La Frenchie Stenchie

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Re: La Frenchie Stenchie

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="DimeBagRIP"][quote="SinCityQuennie"]I prefer journalism. I am not vying for a book deal. I do know the ropes and lots of published authors. (Posted by DIME on this thread on the 15th of this month)

I'm writing a book so this forum is useful to me. (Posted by DIME on the Bebe birthday thread on July 21st of this month)

Why are you contradicting yourself? I just read the Bebe Birthday thread and you said yourself you WERE writing a book and coming here helps for that...I mean, WTF. Which is it? Look at the dates...you said you were not writing a book but yet a few days later you are?
And I am not one for pointing fingers saying you are this or that person or pretending not to be, whatever, but if you are coming on here throwing accusations, be yourself and own up to it.[/quote]

Writing a book yes but vying for a deal- NO! I will finish the whole thing and THEN shop my finished manuscript. I will also use an agent.
I don't want the pressure of an updront deal and time restrictions.

I have so many stories about various legends- including THE KING Elvis Presley- so many of them that should have never died. They were all senseless deaths.

I am writing a very serious book. It may take me a couple of years.

I also am not interested in owning up or arguing with you anymore.
We have different ways of approaching the book scenerio so that is that.
Good luck with your situation.[/quote]

But you will be vying for a book deal in the future so you ARE trying to get there...just like I had to. I am just a couple of years ahead of where you're at. Don't be criticizing me doing my deal the way I wanted to. That is just stupid.

Just remember the way you treated me and when you wonder why the universe is bringing you nothing but impatience, rejection and insults...you can thank your own karma as the hypocrisy you have shown me here will bite you in the ass.

Yea, so, good luck to you.
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
Out Of Lurk Mode
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

DimeBagRIP wrote:
SinCityQuennie wrote:I prefer journalism. I am not vying for a book deal. I do know the ropes and lots of published authors. (Posted by DIME on this thread on the 15th of this month)

I'm writing a book so this forum is useful to me. (Posted by DIME on the Bebe birthday thread on July 21st of this month)

Why are you contradicting yourself? I just read the Bebe Birthday thread and you said yourself you WERE writing a book and coming here helps for that...I mean, WTF. Which is it? Look at the dates...you said you were not writing a book but yet a few days later you are?
And I am not one for pointing fingers saying you are this or that person or pretending not to be, whatever, but if you are coming on here throwing accusations, be yourself and own up to it.
Writing a book yes but vying for a deal- NO! I will finish the whole thing and THEN shop my finished manuscript. I will also use an agent.

I have so many stories about various legends- including THE KING Elvis Presley- so many of them that should have never died. They were all senseless deaths.

Good luck with your situation.
Don't want the pressure of an updront deal and time restriction? Don't want the pressure of spending an advance either? Right. Translated: you can't find and agent and you can't land a book deal.
May take you a couple of years? More than that unless you start putting that spellchecker to work.
la Frenchie wrote:Don't reply to people who are ABOVE your situation !

She's jealous you were clever enough to see her lies (no book deal), so she is reading your every post to try to throw shit !!
You're right. She is ABOVE him and she's above you two. For once, you got it right.
Blackie Onassis wrote:There's already a book about this kind of thing by Pamela Des Barres - Rock Bottom: Dark Moments in Music Babylon. It's very good.
There are already books about Elvis and other dead musicians too. Unless DBRIP has something new or unique to offer, which I doubt, there's no reason to pick up his masterpiece.
SinCityQuennie wrote:But you will be vying for a book deal in the future so you ARE trying to get there...just like I had to. I am just a couple of years ahead of where you're at. Don't be criticizing me doing my deal the way I wanted to. That is just stupid.

Just remember the way you treated me and when you wonder why the universe is bringing you nothing but impatience, rejection and insults...you can thank your own karma as the hypocrisy you have shown me here will bite you in the ass.

If he ever does reach the stage of actually "shopping his book aorund" I'm sure he'll be thinking of you every step of the way. Especially when you're having a huge measure of success with your book and he's struggling with a stale old topic that's already been written a thousand times over. The results will speak for themselves.
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Lurk Mode, your own spelling has much to be desired. Everyone makes typos on message forums- doesn't mean anything.
If you want to critique mine, at least view your own last post first- littered with typos.

I know what I'm doing. I've had many published articles and the like in my career. The industry is in a hard time right now- a bit of a flux and any advance I would get on this sort of topic wouldn't be grand. Perhaps if I was writing about a personal relationship with one of my characters- like I had been married or lived with them- it would be different. I am not doing a kiss and tell tome.

Yes, there have been several books written about dead rockers. The Queen Pamela Des Barres wrote one of them called "Rock Bottom". My book is different- a much different slant on the topic.
You'll just have to wait and see.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

SinCityQuennie wrote:
DimeBagRIP wrote:
SinCityQuennie wrote:I prefer journalism. I am not vying for a book deal. I do know the ropes and lots of published authors. (Posted by DIME on this thread on the 15th of this month)

And I am not one for pointing fingers saying you are this or that person or pretending not to be, whatever, but if you are coming on here throwing accusations, be yourself and own up to it.

