Rockers and wives who are swingers

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

uwown2008
Passing Out Band Flyers

Re: Rockers and wives who are swingers

Post by uwown2008 »

My creator gave me (and anyone else who uses that right) the inate ability to judge any and all individuals. I know that would be hard to understand living in your passive anything goes perverted world with your don't ask don't tell policies. Like it or not there is right and there is wrong no matter how much you want to side step any and all responsiblities that go with living in this world under a proper philosophy of life.

If you have to screw around with other couples/singles or whatever to get your rocks off in your marriage your marriage is not strong on so many different levels you'll always want to avoid the fact and think a little sexual pleasure is the answer. Your marriage is predicated on bullshit and deep down you both know it. Let me ask you this (for all that think swinging is an effective lifestyle in a marriage) When you first met your wife/husband and in that first time you got intimate with them and then eventually realized you wanted to spend the rest of your life with them we're you thinking "boy it would be great to watch another man/woman screw her/him"?

And for all with the "to each there own attitudes" that don't like my judging, tough. As a responsible 28 year old man who very soon is going to have kids growing up in this world its those kinds of ideals that destroy a culture. If your that wayward with someone you should love forever and die for it be interesting (but most likley postivitly disgusting) to hear your ideas involving other issues that involve this world.

Like what was already said here swingers are typically physical and emotional wrecks. Unappealing people, gross to look at. And believe me if you could see there soul its even more dead and decayed.
Flowerfairy
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by Flowerfairy »

Post deleted.
Last edited by Flowerfairy on Sun May 03, 2020 6:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
catstyle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by catstyle »

Penny Lane wrote:
(Met most rock stars because I stalk them at hotels. )
waitwaitwait and hold the fuck up.

You're PROUD to have to resort to STALKING to meet people?

Golly gee, I wanna be you when I grow up.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

Flowerfairy wrote:This is to 'Metalizard'...
If my opinions offend you, then that is your problem. You are entitled to yours, as I am to mine. I would say you have almost certainly got your own "judgements" on various issues in life as well.
I believe swinging to be wrong. And, if you have a problem with that, then that is your issue. Your problem. Not mine.
I do not care if I "make you sick". In fact, that merely means I have touched a raw nerve and have made you think.
Flowerfairy.
In which case it may have been a good idea for you to avoid the thread from the very beginning, don't you think?
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
Flowerfairy

Post by Flowerfairy »

Post deleted.
Last edited by Flowerfairy on Sun May 03, 2020 6:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
RXQueen81
Music Fan

Post by RXQueen81 »

Metalizard wrote:
BaGawker2.0 wrote:isnt maynard and his g/f?
I hope so...
Me too...his voice makes him super sexy to me, and the fact that he's kind of a recluse. Mystery is sexier than pimping yourself out all over, in my opinion.
bonedog69
Headlining Clubs

Post by bonedog69 »

My partner and I tried swinging a few times. It was fun while it lasted, and it spiced up our relationship. But it got boring after the third or fourth time. Now we are monogamous again.
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:If Muppet Butt's writing was a literary movement, it would be considered post-retarded.
NativeTampon
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by NativeTampon »

Some of you amaze me with how closed minded you are, but it's Sludge so I should expect that.

I personally know 4 couples who are Swingers and are still together after 10 to 20 years in each circumstance. It doesn't start off that way, but as long as there is open communication on BOTH sides, then it can work. My friends love each other dearly, but like to play with other people because they can separate love from sex and vice versa. Not everyone has the personality to do it because most people are very jealous and don't like sharing

Some people just don't want monogamy...and in fact, monogamy was a concept based upon social and religious control. Read your Bible. Polygamy is mentioned quite a few times. The concept of monogamy and marriage (especially marriage for love) wasn't even thought of until 50-100 years ago. People got married for money/dowries, love never had anything to do with it, which is why even the greatest of rulers had mistresses/concubines, etc. Think about the Asian rulers who had multiple wives and mistresses - they did that to preserve their heritage and pass down the family line - no one ever got married for love. Seriously, do your research - there is plenty of information out there! I am also an Anthropologst so I can even tell you where to go if you need some help finding the right books

Those of you who make assumptions or judgments about Swingers or people who, as consenting adults, want to explore a different side of sex should turn that judgment upon yourselves and take a look at your own issues. Some people prefer a little bit more than missionary or doggie style - and you might too if you would take off those blinders and let yourself explore outside your normal limits.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

Vince Neil and his last wife. They had an arrangement.
rattfan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by rattfan »

I'm not a Sweet Cheater, but hey, for people who want to swing, well I could care less. It doesn't affect me any. I don't care if people are gay. It's not my life to live. I don't judge other people, nor their belief's.

So for all your swingers, well swing away.
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

uwown2008 wrote:My creator gave me (and anyone else who uses that right) the inate ability to judge any and all individuals. I know that would be hard to understand living in your passive anything goes perverted world with your don't ask don't tell policies. Like it or not there is right and there is wrong no matter how much you want to side step any and all responsiblities that go with living in this world under a proper philosophy of life.

If you have to screw around with other couples/singles or whatever to get your rocks off in your marriage your marriage is not strong on so many different levels you'll always want to avoid the fact and think a little sexual pleasure is the answer. Your marriage is predicated on bullshit and deep down you both know it. Let me ask you this (for all that think swinging is an effective lifestyle in a marriage) When you first met your wife/husband and in that first time you got intimate with them and then eventually realized you wanted to spend the rest of your life with them we're you thinking "boy it would be great to watch another man/woman screw her/him"?

And for all with the "to each there own attitudes" that don't like my judging, tough. As a responsible 28 year old man who very soon is going to have kids growing up in this world its those kinds of ideals that destroy a culture. If your that wayward with someone you should love forever and die for it be interesting (but most likley postivitly disgusting) to hear your ideas involving other issues that involve this world.

Like what was already said here swingers are typically physical and emotional wrecks. Unappealing people, gross to look at. And believe me if you could see there soul its even more dead and decayed.
Great, a Christian conservative giving marriage advice. Isn't it funny when these same 'judgers' get caught within the church or politics that they either are gay, bi or involved in an affair yet they pass judgment on all those who have 'sinned' in their eyes.
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
uwown2008
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by uwown2008 »

Did you hear me take it past creator? I dont hold water for anybody. But clearly you just want to have it both ways all the time. Do I judge? You better believe it and there is no one I judge harder than myself day in and day out. So because of some despicable, disgusting, hypocritical liars and scumbags in your view I'm in that group too? But of course you made it very clear you stand for nothing. Day by day right? Whatever works? To each his own? That kind of passive thought process only effects those when it happens in your backyard then you'll react and its certainly not exclusive to "swinging".
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Please go back to lurking.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

No shit - I just judged uwown based on those posts and I can only conclude that he/she is an insufferable bore.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Cage
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Cage »

uwown2008 wrote:Did you hear me take it past creator? I dont hold water for anybody. But clearly you just want to have it both ways all the time. Do I judge? You better believe it and there is no one I judge harder than myself day in and day out. So because of some despicable, disgusting, hypocritical liars and scumbags in your view I'm in that group too? But of course you made it very clear you stand for nothing. Day by day right? Whatever works? To each his own? That kind of passive thought process only effects those when it happens in your backyard then you'll react and its certainly not exclusive to "swinging".
Instead of being born again, why don't you just grow up?
"I got my face in the furnace, I got my snake in a sleeve
God's drowned in a bowl of cereal, I have to ask you to leave"
uwown2008
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by uwown2008 »

Grow up? Born again? Where did I say I was "born again" kind like our other friend who made assumptions on my "religion". I love these people that just read into things. See what isn't even there. Endless assumptions revelaing their own ignorance. Learn to read before you comment. The internet isn't going anywhere take your time. Then post your comments. Your sir are clearly the one that needs to grow up, not I.
uwown2008
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by uwown2008 »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:No shit - I just judged uwown based on those posts and I can only conclude that he/she is an insufferable bore.
Lord knows we should all be taking life advise from someone that is known on metal sludge as "crouchingstonerhiddenbong"
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

uwown2008 wrote:Learn to read before you comment.
Learn to write intelligibly before you comment further.
Cage
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Cage »

uwown2008 wrote:Grow up? Born again? Where did I say I was "born again" kind like our other friend who made assumptions on my "religion". I love these people that just read into things. See what isn't even there. Endless assumptions revelaing their own ignorance. Learn to read before you comment. The internet isn't going anywhere take your time. Then post your comments. Your sir are clearly the one that needs to grow up, not I.
Yeah, next time don't bite so hard when I cum, okay?
"I got my face in the furnace, I got my snake in a sleeve
God's drowned in a bowl of cereal, I have to ask you to leave"
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

uwown2008 wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:No shit - I just judged uwown based on those posts and I can only conclude that he/she is an insufferable bore.
Lord knows we should all be taking life advise from someone that is known on metal sludge as "crouchingstonerhiddenbong"

Where was I offering "life advise", dumbfuck? I'd adviSe you to at least take my adviCe on how to spell the word - I guess when Jesus built your hot rod, he totally overlooked your spellcheck.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MotleyMaiden »

uwown2008 wrote:Grow up? Born again? Where did I say I was "born again" kind like our other friend who made assumptions on my "religion". I love these people that just read into things. See what isn't even there. Endless assumptions revelaing their own ignorance. Learn to read before you comment. The internet isn't going anywhere take your time. Then post your comments. Your sir are clearly the one that needs to grow up, not I.

What you seem to be is a judgmental, uptight, ass who needs to loosen up. Maybe go out and get laid, smoke a bowl, take a shot. Realize that everyone is entitled to make their own decisions and no one died and made you Supreme Leader of this world. You don't get to judge them. In fact, maybe you should try it. You might like it.

Or as previously suggested, just go back to lurking.
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Blackie Onassis wrote:I have heard this about Kirk Hammett and his wife but I have no idea how true it is...
I read that somewhere else too
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
THELORDOFDARKNESS

Post by THELORDOFDARKNESS »

get back to the swinger stories...damn! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

THELORDOFDARKNESS wrote:get back to the swinger stories...damn! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LOL!
whoopie
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by whoopie »

Jerry Dixon and his ex girlfriend that was on some soap opera, were into that. Other girls, AND other guys! Tried to pick up on a male friend of mine at the Rainbow. :shock:
KneelandBobDylan

Post by KneelandBobDylan »

Flowerfairy wrote:Any couple who are "swingers" lack the maturity ,and emotional commitment, love and respect to make a marriage work. Swinging is never right or honorable, no matter what anyone says.
And "swinging" is just another word for "cheating".
Translation: I bored the shit out of my old man in bed so badly he wanted to bang other chicks.
KneelandBobDylan

2 words: Abe Freshley.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

KneelandBobDylan wrote:
Flowerfairy wrote:Any couple who are "swingers" lack the maturity ,and emotional commitment, love and respect to make a marriage work. Swinging is never right or honorable, no matter what anyone says.
Translation: I bored the shit out of my old man in bed so badly he wanted to bang other chicks.

your view is what lifestyle people call 'vanilla'. So if your chick said to you, I want you to watch me with another chick, you wouldn't be cool with that?

:mrgreen:
KneelandBobDylan

gtrjay wrote:
KneelandBobDylan wrote:

your view is what lifestyle people call 'vanilla'. So if your chick said to you, I want you to watch me with another chick, you wouldn't be cool with that?

:mrgreen:
If you're talking to me, you haven't a clue, not a clue.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

LOL!!! I wasn't :)