NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Wikkedsyn »

RichardL wrote:Trent looks really awful in the new How to destroy angels video, besides the fact that he's all bloody and catches on fire. Trent looks p0lump- his face is pudgy like a chipmunk- he hasn't aged well at all. Everything that Trent said about other people-being plump, unattractive, and telling people to slit their wrists must have shown through as HIS OWN INSECURITIES. Because now Trent nis plump and unattractive himself, it became a self-fulfilling prophecy for him. You reap what you sow.

they've managed to sum up the horror movies of the last 5 years....yet again, how original. Are they implying that Q will pull some murder-suicide shit.?! LOL
and yes....trent looked fat, bloated sprawled out in blood. they seemed to be dressed up...wedding night maybe? same ole music, concepts, different decade...their time to be relevant is gone.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Trent Reznor looks like crap now- he's really aged in the past year or so. It's hard to believe he was once a sex symbol. Now he's just an aged chipmunk. You almost hope that music video was real.
DebraDee
Wannabe Rocker

Post by DebraDee »

Just saw the video not bad , i dont know if anyone noticed but the Q looks a little pregnant .
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

RichardL wrote:Trent looks really awful in the new How to destroy angels video, besides the fact that he's all bloody and catches on fire.

RichardL wrote: You almost hope that music video was real.
RichardL wrote:I just wanted to say what a great new music video that was with Trent and Rentaqueen. It looks like in the video Trent took hois own advice about the "bigger payoff" and acted as though he had slit his wrists.
One can only hope that art imitates real life in this case.

Relax, man. You're sounding too creepily cruel for comfort, even by MS standards.

Adjust your meds.
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I love you Atticus for doing what Riot has been wanting to do for years
I'd actually give a shiny penny for Carol's thoughts after having heard the songs and seen the video. You know she'd put a whole different spin on things :mrgreen:

I'm wishing she had a blog about HTDA.

RE: The Grudge... the way she was made up would suggest that's what they might've been going for. She usually doesn't look so pale and chalky LOL I can't wait 'till I see the first cranberry streaks in her hair.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Fri May 14, 2010 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

your image doesnt work

LOL at my friend going

A highly flammable wedding chapel meth lab in a motel!
amouthfulofsin220

BaGawker2.0 wrote:your image doesnt work
Pity. It was hot, in a WoW kinda way LOL
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

emryn
Wannabe Rocker

Post by emryn »

Newman-esque style with the typical drone of nin guitars and what sounds like the same drum samples from Ghosts / The Slip. If you're gonna be so commited as to give it a new name then why rehash?
I can't help but be dissapointed. I just expected a new direction, not just nin with a girl singing and Atticus actually being an active part.

Video was better than the Deep video though so I guess they get a point for that.
nancy
Music Fan

Post by nancy »

dustbunny wrote:
apple_of_soddom wrote:new video is uploaded on pitchfork
http://pitchfork.com/tv/#/musicvideo/55 ... tween-null
Trent must be out of fresh ideas because he recast the demon from "The Grudge" in the video. LOL, Mariman is about as dark and deep as the Olsen twins. Whoever remixed this probably had to work overtime to make her voice sound passable.

with the kind of music equipments there is today, they can make ANYBODY"s voice sound passable. just look at all those disney kids that want to become "rock stars"...and that HTDA video... is laaaaaammmeeeee!!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

That song is monotonous, isn't it? Just the same hook over and over again. Her vocals are okay, but her range is obviously really limited. She looked good in the video. Her face is pretty as long as she sticks to only one expression. And yes, he totally looked a fat fuck there. Notice how they avoided showing his body? They even threw a fucking blanket on him to hide his bulk.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:your image doesnt work

LOL at my friend going

A highly flammable wedding chapel meth lab in a motel!

lol that sums it all up!!
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

Anyone see the video on the ministry site? His face was shown in it for a few secs and shit he was a fatty....
Put my headphones on and watched in 1080... Mariqueen's voice is really not up to par. In the chorus her voice is very manipulated. I hoped for something better....
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

It's a shame Trent let his appearance go. He used to be so muscular and physically fit, now he's just a fat mess. He must be eating all that disgusting food Rentaqueen eats now, like the cereal with salsa and toaster pizzas.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Oh for fuck's sake, I can't believe that some people think this piece of shit is good! Anyone who spends more time in the studio remixing a song than it took to sing the song does not have talent--this does not even sound remotely like Mariqueen's voice. This is some bubblegum gothic bullshit--with a synthesizer.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

I really like the video and the song. That fucking chorus has been going through my head all day. I've watched it numerous times and I really want to find fault with something but I can't. I'm not saying that her voice is any better but it sounds fine with what he is doing with it and the music. I guess I could go on TRTAINTLICKER.COM and wallow in the awesomeness with them but I would rather hang here and honestly give my opinion.
XO fuckers!!!!
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

i liked the video. well, at least it'S something different than all the other crap you see on MTV. The music - it's still boring, uninspired and the lyrics are really worn out gothic style boo hoo bullshit...
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

dustbunny wrote:Oh for fuck's sake, I can't believe that some people think this piece of shit is good! Anyone who spends more time in the studio remixing a song than it took to sing the song does not have talent--this does not even sound remotely like Mariqueen's voice. This is some bubblegum gothic bullshit--with a synthesizer.

ditto
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Wikkedsyn wrote:
dustbunny wrote:Oh for fuck's sake, I can't believe that some people think this piece of shit is good! Anyone who spends more time in the studio remixing a song than it took to sing the song does not have talent--this does not even sound remotely like Mariqueen's voice. This is some bubblegum gothic bullshit--with a synthesizer.

ditto
Thank you, Syn, finally some sense on this board.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

dustbunny wrote:
Wikkedsyn wrote:

ditto
Thank you, Syn, finally some sense on this board.
Noticed how they disabled comments on youtube...I guess they can control some of the feedback on there.
I don't get what people like about this video. It's just rehashed shit that he has done for years now, throw in some scary looking broad, and poof a 2010 video.

