NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Lydia »

dingdong wrote:Maybe you don't Lydia but I have a list of several members that do.....................
Do you really think that your undying devotion to moderating will translate into you having a personal relationship with Trent and the rest of the musicians who work as Trent's backing band?
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Lighten up, dingdong. There is life beyond being a tattle tale...shit, I even feel juvenile typing that-and I call bullshit on TR himself ,"the Great Ego" (courtesy of EvilNtent), actually caring what you had to say...Trust me when I say that in the great scheme of things, none of this will matter a bit...
Lydia wrote:
dingdong wrote:Maybe you don't Lydia but I have a list of several members that do.....................
Do you really think that your undying devotion to moderating will translate into you having a personal relationship with Trent and the rest of the musicians who work as Trent's backing band?
I'm pretty sure the rest of the band wants as little to do with this drama as possible...

What's with all the conspiracy theory bullshit? I mean, post here, post there, post wherever the fuck you want, it won't make the world spin either faster or slower...

Want to be a fucking hypocrite, verbally licking Trent's taint and then coming over here and posting heinously vicious babble? Do it! ...that's apparently what the internets is for. It's all about getting into the spirit of the thing, right?
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

dingdong wrote:
Jade wrote:

Yes. You DID wreck your mind with what was it? I think you need MORE Pharmaceuticals. Miss Cauldron aka Harry Potter.... We HATE. She LOVES him, remember? Or do you need more drugs?

Are you enlightened?
First off you can't even spell my name properly....
Secondly, you girls think you are so clever by posting there with Calderon. As I said before I never go by that handle. That is pretty lame using half my name to write comments. :roll: Any one of you assholes could have done it. Altho it was probably Wikkedsyn since she has a major hard on for me. You guys talk about hypocrits..why don't you talk to the mega hypocrit Wikkedsyn. She worshipped TR on nin.com and then comes here bitching. LOL Fucked up. Her account doesn't exist anymore because I brought it to TRs attention. SHE IS THE HYPOCRIT. God you guys are blind to your own members here. So stop trying to use my identity to write shit..it is very lame.

Before you come calling me a hypocrit (which I"m not) you should investigate several hypocrits here. Wikked isn't the only one.

Keep dreaming that I have something for you. Good grief... a bit vain are we? Second..my friend still has her account. She still receives messages from certain other people, including a mod on there, so if it's "gone" how is that?

Third, why do you come here? You of all the Trent-ass-lickers know his opinion of this board, so why are you llowering your self just by registering on here. Idiot.

So now, you say someone else is using your name? Why in the hell would anyone want to be "mistaken" for you? Sad twat you are. What next, Trent will say, someone else used his name and posted bad threatening posts all over the internet? Like you do??

Grow up, and go back to CULT.COM where you belong. I think it's about time for kool-aid and cupcakes to be handed out.

I just can't see what the attraction you have to me. Sorry bitch, I'm not gay.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
artsparkle
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by artsparkle »

citrinecastle wrote:Aww shit....who broke the other thread? :shock:
I dunno, but this one sucks. That stupid ass-kissing mod and her "list of names"-- OOOOOHHHH!-- won't shut the fuck up and the Tard Twins haven't done anything outrageously stupid for a couple of weeks, so it's kind of boring.

Write us another song! :) That'll turn it around.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

bronzecookie81 wrote:Orion and Enigma......here is the pic I posted yesterday. Someone was asking why DQ still has videos and picutres up of Francis and other men when she's supposed to be "engaged"...I said that the only thing Fluffy and DQ are engaged in is fuckery.
I posted the pic to show that there is NO chemistry between these two like there is Francis and "the Dude"...I also said that Francis and "Dude" are fucking magic together and they have an energy that only two people in love have and you can't fake it...case in point the pic. In the pic, Fluffy and DQ look like they are both about to get prostate exams and they are in no way, shape, or form comfortable around each other like two "engaged" people would be.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/webbys/3619519997/

They look scared.

