NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by RichardL »

Does anyone else miss going to Nine Inch Nails concert back in the day? I went to a bunch of them from 2005-2008. I miss travelling around the country, listening to the music, and leaving every night disappointed when Trent could never be bothered coming backstage to meet his fans. I stopped going to see them in 2009 after Trent had his meltdowns and went after fans on Twitter. I would never go see them play again. I guess it's part of getting older. Sometimes I will watch their youtube videos and look back.
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Check out the rock star wives feature on the website link. I can't believe they would rank Mariqueef on hottest rock star wives? Are they blind? It was interesting to know Josh Todd from Bukcherry and David Dramain from Disturbed got married.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

http://consequenceofsound.net/2013/06/n ... -thursday/

Nine Inch Nails to debut new single “Came Back Haunted” on Thursday
"Update: According to Los Angeles radio station KROQ, the song is titled “Came Back Haunted” and will premiere Thursday at 2:30pm ET/11:30pm PT. KROQ’s Program Director Lisa Worden says the song “harkens back to early Nine Inch Nails,” adding, “I think it’s in line with the first two albums. It’s got a great beat, it’s not the experimental material Trent’s done in the last five years.”
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

boring and repetitive as hell ......snorrrre :roll:
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

It sounds just like HTDA, but with Trent singing. Wow.
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

Everyone I have seen talking about it says it's "boss" and "incredible". I gave it a listen and I felt totally flat and the lyrics sound cheesy to me. It just has a simple synth beat that kind of picks up as the song goes along. Came back haunted? So we better be ready to hear some serious shit? It's hard to take anyone seriously, especially him after all the stuff that has happened in his life. I'm totally let down at the moment.
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

when you look around you see all those 16 year olds defending this crap and insulting the ones who dare to criticize...... too funny ... who are these people ? there is so much stuff out there that is truly cool and inspiring to listen to ... I listen to a lot of Israeli rock at the moment. Israeli music rocks !
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

I was not impressed with the new single. The fall tour dates have posted. They are playing my city, and I'm not even excited or getting tickets.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

I see Adrian Belew & Eric Avery quit already. Couldn't be less surprised.

This isn't bad. I'd go as far as to say it's the best thing I've heard out of him in years. Certainly the best thing I've heard from his direction in the last few years.

I just think it's so interesting that the new HTDA album & tour (if you could call it that) barely had any time at all before being completely overshadowed by the announcement of a new NIN tour & then an album. Since this was supposed to be the wife's vehicle to display her talents, one would think that he might have waited a month or two or three before bringing up the NIN thing. I wonder what she thinks of Trent's interesting timing.

Oh & by the way, anyone who is truly surprised by any of this is a complete moron.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

The new album is going to be called............"Hesitation Marks"
How emo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

NIN announcement was made because the response to HTDA sucked. He had to let it run it's course. I bet we won't see any more HTDA, ever.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Adrian Belew and Eric Avery quit? Or do you think Trent annoyed them to the point of leaving since he's nuts? After how Trent went after random fans on twitter and encouraged people to slit their wrists, nothing surprises me at this point.

Yes, if you compare that new single to the How to Destroy Eardrums music, almost anything sounds better. Not for a minute did anyone think that the Wave Goodbye was the last Nine Inch Nails tour. That was just another sales pitch by Trent to sell more tickets.
He should torture people by having How to Destroy Angels open for Nine Inch Nails on some tour dates. That way he has a forced audience to listen to them, and those fans will suck up to him most likely since they are already Nine Inch Nails fans.

Trent, you could sign up for the VIP Nation and charge fans a couple hundred extra dollars to sign one thing for them and shake their hand. Even though you could have always had an autograph line for free to show your fans appreciation. That way you could buy hundreds of extra Sprinkles cupcakes and pizzas with salsa for your gold digging wife.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:?:
Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

enchantment wrote:
lillfish wrote:Everyone I have seen talking about it says it's "boss" and "incredible". I gave it a listen and I felt totally flat and the lyrics sound cheesy to me. It just has a simple synth beat that kind of picks up as the song goes along. Came back haunted? So we better be ready to hear some serious shit? It's hard to take anyone seriously, especially him after all the stuff that has happened in his life. I'm totally let down at the moment.

