NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

What the fuck is all that backtrace bullshit about?

Seriously Sludger, it's obvious no one cares as much as you. Go grab a box of Milk Bones and sit the fuck down.

Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
amouthfulofsin220

I found a hidden gem on Youtube that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trent has indeed sold his soul to the devil, and the imagery from the Closer video proves it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqz9cYtA7OE

I know many long time fans have been dealing with this shit for a long time now, but this was put up recently... as in a couple days ago, so have a laugh on me but before you choke, drop your KFC and chew on this - really chew on it:

Through every forest
Above the trees
Within my stomach
Scraped off my knees
I drink the honey, inside your hive...
You are the reason I stay alive...

Do you really think that's just "pretty" imagery?

...excerpt from THE BOOK OF URIEL, Part one, the Sixth Vision LUNA, corresponding to the twenty-ninth path of the Cabalah... an invocation:

part of Part I:

Bring on your sweet Arcadian dreams and the laughter of the revelers in the forest, for my beloved and I would lie in your secret places. We will build a shrine of leaves and upon a carpet of braided vines, celebrate your mystery, drink the bitter cup and fall into a rapture. Take us to the high hills, bind our eyes with garlands of violets, stop our mouths with the sweet honeycomb, and at that instant when our joy is greatest, with your titan hand, hurl us together into the crevice.

Part II:

O Silent One, Forgotten One, Lead us to the temple of the twice-mothered, the Child of the Sky. There, far from the gloomy world of men, my love and I will lose ourselves forever on the bright threshold of the eternal. Prince of the woodlands, my beloved and I would see you. You who are cloaked in forests and hills and streams, concealed by the warm earth itself and hidden in the hearts of mountains, show forth, and fill us with your madness. By it, we shall either be destroyed or translated into light. In the depths of night, within the walls of Tirzah, we cast our lot with love, and now await with resignation, whatever the dawn may bring. My beloved and I are in that sweet twilight of mind, that quiet state of victory, that comes only from submission. We have made ourselves outcasts, and walk the path of the rejected. Those who despise us are filled with envy, for we have had the courage to drink forbidden wine. We have done that which our enemies fain would do, but dare not. They are guided by the laws of men and have placed these laws into the mouths of their gods. Under the gaze of She Who Works From Afar, we have cut our ties with man-made things. Arise, Silent One, The reddening sun fills us with laughter. Come out of your midday slumber, look upon my love and me, that in the ensuing folly we may leap into the infinite.

I know 99% percent of you won't read through all of this and just waste your time posting silliness like "TR;DR" or mocking, and that's a damn shame.

It's never too late open your eyes to all that truly surrounds us. To still think that whoever wrote those lines above wasn't perfectly aware of this invocation is, well, a dumbass - or in denial.

Whether that knowledge offends you or not is, of course, up to you.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Well, if Trent sold his soul and all he got out of the bargain was Q and HTDA I'd say he got stiffed big time.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
amouthfulofsin220

dustbunny wrote:Well, if Trent sold his soul and all he got out of the bargain was Q and HTDA I'd say he got stiffed big time.
Buahahaha... no shit, right?

I personally don't know whether it went that far, but it's obvious he had/has a knowledge/interest in the esoteric. Whether he does it from a place of sincerity or whether it's just to piss fundamentalist assholes off is up for discussion to everyone who doesn't know him personally.

Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

Cashmere wrote:Remember the whole Nyke thing that got out of hand? And yet there were no ms names or addresses posted on the nin website or ets. There were no ms users like amouthfulofsin either. Just saying...
amouthfulofshit220 is not a real poster, she's a sockpuppet troll.

She's here to be a fat, plump boob and scare away legit discussion of Trent's idiocy. Thanks to the many who choose to take her seriously, she seems to be succeeding.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

:shock:
Last edited by BaGawker2.0 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220

Cashmere wrote:Remember the whole Nyke thing that got out of hand? And yet there were no ms names or addresses posted on the nin website or ets. There were no ms users like amouthfulofsin either. Just saying...
Yeah, it seems like intelligence was a rare commodity back then.

It really is starting to seem like I don't belong if people like you were the "big cheese" in those circles.

THELORDOFDARKNESS
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by THELORDOFDARKNESS »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:I found a hidden gem on Youtube that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trent has indeed sold his soul to the devil, and the imagery from the Closer video proves it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqz9cYtA7OE

I know many long time fans have been dealing with this shit for a long time now, but this was put up recently... as in a couple days ago, so have a laugh on me but before you choke, drop your KFC and chew on this - really chew on it:

Through every forest
Above the trees
Within my stomach
Scraped off my knees
I drink the honey, inside your hive...
You are the reason I stay alive...

