La Frenchie Stenchie

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

La Frenchie Stenchie

Post by SinCityQuennie »

Ladies and gentlemen, I have come to the conclusion that, in her delusion, Frenchie Stenchie has only this outlet for attention.
She needs it for her identity...due to the fact that she has no one that even notices her when she is done mopping her master's floor.
So show her some love folks! Share your opinion.
My opinion is obviously known... :twisted:
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Re: La Frenchie Stenchie

Post by cookie »

I smell frogs legs, snails, garlic and FAIL.

Yup.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

cookie wrote:I smell frogs legs, snails, garlic and FAIL.

Yup.
Napoleon type fail.....
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

Ask her to post some proof of meeting anyone other than a pic of them standing in the street outside a hotel. She usually disappears soon after....
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Blackie Onassis wrote:Ask her to post some proof of meeting anyone other than a pic of them standing in the street outside a hotel. She usually disappears soon after....

You know, I'd be too embarassed to ask a guy on the street for a photo.
(obviously im talking about famous guys... :lol: )
I dont have really any photos of the people I know/have met. I'd feel too much of a dick to ask .
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

la Frenchie wrote:38 Years old Sincity created this thread because she is JUST a stripper-Hooker from Vegas who kept some musos who were using her for her money !
But rock stars end up MARRYING 'Maw (models, actress whatever)

I'm in touch with Pamela des Barres :
she is a Legend who slept with Legends !
Her new website : pamela.....net
to quote james hetfield...so fucking what?

Who have YOU slept with?
Proof or GTFO Brie breath
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="la Frenchie"][b]38 Years old Sincity created this thread because she is JUST a stripper-Hooker from Vegas who kept some musos who were using her for her money !
But rock stars end up MARRYING 'Maw (models, actress whatever)

I'm in touch with Pamela des Barres : [/b]she is a Legend who slept with Legends !
Her new website : pamela.....[u]net[/u][/quote]

First off...thanks to all the nice folks who are just here to have fun and swap some stories.

Now...let the games begin!

OOOO! Special for you for emailing Pamella! So are so many other girls.

Yes...I know that Pamella has slept with legends...I have some of the exact same ones she does under my belt you idiot! Can you not read? Mick Jagger, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Entwistle (well, she was with Keith...but hey same band! still a legend)...same as me same as Pamella. And a few others she never got to. But good on the both of us, Pamella and I had the strength and the courage to live our lives, like so many other women here do.

And you obviously don't know Mick...yes, he chases skirts all the time, however he does have a long time girlfriend and a few others he keeps round. He has always been that way...duh. It's all understood among the lot.

Musicians using me for my money? Huh? Yea...Robert Plant is so poor, boo hoo him! So is James Hetfield and so many others that are top sellers and platinum. That's just grasping at straws!

And guess what...I have been in French Vogue, Cosmo (British and Aussie), GQ, Tabloids galore..wee fun. Penthouse, Hustler and a few others. Runwayed for Anna Sui, Galliano and a couple of others. So what? Doesn't make me that special. Just another cheesecake girl.

Why is it that you just come at me out of the blue? I left you alone Stenchie. You are the one that started this shit up again. What is it about me that makes you so angry, huh? Jealousy maybe? Out of all the people that have had something to say to you here, why am I singled out? I hadn't bothered you even though I wanted to give you shit about that last posting on Mick's birthday...lame and common knowledge. But I didn't...so you just brought this on yourself.

Now if you'll excuse me, Jimmy Page just called, he needs to borrow a few pounds for some petrol...
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
Out Of Lurk Mode
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

She comes after you because she's gelus. You threaten her warped and twisted reality of being a groupie. By being the real thing, you remind her of what a loser she is. She obviously knows nothing about these musicians she claims to know like Sir Mick and it sticks in her craw that you really do know them and can call her out on her bull, so she has to attack you to try and puff her delusions back up. She needs to stop chewing threw the restraints, stay on her meds and then maybe the voices will leave her alone.
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
tabitha666
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by tabitha666 »

Jeff who? Who is that guy?
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

The fact that all of Frenchie's pictures are taken outside lets me know that she's a bus stalker, not anyone who's ever been invited to hang out with the band.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

I think it's hilarious, and kinda sad how cherokeepony is jumping all over La Frenchie. I guess she's just happy that someone else is getting some shit around here thats not her.

