La Frenchie Stenchie

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Re: La Frenchie Stenchie

Post by Blackie Onassis »

la Frenchie wrote:Know nothing about chamber pots !

Rock stars are not the Elite (except Sir Jagger) so i won't always follow them inside .
I am reading this in my head - most of them have a restraining order against so I am obliged to keep a certain distance away at all times.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

You should really change your sig then:

"met almost all the elite".

It's not any more true but if it makes you happy....
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
Out Of Lurk Mode
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

la Frenchie wrote:Know nothing about chamber pots !
They're kind of like you. Full of shit.
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="la Frenchie"]Know nothing about chamber pots !

Rock stars are not the Elite (except Sir Jagger) so i won't always follow them inside .[/quote]

Rock stars are part of the elite crowd and have been for some time. It's the second had royals you slave for that have become null and void. I am not sure about these so called Park Ave. Princesses...do they still exist since Vanderbuilt died?

You don't always follow because security won't let you!
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
Out Of Lurk Mode

She has to follow them. Security won't let her walk with them so all she can do is follow behind like a stalker with a camera in her hand taking pictures so she can try to convince people on message boards that she mixes with them.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

hey frenchie cherie........woulds you likes to goes onza date wiz me you little piglet? i always wanted to duz the hogging fuz ze date
Switchkitten

Post by Switchkitten »

If old Sincity's life is so exciting why hasn't she found an editor yet ??
She can't ; n should go back to Las Vegas to suck dicks.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, because it takes an editor to tell you you've had an exciting life. You wouldn't happen to know it was exciting by say....living it?!

If you don't follow rock stars Frenchie, what the hell are you doing having verbal diarrhea all over this board? Intelligence doesn't seem to be your strong suit. Stick to those chamber pots!
Out Of Lurk Mode

la Frenchie wrote:I have verbal fight with OLD Sincity because she ruined my U2 thread n can't shut her big mouth .

Besides, she can't guess the names of old US families, except the Vanderbilts = she's only a stripper !!
Translate: She called you out on your bullshit and now you're obsessed with her. She's actually lived the exciting kind of like you can only dream of so all you can do is try to tear her down. Sadly all you do is make yourself look more pathetic with every miserable word you type. But you keep coming back because it gets you attention and you're so desperate for it that you don't even care what a joke you are.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

YAAAAWWWNNNNNNNN

The French Cunt's schtick is getting mighty old. French Cunt, fuck off to some hoity toity elite royals board and/or just die in a fire. You are a fucking bore.
Fuck sigs.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

la Frenchie wrote:I have verbal fight with OLD Sincity because she ruined my U2 thread n can't shut her big mouth .

Besides, she can't guess the names of old US families, except the Vanderbilts = she's only a stripper !!
We don't really have that kind of a hierarchy here in the US. Nobody really cares about the social register these days but old people. I don't know anybody who gives a shit about who the "old" families are. We care about names like Gates, Buffett - oh, and Obama. People who are in power NOW are the only names who matter here.

You are so fucking weird. You're like something out of the nineteenth century.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

chickenona wrote:

We don't really have that kind of a hierarchy here in the US. Nobody really cares about the social register these days but old people. I don't know anybody who gives a shit about who the "old" families are. We care about names like Gates, Buffett - oh, and Obama. People who are in power NOW are the only names who matter here.

You are so fucking weird. You're like something out of the nineteenth century.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

That was hot.
Out Of Lurk Mode

And so true.
MissM
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MissM »

New here and found this thread very entertaining! :mrgreen:
Sorry if someone gets pissed off for me bumping it but since I am European I just had to say a few things.

Don`t understand why bashing a 38yo woman for being 38 and getting published (or not, w/e). At least she has lived a little and have something to write about. I'm sure the book will be better now then if she had written it at 20. I'm just impressed of ppl who can write books. It's not an easy task.

Emanuele Filiberto and his wife Clotilde are both gorgeus looking ppl. And I have never met anyone who has looked at him as trash, quite the opposite.

A man and his dog....I would do him in a heartbeat (man not the dog)!

Clotilde, his wife.

All over Europe there's tons of princes and princesses with a title and with any luck some money. But very rarely are they members of a active royal family. I've partied with the Swedish Prince Carl-Philip (really sweet and parties like a rockstar lol) and his friends and he is probably related to all of them but they are so far down on the scale that he can't possibly remember them all. Also in the south of Europe they have dances where high society is supposed to hook up. Those with a title but no money, tries to find someone with money and the other way around. In some families it's important to find someone from their own crowd. Not very dignified in my opinion. But luckily not all of them are like that. Thank God all the Swedish royal kids is marrying normal ppl. If you are not in a active royal family the mags wont bother with you. Just the mags old ladies read. And with old I'm talking 70!

