshit. Trips risked a billion dollar fortune over Ariel? Or Shelly? Come on now.

I am going to Armageddon, 3rd row camera side on the floor. Tryin to think of some creative signs.

who said anything about ariel(shelly martinez-isnt she dating one of those backstreet boys)?
She was fired after getting into it with Dave last year. The post said this diva was let go over something with Trips and Dave. There have not been that many other divas let go that fit the description within the last few years.
Where's Izzy?