NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by IloveMetalSludge »

Trent should write a book of some of the hate mail and posts he recieved :lol: and give the proceeds to his favorite charity
Skrew the world and the world is going to skrew you
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

cherokeepony wrote:Apparently, a certain mod (or, the ONLY mod) zapped it because she's pissed at me...petty much? She'll probably zap this one, too.
Don't flatter yourself tubby.

The only reason it had been here so long is because no one bothered me with it like the Leptards did.
Today someone did, and now it's gone.

What happened to our Leptards anyway? Did the Trentards eat 'em?
bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by bronzecookie81 »

What happened to the thread??? Was it me?? Hope not.......
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

that thread was like a historical record. Such as it wasn't Mariqueen who thought of the fundraiser to salvage Trent's image but a person by the name of ICEY HOT on Dlisted

http://dlisted.com/node/31871

Submitted by IceyHot on Tue, 05/05/2009 - 6:03pm.
This is a public relations disaster, worse than when John Lennon brought home Yoko. (This has nothing to do with her being philipina). Lets make shirts that say "Save Trent" and a fundraiser for the cutie pie Mariqueen to save her from a lifetime of tweets.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Cherokee, if it was your ass that got it pulled, Trent owes you thanks...

He must be doing a little dance of glee right now, I can see it in my mind's eye-and it's kinda cute lol. :lol:

It was getting too long anyways, they should've retired it after 400 pages.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
amouthfulofsin220

edit
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

just_curious wrote:
IloveMetalSludge wrote:that thread was like a historical record. Such as it wasn't Mariqueen who thought of the fundraiser to salvage Trent's image but a person by the name of ICEY HOT on Dlisted

http://dlisted.com/node/31871

Submitted by IceyHot on Tue, 05/05/2009 - 6:03pm.
This is a public relations disaster, worse than when John Lennon brought home Yoko. (This has nothing to do with her being philipina). Lets make shirts that say "Save Trent" and a fundraiser for the cutie pie Mariqueen to save her from a lifetime of tweets.
Personal archives anyone? When I don't have enough time on the internet to catch up, I copy and paste and keep. Don't think I got any of the last one though. It was time for a new start anyway.

Great spirit. Turn a negative into a postive and move on.
amouthfulofsin220

Interior: Hotel Room in Spain

Trent rolls out of bed, and creeps into the bathroom to take a leak, brush his teeth and wash his face. He quietly puts on the clothes slung haphhazardly on the back of a desk chair and then sits down on it and opens his laptop, ready to see what the numb cunts on MS have posted today...

(audience can't see computer screen, just his face framed the the light coming from the computer screen. They can hear some quick typing and some clicks, then his face is set in stone)

wait for it...

His face bursts into a gigantic evil grin, and regardless of the hour of the morning, he jumps from his chair and cries out...

TR: Fuck those bitches!

the Q comes in from the other room testily, rubbing her eyes and complaining.

the Q: "What the fucking fuck, man? You trying to get us in trouble??"

She doesn't have time to register what's going on before he uncharacteristically scoops her up in his arms, gives her a big kiss on the lips and links one of his arms with hers, forcing her to dance in a circle, and he's singing loudly.

TR: (dancing)" Ding dong the bitch is dead, wicked bitch, the wicked bitch, ding dong..."

The Q's clearly not a morning person, and she pulls away quickly, looking at him as if confirming that he's finally cracked. She scratches her head, a childish, endearing gesture, and pouts dramatically.

the Q: "What are you going on about now- has Andrea died in her sleep?"

She moves toward a small loveseat and half sits half lies down, her heavy lidded eyes on him. He throws himself on the couch beside her, grabs her shoulders, smiling like a
Cheshire cat.

TR: "They pulled the thread on MS...they finally shut those crazy cunts down!"

Her face registers first dumb surprise, then it bursts into a smlle. Now she jumps up and links her arm with his and starts to sing while dancing in a circle, and he joins without missing a beat.

the Q and TR-(singing together) "Ding dong the bitch is dead, wicked bitch..."

As they're doing their victory dance, the camera focuses on TR's face. He has a calculating expression on his face.

TR-(voice over) "Goddammit, not a moment to soon, either. What were they waiting for, posted directions for homemade cyanide?? Fuck those fat cunts...I bet they're going through withdrawal >chortle< I guess it's on to Plan B...there's always another way- always another way..."

The camera pulls back, then focuses on the Q's glowing face. She's smiling broadly, but her eyes seem far away.

the Q-(voice over) "What am I going to do now? Well, at least I've still got the Insider...Hollywood, here I come!"

end of scene

Overactive imagination, but that's a far as any fanfic will go. >rubbing the goosepimples from my arms<
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="amouthfulofsin220"]Interior: Hotel Room in Spain

<cut long winded fan fiction>

Trent, it's all in good fun. [i]Now go and focus on what's important- [b]your career[/b] you big, beautiful curmudgoen![/i] You've had enough attention. :wink:[/quote]

Oh good lord. :roll:
amouthfulofsin220

Calderon-

Used to slobber all over his images in the Trent Reznor Appreciation and Photo Thread and post all willy nilly everywhere on NIN.com. I've seen her numurous posts on the TRAPT (I make no apologies, I think he's hot but I'm just a creepy lurker on the thread :oops: )

Is she the one who was posting the inane flames on the other thread?

I don't get the point either. So, she's a dirty double crosser, posting nice things there and nastiness everywhere else? *cough*but aren't a lot of his fans pathological liars?*cough* Oh, the sweet sweet irony of her calling him a hypocrite lol. Rich and sweet as honey, in fact...

EvilNTent-

You're here! You know what's strange? I like getting pwned by you-you do it so well. So you think I should remove it? >laughing<

Fine, fine, we will always disagree on the fact I think he's hot and you think he's detestable. Fair enough. Remember this though-it's not like I'll ever date him and deal with his alleged abuse, so why not have a little fun?

>waits to get verbally spanked<

:twisted: :oops: :wink: :shock:

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

cherokeepony wrote:No, it's a power-tripping mod, is all.
As for Trent,
Q is is favourite charity.

Way to ruin it for everybody else, you crazy fucking shut-in.

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
A Zombie
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by A Zombie »

!!! i come home after a long night at work and expect to read a couple of pages of lulz and find THIS!!

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

:lol:

Turdbeast FTW.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote::lol:

Turdbeast FTW.
lol.. seriously! any excuse to post turdbeast hahaha
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

I love how Marodi is gloating on CULT.com

Well lets update the people ya'll

So Trent Reznor fronts this band called NINE INCH NAILS.

He is an excokehead and ex drinker. He use to live in NOLA and now live sin hell-A. he was a notorious loner and even went so far as dump one of his exgirlfriends for blabbing. He is a control freak and if you are on his bad side-he'll destroy u.

Just ask any of his old bandmates.

His fanbase mainly consists of- Assholes,dumbasses who only care about the fragile and before,fat bitches,fat goth bitches,fat goth cutter bitches, and ofcourse-bitches who think he is their god so they make dresses and rpg/write fanfic with him.

The small NORMAL percentage that actually stayed though out his downward spiral and afterward are actually outraged about his recent behavior and all but abandoned him and his antics--but still have NIN on thier ipods.

Reticently he has been trolling the internet for female company that doesn't involve crispy cremes and goth boots.

Then he went on twitter and he liked it.

Well at least until he met/fell in love with/ shacked up with this girl called Mariqueen Maandig.

She may or may not be 23 or 28 or 110. Who knows. All we know is that after 9 days of meeting-in which she put out on the first date, they got engaged.

All was well. People were happy.

That is until she opened her goddamned mouth. Little by little shit came out about her- she doesn't wear underwear,she hates pants,she's a racist bitch,she is obsessed with food,poop and shitty indy fashion. Even her friends suck.

--and this was from her.

Even yoko ono knew better,which is sad because she compares herself to her all the time. Even though both have high piercing wails of musical voices-YOKO is at least a savvy businesswoman and talented artist.

Mari eats pizza with salsa on it and likes getting anally licked by her ex fiance's dog-Tony.

Some of the NIN fanbase(the crazy ones) got angry and went a little too far...on twitter mostly because NIN.com and ETS both restricted what was said.

Racist jokes are not cool. But neither is censorship.

But he went ape shit.

Oh did he go ape shit. He gave peoples info out and banned people just so much as giving him the stink eye.

Then came ERIC.

Eric De La Cruz was a poor kid who needed a heart transplant and instead of doing what normal people do in donating and spreading the word...he decided that it would be a good idea to offer meet and greets for 1,000 in order to help this kid.

So he raised close to a million dollars.

And half of the psychos break their trust funds just so they could meet him.Although it was said that he looked aloof or didn't give a shit at certain meet and greets.

Then the kid died. :(

after sparing some more with internet bullies-especially because people wanted to know where the money was going.Especially since now its not taxable.

At this same time MM-not to be confused with shock rocker Marilyn Monsoon,acted like a 12 yr old and wouldn't shut her god damned trap about food,shoes etc etc.

and of course her classy pictures stated to show up..which showed her ex Francis 10 and her in some comprising positions.

Bravo,hooker,bravo

Anyway,Trent through more tantrums and Twitter said ENOUGH and banned some of his "alias'" so he deleted his account--and her's too. like she has any say in shit anyway.

Fuck that.

Her Facebook got scrubbed and the bannings continued..

Some people speculated that this was all a ruse. How can a man who was seemingly so private fall so hard and so fast?

Drinking?

Fake?

I mean,he hasn't even announced his own engagement on his own website.
he doesn't act like a man in love. he acts like an aging rock star that needs to procreate ASAP and he finds the first dumbo that comes along so he can fuck her ,impregnate her-to the point that pregnancy curves will do good on her disgustingly thin frame, and divorce/leave her ass....and take the kid with him.

..which brings us to the present day.
Last edited by Orionslavegirl1 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
dingdong
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dingdong »

Jade wrote:
just_curious wrote:
Jade wrote:Ok... wow. Did TR have that thread deleted like in 2006? Anyways, per request from some people at ETS and NIN.COM here is the article that I posted in the last thread.
http://www.geekforcefive.com/blog/artic ... e_private/

This is why we are not all sheep. We can recognize a hypocrite when we see one.

I'm pretty stupid. I wrecked my mind with properly prescribed pharmaceuticals. I'm assuming it was the comment made by cauldron about T being a hypocrit? Or did I miss something? How is that a problem if it's so self evident? Anyway, I apologize for my stupidity. Please enlighten me, Thanks
Yes. You DID wreck your mind with what was it? I think you need MORE Pharmaceuticals. Miss Cauldron aka Harry Potter.... We HATE. She LOVES him, remember? Or do you need more drugs?

Are you enlightened?
First off you can't even spell my name properly....
Secondly, you girls think you are so clever by posting there with Calderon. As I said before I never go by that handle. That is pretty lame using half my name to write comments. :roll: Any one of you assholes could have done it. Altho it was probably Wikkedsyn since she has a major hard on for me. You guys talk about hypocrits..why don't you talk to the mega hypocrit Wikkedsyn. She worshipped TR on nin.com and then comes here bitching. LOL Fucked up. Her account doesn't exist anymore because I brought it to TRs attention. SHE IS THE HYPOCRIT. God you guys are blind to your own members here. So stop trying to use my identity to write shit..it is very lame.

Before you come calling me a hypocrit (which I"m not) you should investigate several hypocrits here. Wikked isn't the only one.
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

warmleatherette wrote:Gloating on Twitter
http://twitter.com/marodi
Whoever has the job to read through that post to find any excuse for trent to place blame on his interpersonal relationships, I feel for them and I hope they get compensated quite well.
Happy National Cheesecake Day Everybody :)

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I love how Marodi is gloating on CULT.com

Why is she gloating? :roll:

Marodi is still a pathetic ass-kisser with no sense of self-worth. Trent is still a rapidly declining pissant who has finally showed the entire world what a completely ignorant jackass he is. And Mariqueen is still an average looking nobody, with no talent, no skills (beyond giving blow jobs) who screeches in a crappy indie band that will go nowhere despite her efforts at whoring herself out for publicity.
Orionslavegirl1

Comeon! My post was EPIC
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

The only babies made are going to be between Francis and "the Dude".
There is no way I"m even buying Fluffy and Q are even fucking. Did anybody see that picture of them I posted yesterday?? Tells all.

