La Frenchie Stenchie

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

svgshadowhunter
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Re: La Frenchie Stenchie

Post by svgshadowhunter »

yeah, well, it's kinda obvious Frenchie's a delusional twat who culls her knowledge from gossip rags and claims some sort of nobility that's so tenuous it's laughable.

I get her. She's jealous
YOU I can't figure. You seem to try to stay on topic but then veer off into whacked out shit that's not even close to being germane to the discussion, post ALL SORTS of personal stuff, then get all huffy when people think you're tru blood is on gottogo...
Out Of Lurk Mode
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

Without Stenchie around to unite the board with mass nausea, it looks like business is getting back to usual. much as I hate to admit it, Stenchtwat did serve a purpose.
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
svgshadowhunter

DelisciousMillerBack wrote:
svgshadowhunter wrote:yeah, well, it's kinda obvious Frenchie's a delusional twat who culls her knowledge from gossip rags and claims some sort of nobility that's so tenuous it's laughable.

I get her. She's jealous
YOU I can't figure. You seem to try to stay on topic but then veer off into whacked out shit that's not even close to being germane to the discussion, post ALL SORTS of personal stuff, then get all huffy when people think you're tru blood is on gottogo...

If you are going to pretend that you are lord and savior of the ho board, go talk to ScreechQueen, she is self righteous too. If you don't like what people post, then, skip to a message you want to read. Damn....
Wait, what? who asked you to pop your fucking cork? It was a genuine question directed at Cherokee, who lays all her personal shit ondisplay and then gets knotted up when people jump her for it.

You're calling ME self righteous after the antics and shit you pull on here? seriously? You're as delusional as the twat Frenchie.

Holy Christ. Thanks for the advice. Here's some for you.....fuck off.

Cherokee, seriously, if that's the caliber of your rear guard watching your back for you, you're fucking doomed here.
svgshadowhunter

cherokeepony wrote:svg, have I mentioned how you can just kiss my ass?
why thanks for the offer, I understand there's enough of it!

Yeah. I get it now, after catching up on past posts and that lovely abortion that the NINtard thread turned into, how you managed to earn a thread of your own on Hatas.

Charming.

How again can you have such back problems that you need narcotics and alcohol just to make it to the computer, yet your fat ass can hike all over Idaho and garden and lift shit and clean houses?

uh huh. That's about as credible as your Mom being stalked by Bundy, Miss I-Live-In-A-Small-Town-That-Averages 6 homicides a day and I knew half of the participants. Fuck. You do realize that if your town had the murder rate you claim it would be EMPTY by now?

I live in a small CITY with GANGS, poor economic prospects, low literacy and graduation percentiles that are below 50% and we don't have the murder rate you claim to have in a town of pop 3000.
svgshadowhunter

cherokeepony wrote:For a start, your reading comprehension needs a LOT of work. Next, the back thing was temporary, and I did not take the narcotics offered by the docs. Then, my mother SAW Ted Bundy, was not stalked by him.

Lastly, what the fuck does any of this have to do with someone claiming they 'know' Quennie allegedly has no book deal?

Pretty much nothing. My OP was right on topic before you decided to enlighten me about this dimebag fag by talking about YOU YOU YOU, obviously your favorite subject.

I read your quotes on the Hatas thread. Seems like Stoner has you sussed out pretty well. And your work on the NIN thread is an outstanding sample of stupidity iever I saw one. Which is odd, because you don't seem unintelligent, just desperate for attention. To have so much hatred and venom for a guy you never met and his fiancee, you talk about Trent like he ass raped your dog, it's puzzling.

My reading comprehension is fine. i was being facetious. The exaggeration in my post should have tipped you off. Sorry. I obviously am giving you a bit too much credit here.

done with you. you bore me now.
Out Of Lurk Mode

Isn't this an interesting tag team.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

DelisciousMillerBack wrote:
svgshadowhunter wrote:yeah, well, it's kinda obvious Frenchie's a delusional twat who culls her knowledge from gossip rags and claims some sort of nobility that's so tenuous it's laughable.

I get her. She's jealous

If you are going to pretend that you are lord and savior of the ho board, go talk to ScreechQueen, she is self righteous too. If you don't like what people post, then, skip to a message you want to read. Damn....