And I found the furs. The company been around since 1723:
http://eyeluv.blogspot.com/2009/10/fox- ... illon.html
Not my style though since I don't agree with the whole fur thing and those foxes would've happier alive. And I really don't like animal print. That looks cheap to me when they fake a fur like that. if it is fox let it look like fox.

@ panteraman319: I LOVE the Trollspray! :wink:

And I really wish I hadn't seen the pic of the old whore! >.<
ImageImage
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

is that you frenchie?
tabitha666
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by tabitha666 »

panteraman319 wrote:is that you frenchie?
:lol: That's what I was going to say. But I don't think Frenchie could bring herself to say anthing good/nice about Queenie. So probably not her.
MissM
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MissM »

panteraman319 wrote:is that you frenchie?
No lol I'm new here. I'm from Sweden and don't speak a word of French. :roll:
ImageImage
Nemesis
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nemesis »

la Frenchie wrote:Proof I'm a Socialite : on the pic at the bottom of the page mentioned her i'm with HIs Royal Highness prince Axel of Bourbon Parme (a direct heir of king Louis XIV ). And we are not on the pavement, we are at a chic dinner and the prince is at my table !
The Prince is 1st row in the middle and i'm 2nd row with black n white jacket :
http://www.fleurons.net/rencontres.htm

And Oh, on wednesday i'm going to a huge party with HRH prince Charles-Emmanuel de Bourbon Parme, T.R.H. the 2 sisters princesses of Bourbon Siciles. I'll take pics and, for once , will show them to you. I also go to royal marriageS: you can check at http://www.fleurons.com

To 'Sincity : sometimes you say you're an ex stripper from Vegas and after that you are a top model with a career worthy of Jerry Hall !! Your Vogue covers seem like delusion.

The difference between L'Wren and you is that she is pal with the biggest stars and she n Mick are invited to the huge castle of His Serene Highness the prince d'Arenberg ( who is a young billionnaire) and you are NOT !

You're just an Eighties groupie with a story 'sooo old n worn' as you say, and you've been trying to sell your goddamm book fo TWENTY YEARS and nobody wants it ! : so you are REDUCED to call everybody on this board to PM you to see how ''fabulous '' you are on your Myspace : it allows you to feel like a 'star'

Pathetic too is Mrs Vie who is married to an almost huge star : i rather call it being with an HAS BEEN .They are so broke they can't afford a publicist , so they try to advertise themselves on this board.

No, i'm not sucking rock stars behind tour buses, that's not very classy, but i talk to them or their Powerful wives : I was proud to chat with Ron Wood's wife, Joe, and advise her on one chic new boutique in Paris.
Jo Wood, Pamela des Barres, Bebe Buel and ... all appear in WORLWIDE magazines. You don't ! /b]

I just hate name dropping attention whores. No one's ever met you in person. You could be some lonely fat lady with no life just looking for attention. But if that is you in that picture who'd want to bang you-you're fucking ugly. You look like a bucked tooth french beaver. Leave the REAL groupies alone-they're earned their position here.
Nemesis
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nemesis »

la Frenchie wrote:Very interesting picture ; full of royals and duchesses : but of course you can't recognise them !!

Sincity 'isn't interested' in my crowd ? No it's the OPPOSITE : Royal Highnesses don't want to be seen with an old Vegas stripper .

Didn't go near Trent, i'm not a stalker like you, n i have only been banned from 1 forum.(
I'm surprised royal heinessess want to be seen with ugly bucked tooth beavers.
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

La Frenchie = best woman on Sludge

Best regards,
the Sexx
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:La Frenchie = best woman on Sludge

Best regards,
the Sexx
Why won't you let her take your title of worst woman on Sludge. Trying to cling on to it, are you?
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Post by David_Lee_Halen »

Wow! I don't think I've seen a thread get bumped after 5 years.
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

does anyone have a picture of frenchie?? i have heard about her over the years..
does she really hang out with these bands?
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Her website link was posted on page 1, but it doesn't work. I did see years ago a photo of her, her friend and Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails, but it was on the street, so she could have just accosted him.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Ok, I realize I'm late in the game but who is this bitch and why do people hate her so much?
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

Alleged groupie apparently.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Who is she supposed to have been with?