So Trent Reznor fronts this band called NINE INCH NAILS.

He is an excokehead and ex drinker. He use to live in NOLA and now live sin hell-A. he was a notorious loner and even went so far as dump one of his exgirlfriends for blabbing. He is a control freak and if you are on his bad side-he'll destroy u.

Just ask any of his old bandmates.

His fanbase mainly consists of- Assholes,dumbasses who only care about the fragile and before,fat bitches,fat goth bitches,fat goth cutter bitches, and ofcourse-bitches who think he is their god so they make dresses and rpg/write fanfic with him.

The small NORMAL percentage that actually stayed though out his downward spiral and afterward are actually outraged about his recent behavior and all but abandoned him and his antics--but still have NIN on thier ipods.

Reticently he has been trolling the internet for female company that doesn't involve crispy cremes and goth boots.

Then he went on twitter and he liked it.

Well at least until he met/fell in love with/ shacked up with this girl called Mariqueen Maandig.

She may or may not be 23 or 28 or 110. Who knows. All we know is that after 9 days of meeting-in which she put out on the first date, they got engaged.

All was well. People were happy.

That is until she opened her goddamned mouth. Little by little shit came out about her- she doesn't wear underwear,she hates pants,she's a racist bitch,she is obsessed with food,poop and shitty indy fashion. Even her friends suck.

--and this was from her.

Even yoko ono knew better,which is sad because she compares herself to her all the time. Even though both have high piercing wails of musical voices-YOKO is at least a savvy businesswoman and talented artist.

Mari eats pizza with salsa on it and likes getting anally licked by her ex fiance's dog-Tony.

Some of the NIN fanbase(the crazy ones) got angry and went a little too far...on twitter mostly because NIN.com and ETS both restricted what was said.

Racist jokes are not cool. But neither is censorship.

But he went ape shit.

Oh did he go ape shit. He gave peoples info out and banned people just so much as giving him the stink eye.

Then came ERIC.

Eric De La Cruz was a poor kid who needed a heart transplant and instead of doing what normal people do in donating and spreading the word...he decided that it would be a good idea to offer meet and greets for 1,000 in order to help this kid.

So he raised close to a million dollars.

And half of the psychos break their trust funds just so they could meet him.Although it was said that he looked aloof or didn't give a shit at certain meet and greets.

Then the kid died. :(

after sparing some more with internet bullies-especially because people wanted to know where the money was going.Especially since now its not taxable.

At this same time MM-not to be confused with shock rocker Marilyn Monsoon,acted like a 12 yr old and wouldn't shut her god damned trap about food,shoes etc etc.

and of course her classy pictures stated to show up..which showed her ex Francis 10 and her in some comprising positions.

Bravo,hooker,bravo

Anyway,Trent through more tantrums and Twitter said ENOUGH and banned some of his "alias'" so he deleted his account--and her's too. like she has any say in shit anyway.

Fuck that.

Her Facebook got scrubbed and the bannings continued..

Some people speculated that this was all a ruse. How can a man who was seemingly so private fall so hard and so fast?

Drinking?

Fake?

I mean,he hasn't even announced his own engagement on his own website.
he doesn't act like a man in love. he acts like an aging rock star that needs to procreate ASAP and he finds the first dumbo that comes along so he can fuck her ,impregnate her-to the point that pregnancy curves will do good on her disgustingly thin frame, and divorce/leave her ass....and take the kid with him.

..which brings us to the present day.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

This fat Bitch is pathetic!!!!! Promise you.....think about that. Why do you give a flying fuck about a thread on MS?? I swear Trent must piss in their food.

warmleatherette wrote:Gloating on Twitter
http://twitter.com/marodi
Whoever has the job to read through that post to find any excuse for trent to place blame on his interpersonal relationships, I feel for them and I hope they get compensated quite well.
Happy National Cheesecake Day Everybody :)

CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

Omg Bronzecookie! I missed it
EnigmaB
Wannabe Rocker

Post by EnigmaB »

Damn, I missed that picture too. Any new fuckery, I take a break and come back to a new thread. :lol:
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="dingdong"]
First off you can't even spell my name properly....
Secondly, you girls think you are so clever by posting there with Calderon. As I said before I never go by that handle. That is pretty lame using half my name to write comments. :roll: Any one of you assholes could have done it. Altho it was probably Wikkedsyn since she has a major hard on for me. You guys talk about hypocrits..why don't you talk to the mega hypocrit Wikkedsyn. She worshipped TR on nin.com and then comes here bitching. LOL Fucked up. Her account doesn't exist anymore because I brought it to TRs attention. SHE IS THE HYPOCRIT. God you guys are blind to your own members here. So stop trying to use my identity to write shit..it is very lame.