Dimebagrip, Stench was getting as old as my high school gym socks. Saying the same thing over and over. There is only so long you can answer that stuff. If you are so jealous of Quennie's book deal, then go do something with your life and write about it. It doesn't even have to be a groupie book... say you were raised by wolves or something, publishers will think you are brilliant because you will be the only ferrel child that can type. I've given you an idea. More than I should have done, so get to that book of your own, now, and quit trashing people just because you are jealous of them... :roll:
oh sweet things- panties all knoted up is kind of funny. I will repeat myself. She does NOT have a book deal. In some rare exceptions a deal can be acquired w/o an agent but that is not common especially in this financial climate.
She could try to shop a finished manuscript but the odds of her getting it published are slim to none.

If I am proven wrong down the line then I will eat crow but I am not wrong and you will all know that soon enough.
Nothin' personal.
I am not jealous of anyone who gets a book published but you better get a hefty advance because there isn't any money unless you have a best seller.

I prefer journalism. I am not vying for a book deal. I do know the ropes and lots of published authors.

Let me add that if her book is "fiction" she may have a better shot. You have to be pretty damn famous or have a unique story to get non-fiction to the tome stage these days.

Good luck. But don't bite my head off for trying to tell you some facts. She does not have a publisher.
If she did it would have been annouced by now.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

How do you know she doesn't have an agent? She never made any remarks as to this one way or the other. All you seem to be going on is her Myspace page.

And I guess I'd better make myself clear here - I have no dog in this fight. My "panties" aren't "knoted" (nice spelling for a "professional writer" btw) over your contentions. I don't know Quennie nor do I really care whether she has a book deal or not. At this point my issue is with you. You came in here speaking in absolute certainty then when pressed as to where your info came from, played coy and patronizing. Believe it or not we aren't all a bunch of dumb old emotionally invested twats. Some of us just find your allegations to be even more lacking in verifiability than the person against whom you're making your accusations and your refusal to be pinned down on the source of your knowledge a little confusing.

You've lobbed a grenade in here then backed off, being offensive to us while doing so, and directly contradicted yourself in your contentions. First you say you "KNOW" she doesn't have a deal because "If she did she'd have to keep it under wraps" then two posts later state that you "KNOW" she doesn't have one because if she did she'd blab the name of her publisher. Which is it?

You're a patronizing, offensive shit-stirrer and lousy at expressing yourself for someone who claims to write for a living.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Out Of Lurk Mode

DimeBagRIP wrote:oh sweet things- panties all knoted up is kind of funny. I will repeat myself. She does NOT have a book deal. In some rare exceptions a deal can be acquired w/o an agent but that is not common especially in this financial climate.
She could try to shop a finished manuscript but the odds of her getting it published are slim to none.

If I am proven wrong down the line then I will eat crow but I am not wrong and you will all know that soon enough.
Nothin' personal.
I am not jealous of anyone who gets a book published but you better get a hefty advance because there isn't any money unless you have a best seller.

I prefer journalism. I am not vying for a book deal. I do know the ropes and lots of published authors.

Let me add that if her book is "fiction" she may have a better shot. You have to be pretty damn famous or have a unique story to get non-fiction to the tome stage these days.

Good luck. But don't bite my head off for trying to tell you some facts. She does not have a publisher.
If she did it would have been annouced by now.
When what you say is fact, we won't get our panties "knoted" up. But so far all you've done is come onto this thread and fling shit around about matters you can't possibly have the "facts" on. Journalist or no, you can't possibly know what's going on in every agent and publisher's office in the country, even if you "claim" to know how the publishing system works. And you're starting to throw around a whole lot of "if's" for somebody who's so dead set certain.
You say you're not jealous, yet for somebody who's not jealous, you sure do spend a lot of time and attention on Quennie. So either you're jealous of her for having a book deal, or you're jealous of the men who have been with her because you want her for yourself. Either way, you're much more invested than somebody who wasn't jealous.
The more you squeal about Quennie's book deal, the more you sound like Stenchie, so it looks like you're posting in the right thread after all. Maybe we should start calling it the JealousGetAgRip thread.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

Out of lurk mode missed another option - that he's jealous of groupies in general. This is the same dude who came looking for sexual info about Dimebag, supposedly for something he was writing and, when he something that he didn't like (that yes, Dime slept with groupies) got all irate about it and started slagging everyone off.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

I'm not going to keep going the rounds with a so called journalist that can't even do proper research about something so trivial like John's marital status before they come here and start swinging with misinformation and slamming me with false info and hearsay.