My thoughts exactly.

What if Columbia said they'd sign shitty HTDA if NIN announced a tour & new album as well? Maybe it was in the contract.
My thoughts exactly too; especially when TR announced new NIN and a tour and there were rumors about "the contract." Remember this Reddit post by Rob?

"Why was NIN announced right at this time? The answer is we DIDN'T WANT TO ANNOUNCE NIN YET. We put it off as long as possible to give HTDA time to breathe before getting steamrolled by the NIN news........Also, no one's getting rich off of HTDA. Even the money we'd make from something big like Coachella goes back 100% into the production budget so we can have a great live show. We're doing it because we think it's cool and we like making art, and that's really it. We want as many people as possible to hear about that art, so that led to the record label idea. And the relationship we've had with Columbia on this project has been great - it's allowed us to have budgets to do things like make more videos, and it's gotten us a level of exposure for the project we couldn't have achieved on our own."
Last edited by jodi on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

The single is good.

It melds some of the best elements from previous albums. It's poppy, but at one time, he did industrial pop really well. I listened to it for the first time in my car, and I actually took one of my hands off the wheel to turn it up. Only good shit gets a turn up in the rain.

To me, hesitation marks = wrinkles

Not bad.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
PastyGothChick
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by PastyGothChick »

What happened to the Trent that use to like pretty black girls? Now that was funny and interesting stuff. That was real. The yellow fever is more of his friend's liking not his.
-Lucifer and Jesus Christ were brothers
PrinceTrent
Wannabe Rocker

Post by PrinceTrent »

What do you mean?

It would be career suicide unless you're Bobbie DeNiro and a selected few. Majority of the men seen the decline in fans following them dating/marrying/breeding with pretty black girls. Some fans can not relate let alone comprehend that their fantasy man could do such a thing.

PastyGothChick wrote:What happened to the Trent that use to like pretty black girls? Now that was funny and interesting stuff. That was real. The yellow fever is more of his friend's liking not his.
purplrex
Opening for Slaughter

Post by purplrex »

PrinceTrent wrote:What do you mean?

It would be career suicide unless you're Bobbie DeNiro and a selected few. THE Majority of men would have seen the decline in fans following their dating/marrying/breeding with pretty black girls. Some fans cannot relate, let alone comprehend that their fantasy man could do such a thing.

PastyGothChick wrote:What happened to the Trent that use to like pretty black girls? Now that was funny and interesting stuff. That was real. The yellow fever is more of his friend's liking not his.
Fixed it for you; Prince Trent and PastyG.
I would hate it for you both to look like uneducated, back woods, bumpkins.

Although some here find Trent Reznor dating African American ladies and marrying a Pilipino woman upsetting; I would hope most here could care less. It is more about him using his fans, being rude to his fans and band members, and generally being a hipster asshole that only Trent Reznor can be on any given day that many here have an issue with him.
Maybe Mariqueen is less the lady than Denise or Joy or Tori; but is Mariqueen any more the hipster than Trent? Probably not. Is Mariqueen earthy, humble, and likeable? Well, no. Does she go out of her way to incite contempt among the "haters"? Well, yes. If you doubt me; please review her Twitter, WIG blog posts, and Youtube videos. (Enchantment has posted a few memorable ones.)
This is more about culture and society than anything else. I would hope......
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

It would be career suicide unless you're Bobbie DeNiro and a selected few. Majority of the men seen the decline in fans following them dating/marrying/breeding with pretty black girls. Some fans can not relate let alone comprehend that their fantasy man could do such a thing.

Robert Deniro is the epitome of cool and all things beautiful. Those girls like Joy and Denise had alot of depth . I know T and Mariqueen are equals however those girls were just more inspiring, fun, chic, interesting and not boring like MQ. And his fans liked them. I'm glad T met his match in talent and everything else in Mariqueen. Trent should change his name to Trent Maandigg and get a tattoo of her name or a matching dragon. That would be a nice and sweet gesture to her.
PrinceTrent
Wannabe Rocker

Post by PrinceTrent »

Exactly! TR is always copying Prince. He tried to bring Joy and Denise into the music arena and make one his protege but his hateful jealous plump for the most part fans and others would not have it especially with Nyte Price.

Sad to say but in business (only speaking in America) it would be acceptable to have an Asian, Latino, or Caucasian to front or sing alternative music even bad Pop Hip Hop like Black Eyed Peas than a Black female. TR is milking his lackey low self esteem fans that are still living like its 1994 and the hispters who in the metropolitan areas date Asians or those who think all Asians are "exotic and beautiful"; which are the same ignorant people who think they are not racist and make silly comments like "I think bi-racial kids that are half black and half white make the prettiest people"...REALLY. :roll:

PastyGothChick wrote:

Robert Deniro is the epitome of cool and all things beautiful. Those girls like Joy and Denise had alot of depth . I know T and Mariqueen are equals however those girls were just more inspiring, fun, chic, interesting and not boring like MQ. And his fans liked them. I'm glad T met his match in talent and everything else in Mariqueen. Trent should change his name to Trent Maandigg and get a tattoo of her name or a matching dragon. That would be a nice and sweet gesture to her.
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

Never heard that before ^. DId you make that up?
purplrex
Opening for Slaughter

Post by purplrex »

PastyGothChick wrote:Never heard that before ^. DId you make that up?
Denise performed on La Mer. IDK who the lady is in the "Deep" video. I never really thought TR was trying to make them into stars, like Prince was with Vanity and Apollonia.
amouthfulofsin220

PastyGothChick wrote:

Is that you, Bronzecookie?

*sniffle*

I'm all choked up here.

Coming from a decidedly colored person, brown is brown. Them's the facts. I can't stand people who differentiate between Latino, Pinoy, light-skinded, etc.

Getting back on topic, the Q doesn't have to be likeable to us. Even if we petty bitches moan about how much of a cunt she is, she's still the one living it up at the party palace with the offspring. I also have a sneaking suspicion haters would hate even if she was lily-white Wiccan with crimson locks and doctoral degree in particle physics.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

We all remember you throwing the word Spick around several times, MouthfulofSin. Nice that you grew out of that....I think..or is this all an act? No if she was like that she would be more loveable, like Sherry Moon Zombie, Pamela Courson, Devon Wilson or something. That factor where women and men fans think she's cool and admire her and would like to be like her. It's nice Trent doesn't care that the fans think MQ is dorky and lost him alot of money and ruined his cool image. He loves her and that's all that matters.
Last edited by PastyGothChick on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

purplrex wrote:
PastyGothChick wrote:Never heard that before ^. DId you make that up?
Denise performed on La Mer. IDK who the lady is in the "Deep" video. I never really thought TR was trying to make them into stars, like Prince was with Vanity and Apollonia.

Goddesses
Violet Black
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Violet Black »

"Hesitation Marks" really?! Why does that sound like something on the back of his old man chonies. Who's sponsoring NIN now - the makers of Depend for men. :roll:
Black is the color of my true love's hair.
amouthfulofsin220

PastyGothChick wrote: It's nice Trent doesn't care that the fans think MQ is dorky and lost him alot of money and ruined his cool image. He loves her and that's all that matters.
She's not dorky. She wears knee-highs with marijuana leaves on them.

Edgy shit.

He hasn't lost his 'cool image'. He's gold-plated now, 'member? People don't give a shit that he sometimes acts a bit Clark Bar.

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Did everyone see the new music video for Came Back Haunted? It was just posted on nin.com and it is awful. Is that Trent wearing makeup and lipstick again like at the Webbys Awards? Trent looks like a cadaver again in too much face makeup like at the Webby Awards, the undertaker just needs to bury him already. He has aged and has no many wrinkles that Trent looks really awful. David Lynch has been going downhill recently too with that awful music album he put together recently. The video says Warning: It can cause Epilepsy. It should also come with a Warning: Crappy Music Video.