La Frenchie Stenchie

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Re: La Frenchie Stenchie

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="michelish"]I can't wait until Quennie's book comes out. I'll buy it and so will you. You know you will. You'll dress up in your thirty year old rags and read about the sort of life you only wish you had, in between clipping photos out of tabloids so you can try to convince people you're anything but a sad, pathetic wannabe. You'll read it and you'll eat your heart out dreaming that you're Quennie doing all those wonderful things and meeting all thos incredible people. You'll be so jealous you won't be able to see straight. Even more jealous that you already are now.

In the meantime, go on back to your imaginary english board and drool over old posters of bands you never met. Go hump your poodle husband. Go take your meds, since you're obviously overdue. I don't care where you go. Just Go.[/quote]

Oh yes, she will buy it. And then she will brag to her friends that Quennie is her best buddy. Then she will stalk Quennie at the book signings in france. I can see it now.
Word of advice Queenie. When you start the book tour, bring a taser. You may just need it. :)[/quote]

Taser. Oh...how funny to watch her fish tail on the floor! Thanks for that visual! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Maybe if she fries then we can have some baked brie for the party! Urgh! Shudder to think!
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="michelish"]:lol: When shes down we can tar and feather her! It would look better than anything she has in her wardrobe i'm sure![/quote]

When she's down...that made me think of a beached whale! She could only aspire to such greatness!
Tar and feather...I say we just toss her in the trash bin with all the other refuse and not give her the time of day.
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
Out Of Lurk Mode
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

Do they still have Gillotines in France? Maybe we could use one of those on ole Stenchie.
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
TroubleWalkin
Music Fan

Post by TroubleWalkin »

And if you were actually a socialite of any description you wouldn't be humiliating yourself singing the praises of gothtards in $30 Hollywood Boulevard boots.
A book works like a mirror, when a monkey looks in no philosopher looks out.
Out Of Lurk Mode

la Frenchie wrote:Don't tar n feather me, i'm wearing Designer clotheS for my 2 DAYS at the Ritz luxury hotel invitations.

If Sincity was really having book dealS, she would'nt waste all her time in this private board !!!
Book production takes time, StenchTard. You're just the Gelus that Quennie hangs around well liked by everyone while you're just a pathetic laughing stock.

Wearing those DESIGNER clothes by goodwill for two days? That explains part of the smell. The fromage you're aging in your grannypanties explains the rest.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

This is the end of the game. I have nothing left to say to this waste of flesh. I suggest we all ignore her and step over her crap. Seriously. She does this for attention...why are we giving her what she wants? Let her spam up this place and get herself banned...I agree with Blackie O in the PM she sent out.

I have no intention of contributing to this insane woman any longer. I would rather spend my time on here having fun with the rest of you!
Thanks for all the support to every one!
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

I know i'm an asshole and probably most of you wanna gore my eyes out with a spork but wanted to add my opinion that Frenchie is a fucking moron.

All her insider gossip is fucking old and the fact she always needs to add emphasis to every post with an exclamation point makes my eyes bleed.
Also she is fucking UGLY as shit.

Hey French dressing,get your shoulder pad wearing,mustache sporting,fake snooty ass outside. You add nothing here and only deserve ridicule.LOG THE FUCK OUT.
Orionslavegirl1

Class is as class does,Frenchy.

You come into the NINthread all the time spewing stuff that no one knows what the fuck you are saying

Stop obsessing about Sincity and obsess about your self,queen.
Nair does a body good.
Orionslavegirl1

You mean lurking right shorty?

Jesus,scum is as scum does and Frenchie(!!!) is as scummy as they come.
Out Of Lurk Mode

Orionslavegirl1 the only reason we hate you (here) is that you keep arguing with Stenchie. We're trying to ignore it so it'll go away.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

la Frenchie wrote:Yes, u're mad; i rarely venture on the Nin thread: i met Trent for 3 days, that's enough.

But YOU are everyday on this thread, saying nothing special.

