Rockers and wives who are swingers

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Rockers and wives who are swingers

Post by gtrjay »

Flowerfairy wrote:And I hope you all soon realize how stupid you are all too.

Looks like fairy troll is back
Can u fuck off now?
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="Flowerfairy"]And I hope you all soon realize how stupid you are all too.[/

I always love the people who make the big dramatic announcement about leaving because they just don't have the time to waste on the place anymore. Bye bye all of you are so stupid this place is stupid yada yada yada.

Then they post.

And post.

And post.

And post.

I hate cheap theatrics.
Vbaby
Music Fan

Post by Vbaby »

Phil Anselmo and his girlfriend Kate are. Or they have been. I heard Phil does not have much stamina anymore but they have had 4 ways multiple times. Phil's even allowed men to have their way with his girlfriend. One of their friends said Phil offered her up to him but he turned it down. I wasn't there but the source was reliable and would know. :lol:
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Flowerfairy wrote:Just realized how stupid I was
We found out months ago.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Vbaby wrote:Phil Anselmo and his girlfriend Kate are. Or they have been. I heard Phil does not have much stamina anymore but they have had 4 ways multiple times. Phil's even allowed men to have their way with his girlfriend. One of their friends said Phil offered her up to him but he turned it down. I wasn't there but the source was reliable and would know. :lol:
I think he is getting up there in age. 47ish? I guess you lose your sexual ability or it could be all those drugs he use to take. I have never slept with a guy older than 35 so I have no idea, lol.

I do know that he has a big dick, haha. I know someone who was a pretty well known groupie back in that day and she told me about it. :)
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

RXQueen81 wrote:
Metalizard wrote:
BaGawker2.0 wrote:isnt maynard and his g/f?
I hope so...
Me too...his voice makes him super sexy to me, and the fact that he's kind of a recluse. Mystery is sexier than pimping yourself out all over, in my opinion.

hey RXQueen.. I don't know if you still come on here and will see this..
but.. aren't you the chick who got into it with that dude from the band Ill Nino on the other boards?
If so, you are awesome.. hahah