La Frenchie Stenchie

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Re: La Frenchie Stenchie

Post by Kristi Vanian »

Besides. she's more like a retarded stillborn frog.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

cherokeepony wrote:I have furs
Thats nothing to brag about.

Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. But, I get what you're saying. Frenchie seems to equate material goods with being "high class".
blondeintexas
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by blondeintexas »

I'm honestly not a fan of silk. I prefer my jackets to be leather. But I like to sleep on satin sheets.

Frenchie: What's funny is that I've actually had royalty request to photograph ME. A handsome Prince who's married to an amazingly beautiful actress, no less. They're photos that are set to be published in a book he's putting together. I have a few outtakes -- as well as pictures taken of him while he was taking pictures of me. I could post them in a heartbeat and steal the spotlight. That wouldn't be very classy, though, would it? ;)
Out Of Lurk Mode
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

Look. They can smell her stench too.
Even from a tabloid photo.
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

Looks like they just saw Stenchie by the way that lady has her mouth covered up there! Guess they need more security from the royal stalker!
The cop looks like he is going in for the tackle! Stenchie goes down...again.

Is that one Stenchie took? Yea, anyone can be standing on the street taking pictures as they pass. Looks like that is all it is. A drive by stecnhing...

I'm with Lisa...lets hear the good stuff. Which royal did you blow, Stenchie? Are you preggers with Prince William's gypsy love child yet? Because that wold be a good story.
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
Out Of Lurk Mode

If Stenchie has any furs, it's probably from road kill she took home and ate.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Lol, do they even have roadkill in Paris?

What exactly did those pictures prove? That you stood outside with a Kodak disposable camera and took some pictures? I'd rather party with a bunch of rowdy mother fuckers than wait outside of the Ritz hotel hoping to get another snapshot of some old person.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

stenchie do you shave your pussy and pits?

i just get this mental picture or nightmare of you naked and all i can see is the hairy bush trail to your hairy ass
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

la Frenchie wrote:Blonde in Texas: if you're talking about the Prince of Venice, whom i met, his actress wife is not that pretty and he is considered broke and trashy in Italy !!
I would REFUSE to be associated with him.
Jesus Halford Christ, just shut the fuck up.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
witchbitch
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by witchbitch »

I was just going to say that about this.
cherokeepony wrote:I'm not fond of diamonds, either, I just happen to have a few.
Oh good heavens, baby where's my medicine?
I must have left it outside with my etiquette
The undertaker's rule of thumb
It's hard to talk with a Novocaine tongue
cheyene94
Red Headed Slut

Post by cheyene94 »

I love this thread :) it's been a while since we had any fun on here.
If your gonna ride my ass, at least pull my hair.
Out Of Lurk Mode

la Frenchie wrote:Nicole76 : i'm IN the Ritz !

LisaVie: I was posting here fun experiences i had, until all the MORONS arrived and kept on attacking me.
You mean until people got sick of listening to your bullshit and started calling you out on it with the truth because you have nothing to back your phony stories with. You're a liar and a fake and people are sick of your shit. The only reason people talk to you is because it's fun to laugh at how pathetic you are, and you keep coming back for more making yourself even more pathetic.
la Frenchie wrote:I now save my fun for a great English board, and my friends.
Got a link to this nonexistant English board or is it yet another example of your phony claims?
la Frenchie wrote:Cherokeepony, talking about one dollar rabbitt fur !!
I knew 'she' was a CHEAP and nut !
You're just pissed that she got to them before you did. You'd sure know cheap, Stenchie since you wrote the book on it. Speaking of which, when is your tell all book coming out. I haven't gotten an answer about that one yet.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

cherokeepony wrote:Doesn't matter how much I PAID for them, just that I have them, if you want to put so damn much importance on MATERIAL ITEMS! So, I have silks, leathers, furs, diamonds, and expensive perfume...I guess THAT makes ME SOMEBODY!!!!LOL!!!!!

we like you, we really really really like you!
blondeintexas

Post by blondeintexas »

la Frenchie wrote:Blonde in Texas: if you're talking about the Prince of Venice, whom i met, his actress wife is not that pretty and he is considered broke and trashy in Italy !!
I would REFUSE to be associated with him.
Since when is Venice a country?

His wife was just named the hottest woman of the year by Maxim. His father was a famous playboy who partied with celebrities and rock stars (Mick Jagger for example) all over the world. And I can tell you he isn't broke, because he paid for my food! ;)
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

So I can join then since I'm not American? Cool beans, send me the link.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
GypsyCinnamon
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by GypsyCinnamon »

la Frenchie wrote:Oh, you beg people to pay for your food !
If you were familiar with Royal Highnesses, you'd find the title 'Prince of Venice' very normal.
You will also know it doesn't officially exist - the Italians legally abolished the titles and distinctions of the former royal family. Doesn't stop a couple of nobodies squabbling over who officially holds the non-existent title of course.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

What exactly do you mean by EX rock star, Stenchie? Once you are you always will be. That's funny and transparent.

Just face it Stenchie...you and your half blood babble is not welcome nor wanted here.
Go back to your delusions and invisible friends...no one here cares.

But what it comes down to, I have said all there is to say to you. Have a nice life cleaning the royal toilets!
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Frenchie, why are all your clothes in the pictures you put up so outdated?

Are the pictures older than dirt, or are you that broke?
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
blondeintexas

Post by blondeintexas »

If you were familiar with Royal Highnesses, you'd find the title 'Prince of Venice' very normal.
Food is the last thing I would ask for, and of course I didn't beg for it. My entire trip was already being paid for by the people who invited me.

He grew up in a fabulous European castle, and still travels there on occasion. It's not just a meaningless title in his case. I was much more impressed that he was married to my favorite character from The OC! Stalking royalty isn't one of my priorities.

I'll be the first to admit I like celebrity gossip and shopping, but those are shallow hobbies. No one here is going to respect you for placing more value on popularity & wealth, than character & personality. We'd much rather read about Don Dokken stealing your friend's sandwich.
blondeintexas

Post by blondeintexas »

chickenona wrote:Frenchie, why are all your clothes in the pictures you put up so outdated?

Are the pictures older than dirt, or are you that broke?
Out Of Lurk Mode

My English board DO exist, with an ex rockstar, but i don't want hopping mad, trailer trash Yanks to SPOIL it.
You name drop all over Metal Sludge, the most prominent groupie message board on the internet, but you won't post the link to some obscure nonexistant english board your EX rock star will probably never see. Riiiiiiiiiight. Tell us another one.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

blondeintexas wrote: We'd much rather read about Don Dokken stealing your friend's sandwich.
Hey, leave ole' Don out of this! Lol.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

la Frenchie wrote:Sincity, you Old stripper-Hooker, you are the one not welcomed on this board until your 'fabulous book ! is out !

My English board is well n alive, talking about sophisticated English bands, but they'll kill me if i bring trailer-trashes who NEED to suck n suck their way to the top !

A: Who exactly are you speaking for? Everyone here seems to like sin city quennie, You not so much.

B: We English HATE the french.

C: Sophisticated English bands? Like who? Coldplay? El DIVO??:lol:
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

la Frenchie wrote:Yes, every wanabee social-climbing trash loves that Old stripper !

Cookie : if u are an English person from the RIGHT side of the track, you could name better bands !
Lisa : i'll Never believe Lexa V. can waste her time writing to your Has Been.
Better in which way? Musically? financially? I can name dozens of bands from Great Britain. Dont forget I am from the right side of the tracks...3 millionaires in my family. Thin lizzy wrote songs about my family.
Out Of Lurk Mode

la Frenchie wrote:Yes, every wanabee social-climbing trash loves that Old stripper !

Cookie : if u are an English person from the RIGHT side of the track, you could name better bands !
Lisa : i'll Never believe Lexa V. can waste her time writing to your Has Been.
We all like Quennie because we're social climing trailer trash? Wrong, fromage twat. We like Quennie because she's genuine, honest and (unlike you) she's very personable and likable.

I can't wait until Quennie's book comes out. I'll buy it and so will you. You know you will. You'll dress up in your thirty year old rags and read about the sort of life you only wish you had, in between clipping photos out of tabloids so you can try to convince people you're anything but a sad, pathetic wannabe. You'll read it and you'll eat your heart out dreaming that you're Quennie doing all those wonderful things and meeting all thos incredible people. You'll be so jealous you won't be able to see straight. Even more jealous that you already are now.

In the meantime, go on back to your imaginary english board and drool over old posters of bands you never met. Go hump your poodle husband. Go take your meds, since you're obviously overdue. I don't care where you go. Just Go.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

Ah...thank you Lurky...you bring tears to my eyes...or that just may be the stench. But either way...Thanks! That is awesome...same to you!
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

SinCityQuennie wrote:Ah...thank you Lurky...you bring tears to my eyes...or that just may be the stench. But either way...Thanks! That is awesome...same to you!

quennie i think its the smell from her yeast infection!

anyway i forgot which thread i asked u about this lol....{if u were gonna be in town for certain concerts} Metallica is playing Madison Square Garden on Nov 14 & 15.....{i think that was the band u ask when they were palying}......and i want a first edition copy of your book signed and kissed with your lipstick! :D :D :lol: :lol: :P :P
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="panteraman319"][quote="SinCityQuennie"]Ah...thank you Lurky...you bring tears to my eyes...or that just may be the stench. But either way...Thanks! That is awesome...same to you![/quote]

quennie i think its the smell from her yeast infection!

anyway i forgot which thread i asked u about this lol....{if u were gonna be in town for certain concerts} Metallica is playing Madison Square Garden on Nov 14 & 15.....{i think that was the band u ask when they were palying}......and i want a first edition copy of your book signed and kissed with your lipstick! :D :D :lol: :lol: :P :P[/quote

Absolutely! I will saddle up to your bar and plant it on ya right then and there! The book and the lipstick!
O.k. November is good! The kids should be in school and Fran should be at home! Two shows...even better. You know what that means...a few days of Metalli-bauchery in your town! Oh, that is trouble! Last time I hung out with those guys their sound man, Bobby, was arrested for smoking the ganja in front of the bar on Main street in Salt Lake City! I tell ya, that guy can run for a being a big boy! So be prepared to do some splaining to your bosses!
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

HAHAHA Queenie......i meant to put your lipstick stamp on the book, but i will def take both!......and when it comes to partying no problen senorita!