I can't be obsessed of a scum like Sincity !
She started this thread because you've been dogging her on this board for months. I don't blame her. My only quibble is that this, along with all of yours, belongs on Hatas, but given that you're too stupid to navigate your way over here, I can't fault her for putting it on here.

My favorite thing about these threads is how EVERYONE who posts on this board is united in being unable to stand you - even the posters who catch shit from everyone else on here. You've really drawn us together! Go you!
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Orionslavegirl1

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:Orionslavegirl1 the only reason we hate you (here) is that you keep arguing with Stenchie. We're trying to ignore it so it'll go away.
A moment of weakness. I was bored and i wanted to pick at that scab.

My mistake.
becq79

Post by becq79 »

Well, reading all that was a whole heap of fun..

Do we have any pyschiatrists on board? Someone prescribe this girl some Zoloft.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

becq79 wrote:Well, reading all that was a whole heap of fun..

One thing that is true- the is no book deal.
I don't need to tell you how I know that but I do.
Her My Space page is well, not very professional.

But you gals seem to stick together on here- thats all fine but don't act like she is on the same level as THE QUEEN Pam Des Barres.
As for Frenchie- at least she is funny. When did all of you lose your sense of humor anyway?
Who cares what she says. This is a free country. Or CUNTry maybe?
Out Of Lurk Mode

DimeBagRIP wrote:One thing that is true- the is no book deal.

But you gals seem to stick together on here- thats all fine but don't act like she is on the same level as THE QUEEN Pam Des Barres.
As for Frenchie- at least she is funny. When did all of you lose your sense of humor anyway?
Please do tell us how you know there is no book deal. We'd love to know. If you can prove Quennie is full of it, please let us know and I won't waiste any more of my praise on her. If you can't prove there's no book deal, then shove it. She's not trying to be Miss Pam, she's trying to be her own woman telling her own experiences and yes we love her for it. I can't wait til her book comes out so I can read more about her adventurous life.

Stenchie was funny for awhile, but one can only laugh at a shitstain on the bottom of one's shoe for so long before the smell is no longer worth it.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="DimeBagRIP"][quote="becq79"]Well, reading all that was a whole heap of fun..

Do we have any pyschiatrists on board? Someone prescribe this girl some Zoloft.[/quote]

Who cares what she says. This is a free country. Or CUNTry maybe?[/quote]

MY myspace page is simply a personal page. I don't mean it to be professional. Never did. I chose to one day blog a chapter and took it from there to see how it sounded and where I could make improvements, plain and simple. It is my page to use how I see fit and don't need it to be professional. I still use it as a personal page. That is it. I use it to see how things sound and get some feed back and to connect with others. I have met some good people like that. If you already haven't, please remove yourself from said page and go on your merry way. I would but don't know who the fuck you are. Plain and simple.

I don't know how you think you know me or what is going on in my life. Do you live in my house and listen to my phone calls? Not that I know of. Are you there for my trips to see the publisher or agent? Are you finding all the girls that were my cohorts to get their o.k.? Nope. Did you do all the foot work to get this done? No. I did all this myself.

There is a book deal. Period. Have there been set backs in obtaining the deal? Oh hell yes! It is a long frustrating process at times. It definitely didn't happen over night. I knew how I wanted my deal to be done and that is exactly how I am doing it. I have never been one to let others take the reigns and control my words...I had that happen once and will never allow it again. This deal is on my terms and being done the way I request it to be.

And Lurky is right. I can only be myself. I don't want to be Pam and have no intentions to be. I had my own life and fun...that's all I can talk about here or there. Pam isn't perfect either. She chooses to leave out certain things about herself to the public because she thinks they would degrade her. But she did them. Why think she is some groupie perfection...she is only human and no different than any of us that lived this life. She was just before me and wrote the first book. Good on her. This book wasn't meant to make me some glorious goddess. It is so I can have my voice and my say and go on my merry way. If people like it and buy it...cool. Why do all the Pamela people think there is only room for one lady? There is plenty of room for everybody.

Thanks Lurky! I so appreciate your words.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

SinCityQuennie wrote:
DimeBagRIP wrote:
becq79 wrote:Well, reading all that was a whole heap of fun..

MY myspace page is simply a personal page. I don't mean it to be professional. Never did. I chose to one day blog a chapter and took it from there to see how it sounded and where I could make improvements, plain and simple. It is my page to use how I see fit and don't need it to be professional. I still use it as a personal page. That is it. I use it to see how things sound and get some feed back and to connect with others. I have met some good people like that. If you already haven't, please remove yourself from said page and go on your merry way. I would but don't know who the fuck you are. Plain and simple.

I don't know how you think you know me or what is going on in my life. Do you live in my house and listen to my phone calls? Not that I know of. Are you there for my trips to see the publisher or agent? Are you finding all the girls that were my cohorts to get their o.k.? Nope. Did you do all the foot work to get this done? No. I did all this myself.

There is a book deal. Period. Have there been set backs in obtaining the deal? Oh hell yes! It is a long frustrating process at times. It definitely didn't happen over night. I knew how I wanted my deal to be done and that is exactly how I am doing it. I have never been one to let others take the reigns and control my words...I had that happen once and will never allow it again. This deal is on my terms and being done the way I request it to be.

And Lurky is right. I can only be myself. I don't want to be Pam and have no intentions to be. I had my own life and fun...that's all I can talk about here or there. Pam isn't perfect either. She chooses to leave out certain things about herself to the public because she thinks they would degrade her. But she did them. Why think she is some groupie perfection...she is only human and no different than any of us that lived this life. She was just before me and wrote the first book. Good on her. This book wasn't meant to make me some glorious goddess. It is so I can have my voice and my say and go on my merry way. If people like it and buy it...cool. Why do all the Pamela people think there is only room for one lady? There is plenty of room for everybody.

Thanks Lurky! I so appreciate your words.
i wonder why people still have to bring up pamela debarres? she is the ghost of groupie past.....she lived the life, wrote a book .....now she is all dried up ......does she own a patent on writing a book on groupie life?

quennie you are the groupie of now and the future......[i still want a copy of that book signed sealed and delivered :D :D :D ]

dont listen to the hatas.....im sure your book will be a great read and be ALL YOUR OWN! just keep chugging along and im sure you will put the doubters to rest!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

DimeBagRIP wrote:One thing that is true- the is no book deal.
Oh, come on, you know goddam well that if you're going to toss a grenade in here like that pretending to know what you're talking about, you certainly do "need to" back it up.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

chickenona wrote:
DimeBagRIP wrote:One thing that is true- there is no book deal.
Oh, come on, you know goddam well that if you're going to toss a grenade in here like that pretending to know what you're talking about, you certainly do "need to" back it up.
No I don't. I'm not here to embarrass or insult her. She is writing a book but she has no publisher.
End of story.
If you don't like my answer, tuff shit.
I'm not here to win your approval or get fake forum love.

I am a published journalist. I have connections and that chick has been seeking approval from the inside for a long time.
She may write a kick ass book. She may go the Morgana route and publish it herself but she has NO publisher.
When a person has a publisher and is writing a legit book a la Pam Des Barres et al, you have to keep it under wraps. You cannot put sample chapters up on My Space.
The fact that some of you are so gullible is almost funny.

I'm not knocking her writing a book but it is not a professional effort nor is it being commissioned by anyone.

She should just tell the truth and say she is TRYING to get a book published. She never will because she is not a celebrity. Even celebrities have trouble getting deals.

Also, I have no intention of telling a bunch of strangers my name or whatnot.
That is my right. This is a message board.
I do not share my shit.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

Not trying to insult or embarrass? Then why are you? Why is it that all you Pammy Puppets are so hateful towards anyone that isn't one of her followers? Do you remember that Pamella herself was not a celebrity in any way when she was first published? No one knew her name out side of the backstage scene and even that was and is limited.

So don't be so quick to peg me with that nonsense. I at least had (unfortunately) a world wide public scandal before I began actually going head first with this. I had, in reality, started toying with writing before John passed away but then forgot about it because I found it very inappropriate to do at the time of his death when I was actually first offered book deals in 2002 and 2003.