Before you come calling me a hypocrit (which I"m not) you should investigate several hypocrits here. Wikked isn't the only one.[/quote]

Hypocrite. H Y P O C R I T E.

We won't even get in to "worshipped". One P, not 2.

I would assume "altho" is deliberate. In case it's not, A L T H O U G H.

Had you not said anything about spelling correctly, I would have left this alone. The irony was too delicious to ignore.

I think it's absolutely hilarious that you would actually bring it to Trent's attention that some girl is posting in two places. Even more amusing is that Trent gave a shit. The two of you are seriously in need of a life. So, when you exposed Wikkedsyn to The Great Ego, did you get a pat on the head, or what?

And you call US lame???

Run along now. I think I hear Trent calling.

Good girl.
dingdong
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dingdong »

I don't want anything in return. I just don't understand how you can talk about nin.com "sheep" but you have several "sheep" in here posing. I don't see anyone calling her a hypocrite when she is the biggest one. I'm not one cause I think you are all delusional. Too many pussies to actually speak their own mind. Isn't that what you guys are fighting for? So why the fuck not call them out. At least I stand on one side. I also don't go on blogs and write comments with other peoples user names. Half the people here are too afraid to admit who they really are....that just makes this whole place a fucking joke.
svgshadowhunter
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by svgshadowhunter »

well fuckin hell.......
gone again, and no keggie, ALJ, ALOC, Grendel or Chicke to give it the epic beginning it once had.

It went from a satire of National Lampoon type epicness to a whimpering tardfest of tweets and twits. NINtards from all over the Net migrated to their Mecca to defend their Chosen One against the equally challenged NonNINtards.

I'll remember it fondly.
Dr.Rockso
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Dr.Rockso »

svgshadowhunter wrote:well fuckin hell.......
gone again, and no keggie, ALJ, ALOC, Grendel or Chicke to give it the epic beginning it once had.

It went from a satire of National Lampoon type epicness to a whimpering tardfest of tweets and twits. NINtards from all over the Net migrated to their Mecca to defend their Chosen One against the equally challenged NonNINtards.

I'll remember it fondly.
Me too. (wipes a tear)
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

EvilNTent wrote:We won't even get in to "worshipped". One P, not 2.

I would assume "altho" is deliberate. In case it's not, A L T H O U G H.

Had you not said anything about spelling correctly, I would have left this alone. The irony was too delicious to ignore.
You do realize that "worshipped" is correct? :roll:
dingdong wrote:I don't want anything in return. I just don't understand how you can talk about nin.com "sheep" but you have several "sheep" in here posing. I don't see anyone calling her a hypocrite when she is the biggest one. I'm not one cause I think you are all delusional.
I don't use NIN.com, ETS.org or any other NIN fan forums, nor have I ever.

Overall, I find that the NIN fan community takes itself entirely too seriously. NIN is just a band, and you are just a fan . Get over it.
dingdong
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dingdong »

Maybe you don't Lydia but I have a list of several members that do.....................
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Aww shit....who broke the other thread? :shock:
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Orion and Enigma......here is the pic I posted yesterday. Someone was asking why DQ still has videos and picutres up of Francis and other men when she's supposed to be "engaged"...I said that the only thing Fluffy and DQ are engaged in is fuckery.
I posted the pic to show that there is NO chemistry between these two like there is Francis and "the Dude"...I also said that Francis and "Dude" are fucking magic together and they have an energy that only two people in love have and you can't fake it...case in point the pic. In the pic, Fluffy and DQ look like they are both about to get prostate exams and they are in no way, shape, or form comfortable around each other like two "engaged" people would be.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/webbys/3619519997/
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS