NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

http://youtu.be/n0kk00iJ9zc

Wacky dancing @ 2:41 including Trent shaking his ass and Mariqueen having a seizure
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

that jacket screams "eighties" ! haha those glasses, without glasses, pretentious much ?
and the hair is fading .... see mr. reznor is getting older like all of us
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:?:
Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Image
He's such a trolling asshole, and it fills my heart with joy.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
LeeLoo
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LeeLoo »

http://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2013 ... 1_2013.php

HOW TO DESTROY ANGELS @ PARAMOUNT THEATRE | 4/21/13
If you came into the Paramount Theatre last night halfway through How to Destroy Angels' first show in Denver, don't worry: It was the same as the first half. Trent Reznor's new post-industrial-electro-goth-whatever project, expertly executed and so chill as to induce comas, could hardly have sounded more even-keeled and consistent -- but it was also kind of boring.

What the show lacked in aural excitement it more than made up for visually. This was a set designer's wet dream and a stagehand's nightmare, with its movable curtains of translucent fiber that both absorbed and reflected the bizarrely ethereal computer imagery projected onstage.

Lead Angel Destroyer Mariqueen Maandig (also Reznor's wife -- and time-stoppingly beautiful) stood at center stage wearing what appeared to be a billion-dollar silk dress. Her backing musicians -- including Reznor and his Grammy Award-winning The Social Network collaborator Atticus Ross -- all wore light, monochrome suits and stood hunched over their synths and screens. It was like seeing Clinic (the band) and seeing a clinic itself. These looked like the lab-coated guys who input drug orders at Walgreen's pharmacy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Orionslavegirl1

wow thats pretty awesome
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

LeeLoo wrote:http://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2013 ... 1_2013.php

HOW TO DESTROY ANGELS @ PARAMOUNT THEATRE | 4/21/13
If you came into the Paramount Theatre last night halfway through How to Destroy Angels' first show in Denver, don't worry: It was the same as the first half. Trent Reznor's new post-industrial-electro-goth-whatever project, expertly executed and so chill as to induce comas, could hardly have sounded more even-keeled and consistent -- but it was also kind of boring.

What the show lacked in aural excitement it more than made up for visually. This was a set designer's wet dream and a stagehand's nightmare, with its movable curtains of translucent fiber that both absorbed and reflected the bizarrely ethereal computer imagery projected onstage.

Lead Angel Destroyer Mariqueen Maandig (also Reznor's wife -- and time-stoppingly beautiful) stood at center stage wearing what appeared to be a billion-dollar silk dress. Her backing musicians -- including Reznor and his Grammy Award-winning The Social Network collaborator Atticus Ross -- all wore light, monochrome suits and stood hunched over their synths and screens. It was like seeing Clinic (the band) and seeing a clinic itself. These looked like the lab-coated guys who input drug orders at Walgreen's pharmacy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LMAO. Whoever wrote that article is awesome. :mrgreen:
LeeLoo
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LeeLoo »

waiting to play a show at the apollo.

Anyone hear how this show went?
BTW HTDA and NIN are playing the Mountain Oasis Electronic Music Summit in NC in addition to the Voodoo Festival in NOLA. The Rezsnores are working the festival circuit it would seem.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
purplrex
Opening for Slaughter

Post by purplrex »

LeeLoo wrote:Image
waiting to play a show at the apollo.

Anyone hear how this show went?
BTW HTDA and NIN are playing the Mountain Oasis Electronic Music Summit in NC in addition to the Voodoo Festival in NOLA. The Rezsnores are working the festival circuit it would seem.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/02/arts/ ... .html?_r=0
"While the group’s songs are credited as composed by the whole ensemble, the sound of Nine Inch Nails is rarely far away,...."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/entertain ... story.html
"How to Destroy Angels isn’t a huge departure from Reznor’s signature sound."

The NYTimes and the Washington Post both reviewed HTDA saying it sounds like NIN. While not unfavorable reviews; the NINtards really need to stop bleating that: "They are two totally different bands! They sound totally different!" Unless their logic is based soley on Ms. Maandig's presence.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="purplrex"][/color][/quote][color=#80BF00][/color]The NYTimes and the Washington Post both reviewed HTDA saying it sounds like NIN. While not unfavorable reviews; the NINtards really need to stop bleating that: "They are two totally different bands! They sound totally different!" Unless their logic is based soley on Ms. Maandig's presence.[/quote]

There is zero logic involved when drooling NINtards are busy telling their idol what he wants to hear, regardless of the facts.

He said it sounded entirely different than NIN, therefore that makes it so, you understand.

Despite all the evidence to the contrary.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orionslavegirl1

whoa finally babies pic.cute outfits of the babies that you can see

BUT LOL at it being black and white and from the back. A little bit of an american apparel feel
purplrex
Opening for Slaughter

Post by purplrex »

Can someone post a pic or a url of the mentioned photo?
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Do you think that hooker is wearing real fur? More importantly, where is queef's wedding ring on her left hand?
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

whodatmissy Thx for sharing ur fav moment <3 & can't wait to see you guys here, in NOLA 1w

pknin @en0la_j well I'm just saying, the point is, at least I can make mariqueen aware that even Chinese love her voice. 1w

winterrose So happy to see this image! Life brings so much beauty when you break through the pain. Proud of T for never giving up! 1w

ginathejinx What a great photo :D 1w

gavriellah Wooooooow : ))))) I don't know, but this pic made me happy 1w

aaronmcfly Yup, this is great 1w

liquidsky_ aaw how cute! 1w

jennmariepayne So adorable! <3 1w

redboy Love the sea lions - I could watch them all day :) 1w

agadaaolcom Such a sweet picture. 1w

madammerox Adorable! 1w

leahmacedo *-* 1w

courtneyroselia Aw da baby. 1w

alfresneda @raularic los reznor <3 1w

raularic @alfresneda yo tambien quiero ser uno 1w

maidenofoblivion What a beautiful family 1w

mrselfdestructbj This is a great picture. Two amazing people and their family being normal. Very happy for you @mariqueenmaandigreznor 1w

autolysis it's hard to notice with small/dim screens the 2nd little one being carried on the right of the photo! I realized this when showing my wife the pic on browser 1w

nadnicotinamide Just lovely :)

LMFAO @ all these fucking idiots praising the fucking picture like it's an amazing work of art
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

purplrex
Opening for Slaughter

Post by purplrex »

I know! Here's the site she went to:
http://www.mandatory.com/girls/Mariqueen-Maandig/

What cracks me up is the inaccuracy in what is essentially a pin up site bio still had her upset the next morning. So much so she felt the need to post this on her Facebook:

Mariqueen Maandig Reznor
morning all, not really upset about the forum. the fact that someone had "Mariqueen" as a username doesn't bother me. i am not the only mariqueen in the world, there's a hotel in Tunisia with the same name so this person could've found "mariqueen" from anywhere. i haven't clicked enough through the website because it looks, well, shitty, to see if this person was talking as me or if i am even mentioned in the forums at all. i just saw on the bottom right corner that there were "conversations" being started and a frequent participator was "mariqueen". i am assuming this is the same girl that the website referred to as me. again, not sure if she was posing as me or not. my point was that this OTHER website, which i won't be linking anyone to because they don't deserve your click throughs, is where my frustration was directed at --- irresponsible copy and paste blogging. the fact that this writer would even think that that forums website was legitimate speaks volumes. at the end of the day, i just wanted to put truths about me out there. the truth is none of what was written about me is true, except for the thing bout being afraid of losing loved ones, but really, isn't everyone? anyway, there will always be forums where lonely people get together to make connections with other lonely people. lots of role playing will happen, that's inevitable... but what is intolerable, is irresponsible journalism. that's all.

Oh and Mariqueen won't link the offending site, but I just did :wink: here it is again:
http://www.mandatory.com/girls/Mariqueen-Maandig/
Supposedly the erroneous info came from this forum:
http://bandconcerts.proboards.com/
But I can't locate where it came from on this forum. If anyone finds it let me know.
Orionslavegirl1

I still think that her comments like "corseted by god" and the fact she enjoys decedent soaps and spas goes to her real nature rather than her being "raped" and "liking first person shooters" is her trying to be relatable. However, she knows she married someone with money thus supporting her lifestyle.

Meh, golddigger
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rich-Bich
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Rich-Bich »

Serious question...isn't Trent gay, or at least bi?
HMJ wrote: "We don't judge, we sludge"
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Trent is trending on yahoo. The band signed to Columbia records, everyone already knew Trent was a sellout. What happened to his own idea about having the band on his own record label?
http://www.fmqb.com/article.asp?id=2657832&spid=1314
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:?
Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Is the reddit post supposed to be about Trent Reznor? Whow knows if he was ever into women, maybe only ladyboys with both parts ? LOL I was waiting for forever for someone to finally post a response after hearing how Trent is continuing to sell out with Columbia Records.
I heard Adam Ant is going on tour this summer.
Is anyone going to any shows of any good bands this summer?
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Orionslavegirl1

Entertaining :twisted:
purplrex
Opening for Slaughter

Post by purplrex »

http://clizbeats.com/a-closer-at-nine-i ... s05301302/

After releasing albums through Interscope Records in 2005 and 2007, Nine Inch Nails released Ghosts I–IV through Reznor’s independent lable known as The Null Corperation in 2008. It featured a business model based on two types of Creative Commons content licensing. Those types were known as “Attribution Licensing” and “Non Commercial Share a-like licensing.”

In this case “Attribution licensing” allows licensees to copy, distribute, display and perform the work and make derivative works based on it only if they give the author or licensor the credits in the manner specified. “Non Commercial Share a-like licensing” licensees may copy, distribute, display, and perform the work and make derivative works based on it only for noncommercial purposes. This allowed the band to package the album’s 36 tracks in a variety of different ways, and charge different prices for what they thought was fair for those variations. The bulk of the entire 36 tracks were sold as a box set for $300 US dollars. That set went on to be ranked at number 14 on the Billboard 200.

If through The Null Corporation Reznor was able to rank higher on the charts than several major label artists, and keep what would naturally be a bigger piece of the pie, why would he feel the need to go to Columbia?

HTDA signed to Columbia for "distribution reasons". What is NIN's excuse?