I am not looking for anyone's approval. I have never needed fake forum love nor approval for anything. I did not come here for that reason, I had been on the board for a couple of years already before all this started.

And yes, as I stated here before, it did take a while. But in reality it has been just about a year, maybe a little over, when I started going for it. May or June of 2008 is when I started. Maybe that is a long time to you...but not me. As you said...it wasn't easy.

You said yourself, there are confidentiality clauses when it comes to book deals...so what makes you think that you can find out anything you want? Confidentiality doesn't go just one way.

If you actually read my blogs on my page, then you know all the recent postings are things that are NOT going into the book. I say that straight up in one of my blogs. Try April is the last time I posted anything from the book. That may be a clue right there....hmmmm.

I am sure you spent lots of time calling every publisher in the world. You and your connections have missed a beat or two. Trust me, I know what is happening and this is. There is room for more than one book on the groupie shelf. Pamella will always be the first to write it out and that is good and all...but she isn't the last.

But what it comes down to...defamation of caricature. (On or off this board is applicable to that on your behalf) My lawyer is quite practiced at this by now and I have never lost a case. Because, by law, I AM considered a public figure because of John Entwistle. Maybe you were one of the journo's that wrote about me over the years and you just don't approve of the situation and believe the lies of others. Maybe you should ask Roger Daltrey how this all goes down. Ha ha, now that was fucking irony the way I had him served!
Out Of Lurk Mode

DimeBagRIP wrote: No I don't. I'm not here to embarrass or insult her. She is writing a book but she has no publisher.
End of story.

I am a published journalist. I have connections and that chick has been seeking approval from the inside for a long time.
She may write a kick ass book. She may go the Morgana route and publish it herself but she has NO publisher.
When a person has a publisher and is writing a legit book a la Pam Des Barres et al, you have to keep it under wraps. You cannot put sample chapters up on My Space.

I'm not knocking her writing a book but it is not a professional effort nor is it being commissioned by anyone.

She should just tell the truth and say she is TRYING to get a book published. She never will because she is not a celebrity. Even celebrities have trouble getting deals.

I do not share my shit.
Now I know you're just trying to start personal shit with her for whatever reason. Don't know why, don't care.
Published journalist or not, there's no way you can find out what's going on in any publisher's office unless you work there yourself. They don't just give out information to anybody that calls. You must think we're pretty gullible if you think we're going to just take your word for information you can't possibly have.

I don't know why you think she's got to explain herself to you or to any other critics. If time goes by and Quennie's book never comes out, she'll be exposed, and on the same token, when it does come out, she'll be proven to be the genuine article which we already know she is. I'll buy it just like every body else on here will and I'll get her to autograph (stamp) it for me one day too.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:
DimeBagRIP wrote: No I don't. I'm not here to embarrass or insult her. She is writing a book but she has no publisher.
End of story.

I do not share my shit.
Now I know you're just trying to start personal shit with her for whatever reason. Don't know why, don't care.
Published journalist or not, there's no way you can find out what's going on in any publisher's office unless you work there yourself. They don't just give out information to anybody that calls. You must think we're pretty gullible if you think we're going to just take your word for information you can't possibly have.

I don't know why you think she's got to explain herself to you or to any other critics. If time goes by and Quennie's book never comes out, she'll be exposed, and on the same token, when it does come out, she'll be proven to be the genuine article which we already know she is. I'll buy it just like every body else on here will and I'll get her to autograph (stamp) it for me one day too.
To get a book published you need an agent. The agent shops the proposal or treatment plus sample chapters. If someone bites, a deal is struck and that is not a secret. When a publisher does a deal they always announce it to the inside book media.
When a book proposal is making the rounds several people view it, know it is being shopped and share within the various companies.

This woman has no book deal. If she did she would simply say who her publisher is. End of story.
Served Roger Daltry? Girl is straight trippin' boo!
Having a publisher is like having a record deal. Either you do or you don't.
If she actually had a deal she wouldn't need to come here and spill her guts- she'd be busy writing and finishing her work and getting her plan together with her publisher.