You said it again, there are confidentiality clauses that go with book deals and if some one is breaking that, then it is a legal issue to be dealt with, period. And you could also be privy to that being involved in said hearsay. But as a "journalist", you should know you have no legitimacy in discussing, in any way, shape or form, anything publicly especially if it is second hand information coming from a non-involved third party. The decision and privilege of releasing information lies solely in the discretion of the parties involved in any contract, negotiation of a contract, etc. to decide how and when to go about promotions, publicity and such.

You are just jumping head first into a legal can of worms...which is quite appropriate as you will be seeing some crow soon enough.
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

Blackie Onassis wrote:Out of lurk mode missed another option - that he's jealous of groupies in general. This is the same dude who came looking for sexual info about Dimebag, supposedly for something he was writing and, when he something that he didn't like (that yes, Dime slept with groupies) got all irate about it and started slagging everyone off.
I remember that one -- sounded like a fanboy in denial than a journo if you ask me.

Sin -- I remember your "scandal" -- I don't usually care for groupie memoirs but I would read yours...
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

SinCityQuennie wrote:I'm not going to keep going the rounds with a so called journalist that can't even do proper research about something so trivial like John's marital status before they come here and start swinging with misinformation and slamming me with false info and hearsay.

You said it again, there are confidentiality clauses that go with book deals and if some one is breaking that, then it is a legal issue to be dealt with, period. And you could also be privy to that being involved in said hearsay. But as a "journalist", you should know you have no legitimacy in discussing, in any way, shape or form, anything publicly especially if it is second hand information coming from a non-involved third party. The decision and privilege of releasing information lies solely in the discretion of the parties involved in any contract, negotiation of a contract, etc. to decide how and when to go about promotions, publicity and such.

You are just jumping head first into a legal can of worms...which is quite appropriate as you will be seeing some crow soon enough.
Relax. If you have a deal then good luck. I'm not interested enough to get involved in any of your "hearsay" finger pointing.
Hope it flys for ya babe.
Go write your book and stop focusing on my opinion if you are hooked up with a publisher.
I am not interested in your legal can of nothin' lady.
Hope you have a New York Times best seller.
Now seriously. If you have a deal then don't worry so much about my opinion. I still don't think you have a deal. That is not illegal.
I just don't think you do. I haven't heard word one about it.
That is an observation.
In all honesty, I wish you well.
Now I'm done with this.
Out Of Lurk Mode

DimeBagRIP wrote:
SinCityQuennie wrote:I'm not going to keep going the rounds with a so called journalist that can't even do proper research about something so trivial like John's marital status before they come here and start swinging with misinformation and slamming me with false info and hearsay.

Relax. If you have a deal then good luck. I'm not interested enough to get involved in any of your "hearsay" finger pointing.
Go write your book and stop focusing on my opinion if you are hooked up with a publisher.
Now seriously. If you have a deal then don't worry so much about my opinion. I still don't think you have a deal. That is not illegal.
That is an observation.
Now I'm done with this.
For somebody who's not interested enough to get involved, you sure keep coming back here to pitch your two cents into the hat. Now, seriously, nobody's worried about your opinion, but when you say it over and over and over again like you do, you invite people to call you on it. You can't come in a room, fling shit into a fan and expect none of it to land back on you.
I only hope you use a spellchecker when you write your journalistic masterpieces, because when you post on here, your skills are lacking.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

quennie this douche is

dont waste your time defending urself to a jealous prick

hey dime=========
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

DimeBagRIP wrote:Relax. If you have a deal then good luck. I'm not interested enough to get involved in any of your "hearsay" finger pointing.
That is an observation.
Now I'm done with this.
Opinion?

You didn't word it like an opinion when you started in on this shit. You stated it as something you knew for a fact and acted like the rest of us were stupid for not knowing it. So bottom line you really don't know any more about Quennie's book or overall situation than anybody else posting here. Okay.

Hahahaha @ "not being interested enough". You were interested enough to come in here and try to start shit. And the only person doing any "finger-pointing" here has been you. You made an accusation pretending you had facts that you didn't have, then when you caught flak for it it suddenly morphed into "just an opinion".

