NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by taste_the_rainbow »

:D
Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Why? Are they some splinter Puritan faction of Trentards?
No, it's because if it's a curse word it's automatically deleted.

As for the songs...wow. That's awful (mean, but quite clever), but he did bring it on himself.

If what Manson says is true, Trent spends too much time being jealous and bitter, not enough time creating, and it's plain to see where things went for him. Insecurity makes even the most talented people paranoid and petty...The universe will only return what you've put into it.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

With the exception of Reptile (since it fits Q so perfectly) and La Mer that whole setlist sucks. Seriously, none of the songs jumped out at me and made me think "wow, he actually played that?! What a great set!"

Maybe his music just bores me now because he's such a jackass.

-The Real Nymeses
A Zombie
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by A Zombie »

oh god.. look how ridiculous this person is.. and people are actually RTing this on twitter

http://lockedown815.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... r-and.html
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

According to this article, T.R. is engaged to Veronica De La Cruz:

Reznor attacks 'trolling, cowardly pigs'

Friday, July 31 2009, 9:24am EDT

By Mayer Nissim, Entertainment Reporter
Reznor attacks 'trolling, cowardly pigs'

Rex Features

Trent Reznor has said that he deleted his Twitter account because of the drawbacks of the service's "free for all" approach.

The Nine Inch Nails frontman wrote on the band's official forum that he lost patience with the social networking site after his fiancé Veronica De La Cruz received sustained abuse.

Reznor said: "Twitter seemed like an interesting way to quickly reach a large number of people, and people that seem to exist outside of the nin.com world of fans. For a while, I found it useful to read replies and get a sense of what people are thinking / saying, and this worked well for a while.

"Then... around the time news broke of my engagement, a faction of troublemakers showed up whose sole intent was to disrupt, harass, insult and incite."

He added: "In a reasonably moderated community, these people can be made to vanish - on Twitter, it's a free-for-all - hence they flock there. It depresses me to think my art and life's work can attract this kind of scum.

"Trying to explain to Veronica why someone would stoop to that level of ignorance for attention - and it's someone that because of me is in her world causing her pain... well, it sucks. If that was your intention you trolling, cowardly pigs - you've succeeded."
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

A Zombie wrote:oh god.. look how ridiculous this person is.. and people are actually RTing this on twitter

http://lockedown815.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... r-and.html
LOL...yeah, I can just see it now...Riot sending in some of her artwork, that NIN-tard in Cali who showed Trent her "Kawabunga NINJA" banner sending in shit, oh yeah, it must be ROLF-tastic.
Yeah, I'd love to send them a farewell "twit" alright. You know they ain't going anywhere.
I hear "Survivor" is looking for contestants...can we send their dumb asses?
amouthfulofsin220

I prefer to say crazy as a rat in a tin shithouse...I'm getting sick of catshit crazy-I don't even really like cats, since I'm horribly allergic.

As for the obsessives on NIN.com and ETS (which I've never visited for some reason), let them play their little game, it gives them purpose.

That "Just for Men" comment, was it meant to be a slam on his Grizzly Adams beard? My dad uses that stuff to make his beard purty. But my dad's also 50.

EDIT: About the Veronica de la Cruz thing, the reporter fucked up
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

I can see how the people writing that article would be confused, but a brief google search of "Trent Reznor engaged" or a variation thereof would quickly set the facts straight.

It's obvious the writer didn't do their homework. I can see how TR's comments about the "news of the engagement" followed by "trying to explain to Veronica" would be misleading to a simple passerby, but if you're going to write a story on a subject, you have to fact check...and then fact check a couple more times, and then have a few more people fact check your stories for accuracy.

I still think the Mariqueen engagement might be a cover up for a relationship he's having on the side. That way Q takes all the heat and whoever he's with doesn't have to put up with stalkers.

But because of the crazies on cult.com and ETS, the chances of that theory being valid are slim. Someone would have noticed something going on by now.

