NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Nymeses »

Yeah...but in all fairness I think that was a judgement call on mariqueen for being such a sleazebag, and not a wish of ill-will towards the child.

Plus, it's no secret a mom can pass herpes to her child...along with other shit.

Honestly I think deep down us on this thread hope that kid turns out okay.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

IF there is really a kid.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Yeah it was just an example of any of the many STDs she might picked up.
Trent probably wants to tour to get away from her. Either that, or we'll be getting a circus sideshow tour of How to Destroy Eardrums with her cat scratch singing.
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00489 ... B00489YLBS

Ok so now that the Rez re-released PHM and put it on sale for the holiday season; :roll: how long before the Greatest Hits album hits the shelves? I give him 6 months. (No I won't be buying any of it-just saying.) If you scroll down on the Amazon site looks like HTDA CD took a price cut too. I remember seeing it at Best Buy right after it came out with a $22.00 price tag on it.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

I honestly think PHM is his worst work. Great first attempt but the subsequent albums are much better. Maybe it was the coke that fixed that whiny/nastily pitch he sang in with this album.

Also,much to my pleasure-he learned how to write lyrics. Now if he can only find a new sound.....
artsparkle
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by artsparkle »

Catching up after months away from the board and I see: 1) that insipid nutjob finally got herself banned (had her on block anyway, but what fun is there in scrolling through pages and pages of blocked posts) thus improving the thread tenfold, and 2) the Reznors have gone from hilariously stupid and self-absorbed to downright boring (but probably still self-absorbed).

As for the whole baby thing, I don't believe there is one. Knowing what attention whores these people are and how they are deluded enough to think anything they produce is golden, I can't see them not plastering pictures of the kid all over the place.
s(AINT)
Music Fan

Post by s(AINT) »

Lydia wrote:
2. There may be something wrong with the baby. That's a really common reason for quietness after a birth, and it would explain why Trent's friends and associates haven't been tweeting up a storm.
I thought the same until I saw this tweet:

life a week ago = double rainbow... life now = triple...
3:34 PM Oct 18th via web

http://twitter.com/mariqueen/status/27775685054

double rainbow = Trent + Mariqueen

triple rainbow = Trent + Mariqueen + baby
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

s(AINT) wrote:
Lydia wrote:
2. There may be something wrong with the baby. That's a really common reason for quietness after a birth, and it would explain why Trent's friends and associates haven't been tweeting up a storm.
I thought the same until I saw this tweet:

life a week ago = double rainbow... life now = triple...
3:34 PM Oct 18th via web

http://twitter.com/mariqueen/status/27775685054

double rainbow = Trent + Mariqueen

triple rainbow = Trent + Mariqueen + baby
Or she means her and THIS guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5I ... re=related
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

Topic change...

Reznerd and Atticus Ross received a Golden Globe nomination for "The Social Network" soundtrack, as did Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp for their Razzie-worthy performances in "The Tourist". The HFPA voters must have been smoking salvia when they filled out their ballots.

PS - I do support the "Black Swan" and "Blue Valentine" nominations. Even though the Golden Globes are irrelevant, those are both excellent movies.
THELORDOFDARKNESS

Post by THELORDOFDARKNESS »

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/68404/242486

He looks like he really don't want to be interviewed. Poor thing. lol
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

THELORDOFDARKNESS wrote:http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/68404/242486

I'm supposed to be working on a research paper at the library right now, so I have this thing on mute, but it's more interesting watching it this way because it's that much easier to notice how how totally uncomfortable he looks. Mafuckah looks damn constipated. And keeps looking more haggard as the months go by.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Nymeses wrote:

I'm supposed to be working on a research paper at the library right now, so I have this thing on mute, but it's more interesting watching it this way because it's that much easier to notice how how totally uncomfortable he looks. Mafuckah looks damn constipated. And keeps looking more haggard as the months go by.
He does look haggard..and since you couldn't hear it..there were a couple times, it was like he was gasping for air! lol maybe his man-girdle was too tight.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Obesity related asthma
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

He sure likes to hear himself talk, doesn't he?
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Obesity related asthma

haa haa haa haa PlumpReznor
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
THELORDOFDARKNESS

citrinecastle wrote:He sure likes to hear himself talk, doesn't he?
lol It's not a bad interview actually. But David Fincher looks younger then Trent now...damn! Shit! I better not get married, I will age like 20 years in one year! 8)
Orionslavegirl1

Now taking bets if he's going to actually go to the damn awards.

Do I hear 5 bucks?
THELORDOFDARKNESS

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Now taking bets if he's going to actually go to the damn awards.

Do I hear 5 bucks?
I bet he does...that hypocrite! :lol:
Orionslavegirl1

Oh yea he is. I forgot his mindset.

I wanna see his face when he loses to Daft Punk.
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

A little steep Orion.. what about starting .50 cents. LOL!!!
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Now taking bets if he's going to actually go to the damn awards.

Do I hear 5 bucks?
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Wikkedsyn wrote:
Nymeses wrote:

He does look haggard..and since you couldn't hear it..there were a couple times, it was like he was gasping for air! lol maybe his man-girdle was too tight.
He was nervous. When the heart beats faster, we need more oxygen. He must've been really scared, because he was taking some serious bites of air LOL It could also be that wicked L.A. smog finally getting to him - that place is hell for people with breathing problems of any kind.

The interview wasn't bad. I'm glad he wants to try scoring - to be perfectly honest, I've always thought that he could do really well making music for films after I absorbed The Fragile, and that soundtrack is just a taste of what he's got. it's not something I'd buy to listen to on its own, but it fit very well with the theme and feel of the film, and that's what a good score is, right?

Do I hear 5 bucks?
Of course he's going. I can't wait to see what the Q wears to that august gala...I'm sure she'll set that red carpet on fire :P
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Of course he's going to the awards, what else in his career does he have to look forward to anymore? His talented musical career has gone down Rentaqueen's fallopian tubes. Don't let his persona of "not wanting to be interviewed" fool you. He knows darn well what he's doing and he CHOSE to do the interview. It's all part of Trent's moneymaking and media whoring scheme to get his name out there. Yes, Trent looks like he's aged a lot on the tavis smiley show, plenty of wrinkles. He looks more metrosexual now, like he's trying to fit in with the Hollywood big wigs. Trent has no one to blame but himself for his career going down the drain.
Violet Black
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Violet Black »

I think he was just worried about the button on his husky boy's jacket popping.
Black is the color of my true love's hair.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Violet Black wrote:I think he was just worried about the button on his husky boy's jacket popping.
LOL if he goes to the awards, will he get all dolled up like the wax figurine he looked like at that other award thing?
Couple trips to the doc for some botox, waxy makeup and a penguin suit, and he will be all ready to go.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

RichardL wrote:Don't let his persona of "not wanting to be interviewed" fool you. He knows darn well what he's doing and he CHOSE to do the interview. It's all part of Trent's moneymaking and media whoring scheme to get his name out there.
Absolutely. He maintained a false image which gained him considerable fame and fortune for over 20 years. He's trying to come across in a certain way so that directors and producers will want to work with him. No one forced him to do that interview.

He probably chose Tavis Smiley because he knew they'd be softball questions. Anyone who had done their research would know that "The Social Network" may have been Trent's first score, but it was not his first soundtrack.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

The well is running dry. Trent may be running out of money too, so he needs as much money/ publicity as possible to pay for his high maintenance manwhore of a wife and kid. That and how much his last tour cost with all the expensive staging and how much money he's been losing from touring. Coupled with Trent's midlife crisis and strive to stay "relevant." Trent's lost most of his fans, and now they are used to his moneymaking schemes.
It's gotten old, just like him.
Jolt
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Jolt »

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2 ... te-de.html

Trent Reznor's Rare Pretty Hate Machine Cassette Demo is on eBay

An eBay listing from former Nine Inch Nails drummer Martin Atkins is offering up the Holy Grail of NIN memorabilia. Atkins plans to sell his copy of Trent Reznor’s demo cassette that eventually became NIN’s debut full-length, Pretty Hate Machine—coincidentally hot on the heels of the album’s remastered release.

With a full four days of bidding left, the tape currently sits at $760.

NIN Hotline recently posted streams of two 52-second clips of “Terrible Lie” and “Sin.”

Here’s the breakdown of how Atkins says he plans to spend the money:

- well first, we’re not sure that this is anyone’s business – your choice is to place a bid or not? BUT, before we see more of the comments that the anonominity of the Internet is best at fuelling – whatever is raised here will go in a few different directions –
a) We continue to create FREE educational events across the country and around the world – so a bit will go there
b) I spent a large part of Thanksgiving Day chatting with people who might have been having a shit one and agreed to send all of them packages with cool stuff in to cheer them up. I had such a great time with my two youngest and the whole family in general that I thought I would reach out. At times harrowing and uplifting too – the results have made me commit to doing this each year – maybe at Christmas too. for those of you keeping track – I think right now it’s about 50 packages to put together and post.
c) I’m trying to take students to SXSW in 2011 – this might take $3k.
d) In addition to any other beneficies, 15% of the proceeds will go benefit The Warehouse, an all ages club in Wisconsin.
e) Personal – I’m a father with four kids.

Key words^^^......well it sold finally for $1025.00
Last edited by Jolt on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lydia wrote: You're a sock puppet. My guess is that you have the same IP address as your fat friend, amouthfulloffat220.
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0660487400

Ok, granted no one owns a cassette recorder anymore; but I'm surprised the NINies haven't snatched this up. I mean they paid $1000-$1200 for meet and greets with a sandwich and a photo during the last tour, didn't they?
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

http://capitalpictures.photoshelter.com ... iK4VXHIZhI

Just curious-who is the guy at the table with the Reznor's? If Mariqueen was pregnant she would have been 8 months pregnant in this photo. My other question is this: How many ladies here have attended concerts in their 3rd trimester? Not saying anything is wrong with it-but fighting for toilet time with the drinkers in line for the loo might be a drag.

Oh wow-just realised this: It can be a slide show! The wonders of technology.
http://capitalpictures.photoshelter.com ... 7HfZ1zzbTU
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

JoJo30 wrote:http://capitalpictures.photoshelter.com ... iK4VXHIZhI

Just curious-who is the guy at the table with the Reznor's? If Mariqueen was pregnant she would have been 8 months pregnant in this photo. My other question is this: How many ladies here have attended concerts in their 3rd trimester? Not saying anything is wrong with it-but fighting for toilet time with the drinkers in line for the loo might be a drag.

Oh wow-just realised this: It can be a slide show! The wonders of technology.
http://capitalpictures.photoshelter.com ... 7HfZ1zzbTU
What a happy looking couple! They must be a blast to party with.....