Frenchie just seems like Euro-trash to me.

Rock on, Queenie.
Out Of Lurk Mode

la Frenchie wrote:How pathetic : Sincity is the queen of this board because she CAN'T appear on the cover of 'People' mag with one of her rockers ! She'll never be as famous as Pamela.

I'm not jealous of her , it's just that she kept attacking me in my thread 'U2 fresh news. She fucked Jagger, well, he fucks ANYTHING !!
Anything except you
la Frenchie wrote:And know that Sir Mick longtime gf is called L'Wren Scott; I always see her at top fashion shows : Valentino, Chanel... She comes from a good background and does something of her life : she is a noted designer now : stars wear her frocks.
She is not spending all her life around a tour bus with the like of 'Sweet Connie ; like Sincity does.

I don't like posing with rock stars, it's quite lame , but when Ian Astbury saw my pics of him at a concert , he asked his gf to take a picture together in London. Put the pic at top of http://www.fleurons.net/rock.htm
The only two pictures with Stinky in them are both typical "Can I get a picture?" on the street pictures. Neither one of them is a candid picture or looks like either guy has the slightest idea who she is. Looking at her in the pictures does tell quite a story though. Look at her makeup, her hair and her clothes. They're all very common, even tacky. No true aristocrat-born socialite with such class as Stinky claims to have would be caught dead on the street wearing such rags with her tits hanging out. A real socialite would be wearing classy makeup, not the trailer trash spackle Stinky's sporting, and a real aristocrat would have coiffed hair, not a reggedy cut pulled back in a headband. Not to mention that a real socialite could afford dental bonding. A real highbrow wouldn't be running around trying to fuck rock stars trying desperately to be another Pam Des Barres. No diss to Pam, I think she's fabulous, but a true blue-blooded socialite is raised with a different set of standards. They don't consider humping rock stars to be the epitome of personal acheivement.
At first La Stenchie was irritating, but looking at these pictures all I can see is how sad she really is trying to claim she's something she never will be, twice over. She's not a groupie and she's definitely not high class. All she's got is attacking people who live the life she only dreams of. It's just pathetic.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

cherokeepony wrote:Reposted from another thread that she is impotently invading:

La Stenchie is buck-toothed as a beaver...rockstars only use her, and only to open bottles of beer. She's also quite dark and looks like a raggedy old gypsy.
You can see by the look on Jeff's face, he wants that pic snapped quickly so he can run from her cheesy-smelling personage. This is the ONLY photo she has of her with ANYONE in rock and roll, and it's your average 'meet on the street' photo, obviously nothing personal or candid. C'mon, Stenchie, put down that Gauloises and tell us how high society you think you are! (never trust a gypsy)

By the way, I've probably run into this guy without knowing it, too...ran into a couple of the others, without knowing who the hell they were...LOL...Eddie I recognize. Don't run into him...

frenchie if that is really a pic of you, good god ive seen better heads on lettuce......why would any given rockstar [especially the ones you claim to know] wanna fuck you if they can have ANY girl for their choosin......your pics are like everyone says.....BUS STALKER!.........i figure the closest u have gotten to fuk a rockstar is blowin the roadies to the roadies darling!

ive seen pics of Queenie and she blows [no pun intended] u away in the looks department diddums........shes fukin hot........you my dear or more along the lines of a frumpy susan boyle

for your sake i hope a friend nominates you for a REMAKE on "what not to wear"
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

lisa you would have to ask queenie for those pictures yourself

but i found a few of frenchie in different phases of her rock career get ups

tabitha666

Post by tabitha666 »

I just looked at Frenchie's site. It's just a bunch of random shit and a couple of pictures. I don't get the point of it.
Out Of Lurk Mode

I wonder how long before Stenchie comes on saying she's a real socialite and we're all just jealous. :roll:
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

First off...panteraman...why thank you! Thank you very much! :D I am flattered! And love the pun!