Even when they have to pay someone to take a pic of them trying to be all sexy and in love, they still fail. Either he ends up sucking her nose, or she has this scared look on her face. Eyes are always closed so they don't have to see each other. I do find it strange how she has all these pics of her and Francis on her facebook and myspace, that do have that chemistry that you all notice as well.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Lydia wrote:

She tries to moderate on here, as Fluffy won't hire her over there.
I think you hit the nail on the head. Most of the mods think they do have a special relationship with Trent if they scour the internet looking for anyone that talks bad about the guy. I'm sure they are anxiously waiting for an invite to the wedding of the century too.
Are we sure she's not a patient instead of someone who works with them as she claims to be. Someone who was in the field of work of helping people would not be acting the way she does.

As for them gloating on cult.com.. why? Do they really think that another thread exposing the real moronic episodes of Trent and his sheep won't be started again?
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

artsparkle wrote:
I dunno, but this one sucks. That stupid ass-kissing mod and her "list of names"-- OOOOOHHHH!-- won't shut the fuck up and the Tard Twins haven't done anything outrageously stupid for a couple of weeks, so it's kind of boring.

Pick me a song. Something known cuz I don't know half his crap.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

citrinecastle wrote:
artsparkle wrote:

Pick me a song. Something known cuz I don't know half his crap.

Hand that feeds? You can mention how he feeds Queef, and he tells her not to bite the hand that feeds her? ;-)
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Hmmm...lemme go stare at the lyrics for a few. Then I'll see if I can do that song. :twisted:
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

I can write it, but it'll be Trent vs us MS 'plump' women and etc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

citrinecastle wrote:I can write it, but it'll be Trent vs us MS 'plump' women and etc

Awww, you can turn it around, like we are singing it to him?? lol

Or he could be singing it to Queef when she whines for sweets and shoes.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Scarily, I can do a few versions. The song just lends itself to it.

Let me know what you think....hum the chorus of the song to these lyrics:

And I really can't believe
I'm not worshipped by chubbies
Cuz I love their big titties
They must all be big fatties
But I'll never let them see
Cuz I'm a hypocrite

You know, sort of like he has an unhealthy attraction to us 'plump' MSers.

Opinion?
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Hysterical...

...Mohawks albiet fake ones look terrible on a 40+yr old
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Hold the fuck on. Is one of the mods from another board over here bragging about TATTLING on someone who posts here?

:lol:

What the fuck?

MY MOD CAN BEAT UP YOUR MOD !!!!!1

I used to hate you crazy broads, but I'm starting to see just how fucking funny all of this shit is.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
dingdong
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dingdong »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Hold the fuck on. Is one of the mods from another board over here bragging about TATTLING on someone who posts here?

:lol:

What the fuck?

MY MOD CAN BEAT UP YOUR MOD !!!!!1

I used to hate you crazy broads, but I'm starting to see just how fucking funny all of this shit is.
I'm not a fucking mod nor do I want to be one. I said what I said because these cunts were calling me a hypocrite but at least I DON'T SWITCH BOTH WAYS! I wouldn't care or come here if they would stop using my name to post on random blogs or if they weren't chicken shit to have "secret" accounts on nin.com.
Queen Bee

So some of them are still posting on the other boards pretending like they're down for the cause and hate the chicks who post this shit, and then they come over here and talk shit under a different name?

Am I understanding this?
dingdong
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dingdong »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:So some of them are still posting on the other boards pretending like they're down for the cause and hate the chicks who post this shit, and then they come over here and talk shit under a different name?

Am I understanding this?
Yes. From the beginning I said who I was and I don't lie about it. I only signed up here cause these cunts are posting crazy shit about me which isn't true. I have a right to defend myself and state my case. I don't get how any of you can take this fucking thread seriously when half of it are "secret sheep"? How the fuck does that work???????
dingdong
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dingdong »

just_curious wrote:
Jade wrote:Ok... wow. Did TR have that thread deleted like in 2006? Anyways, per request from some people at ETS and NIN.COM here is the article that I posted in the last thread.
http://www.geekforcefive.com/blog/artic ... e_private/

This is why we are not all sheep. We can recognize a hypocrite when we see one.

I'm pretty stupid. I wrecked my mind with properly prescribed pharmaceuticals. I'm assuming it was the comment made by cauldron about T being a hypocrit? Or did I miss something? How is that a problem if it's so self evident? Anyway, I apologize for my stupidity. Please enlighten me, Thanks
Go to that link Jade and tell me what you see. Some idiot using half my name to start shit. :roll:
Queen Bee

dingdong wrote:I don't get how any of you can take this fucking thread seriously when half of it are "secret sheep"? How the fuck does that work???????
I don't understand why anybody SHOULD take this thread seriously because....

Wait for it.....

You're not supposed to take the internet seriously.

Why that is a concept that's lost on so many of the participants in this clusterfuck (including Reznor) is puzzling to me, but at the same time, it's the fuel that drives this train.

Carry on.
dingdong
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dingdong »

Cause there are crazy bitches here that hate me. And come on..that article was posted for that comment. How could I avoid it when the very first page of this thread has people calling me a hypocrite for THAT COMMENT.
Queen Bee

I am worried about her blood pressure.

Keggy. Hell to the yes, bitch.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

dingdong wrote:
just_curious wrote:
Jade wrote:Ok... wow. Did TR have that thread deleted like in 2006? Anyways, per request from some people at ETS and NIN.COM here is the article that I posted in the last thread.
http://www.geekforcefive.com/blog/artic ... e_private/

This is why we are not all sheep. We can recognize a hypocrite when we see one.

I'm pretty stupid. I wrecked my mind with properly prescribed pharmaceuticals. I'm assuming it was the comment made by cauldron about T being a hypocrit? Or did I miss something? How is that a problem if it's so self evident? Anyway, I apologize for my stupidity. Please enlighten me, Thanks
Go to that link Jade and tell me what you see. Some idiot using half my name to start shit. :roll:
DingDouche.....what if that post is by someone who's username is Calderon AND they actually feel that way about TR AND....get ready...it has NOTHING to do with you?? I know your obsession with this board has you thinking all kinds of paranoid thoughts but nobody here really gives a rats ass about you. In fact, nobody here takes any of this ongoing clusterfuck seriously BUT YOU!
If someone wants to go on a CULT.com board and ass kiss and then go on this board and ass kiss here, it's pathetic but who fucking cares?? Why are you wasting your time here??
What would your God do if he knew you were over here stirring up MORE shit with the people he supposedly hates the most?? Sounds like a bannable (sp) offense to me?! Stop tattling and run back home for your kool-aid and cupcake snack.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

Yes. From the beginning I said who I was and I don't lie about it. I only signed up here cause these cunts are posting crazy shit about me which isn't true. I have a right to defend myself and state my case. I don't get how any of you can take this fucking thread seriously when half of it are "secret sheep"? How the fuck does that work???????[/quote]

Bullshit! You're lying! You trolled for quite a while stirring up shit and outing people until you were called on it and outed. THEN you admitted who you were. It's all deleted now so there is no proof but that's the truth honey and you know it.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

WTF??? Where did our thread go?

Anyway, posted this yesterday--MQ and Francis Ten in "Youre so vain you (sic) prolly think this vlog is about you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha8X1yT
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
Sidonia
Music Fan

Post by Sidonia »

I'm gone for like ....48 hrs and the thread gets deleted? :( What happened, this thread was epic.
WHat's done is done, let put it past us and rebuilt...*sniff* We can make another epic page!!!!!
LonelyGirl
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LonelyGirl »

bronzecookie thought it was funny, so I thought I would post
from Lydia63 at cult.com "Just look at this picture-Look at Trent's eyes-I defy anyone to NOT see the Absolute LOVE he feels for his Mariqueen, and the Happiness she brings him...
Then again-has anyone actually Welcomed Mariqueen to the nin.com family? Then we should, because she makes Trent so obviously Happy! In case she looks-

Welcome to the nin.com Family, Mariqueen!!!

I won't even comment on this one LOL it looks like he's more in love with the camera than her in this picture, like he's doing it to surprise everyone.like he's saying, look at me everyone, look at this new pet hyena with eye makeup on,bet you don't have one
recommend to everyone to save your posts in case threads start over again