Do you really think that's just "pretty" imagery?

...excerpt from THE BOOK OF URIEL, Part one, the Sixth Vision LUNA, corresponding to the twenty-ninth path of the Cabalah... an invocation:

part of Part I:

Bring on your sweet Arcadian dreams and the laughter of the revelers in the forest, for my beloved and I would lie in your secret places. We will build a shrine of leaves and upon a carpet of braided vines, celebrate your mystery, drink the bitter cup and fall into a rapture. Take us to the high hills, bind our eyes with garlands of violets, stop our mouths with the sweet honeycomb, and at that instant when our joy is greatest, with your titan hand, hurl us together into the crevice.

Part II:

O Silent One, Forgotten One, Lead us to the temple of the twice-mothered, the Child of the Sky. There, far from the gloomy world of men, my love and I will lose ourselves forever on the bright threshold of the eternal. Prince of the woodlands, my beloved and I would see you. You who are cloaked in forests and hills and streams, concealed by the warm earth itself and hidden in the hearts of mountains, show forth, and fill us with your madness. By it, we shall either be destroyed or translated into light. In the depths of night, within the walls of Tirzah, we cast our lot with love, and now await with resignation, whatever the dawn may bring. My beloved and I are in that sweet twilight of mind, that quiet state of victory, that comes only from submission. We have made ourselves outcasts, and walk the path of the rejected. Those who despise us are filled with envy, for we have had the courage to drink forbidden wine. We have done that which our enemies fain would do, but dare not. They are guided by the laws of men and have placed these laws into the mouths of their gods. Under the gaze of She Who Works From Afar, we have cut our ties with man-made things. Arise, Silent One, The reddening sun fills us with laughter. Come out of your midday slumber, look upon my love and me, that in the ensuing folly we may leap into the infinite.

I know 99% percent of you won't read through all of this and just waste your time posting silliness like "TR;DR" or mocking, and that's a damn shame.

It's never too late open your eyes to all that truly surrounds us. To still think that whoever wrote those lines above wasn't perfectly aware of this invocation is, well, a dumbass - or in denial.

Whether that knowledge offends you or not is, of course, up to you.
I'm the LORD of all Darkness ! He tried to sell it to me.. but I was busy trying to posses little girls like Emily Rose and Linda Blair.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

You bitches have serious psychiatric issues - do all of you really give this much of a fuck about the other posters here outside of this thread?

Get medicated.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
amouthfulofsin220

Cashmere wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
Yeah, it seems like intelligence was a rare commodity back then.

It really is starting to seem like I don't belong if people like you were the "big cheese" in those circles.
You are really strange amouthfulofsin. I never said I was "big cheese". Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

I see your pal Jarret and you are up to something...
http://twitter.com/TrollzRUz
http://twitter.com/jarrettwold
Um... whatever.

Settle down now... if your owner doesn't want to give you Milkbones, I will. Just say the word.

Or bark.

sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I was surprised to see the TrollzRUz account. It's not me, or anyone else I know. I asked, it took two days to get answers back. However, did some quick tracking and the results are in.

The TrollzRUz account belongs to Sludger.

Although, I do find it interesting that Cashmere also randomly knows about it. I would imagine if anyone has given personal information to Sludger or Cashmere it will find its way online eventually if they get irritated with you.
Cashmere wrote: I see your pal Jarret and you are up to something...
http://twitter.com/TrollzRUz
http://twitter.com/jarrettwold
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Hacking? Who said anything about hacking? A 12 year old could explain how I get this information. It really is that simple.
Cashmere wrote:Quit making stuff up. You don't have the capacity nor intellect to hack into Twitter and trace Twitter accounts, esp. after Twitter had a major hacking incidence from China & France last year. Also, why would you admit that you hacked into Twitter on a public board? You should be concerned now that Twitter doesn't put you into jail now.

Where your proof?
Last edited by sevenfire2 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

amouthfulofsin220

Cashmere wrote:
Sevenfire2, you have 1 year of college at a community college? Quit making stuff up. You don't have the capacity nor intellect to hack into Twitter and trace Twitter accounts, esp. after Twitter had a major hacking incidence from China & France last year. Also, why would you admit that you hacked into Twitter on a public board? You should be concerned now that Twitter doesn't put you into jail now.

Where is your proof? You and AMFOS need to stop lying. I know about the account because the account follows the other troll accounts. As for personal info, no one has given me personal info on MS.

Most likely this account is yours because you are so often off the mark. Just like the info you gave to Trent about the women on here. Half right and half wrong information.
Years in college have nothing to do with the price of rice in China. When you like something, you hone your skills and become good at it. Your precious Trent didn't go to Julliard or MIT, and it seems he was good enough at music and mindfucking to snag a real winner like you in his gossamer web, hmmm?

That's what I thought.

Oh, Cashmere, you truly are an interesting study. What else are you going to accuse random people of doing?? Fine - I'm also one of the people Blagojevich offered to sell the Senate seat to... and I can tell you what really goes on underneath the flagstones of the Capitol building at night. Ooga booga.

I don't know whether Jarrett's still involved with the losers on Twatter, but I'm not and I never was. Hard to believe, but I'm just not pressed enough to post about this outside of here - especially to antagonize the posters here.

That's apparently your job.

amouthfulofsin220

Your posts read like this:
愛,你是認證。我不知道你的觀點是這一切胡說八道,但你越式,我就越覺得你和Sludger是同一個,而且你有一些種仇殺對三小幅之一。我不知道,我不在乎,但我會為你祈禱。
You are one loopy broad.

sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I cannot believe you just used the phrase "backtracing".

oh shit... is Cashmere Jessi Slaughter?

Cashmere wrote: By the way, there is no such thing as legal "back tracing" from a corporate website or there would not be privacy statements on the front of websites. LOL! It's called HACKING.
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!
Cashmere wrote: Good job AMFOS covering your ass cause you know that Twitter would immediately forward the hacking perp (sevenfire2) to the FBI. Keep digging your hole.
Bron
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by Bron »

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Riot really needs to stop making videos
amouthfulofsin220

Bitch is ugly but that guitar titjob was hot.

dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Thank you for the post :lol: that's the best laugh I've had all week.
LOL at this fool looking at the camera intensely at 2:15.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Another racist from You Tube:

"I like Trent's music, and I love hot Fillipino's. So what? I'll easily bet there are at least 100,000 people in this country who share my sentiments."
Last edited by dustbunny on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
Riot really needs to stop making videos
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the kind of shit that brought me to this thread in the first place.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
amouthfulofsin220

This is Francis10's song to Trent & the Q right about now...

EDIT: sorry the link was broken, I found another file with the same song. I really think you should listen to this too... you'll fall in love with the song!
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Post by taste_the_rainbow »

:D
Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220

taste_the_rainbow wrote:More BS:
Even if we take the whole thing about being married to a rock star out of the equation, she is still somebody who is only 29 and making a gigantic wave in the music industry. She's the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen, and she's smart and self possessed as well. Any hatefulness directed at her is there because we're all very, very jealous of her. We should all see Mariqueen for what she is, a rare force of genuine creative talent.
Wow.

I damn near got a hernia laughing at that one. Whoever wrote that had to be joking.

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

http://pregnancyfashion.sheknows.com/ce ... mariqueen/
Some of these comments are priceless:
■Fashion Police on July 18th, 2010 9:23 am
Just because Q is wearing the same style dress as Heidi Klum and Angelina Jolie does not put her in the same category. From a fashion standpoint I just see a Z-lister wannabe standing next to a has-been who looks like he stole his outfit off of a hobo. He dresses like a 15-year old kid from 1998. Classy. Hate to say this, Trent, but the older you get, when your head is shaved, the more you look like John Travolta.

■David Rose on July 18th, 2010 10:22 am
Reznor has no neck and looks constipated.
■Jami on July 19th, 2010 11:13 am

The “unusual circumstances” she speaks of? She was a call girl, he her client, and it took off from there. It’s not really a big secret in Hollywood circles.

But whatever, they seem happy and I wish them all the best, while it lasts.
amouthfulofsin220

RichardL wrote:The “unusual circumstances” she speaks of? She was a call girl, he her client, and it took off from there. It’s not really a big secret in Hollywood circles.
I hate to point out the obvious, but wouldn't Francis10 not have been nearly as surprised as he seemed when she dropped him like a bad habit for Trent if she were indeed a callgirl?

He would've already known that she was obviously looking to be taken care of, and since Trent was the damn fool that fell, she would sever all ties with him and go with the bigger better deal.

If she was a callgirl, go her. She isn't all that high end, especially for L.A. clients, but she bagged herself a millionay-er all the same. I still maintain she's got mad skillz in the bedroom, yo.

taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.