Lisa...if would like to PM me I would be glad to give you my myspace addy where you can see some pics over the years and a few of me and my musicians and read more of my blogs and then you can decide for yourself. I am just me.
Any one else fell free to PM me and I can do the same for you as well.

In defense of Cherokee...she has been down on stenchie on several other posts as she calls out her B.S. as well. Well done you, Cherokee! You can smell the rotten fromage from where ever you are as well!

And...Yea...socialite! I have only seen the pic of her and Jeff Ament from Pearl Jam...and that was no socialite! That was the hired help! Stenchie should just admit that she really works in the kitchen at The Ritz!
What got me the most is how Stenchie said she was raised by white parents like that makes her a better person? I mean, really, skin color does not make anyone a better parent or person. But her own skin color is obviously not something she is comfortable in. Sad for you Stenchie. Actually, I would be more uncomfortable with that stupid srcunchie thing you got on that head of yours.

Keep taking useless and contradictory jabs at me, Stenchie. You just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper. Running in circles the way you do is quite amusing! You are very clueless in your responses!

When has Pamela been on the cover of People with any of her rockers...I do not remember this? Must have been so long ago if it happened. And who is to say that I haven't been in other ones like it because of one or more of my musicians? Oh, but I have...several as a matter of fact.

Will I be as famous as Pamella...ha ha ha, that's funny! I think Pamella is great and she lived among the rockers as well...but let's put it this way, it's time for a new group of ladies to emerge and tell the continuation of groupiedom...that seventies Almost Famous shit is sooooo old and worn. Watch out...here come the ladies from the eighties! We didn't even know who she was back then because by the time her book came out we (me and my friends...and probably a few ladies on here as well) were well established and respected girls in the scene! So all your Pamella Des Barres shit does nothing to me at all. Not to piss on Pamella (she was amazing in her time and even now is still her own beauty), but that's the way I feel about it. You can only re-hash that decade so many times.

I do know Mick's girl's name is L'Wren. She actually comes from a MORMON family and got away from what she has described as torturous life among the church. Well done to her for starting her own fashion line after all these years (she has wanted it for some time as she started out as a stylist in Hollywood and she did it with no financial help from Mick).
And no, Mick doesn't fuck ANYTHING...he hasn't had your smelly twat has he? Oh...of course not, he doesn't mingle with the servants.

Picture of Ian, how was it put earlier...yea just another bus stalking picture!

Just give it up and call yourself what you are...a deluded fan.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Erm NO go and have a bath.
Infact have a shower, we're really not fussy.
You smell like you're marinading fish in your pussy.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

And neither would I want to. I am related to millionaires. Self made at that.
I find the upperclasses to be bourgoise and boring.
tabitha666

Post by tabitha666 »

I have never heard of those royals that Frenchie mentioned. Are they meant to be famous?
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

la Frenchie wrote:Proof I'm a Socialite : on the pic at the bottom of the page mentioned her i'm with HIs Royal Highness prince Axel of Bourbon Parme (a direct heir of king Louis XIV ). And we are not on the pavement, we are at a chic dinner and the prince is at my table !
The Prince is 1st row in the middle and i'm 2nd row with black n white jacket :
http://www.fleurons.net/rencontres.htm

And Oh, on wednesday i'm going to a huge party with HRH prince Charles-Emmanuel de Bourbon Parme, T.R.H. the 2 sisters princesses of Bourbon Siciles. I'll take pics and, for once , will show them to you. I also go to royal marriageS: you can check at http://www.fleurons.com

To 'Sincity : sometimes you say you're an ex stripper from Vegas and after that you are a top model with a career worthy of Jerry Hall !! Your Vogue covers seem like delusion.

The difference between L'Wren and you is that she is pal with the biggest stars and she n Mick are invited to the huge castle of His Serene Highness the prince d'Arenberg ( who is a young billionnaire) and you are NOT !

You're just an Eighties groupie with a story 'sooo old n worn' as you say, and you've been trying to sell your goddamm book fo TWENTY YEARS and nobody wants it ! : so you are REDUCED to call everybody on this board to PM you to see how ''fabulous '' you are on your Myspace : it allows you to feel like a 'star'

Pathetic too is Mrs Vie who is married to an almost huge star : i rather call it being with an HAS BEEN .They are so broke they can't afford a publicist , so they try to advertise themselves on this board.

No, i'm not sucking rock stars behind tour buses, that's not very classy, but i talk to them or their Powerful wives : I was proud to chat with Ron Wood's wife, Joe, and advise her on one chic new boutique in Paris.
Jo Wood, Pamela des Barres, Bebe Buel and ... all appear in WORLWIDE magazines. You don't ! /b]

who ,what and where are the fuck you talking about toots?

cant make heads or tails out of your ramblings??

the only frenchie i think you could be is the one from GREASE the movie..........good luck beauty school dropout! frankie avalon is waiting
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="la Frenchie"][b]Proof I'm a Socialite : on the pic at the bottom of the page mentioned her i'm with HIs Royal Highness prince Axel of Bourbon Parme (a direct heir of king Louis XIV ). And we are not on the pavement, we are at a chic dinner and the prince is at my table !

And Oh, on wednesday i'm going to a huge party with HRH prince Charles-Emmanuel de Bourbon Parme, T.R.H. the 2 sisters princesses of Bourbon Siciles. I'll take pics and, for once , will show them to you. I also go to royal marriageS: you can check at http://www.fleurons.com

To 'Sincity : sometimes you say you're an ex stripper from Vegas and after that you are a top model with a career worthy of Jerry Hall !! Your Vogue covers seem like delusion.

The difference between L'Wren and you is that she is pal with the biggest stars and she n Mick are invited to the huge castle of His Serene Highness the prince d'Arenberg ( who is a young billionnaire) and you are NOT !

You're just an Eighties groupie with a story 'sooo old n worn' as you say, and you've been trying to sell your goddamm book fo TWENTY YEARS and nobody wants it ! : so you are REDUCED to call everybody on this board to PM you to see how ''fabulous '' you are on your Myspace : it allows you to feel like a 'star'

Pathetic too is Mrs Vie who is married to an [i]almost[/i] huge star : i rather call it being with an HAS BEEN .They are so broke they can't afford a publicist , so they try to advertise themselves on this board.

No, i'm not sucking rock stars behind tour buses, that's not very classy, but i talk to them or their Powerful wives : I was proud to chat with Ron Wood's wife, Joe, and advise her on one chic new boutique in Paris.
Jo Wood, Pamela des Barres, Bebe Buel and ... all appear in WORLWIDE magazines. You don't ! /b][/quote]

Jizzy Crizzy..a trashy girl wins a raffle ticket to see some bunk ass royals and she is now a socialite! Such a social bitterfly!

You are obviously telling yourself what you THINK this world of rock and roll is like and created a whole fantasy in your head. Nothing that comes out of your mouth is even close to reality up in this world. Because several of us on this board know what it is really like to actually live it and it isn't all peachy or cut and dry like you seem to think. Tells me yet again that you are on the side lines trying pathetically to get in and not invited. Give it up, you never will.

How old is that picture...that is an 80's jacket if I ever saw one...or you just really have a horrible fashion sense. And we all know here that ANYBODY can buy a table or seat at a charity event and ask for a picture. Big deal, once again. It's only a publicity photo...not a friendly one. You're not even sitting at the table. Looks like yet another random pic. Doesn't mean you know these people that none of us give a shit about. The lesser royals that have to work because they are broke I am sure! This is a rock and roll board...that's what matters to us all here.

I never said I was Jerry Hall. I was just in the right place at the right time and opportunities arose that I took. Plain as that. Good for me! I am not the only girl to have had that happen. I chose to be a stripper because it was fun, I traveled the world...ending my career in Paris at the Moulin Rouge, and I made hell of a lot of money ON MY OWN! So what...doesn't make me any less dignified than anyone else. It is the way one acts and carries themselves that makes the person...not the job.

Just give up on the Mick Jagger shit, Stenchie...it is obvious you have no association with him at all. You just keep giving more proof that you do not know him and making a bigger fool of yourself. Quit trying to make yourself legitimate by dropping his name. Not working.

I do not come here to feel like a star, I am quite comfortable in who I am. Lisa Vie wanted to see some pics and I told her if she wanted she could go there to look at me and I invited anyone else that wanted to...that is just me. I am open to scrutiny because I am secure in my own being. I am sure I am not the only person here that has a myspace page. Any one can have one. I simply come here just for good times, meet some very cool people and also listen to some input on what people want to hear. Helps me decide what to put in the first book...because it all won't fit in one (and I have a two book deal and it's growing into something that I never expected...which is a great thing). I want to be educated to what people will buy...it's called good planning. And I appreciate the feed back because most people can be constructive and secure in themselves...not destructive because they are too insecure like you.

You must remember one thing...all these women you keep mentioning, they all started out as groupies and were fucking their now EX-husbands when the men were still married to other women! Period...that's just rock and roll facts. I get that. The relationships I have carried on with my men are not any less legitimate or purposeful. They are what I choose them to be...end of story. I have lived with enough of them and choose to keep it that way as I don't feel marriage is necessary, that's just my opinion. Don't see you knocking Jerry Hall for not being married to Mick for a million years and having kids out of wedlock before their fake ceremony in Bali.

And I will say this yet again but you seem to keep ignoring it...I have been in international publications! Who is to say I don't have my own power in this little world of rock...or actually KNOW the wives of other musicians? I do...yay for me! It is no big deal as this is just my social circle...

Keep grasping at straws idiot! You just ignore what is actually written and jump all over with ignorant responses. Keep it up...again...it amuses me to no end!

Let me correct yet again...Jo is no longer Ronnie's wife. She was dumped this year for a 19 (now 20) year old cocktail waitress. That is old news honey. Jo will chat with any one out of kindness and publicity. She is nice like that. Big fucking deal, you actually probably backed her into a corner and she HAD to talk to you. And looking at that jacket you were wearing...she wouldn't have taken your advice that was forced upon her deaf ears.

And to Lisa...LOL! That is funny...she can't get a leg up on me so now it's your turn. Have fun with that! Stenchie just must despise pretty girls that have a life with a rocker. And I agree, it's not about getting into the public eye or how much money they make. It's about the love of the person, the love of the music and the life you two choose to have and how secure you both are in it. Good on ya girl! It is good to lounge and fuck at your leisure.

Now if you'll excuse me once again, Stenchie...Donatella is calling and just cannot put out the latest Versace line with out my expert color knowledge...oh, it's is hell being a socialite...sigh! :twisted:
Out Of Lurk Mode

la Frenchie wrote:Proof I'm a Socialite : on the pic at the bottom of the page mentioned her i'm with HIs Royal Highness prince Axel of Bourbon Parme (a direct heir of king Louis XIV ). And we are not on the pavement, we are at a chic dinner and the prince is at my table !
This is your proof that your a socialite? You've got a meet and greet picture with a couple of guitarists to prove you're a groupie, and this to prove you know some obscure royal? He's listed here in the royal French lineage (he sure looks young in that picture for a man of 41, doesn't he?) and he's got his own wine label. ooo, I'm impressed. Priceless. But tell me, dear princess du Stench, if you two were sitting at the same table, why are you standing squeezed behind those two men for the picture? Surely they would be gentlemen enough to make room for a lady of your standing.
la Frenchie wrote:And Oh, on wednesday i'm going to a huge party with HRH prince Charles-Emmanuel de Bourbon Parme, T.R.H. the 2 sisters princesses of Bourbon Siciles. I'll take pics and, for once , will show them to you. I also go to royal marriageS: you can check at http://www.fleurons.com
And this is proof that you go to royal weddings? Where are you in the pictures? That's right. You're not in them because you're not invited to such events like real socialites. You're the stalker across the street with a zoom lens camera, if you even took the pictures at all. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the party on Wednesday. What's the gala, anyway? A Koons exibit? Art lover that his royal highness is, it wouldn't surprise me.
la Frenchie wrote:To 'Sincity : sometimes you say you're an ex stripper from Vegas and after that you are a top model with a career worthy of Jerry Hall !! Your Vogue covers seem like delusion.

She doesn't have to invite us to her myspace to prove she's fabulous, we already know it. Unlike you she has a real reputation within certain circles while you have nothing but delusions and a curious lack of grammar skills for somebody with an aristocratic education.
la Frenchie wrote:Pathetic too is Mrs Vie who is married to an almost huge star : i rather call it being with an HAS BEEN .They are so broke they can't afford a publicist , so they try to advertise themselves on this board.

Jo Wood, Pamela des Barres, Bebe Buel and ... all appear in WORLWIDE magazines. You don't !
The only publication you'll ever appear in is Psychology weekly with a full page spread on delusions and how to treat them. But I hope you never change, Stenchie. Watching you live out your delusions is way too much fun.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:
This is your proof that your a socialite? You've got a meet and greet picture with a couple of guitarists to prove you're a groupie, and this to prove you know some obscure royal? He's listed here in the royal French lineage (he sure looks young in that picture for a man of 41, doesn't he?) and he's got his own wine label. ooo, I'm impressed. Priceless. But tell me, dear princess du Stench, if you two were sitting at the same table, why are you standing squeezed behind those two men for the picture? Surely they would be gentlemen enough to make room for a lady of your standing.
la Frenchie wrote:And Oh, on wednesday i'm going to a huge party with HRH prince Charles-Emmanuel de Bourbon Parme, T.R.H. the 2 sisters princesses of Bourbon Siciles. I'll take pics and, for once , will show them to you. I also go to royal marriageS: you can check at http://www.fleurons.com
And this is proof that you go to royal weddings? Where are you in the pictures? That's right. You're not in them because you're not invited to such events like real socialites. You're the stalker across the street with a zoom lens camera, if you even took the pictures at all. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the party on Wednesday. What's the gala, anyway? A Koons exibit? Art lover that his royal highness is, it wouldn't surprise me.
la Frenchie wrote:To 'Sincity : sometimes you say you're an ex stripper from Vegas and after that you are a top model with a career worthy of Jerry Hall !! Your Vogue covers seem like delusion.

She doesn't have to invite us to her myspace to prove she's fabulous, we already know it. Unlike you she has a real reputation within certain circles while you have nothing but delusions and a curious lack of grammar skills for somebody with an aristocratic education.
la Frenchie wrote:Pathetic too is Mrs Vie who is married to an almost huge star : i rather call it being with an HAS BEEN .They are so broke they can't afford a publicist , so they try to advertise themselves on this board.

Jo Wood, Pamela des Barres, Bebe Buel and ... all appear in WORLWIDE magazines. You don't !
The only publication you'll ever appear in is Psychology weekly with a full page spread on delusions and how to treat them. But I hope you never change, Stenchie. Watching you live out your delusions is way too much fun.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
cosmogirl
Music Fan

Post by cosmogirl »

LisaVie wrote:
la Frenchie wrote:

Pathetic too is Mrs Vie who is married to an almost huge star : i rather call it being with an HAS BEEN .They are so broke they can't afford a publicist , so they try to advertise themselves on this board.

/b]

Hey... back up bitch... I've NEVER claimed to be a socialite or a groupie... so you can leave me the fuck out of your psychotic posts... and you should never assume... it just makes you look stupid and pathetic... I don't give a fuck if Donnie never makes another dime on his music or if he is considered a has been... I know he is still writing music that I like, and I don't judge a musician's talent on the amount of success they have, but rather on their work... plus... it's Donnie's other talents that hooked me. And eventhough my family has major bank... (and I've had dinner with the Gores and Clintons...), I don't ask my family for handouts... so yea... Donnie and I are poor right now because we are choosing to lay around at the pool and fuck all day... no regrets here... I will start work next month... and he'll go to Japan and Europe and bring in some bread... it kicks fucking ass.

you can talk about your money and all the people you've met, but it doesn't change the fact that you are BORING and UGLY and PATHETIC... and would probably change places with any person on this board. So FUCK OFF BITCH.

Le Frenchie,

The only reason you are attacking Lisa is because it eats you up on the inside that you will never look like her. Jealous much?.....Does it kill you that Lisa is younger, hotter and smarter. Are we feeling threatened? I would if I had a head like yours. There seems to be a trend developing where you go after all the hot chicks on this board. You clearly have a complex about good looking people. Why bag on Donnie? He wouldn't fuck you with someone elses dick let alone his own. If fact, I can't think of any rocker old or young that would fuck you. You look like you have a dried up, old crusty snatch anyway.

Seriously, if you really are le socialite and are going to insist on continually posting pictures of yourself, then could you do us all a favour and hire a stylist. Your lack of fashion sense combined with your sub standard looks are offensive to the readers.

And one last point for you le socialite.....Just because someone is rich, a socialite, famous, etc , it does not make them automatically 'better' than everyone else. Nor does it give them the right to sit in judgement of other people and their lifestyles. But then again....we are the peasants and you are the brillant upper class socialite, you should already know that right?
Out Of Lurk Mode

Don't forget a dentist to go along with that stylist. Bucky La Stench needs some serious veneers.
GlitterQueen
Lace & Whiskey
Location: Basking in the glow of Glenn Tipton & Richie Faulkner's awesomeness

Post by GlitterQueen »

I always enjoy it when Frenchie surfaces here for her Bi-Annual Beatdown. Though I think we're stepping it up to Quarterly now - seems she's coming around for abuse a lil' more often? Meh, whatever. Still entertaining as fuck to see her continue on with her delusions of grandeur and pomposity.

Though it would be nice to see her at least make some sort of half-assed attempt at updating that pathetic lilttle website of hers. Hell, almost any retard with a few bucks and some time to kill can whip up some pretty convincing Photoshops these days.....
tabitha666

Post by tabitha666 »

SinCityQuennie wrote:I simply come here just for good times, meet some very cool people and also listen to some input on what people want to hear. Helps me decide what to put in the first book...because it all won't fit in one (and I have a two book deal and it's growing into something that I never expected...which is a great thing). I want to be educated to what people will buy...it's called good planning. And I appreciate the feed back because most people can be constructive and secure in themselves...not destructive because they are too insecure like you.
Where you ever with any of the GNR boys?
tabitha666

Post by tabitha666 »

la Frenchie wrote:Tabitha : I've met Slash in Amsterdam : a big let-down once is not on the stage ! He loves trashy girls.
As i've said in the 'Axl or Slash 'thread, i met Axl in Paris: he is BARKING-MAD. He kept changing luxury hotels in the middle of the night, bringing all his stuff around. i left, disgusted. But i still love their music.
Was I asking you?