Morgana, who's book is great, has no publisher- she self published and is on Amazon.
When Pamela Des Barres got her deal back in the 1980's- I'm With The Band was published in 1986 people!! That's 23 years ago. There had never been a book like hers and she had guys like Don Johnson who were HUGE TV stars.
No offense to John E. but he isn't exactly a big enough star on his own to get a book contract for some chick that claims to know his personal shit.
The man was married.
He died an awful death.

Some of you will believe anything. You give the real people shit and back up the fakes.
I'm done.
Fucking stupid. :roll:
Anyone with any knowledge of the publishing world know I'm speaking the real protocol to getting a book published.
I will say it again- when you get a book deal it is PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE and the media is alerted.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

Well, thank you for telling me how it goes. I appreciate that.

If you really heard a thing you would know what is going in it. Yea...not limited to one night, I can tell you that much. Wouldn't be much of a book if it was. Not the only thing...trust me. I am not pouring my heart out here...I have plenty of secrets.

By the time I was your age...about 30, right...I was 15 years into my rock experiences. That is just the beginning...so you would know that if you knew it all. That is common knowledge.

Also, if you knew everything, then you would know John was NOT married at the time of his death. Lisa was with him for 13 years, whom he met while he was still married to Maxine whom he met while he was still married to Alison. So don't knock me, takes two to tango. But he was not married at that time. And that is public knowledge.

And the thing with Roger...yea, really happened. For slander and liable that one was...but why don't you give Curbishly a call and ask him for yourself.

And awful death, that's your opinion. You truly have no idea about that do you then. Even his friends have given him big thumbs up about it publicly.

Good for Pamella and Morgana. I don't wish any ill towards them....but the time is coming.
Last edited by SinCityQuennie on Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Out Of Lurk Mode

DimeBagRIP wrote:To get a book published you need an agent. The agent shops the proposal or treatment plus sample chapters. If someone bites, a deal is struck and that is not a secret. When a publisher does a deal they always announce it to the inside book media.
When a book proposal is making the rounds several people view it, know it is being shopped and share within the various companies.

This woman has no book deal. If she did she would simply say who her publisher is. End of story.
Having a publisher is like having a record deal. Either you do or you don't.
If she actually had a deal she wouldn't need to come here and spill her guts- she'd be busy writing and finishing her work and getting her plan together with her publisher.

Morgana, who's book is great, has no publisher- she self published and is on Amazon.
When Pamela Des Barres got her deal back in the 1980's- I'm With The Band was published in 1986 people!! That's 23 years ago. There had never been a book like hers and she had guys like Don Johnson who were HUGE TV stars.
No offense to John E. but he isn't exactly a big enough star on his own to get a book contract for some chick that claims to know his personal shit.
The man was married.
He died an awful death.

Some of you will believe anything. You give the real people shit and back up the fakes.
I'm done.
Fucking stupid. :roll:
Anyone with any knowledge of the publishing world know I'm speaking the real protocol to getting a book published.
I will say it again- when you get a book deal it is PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE and the media is alerted.
Anyone with knowledge of the publishing world knows you're full of crap. You do not need an agent to publish a book. It helps but it is not necessary. It's quite possible to strike a deal with a publisher without paying an agent to mediate. That alone proves you're just taking a dump on Quennie. I don't know why you have such an axe to grind but you come off as looking really bitter and jealous going after her like that.

Quennie, you don't have to say a thing to prove yourself to your detractors. When your book comes out, that will be all the proof you need. In the meantime, don't let them get you down. Your reputation speaks for itself.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

There were probably a lot of people who tried to discourage Pamela Des Barres from writing her book too. Nothing ventured, nothing gained to coin a phrase. I'm a big believer in trying to make your dreams come true & I wish you well. I'll even buy your book when it comes out. :)
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

DimeBagRIP wrote:
chickenona wrote:
DimeBagRIP wrote:One thing that is true- there is no book deal.
No I don't. I'm not here to embarrass or insult her. She is writing a book but she has no publisher.
End of story.

I do not share my shit.
How the fuck would explaining how you "know" there's no book deal involve giving out your name or any of that shit?

There are ways to talk in general terms about how you know this kinda shit, without being patronizing and patting us on the collective head and saying "you don't need to know the details, but I KNOW". The truth is unless you know her personally, or know that every single publisher out there has turned the book down - which nobody could really know, no matter how "professional" or "connected" they are - you're talking out of your ass. How do you even know that she doesn't have an agent?

I don't know anything about you except that you came in here making an obvious attempt to stir shit. You chose to "share" that Quennie doesn't have a book deal but when asked how you know this for a fact you try to talk tough and say you don't "share" your own shit.

It's just making you look like kind of an asshole. And if you weren't here seeking some kind of validation for your opinions, why come in here and say anything in the first place?

Thanks for calling us "fucking stupid", though. Though the fact that you define Frenchie as being "real" kinda waters down that accusation.

Also you don't really write like a professional journalist, no offense. You write like somebody with an ax to grind.
vaya con DIO

Switchkitten

Post by Switchkitten »

Now would be a great time to stop your gaping maw from running away with itself.
You surely have no clue what you are saying at this point. Generalizations about publishing are one thing, but to claim you know everything about Quennie's situation is shooting yourself in the foot. Especially about that Roger Daltrey statement. It proves you don't know jack of what you are saying.

If you don't approve that's fine, but it doesn't mean that what Quennie is claiming isn't true.
jadecrowe
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by jadecrowe »

Miss B., how about passing the popcorn this way? i'll provide the drinks. this thread is far better than anything on t.v. today.

other than that, i have nothing to add. my one fur and my good china are hand-me-downs, i've only met a few rockers beyond the local level and have pics with only 5 or 6 of them. never nailed any of them although there was one who sort of subtly hit on me, not realizing that the guy i was with is my son and not my date.

i went to *sobs* public school. i have several bottles of Geurlein or however the fuck you spell it that i've had since high school - a friend bought them for me when she went to Paris, and i've never worn any of them more than once because they reek. my current favorites are Lancome's Hypnose and one from Avon's Mark line called Greek Isles. the more expensive of the two is about $40. the one diamond i own is the tiny one on the engagement ring that i picked out. all the material possessions in the world can't buy class.

and i can't wait for Quennie's book! i'm old, married, and have to live vicariously through my fellow Sludgettes.

now, carry on with this thread. i can't take another day of watching Harry Potter or Law and Order.

p.s. i don't normally get involved in the personal stuff around here, but damn Frenchie - 1985 called, they want their look back.
"I'm afraid of what I've become. Tell them they should be too."
svgshadowhunter
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by svgshadowhunter »

Most celebrities need others to write their books for them. That's step number one for celebrities.

Anybody with a decent story to tell can get published. if it's a self-published effort, the book still gets out there through local bookstores and the Internet.

If she eventually self-publishes, it can be easily distributed through her myspace, a personal web page, amazon, etc.

So don't think just because she's trying major companies first that the book will never come to fruition. As a "published journalist" (midnight blogger?) you ought to know better.
svgshadowhunter
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by svgshadowhunter »

cherokeepony wrote:You gotta remember, all this shit is coming from the asshole who PM'd EVERYONE on this board begging for DimeBag stories, then told some outrageous bunch of bullshit about how I told him I had all sorts of info, or some damn thing, when I had told him EXACTLY what I know about Dime, which was NOTHING. Then he turns on me saying everything I know about anyone is all bullshit, all culled from the media of one sort or another (and this is a problem HOW? Gee, sorry, I didn't hang with John and Yoko...duh...), etc, etc, etc. He's trying to write a book on DimeBag but doesn't know anything or anyone, so he has to beg on here for info that he'll, like Stenchie, claim to be his own.
Not for nothing, but why does everything have to come back to you, in some fashion? I can see how you're getting this "attention whore" reputation.