Rockers and wives who are swingers

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

tweet75
MSX Tour Support Act

Rockers and wives who are swingers

Post by tweet75 »

do you know what rockers and their wives are swingers?
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Re: Rockers and wives who are swingers

Post by Trist805 »

I think I heard that about the bass player from the band Live. They said that when they were doing some radio show.
LadyJaneGrey
Headlining Clubs

Post by LadyJaneGrey »

I recall hearing something of that nature about Phil Lewis and his wife.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

Joe LeSte and his wife, or so I'm told.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
Funkychik02
Resident Gamecrush Playdate

Post by Funkychik02 »

The Lewis revelation is kind of disturbing. It's like when I found my grandad's playboys.
Donnie Vie wrote:
I only read magazines you buy in the store that come on shiny paper.
Funkychik02
Resident Gamecrush Playdate

Post by Funkychik02 »

Thanks for bringing up a repressed memory, Foo! Therapy bill is in the mail...
Donnie Vie wrote:
I only read magazines you buy in the store that come on shiny paper.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

I have heard this about Kirk Hammett and his wife but I have no idea how true it is...
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="Blackie Onassis"]I have heard this about Kirk Hammett and his wife but I have no idea how true it is...[/quote]

Yes it is true. Not sure how much they do that now, kind of mellowed a bit.

And FooFighter...REALLY? What in the hell do they do with the spoon after wards? I mean, swallowing is one thing but spooning it up like morning cereal is quite another!
Last edited by SinCityQuennie on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Well, there you go then - my sources are good.
SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Calexxia wrote:Joe LeSte and his wife, or so I'm told.

Both with guys and girls... or so I'm told.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

isnt maynard and his g/f?
Flowerfairy
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by Flowerfairy »

Post deleted.
Last edited by Flowerfairy on Sun May 03, 2020 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Mrs LeSté?
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="FooFighterFlis"][quote="SinCityQuennie"]
And FooFighter...REALLY? What in the hell do they do with the spoon after wards? I mean, swallowing is one thing but spooning it up like morning cereal is quite another![/quote]

:lol: My groupie friend doesn't post on Sludge (though she is very aware of it and I think she posted here years ago) but if I remember I can ask her and report back here. Honestly, she's a beautiful girl who could do a helluva lot better than Phil, so when she started telling me about him and his wife, I was beyond grossed out. So I don't know details, just that there was a 3some. I have no idea if any utensils were involved. :wink:[/quote]

LOL! Yea, my friend Tisha used to date him back in the day. She was a beautiful blond and could have done better as well.
Hopefully the only spooning was done afterwards!
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
LadyJaneGrey
Headlining Clubs

Post by LadyJaneGrey »

SinCityQuennie wrote:
FooFighterFlis wrote:
SinCityQuennie wrote: And FooFighter...REALLY? What in the hell do they do with the spoon after wards? I mean, swallowing is one thing but spooning it up like morning cereal is quite another!

:lol: My groupie friend doesn't post on Sludge (though she is very aware of it and I think she posted here years ago) but if I remember I can ask her and report back here. Honestly, she's a beautiful girl who could do a helluva lot better than Phil, so when she started telling me about him and his wife, I was beyond grossed out. So I don't know details, just that there was a 3some. I have no idea if any utensils were involved. :wink:

LOL! Yea, my friend Tisha used to date him back in the day. She was a beautiful blond and could have done better as well.
Hopefully the only spooning was done afterwards!
Phil's definitely got some interesting vibes going on.......not too many guys really affect me in that way.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Penny Lane wrote:
la Frenchie wrote:Blackie perfectly knows why i make fun of her

I gave FIRST hand information about M.Jagger,Reznor, Bono, Adam Clayton, Manson, stupid !
Stupid? Look here CUNT, everytime you add to a topic your posting links, YOUR INFORMATION IS SECOND HAND NEWS. You being a discarded orphan know all about second hand shit.

Must suck to be you, when your own parents didnt want you.
Must have been the stench or the Unibrow you have. IDK why dont you GOOGLE Baby discarded in bathwater, to see what trash you came from.

(Met most rock stars because I stalk them at hotels. )
Its just a language barrier. She writes in broken english because she is French.
Kind of like a Courtney Love rant.
I think its funny and she keeps it interesting around here.
Some of you really need to lighten up.
:roll:
Why do you take this shit so seriously?

And Phil isn't a bad guy and he certainly won't be the first on the block to share his wife.
Not my thing but I'm not him.
Out Of Lurk Mode
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

DimeBagRIP wrote:
Penny Lane wrote:
la Frenchie wrote:Blackie perfectly knows why i make fun of her

I gave FIRST hand information about M.Jagger,Reznor, Bono, Adam Clayton, Manson, stupid !
Stupid? Look here CUNT, everytime you add to a topic your posting links, YOUR INFORMATION IS SECOND HAND NEWS. You being a discarded orphan know all about second hand shit.

Must suck to be you, when your own parents didnt want you.
Must have been the stench or the Unibrow you have. IDK why dont you GOOGLE Baby discarded in bathwater, to see what trash you came from.

(Met most rock stars because I stalk them at hotels. )
Its just a language barrier. She writes in broken english because she is French.
Kind of like a Courtney Love rant.
I think its funny and she keeps it interesting around here.
Some of you really need to lighten up.
:roll:
Why do you take this shit so seriously?

And Phil isn't a bad guy and he certainly won't be the first on the block to share his wife.
Not my thing but I'm not him.
There you go defending your fuckbuddy again. She's only hard to understand because we don't speak bigfoot. The hairy old prphan stirs up shit because she doesn't have a real life. Same for you. Shouldn't you be working on your one of a kind epic?
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:There you go defending your fuckbuddy again. She's only hard to understand because we don't speak bigfoot. The hairy old prphan stirs up shit because she doesn't have a real life. Same for you. Shouldn't you be working on your one of a kind epic?
You have zero class and I will defend anyone who gets the shit slinging from you. Talk about having no life??? :roll: You are the poster child for no life and no class. :roll:
Flowerfairy

Post by Flowerfairy »

Post deleted.
Last edited by Flowerfairy on Sun May 03, 2020 6:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Flowerfairy

Post by Flowerfairy »

Post deleted.
Last edited by Flowerfairy on Sun May 03, 2020 6:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Flowerfairy wrote:Oh I understand all too well sweetie.

I wonder also...when there is children involved...how does it affect them?

Not commiting to a monogamous marriage means lack of commitment and issues within the relationship.
If there wasn't any issues, then partners would be satisfied with each other sexually, emotionally and mentally.
Swingers are not satisfied with each other or happy within themselves...that is why they do what they do under the guise of "sexual experimentation" and novelty.
Well both you gals have a point but I tend to agree with Flowerfairy. I've never seen it end good for swingers on any level. They usually end up old and alone and pretty pathetic when they try and hook up.
Like these rock guys covered in tattoos, in their 40's and 50's and still going after the 20 somethings. After awhile you have to look inside yourself- a la Phil V. but even he could not pull it off and he had treatment.
There is nothing uglier than an aging man trying to stay young and bone all the chicks. Swapping is so stupid.
Flowerfairy

Post by Flowerfairy »

Post deleted.
Last edited by Flowerfairy on Sun May 03, 2020 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Flowerfairy

Post by Flowerfairy »

Post deleted.
Last edited by Flowerfairy on Sun May 03, 2020 6:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Flowerfairy

Post by Flowerfairy »

Post deleted.
Last edited by Flowerfairy on Sun May 03, 2020 6:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
MegaBeth
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by MegaBeth »

Swinging like foursomes with other couples? Or swinging like threesomes with another girl? There is a huge difference.. ha
Madame Librarian
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Madame Librarian »

ALL OF THE MEN CHEAT. IF YOU WANT TO CALL THAT SWINGING, FINE.

If their wives were smart, they'd join in the fun, too.
Heaven help us if the library caught on fire!
Switchkitten
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Switchkitten »

The only way swinging works is if both people aren't too serious about the relationship in the 1st place. I know swingers that have been together a long time, they end up having issues after awhile and inevitably it always crumbles. I was for swinging for a long time, until I saw what it does to MOST people. I do realize not everyone will fall into that category, but in the long run, someone always gets pissed if it began from a serious relationship. Just know what you are playing with....the saying "out of the frying pan, into the fire" comes to mind.
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

The truth is, most swingers are ugly. Old-timers tell me it wasn't that way in the good ol' sixties, but I've been dragged to swingers' clubs in NYC every few years for a couple of decades now - and seen nothing but disgusting people. Saw Vanessa Del Rio at one about a decade ago - boy she has NOT aged well.
Metalizard
Music Fan

Post by Metalizard »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:isnt maynard and his g/f?
I hope so...
Metalizard
Music Fan

Post by Metalizard »

Flowerfairy wrote:Any couple who are "swingers" lack the maturity ,and emotional commitment, love and respect to make a marriage work. Swinging is never right or honorable, no matter what anyone says.
And "swinging" is just another word for "cheating".
Who are you to make judgement of another person for their personal choices? Has it ever occured to you that some people have a different moral fiber than you. Perhaps some people realize that they do not wish for a monogamous relationship and /gasp there's others who share this belief. Why shouldnt they have a relationship that suits their needs and makes them happy. And who are you to talk about anyones bedroom habits, do you live in their house, sleep in their beds, who are you to judge? People like you make me sick.