And I really doubt you're "done with this".
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

Out Of Lurk Mode

Disappear for longer.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

That would be KNOTTED for those who got their panties all knotted up that my keypad didn't work.
Knotted
Knotted
Knotted.
Better? :wink:
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

la Frenchie wrote:NO alas
But i find it VERY strange that old Sincity finds the time to argue with Dimebag and me ,all the time, if she's got a little book deal !!
good god your back.......it was 15 days of peace and tranquility

i thought you were going to be gone longer? i heard having your back waxed and your bush lanscaped ,and dont forget that lil crab problem.......would take at least a month?
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

Wa wa wa wa wa wa...it's all Charlie Brown's teacher to me. Not understanding the idiocy coming from it's mouth.
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

How much fun can that 'genteel' English board really be if we're still getting the boomerang effect?
Out Of Lurk Mode

panteraman319 wrote:
la Frenchie wrote:NO alas
But i find it VERY strange that old Sincity finds the time to argue with Dimebag and me ,all the time, if she's got a little book deal !!
good god your back.......it was 15 days of peace and tranquility

i thought you were going to be gone longer? i heard having your back waxed and your bush lanscaped ,and dont forget that lil crab problem.......would take at least a month?
The crabs were too infested. They couldn't cure 'em so they let her go early.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

DimeBagRIP wrote:That would be KNOTTED for those who got their panties all knotted up that my keypad didn't work.
Knotted
Knotted
Knotted.
Holy crap, I think I just figured out who you are.
vaya con DIO

DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

chickenona wrote:
DimeBagRIP wrote:That would be KNOTTED for those who got their panties all knotted up that my keypad didn't work.
Knotted
Knotted
Knotted.
Holy crap, I think I just figured out who you are.
Make it good. I've enjoyed being Bebe this past week, lol :lol:
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

la Frenchie wrote:Yes, Bebe is another legend !

Sincity was supposed to quit, disgusted ! = the old whore has got NOTHING to do, except appearing here.

Only bumpkins think i've got crap ! (n anyway i can afford the most expensive and genteel doctors)

jesus christ u are so annoying!........
Out Of Lurk Mode

She's trying to show off her newest vocabulary word, and she's all the way up to two syllables. I'm so impressed!
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

I prefer journalism. I am not vying for a book deal. I do know the ropes and lots of published authors. (Posted by DIME on this thread on the 15th of this month)

I'm writing a book so this forum is useful to me. (Posted by DIME on the Bebe birthday thread on July 21st of this month)

Why are you contradicting yourself? I just read the Bebe Birthday thread and you said yourself you WERE writing a book and coming here helps for that...I mean, WTF. Which is it? Look at the dates...you said you were not writing a book but yet a few days later you are?
And I am not one for pointing fingers saying you are this or that person or pretending not to be, whatever, but if you are coming on here throwing accusations, be yourself and own up to it.
Out Of Lurk Mode

DimeRIP's trying to write a book too? Then I guess he'd know all about not having a book deal. Looks like Stenchie's not the only one suffering from the Gelus.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

SinCityQuennie wrote:I prefer journalism. I am not vying for a book deal. I do know the ropes and lots of published authors. (Posted by DIME on this thread on the 15th of this month)

I'm writing a book so this forum is useful to me. (Posted by DIME on the Bebe birthday thread on July 21st of this month)

Why are you contradicting yourself? I just read the Bebe Birthday thread and you said yourself you WERE writing a book and coming here helps for that...I mean, WTF. Which is it? Look at the dates...you said you were not writing a book but yet a few days later you are?
And I am not one for pointing fingers saying you are this or that person or pretending not to be, whatever, but if you are coming on here throwing accusations, be yourself and own up to it.
Writing a book yes but vying for a deal- NO! I will finish the whole thing and THEN shop my finished manuscript. I will also use an agent.
I don't want the pressure of an updront deal and time restrictions.

I have so many stories about various legends- including THE KING Elvis Presley- so many of them that should have never died. They were all senseless deaths.

I am writing a very serious book. It may take me a couple of years.

I also am not interested in owning up or arguing with you anymore.
We have different ways of approaching the book scenerio so that is that.
Good luck with your situation.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

There's already a book about this kind of thing by Pamela Des Barres - Rock Bottom: Dark Moments in Music Babylon. It's very good.