Good luck with your situation.

But you will be vying for a book deal in the future so you ARE trying to get there...just like I had to. I am just a couple of years ahead of where you're at. Don't be criticizing me doing my deal the way I wanted to. That is just stupid.

Lady, you blow a lot of hot air. All I said is you don't have a deal. I stand by that.
I have an agent- the same one for almost fifteen years.
I have chosen to take the route I'm taking with my book for many different reasons. If you knew one thing about the reality of the publishing world as it stands in 2009, you'd see my approach is not off.

My karma is just fine. As long as my wife and two kids are healthy and I can keep a roof over their heads, I am fine with my maker.
I never once said one thing against you. I said you do not have a book contract.
If you do, then what is the big secret? Almost everyone here seems to know who you are so if you have a publisher and a book coming out soon then just say so.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

jesus can we stop already with the back and forth boring bullshit of who Has a publisher or not........BLA BLA BLA
Out Of Lurk Mode

DimeBagRIP wrote:Lady, you blow a lot of hot air. All I said is you don't have a deal. I stand by that.
I have chosen to take the route I'm taking with my book for many different reasons. If you knew one thing about the reality of the publishing world as it stands in 2009, you'd see my approach is not off.

My karma is just fine. As long as my wife and two kids are healthy and I can keep a roof over their heads, I am fine with my maker.
I never once said one thing against you. I said you do not have a book contract.
If you do, then what is the big secret? Almost everyone here seems to know who you are so if you have a publisher and a book coming out soon then just say so.
If and when you publish your book, I'm sure Quennie would be the first one to congratulate you. Why can't you just cut the shit and do the same?
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:
DimeBagRIP wrote:Lady, you blow a lot of hot air. All I said is you don't have a deal. I stand by that.

If and when you publish your book, I'm sure Quennie would be the first one to congratulate you. Why can't you just cut the shit and do the same?
If I read it and like it of course I would congratulate her. I don't even know what the core of her book is. If it is about having an affair with a married rock guy, we'll have to see.
I liked the book May Pang wrote about John Lennon.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

You did come on here throwing all these false accusations around claiming that you DID know it all about my book and my situation. Even said I would get a better shot if it was fiction, that's rude if you ask me.
And that's where you jumped the gun on your karma. What comes around goes around and whatever energy one puts out into the universe reverberates back to them.
That is my problem with you. You threw a punch and I hit back.

It is futile for either of us to keep going on and on with this. Ridiculous really. So let's just leave at this...I have my thing going and you are doing yours. Good for us! We did our own things and that deserves some good doesn't it?

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. I hope it goes well for you.
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
Out Of Lurk Mode

DimeBagRIP wrote:If I read it and like it of course I would congratulate her. I don't even know what the core of her book is. If it is about having an affair with a married rock guy, we'll have to see.
I liked the book May Pang wrote about John Lennon.
You should congratulate her on the achievement whether you personally approve of the contents or not. We'd do the same for you. Hell, Quennie already did, showing she's the bigger man. Sort of.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

la Frenchie wrote:No; the 2 can't compare : he is a decent man n she is an old unmarried stripper with a BAD Myspace page and a wish she can write a book !!

Stop attacking Lexa VONN : she is among M.Manson 's top 17 friends : No one here can do the same.
Hahahaha, clueless as always.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Out Of Lurk Mode

Why would an elitist socialite snob with connections to royalty give two shits about some worn out, dog-ass ugly groupie who might have once fucked Marilyn Manson?
Oh, right. Because she's a stinking, lying social climbing fraud whose delusions reach to royalty but whose reality can't see any higher than scraping the bottom of the sumbag groupie barrel.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

I will take Pot Pourri for $200 Alex
blondeintexas
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by blondeintexas »

la Frenchie wrote:Stop attacking Lexa VONN : she is among M.Manson 's top 17 friends : No one here can do the same.
I'm in the top 8 of the band that Manson himself considers one of his biggest inspirations...and their liner notes...and I didn't have to sleep with them. If you think it's a major achievement, rearrange your priorities! I doubt anyone here really cares about Lexa. A lot of Sludgers are among the inner circle for bands, it's more common than you seem to realize.

Besides -- Manson is a lame douche, and Myspace is losing popularity everyday.
JoannaZ
Wannabe Rocker

Post by JoannaZ »

That 'socialite' picture looks like it was taken in 1985, if the fashions are anything to go by. I'll bet the woman in the picture is Frenchie's mum.
Out Of Lurk Mode

It's probably Stenchie 20 or 30 years ago, trying to relive glory days that never happened.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:It's probably Stenchie 20 or 30 years ago, trying to relive glory days that never happened.
i found a pic of stenchwench on her FB
i think she got a little bit old??? whatcha think?
JoannaZ
Wannabe Rocker

Post by JoannaZ »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:It's probably Stenchie 20 or 30 years ago, trying to relive glory days that never happened.
Didn't someone find out that Prince Whatsisface is in his forties? That guy in the photo looks mid-twenties, tops. So yeah, it's probably him, only 20-odd years ago. Come clean, La Stench!

In any case, it's just a photo of some people standing and sitting around a table. No proof that they are 'socialites' or 'royalty.' Could be a Christmas works do for all we know.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

la Frenchie wrote: this board is FULL of MORONS who can't talk proper English !
This should be either: full of morons who can't speak English properly

or

full of morons who can't speak proper English.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
Out Of Lurk Mode

JoannaZ wrote:
Didn't someone find out that Prince Whatsisface is in his forties? That guy in the photo looks mid-twenties, tops. So yeah, it's probably him, only 20-odd years ago. Come clean, La Stench!

In any case, it's just a photo of some people standing and sitting around a table. No proof that they are 'socialites' or 'royalty.' Could be a Christmas works do for all we know.
The guy is a royal, but he's so obscure that you can't even google the guy. And that picture is at least 20 years old judging not just by how young he was but also by the fashions the ladies are wearing in it. Stenchie either elbowed her way into it, which is why the guards are trying to edge her out, or it's photoshopped. Either way, she's as full of shit as her snatch is full of stinky old cheese.
Here's a pic of HRH in 98. He's third from the left in the tan jacket.
He was born in 67 or 68 so he would have been 30 something then. He'd be 40 something now. So Where do you suppose his hairline is by now?
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

I am sorry to say but nothing pisses me off about you Stenchie...I have no desire to ever go slumming among your so called crowd. You are nothing to me and your words don't phase me. Royalists died out with Dynasty, honey, along with your fashion sense.
Books take time to finish writing, edit and package. You, once again, obviously know nothing. :roll:
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Hobnobbing with royalty.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="Nicole76"][img]http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv17 ... ishppl.jpg[/img]

Hobnobbing with royalty.[/quote]

LOL!!!!!!! :lol:
PoisondOne
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by PoisondOne »

*comes out of lurker mode*
So Stenchie, you are a Royalist (it is supposed to be capitalized, you know)...interesting:

roy·al·ist
Pronunciation:
\-list\
Function:
noun
Date:
1:often capitalized : an adherent of a king or of monarchical government: as a: cavalier 3 b: tory 4 2: a reactionary business tycoon
— adjective

ad·her·ent
Pronunciation:
\ad-ˈhir-ənt, əd-\
Function:
adjective
Date:
15th century

1 : able or tending to adhere 2 : connected or associated with especially by contract 3 : adnate

Interesting that you just outed yourself as being connected or associated by contract...in other words, you work for someone not widely known as royalty (or worse, your mother does). I'm guessing either as a maid or caregiver as you show no signs of intelligent breeding.

If you were bred with any type of class or dignity, you would be aware of the fact that name dropping, bragging and publicly announcing your connections is declasse.

The fact is, you sit where ever you sit and drool over the fact that many here have in fact rubbed shoulders (and other body parts) with the very people you wish you could. Your jealousy is unbecoming and quite obvious.

*back to lurk mode*
"If you like it, you like it, and that’s all that matters. Music is meant to touch your soul, not impress your friends.”
~ Will Hall 1972-2010.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

cherokeepony wrote:Just found out Trent Reznor and Co. are in FRANCE...so you KNOW where Stenchie is, Reznor stalker that she is! Maybe he'll rip her cunt off, or punch her in her fat tits...LOL
cherokee! the hostilty! rip her cunt off ! i love it and would pay to see it, but i would have to hold my breath from the cheese smell
Out Of Lurk Mode

Stenchtwat's safe then. She only wishes she was a ho and it's questionable that she's human, let alone a woman.
Out Of Lurk Mode

Hello dumbass. I posted that picture because I know who's in it. Could you be any stupider?

You only wish you looked as good as that "old Las Vegas stripper." You'll never have her looks, you'll never live the exciting life that she has lived, and you'll never have an ounce of her genuine appeal. All you'll ever have is jealousy running out every pore of your body for her and a saggy old pair of grannie panties full of limburger stinking up the place.
Out Of Lurk Mode

So when is your book coming out then Stenchtwat?
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="la Frenchie"][b]U're so stupid : u know the names because they are WRITTEN under every pic !!
U could'nt ricognise the faces.

If old Sincity's life is so exciting why hasn't she found an editor yet ??
She can't ; n should go back to Las Vegas to suck dicks.[/b][/quote]

OOOH! I like sucking dicks...one of my fave past times!! :twisted:
And my life is that exciting, Stenchie. Too bad you can't gnaw through the restraints and get a life of your own.
JoannaZ
Wannabe Rocker

Post by JoannaZ »

la Frenchie wrote:

What pisses you off is that i've been mixing with the ELITE since i was a child n i'm still waiting for your pics of you at the Obamas parties, with the Park avenue princesses, or the Philadelphia Main Line...

Which explains why you're forced to take your 'photographs' while standing on the pavement with the rest of the oiks.

Try again.
Out Of Lurk Mode

la Frenchie wrote:i've been mixing with the ELITE since i was a child
Dumping out their chamber pots doesn't count as "mixing."