Also, i read comments earlier about a blanking being over ChubbyReznor...nope, it appears he's just wearing some suit or something and looks twice bigger than during the wave goodbye tour.
So what's next on this trainwreck?
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Exactly, Syn, it's rehashed shit...plus some stuff thrown in from "The Shining" and "The Grudge." It look's like Q is lip synching the lyrics...I'm sure they're holding up place cards that read..."No Q...It's an R...not an L...sound it out..."
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

warmleatherette wrote:Oh I forgot that HTDA has similar feel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a--Pc7R8PU this video as well but a weak artstic hipster twin peaks kind of way.

Like I said long time ago that majority of people on nin.com, metal sludge, and elsewhere go around talking smack then ass kiss the next second. Trent Reznor self made millionaire because his fans love him no mattter if he pimp slam their mommas and rape their children.....

He already told his female fanbase which consist of mainly of middle age half old overweight to obese white women to off themselves. If he would said anything against who I am I would of said fuck u and not even support his ass.
Oh stop girl...I kinda thought she was like the girl in the Camillionaire video, LOL!
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

lolo66 wrote:I really like the video and the song. That fucking chorus has been going through my head all day. I've watched it numerous times and I really want to find fault with something but I can't. I'm not saying that her voice is any better but it sounds fine with what he is doing with it and the music. I guess I could go on TRTAINTLICKER.COM and wallow in the awesomeness with them but I would rather hang here and honestly give my opinion.
XO fuckers!!!!

Hahaha loll....shits been stuck in my head all day too!
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

"Almost MRDD fans" yeah, that about sums it up.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

I liked the video because Trent and Q caught on fire. After being shot in the head. :twisted:

That's all I have to say.

*channeling Beavis* FIRE! FIRE!
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

Mmm fatty. That was the digg interview. He was spotted eating a double cheeseburger at five guys in Nashville before the haloween NIN concert.
amouthfulofsin220

Beautiful and repulsive at the same time, huh?

I'm sure one of those bad boys will shave a couple months off your life :shock:

Was there a Halloween NIN concert last year, or was that ages ago?

jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

the lyrics make no freakin' sense, like they were written by a crackhead and what they are hinting at should make any fan left turn their back and take their moneys away. Manipulation of people(fans) to their own ends (cunts).

The whole freakin' song is basically four notes thus why they need the unimaginative video to sell the shitty song, which is a whole lot of nothing except gratuitous flashing of Q's new status in life. Seriously, could it be anymore pretend dark? (anyone notice what looks like a crack pipe in Mq's hand?)

I think the lyrics are another TR/MQ joint, music all his tired ass. I get the feeling this is the "piece de resistance" of the six tracks. (lol)

all the blood lying on the floor
sense the crowd expecting something more
opened up proudly on display
what we trust to pour/pass (?) the night away

blinding light in you makes the scene
try to fill the spaces in between

arms in white in a final pose
narrative drawing to a close
still remain the things we couldn't kill
in your eyes i can see it still

help me choose a framing of the scene
hate beings to spill across the screen

blinding light in you makes the scene
try to fill the spaces in between.

Christ above help us all, how much more are you gonna insult your fans' intelligence you Fat Shmuck TRont? Godamn dude, throw in the towel. Your "sexy" wife isn't gonna salvage your flailing career.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

jar wrote:the lyrics make no freakin' sense, like they were written by a crackhead and what they are hinting at should make any fan left turn their back and take their moneys away. Manipulation of people(fans) to their own ends (cunts).

The whole freakin' song is basically four notes thus why they need the unimaginative video to sell the shitty song, which is a whole lot of nothing except gratuitous flashing of Q's new status in life. Seriously, could it be anymore pretend dark? (anyone notice what looks like a crack pipe in Mq's hand?)

Christ above help us all, how much more are you gonna insult your fans' intelligence you Fat Shmuck TRont? Godamn dude, throw in the towel. Your "sexy" wife isn't gonna salvage your flailing career.

HAHA HAAA it does, doesn't it?!
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Fucking LOL'd:
OP. 05/15/10(Sat)22:33:38 No.228014XXX

I mean, let's just face it here: music sucks.
{...}
Jack White and Beck are on the Twilight soundtrack.
Trent Reznor's new album with his whore of a wife is already disappoint.
You know it's bad when it's already being mentioned in passing in a random (har) /b/ comment :D
Slightly_Insane01
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Slightly_Insane01 »

I'm not jumping on the "shit on the video just for the fuck of it" bandwagon, but it sounds like a shitty, overly-goth attempt at a Sneaker Pimps song. Except that Sneaker Pimps > How To Destroy Angels so far.

This was the SP song that came to mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdTGEWFqd6M
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

I thought the thing in her hand was a broken wineglass.

I just noticed the song sounds a bit like the terminator theme, the beginning part.

Oh shit good call on sneaker pimps