NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by bronzecookie81 »

It's Fools like Courtney who have given Lil Man the idea that he's wanted sexually by every woman. She's stupid as hell to give him that kind of power, especially 15 years later. He's laughing at her ass and loving how she's making his name come up on Google alert because he's simple minded like that.
Love needs rehab, prayer, and a new identity. You got fucked, get over it.

Hmmmmm.......
http://blindgossip.com/?p=17037
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

bronzecookie81 wrote: Hmmmmm.......
http://blindgossip.com/?p=17037
I could understand Botox, a lifestyle lift, or chin lipo, all that shit - but moob removal?? Naw.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
amouthfulofsin220

Year Zero has been green-lit by HBO!

Don't know whether it's a joke or not though - it is April Fool's Day.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Year Zero has been green-lit by HBO!

Don't know whether it's a joke or not though - it is April Fool's Day.
Oooooh. :?:
Orionslavegirl1

Yup its an April Fool's gag.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

:lol:
Using these goth dummies again via "the hotline"...if he can get them to retweet this
"Year Zero" nonsense, he knows it may create a buzz and an anticipation and
the big wigs might see it, and make it a reality.
Wow! Got to give it to him, he uses them and they don't even recognize it. :lol: Even though it's obvious it's April 1, they still fall for it. Brilliant.
Notice no real news outlets online have picked up the story.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Orionslavegirl1

Oh.Fraak
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

They've been saying that he was working on that two years ago, and nothing came of it.

citrinecastle wrote:alas....

read

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Bender
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

She's beautiful! Svelte, tall, all of that. They look great together.
warmleatherette wrote:I agree they been talking about Frank producing since the inception of YZ. Plus anything on the internet unless its a publication like the new england journal of medicine isnt a hard source is valid and current especially wikipedia where the general public can add information and how often was his page updated anyway? All else being said maybe TR can learn a thing or two from Law and how who to take and not to take on a red carpet. Frank has good taste in women.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3811941120/nm0004744
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

If you fill out the form to be an extra this happens:

APRIL FOOLS!

Thus I thank you sweet lord Jesus, no Year Zero is not going to be hitting our screens any time soon. Wasn't it rejected by HBO anyway which is why he went on to be rejected by the BBC?
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

jar wrote:If you fill out the form to be an extra this happens:

APRIL FOOLS!

Thus I thank you sweet lord Jesus, no Year Zero is not going to be hitting our screens any time soon. Wasn't it rejected by HBO anyway which is why he went on to be rejected by the BBC?

didnt he do something last year too...that fake album?
even he knows...he's a joke!
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

warmleatherette wrote:Why do I have a feeling that the concept was Robs and or Bretts and TR ran with it? I think TR pays people to just say anything along his name is in print. Shit why dont TR come out when he releases his next embarassment of an album with a press release stating the following all of the past behaviors from 04/2009 to 12/2010 was just joke an experiment to see how my fans would react. Now go buy my limited edition (yeah right) cd.
cathousebabe wrote:Surprise surprise Nine Inch Nails' Strobelight made one of the Best April Fools Hoaxes in music history.
According to MTV it's One of the most brilliant — and mean-spirited — hoaxes in recent years was perpetrated by Trent Reznor

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/163522 ... tles.jhtml

What no word on the YZ mini series? :roll:

Probably Meathead's idea
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Orionslavegirl1

^^^ THAT
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

Meathead is an actually person and he is not very attractive. << Well that is my opinion. I know somebody on this board has a pic of her somewhere.. He is actually funnier than TR.
cathousebabe wrote:I always thought Trent was Meathead. Has anyone ever seen a pic of Meathead?
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

The pathetic part about it is that Trent REUSED the same April Fool's prank from last year, which was the fake album strobelight. Also,more people are beginning to see Trent for what he really is- notice how they mention on MTV.com in the same article the nasty thing Trent said about Chris Cornell.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Coming Soon.........
:lol:

[quote="warmleatherette"]Why do I have a feeling that the concept was Robs and or Bretts and TR ran with it? I think TR pays people to just say anything along his name is in print. Shit why dont TR come out when he releases his next embarassment of an album with a press release stating the following all of the past behaviors from 04/2009 to 12/2010 was just joke an experiment to see how my fans would react. Now go buy my limited edition (yeah right) cd.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220

Most of the best pranks are mean spirited, so...
Leatherette wrote:Shit why dont TR come out when he releases his next embarassment of an album with a press release stating the following all of the past behaviors from 04/2009 to 12/2010 was just joke an experiment to see how my fans would react. Now go buy my limited edition (yeah right) cd.
I've been pushing this theory for ages - it's a great way to squirm his way out of acting ridiculous...but he'd have to have a better reason than "seeing how the fans would react".

The NIN thinktank would have to put their heads together and think of something believable. LOL

EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="cathousebabe"]Why are they so obsessed with overweight chicks??[/quote]

It makes them feel superior.

Unfortunately, the superiority is just an illusion.

Such an impressive bunch of people.

But then, look who calls the shots in that crowd.

Birds of a feather.

Sad.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Q's Facebook has a new comment. LOL

Mariqueen Maandig Reznor :someone wrote me a happy birthday message & said they hoped what little dreams i have left come true. haha are you kidding me? like any of my dreams have come true yet. ch, maybe YOUR dreams, guy. these are the times i really wish i could disable my inbox...

Oh boo
hoo
hoo
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

:lol: :lol:
Daddy's not gonna be happy about that one! Delete soon. :lol:
citrinecastle wrote:Q's Facebook has a new comment. LOL

Mariqueen Maandig Reznor :someone wrote me a happy birthday message & said they hoped what little dreams i have left come true. haha are you kidding me? like any of my dreams have come true yet. ch, maybe YOUR dreams, guy. these are the times i really wish i could disable my inbox...

Oh boo
hoo
hoo
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

She she trying to tell us that living with her great husband is not a dream come true? LMFAO!!!

Oh I guess she ment her singing career.. okay screeching like a cat has not come to fruition for her! I am soooo sorry... <sarcasm>

Oh boo
hoo
hoo
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Funny, all she can afford ARE clothes from Target.......and not the cute Issac Mizrahi shit. Target doesn't accept food stamp cards and IOU's for blowjobs in the alley.
Rowan1123 wrote:Mariqueen's super lame attempt at an April Fool's Day joke which was rapidly deleted from her twitter:
@mariqueen
karl lagerfeld does chanel for target: http://www.refinery29.com/pipeline/img/ ... target.jpg
1 day 23 hours ago
or
http://celebritytwitter.com/twitter/Mar ... ig/2590951

Oh boo hoo hoo
Anyone got a stop watch? Wonder how long El Rez will allow this comment?
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Something else I notice on her facebook....she's no longer listed as 'married'. Not even 'in relationship'.

Suppose they're about to stage 'the divorce'?
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="citrinecastle"]Q's Facebook has a new comment. LOL

Oh boo
hoo
hoo[/quote]

This must mean that the bloom is off the stink weed.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Is Trent releasing some new music soon? Is he going on tour? what a great time to have a divorce, more media attention. Oh yeah, he write he just wrapped up in the studio. GREAT!!!!! Publicity, let's go
Either that or Rentaqueen took the status of her being married off of Facebook so she can pick up more guys. That's what a lot of my female friends do- they don't post their boyfriends so they can meet more guys on facebook
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Trent Reznor has a lot of mentally ill fans is your answer. They are following other people who dare disagree with their master and say they don't like Trent ior his music all over twitter. It's nothing new. Before, his mentally ill fans were bothering Trent, but now since Trent isn't in the public eye anymore, they are going after people on twitter. As soon as Trent comes back with his new music, his mentally ill fans will start stalking him everywhere again. It's no wonder Trent hates some of his fans.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Oh Please.....crazy follows fucking crazy. Sure his hardcore fans are big dense goths who drink his kool-aid, but he's the biggest troll of all. It's him behind many of the dummy accounts. You can't impersonate someone's writing style--especially when you're as uneducated, dense, and catshit crazy as his fans are.
BTW, he is in the public eye because you're talking about him right now. :roll: He's always flown under the radar--even at the height of his fame-- but with the net and social networking being a huge presence, a personality like him will never just fall off and go the fuck home...forever. It provides immediate gratification.
RichardL wrote:Trent Reznor has a lot of mentally ill fans is your answer. They are following other people who dare disagree with their master and say they don't like Trent ior his music all over twitter. It's nothing new. Before, his mentally ill fans were bothering Trent, but now since Trent isn't in the public eye anymore, they are going after people on twitter. As soon as Trent comes back with his new music, his mentally ill fans will start stalking him everywhere again. It's no wonder Trent hates some of his fans.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Having multiple personalities must be hard as hell.
He should really lay off the fat jokes on his dummy accounts, as he's a cheeseburger away from Sherman Klump. Fat boys never get it....your ass is wide, you don't get to call a woman fat any longer.
He's probably eating right now, masterbating, and crying like a swollen plus sized baby, all at the same time quoting Taxi Driver...imagine that everyone, and tell me it's not hilarious. :lol:
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »