NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by lillfish »

Anyone happen to know where I can find a list of all mariqueens old tweets from way back when they were first dating? I want to show someone and see what they think.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

NIN tour? LOL really? shit that was quick. Guess the HTDA tour needs a financier. Band Lineup is interesting ill give him that
Onions
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Onions »

Now that NIN is going back on tour, how do you think Trent and Eyebrows are preparing for the tour? My guess is that Trent is working hard at giving himself hemorrhoids, and the wife snorting cocaine like it didn't go out of style in the 1980s.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:oops:
Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
LeeLoo
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LeeLoo »

So the Wave Goodbye farewell tour was just really a See You Later tour?
Remember when:

http://pitchfork.com/news/34635-trent-r ... addiction/
Trent Reznor Announces Possible End of Nine Inch Nails, Tour With Jane's Addiction
"It's time to make NIN disappear for a while."
By Amy Phillips
on February 16, 2009 at 06:20 p.m.

"Today, Trent Reznor posted a note on the Nine Inch Nails website announcing that NIN will tour with Jane's Addiction this year. And that this will possibly be the last Nine Inch Nails tour, ever."
LeeLoo

Post by LeeLoo »

lillfish wrote:Anyone happen to know where I can find a list of all mariqueens old tweets from way back when they were first dating? I want to show someone and see what they think.
I wish. There used to be a free program called Undetweetable, but Twitter made them shut it down. There are a few services that claim to do the same but they require downloading software. I haven't tried them.

She emo quit Twitter in 7/09 and then her new profile appeared 2/1/10. Her old tweets from her original deleted profile appeared a year or two later on her new account. Sanitized and edited heavily tweets of course. It makes me think them "quitting" Twitter and deleting their profiles was a planned event since so much from her old profile was retreived and re-posted at a much later date on her new profile. Or for the right price Twitter will make special requests. I also don't understand how some accounts on Twitter get suspended for posting "personal info" yet other accounts run free.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="LeeLoo"][color=#FF0080]So the Wave Goodbye farewell tour was just really a See You Later tour?
Remember when:[/color]
Trent Reznor Announces Possible End of Nine Inch Nails, Tour With Jane's Addiction
By Amy Phillips

"Today, Trent Reznor posted a note on the Nine Inch Nails website announcing that NIN will tour with Jane's Addiction this year. And that this will possibly be the last Nine Inch Nails tour, ever."[/quote]

I loathe saying I told you so.......but y'know, the money has to come from somewhere.

Rock & Roll Finance, Lesson 108: Vanity projects rarely make money.

Four years was about what I figured. Predictable to the end.
LeeLoo

Post by LeeLoo »

EvilNTent wrote:
LeeLoo wrote:So the Wave Goodbye farewell tour was just really a See You Later tour?
Remember when:

By Amy Phillips

"Today, Trent Reznor posted a note on the Nine Inch Nails website announcing that NIN will tour with Jane's Addiction this year. And that this will possibly be the last Nine Inch Nails tour, ever."

I loathe saying I told you so.......but y'know, the money has to come from somewhere.

Rock & Roll Finance, Lesson 108: Vanity projects rarely make money.

Four years was about what I figured. Predictable to the end.
I figured NIN would most likely tour again and Wave Goodbye was just a cash grab; what surprised me is that it toook only 3.5 years. There was a five year gap between Fragility and With Teeth. But wait he was living single in NOLA then. That Beverly Hills real estate, wife and kids has to cost. It's not like he has a profitable side line business either, other than the occasional scoring of movies. Maybe the Reznors should have kept that heater business in the family?
------
Back to the Twitter thing:
https://support.twitter.com/groups/31-t ... ur-account#
How to Reactivate Your Account
Accounts are permanently deleted 30 days from the date they were deactivated. After 30 days, deactivated accounts cannot be reactivated. If it has been less than 30 days, follow the steps below to reactivate your account.
@mariqueen was gone for more than 30 days-just saying.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

I still am waiting to see how ticket sales and concert reviews do for NIN. Considering he pissed off most of his fanbase, that and most of his fans are women that wanted him but he's married now, it should be interesting. I bet that a lot of people like myself have moved on. There are other, more active bands to follow like Rammstein and Marilyn Manson.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

The lineup for NIN this summer may have come not because they were respected musicians, but because they needed the work and money. That and they weren't angry at Trent for any reason, a lot of people might be. And none of those guys in his lineup are heartthrobs that are going to carry the women who once wanted to be with Trent. He better hope for an opening band that is well-known and currently popular to pull in a lot of ticket sales. He may have How to Destroy Eardrums open some shows, that way he can force his fans to hear them.

***Edited to add article on How To Destroy Eardrums featured on yahoo.com tonight http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-p ... 20602.html
How much do you think Trent paid yahoo or the editor to post this article?
Orionslavegirl1

Im srly annoyed that Yahoo!News did a piece about "Trents Talented wife" and how Nerd God Wil Wheaton reblogged the new HTDA album on Tumblr.

-ew

EDIT
:shock: just read some of the comments section. fucking annihilation WOW
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="Orionslavegirl1"]:shock: just read some of the comments section. fucking annihilation WOW[/quote]

Do share, Orion. :)
Orionslavegirl1

just read them its about 90% super negative. Fuck I cant even say the music is as bad as the comment section is saying it is.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

EvilNTent wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote: :shock: just read some of the comments section. fucking annihilation WOW

Do share, Orion. :)
I think they mean this one.
http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-p ... 20602.html
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1 ... n_maandig/

Well this will be on my evening reading......
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:o
Orionslavegirl1

WHOA that review is just wow! This quote is really cool

If How to destroy angels_ end here, though, they will remain a footnote ensconced in amber, the project Trent Reznor attempted to use to stay current but ultimately used to restart Nine Inch Nails.

I'm picturing one of the bugs in jurassic park.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:?:
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

There's going to be a lot of bad How to Destroy Eardrums reviews if people tell the truth about the music and aren't silenced by Trent and his temper tantrums. So Trent announed the openers for them:

Pleased to announce that @DIIV will be opening for us at all of the shows except Denver. Listen to their debut album: http://www.diivnyc.com

Big mistake. How to Destroy Eardrums should be the one opening for a popular band such as Shiny Ton Guns, Queens of the Stone Age, etc. so Trent makes more money from ticket sales and merchandise sales, and there will be more people at the concerts. One of his best moves would be to have How to Destroy Eardrums open a few shows for NIN because his ugly wife and everyone would have already been there, and he would get more NIN fan money, the only ones listening to How to Destroy Eardrums anyways.
Orionslavegirl1

that would be a time to get a cold beer moment.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

The entire concert How to Destory Eardrums and DIIV openers are getting a beer moments.
I came across a video on youtube of Josh Homme, David Grohl, and Trent Reznor live in the studio of one song without any lyrics. And the keyboard playing sounds simplistic and awful by Trent, way to bring those other talented musicians down with you. Half the time all you see is Trent's withered hand playing the keys with a wedding ring. So what Trent, you married an ugly whore. I hope this isn't a precursor of what's yet to come for NIN and How to Destroy Eardrums with Trent's playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTaeHFquheI

**Edited to add this article where Trent cursed at fans again
http://www.fuse.tv/2013/03/trent-reznor-reddit-qa
Trent may be a father now but he still hasn't grown up from telling people to slit their wrists and commit suicide and use the c curse wordTell him how you really feel about he and his band How to Destroy Trolls (lol) by posting anonymous comments in any articles posted about his bands in the past few days. The drama queen that Trent Reznor is and how much he likes his ego stroked, he will read article comments, twitter, and nin.com.
Orionslavegirl1

the actual song?(are there more?) in that video of reznor, homme, and grohl making something.

It goes on way too long but I like it. Grohl sings the majority and reznor sings backing vocals and a chorus and its actually really good. What the fuck why didnt he sing backing vocals like this with HTDA? I wish Homme sang more then backup cause he is awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... BKbl_uSo#!
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Orionslavegirl1

LMAO just listened to that mashup.

its....not that terrible LOL it is kinda funny.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Oh wow. That actually sounded, freakishly good. It made me laugh at least. LMAO
purplrex
Opening for Slaughter

Post by purplrex »

http://consequenceofsound.net/2013/03/w ... cumentary/

Watch Nine Inch Nails “Self Destruct” tour documentary
By Alex Young on March 19th, 2013 in Music Videos, News, Nostalgia, Rock

"In the lead up to the band’s reunion (?) tour, Trent Reznor has launched a Nine Inch Nails Tumblr and has been sharing a series of rare photos from throughout the band’s iconic history."

http://nineinchnails.tumblr.com/
purplrex
Opening for Slaughter

Post by purplrex »

Fan-Made Nine Inch Nails Film Documents Band’s Final 2009 Show
http://loudwire.com/fan-made-nine-inch- ... 2009-show/
In 2009, it appeared as though Nine Inch Nails‘ days as a touring band were coming to an end as Trent Reznor had revealed plans to retire from the road. The band played their epic “final show” on Sept. 10, 2009 and said their farewells, but luckily there were some fans around to capture the event for posterity and now a fan-made documentary has surfaced.

A group of fans known as “a tiny little dot” spent over 5,000 hours working on the footage and they’re proud to announce the arrival of ‘Nine Inch Nails: [after all is said and done].’ The complete documentary is currently available as a free Internet download and stream (watch below) in a number of formats.

Fans will get to take in the full three-and-a-half hour performance that included 37 songs. The documentary utilized 27 unique fan-shot HD sources and over five sources were used to compile the audio for the show.

Click here for more info on the ‘Nine Inch Nails: [after all is said and done]‘ documentary. It’s available in streaming video and as a torrent download and in audio file form. It will also come out on Blu-ray and DVD in the very near future.

Though Nine Inch Nails supposedly hung it up in 2009, Trent Reznor reactivated the group earlier this year. The reconfigured lineup plans to tour later this year and there’s talk of new music coming at some point.

Check out the full documentary (each scene automatically plays after the previous one) in the YouTube player below.