-The Real Nymeses
amouthfulofsin220

@Nymeses

I might've believed that it was a cover up before, but I think he went too far with the "punching the trolls in their stupid faces or fat titties" for messing with his future bride comments. There's just no point, and he could've just gone on with the tour minding his own business if he did have a woman and they didn't want it to go public. He's done it before, why not now?

Naw, his thing with the Q is most probably very real-a bad idea, but very real. Life goes on.

lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

Things are getting slow around here. We need a good hissy fit from TR or some asinine comment or pic from Q. I'm on the WIG website and found some pics of Q from March so I'm posting them for shits and giggles. She looks drunk as fuck in each pic and I've come to the conclusion that she cannot pose for a camera without trying (and failing) to look either sexy or horny for whoever she is posing with. It's the equivalent of the metal dudes that have to make the \m/ sign in every pic they take.
I'm adding the one with her bangs because it reminds me of when my 3 yo daughter cut hers. :lol:

dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

lolo66 wrote:Things are getting slow around here. We need a good hissy fit from TR or some asinine comment or pic from Q. I'm on the WIG website and found some pics of Q from March so I'm posting them for shits and giggles. She looks drunk as fuck in each pic and I've come to the conclusion that she cannot pose for a camera without trying (and failing) to look either sexy or horny for whoever she is posing with. It's the equivalent of the metal dudes that have to make the \m/ sign in every pic they take.
I'm adding the one with her bangs because it reminds me of when my 3 yo daughter cut hers. :lol:

Oh snap! These pics are hilarious! She is so fucking high she looks like she's gonna fall over. And, the blonde chick looks like she wants to bitch slap her for trying to claw/lick/fuck her.
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:@Nymeses

I might've believed that it was a cover up before, but I think he went too far with the "punching the trolls in their stupid faces or fat titties" for messing with his future bride comments.
He's a so-called "big man" who likes to talk a LOT of shit. If he can threaten to "rip your fucking cunt off" or make various other threats towards women, he's not stopping anytime soon.

The only difference now is that he's adding the bit about his fiancee.

Notice also he never mentions his "future bride" by name? I also find that....interesting. :lol: I mean any other person would just refer to them by their name.

-The Real Nymeses
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Lap Dance (MQ remix)

(TR's part):

Dirty Dog
I'm, I'm a dirty dog
I'm a dirty dog
I'm, I'm a dirty dog
Dirty Dog
I'm a dirty dog
Dirty Dog

I'm a loser (I'm a loser)
Slow on the draw (Slow on the draw)
Somethin' you've seen before (Seen before)
And I dare a fat goth bitch to come in my face
I got somethin' lame (I got somethin' lame)
And It's in my pants (and it's in my pants)
And it ain't that big (Ain't that big!)
And I dare a fat goth bitch to come in my face
It's not real
Not How I Feel
It's this society
That makes a Reznor wanna kill
I'm mentally ill
Ridin' my Mercedes down the streets
While Queenie Whore is soundin' real stupid to me
They keep sayin' but I don't wanna hear it...

Oooh Trentie you want me?
Well you can't get this lap dance here for free
Now you can't get this lap dance here for free

(MQ's part)
It's a slow night (It's a slow night)
In the strip club (In the strip club)
Well come on alright (Well go in the Champagne Room)
And I dare a fat got bitch to come in my face
I gave you the clap? (Gave you the clap?)
I got somethin' for that (I got somethin' for that)
It goes ca-ching ca-ching ca-ching (You know what that is)
So I dare a fat goth bitch to come in my face
It's not real
It's how I feel
It's this society
That makes a Man-whore wanna kill
I'm just mentally ill

Now you can't get this lap dance here for free

When you think of MQ, think of a man
Big hair, flabby arms and a great big ass
Lap-screws and tattoos that's all me
Big head, two balls looking like Fonzie
You can find me drunk, whip it out of my pants
Or find me chillin with Francis and girls who kiss my ass
Find me in the bathroom snortin' that coke
Screwin' celebs, all in the name of cash
It's Queenie baby, tats on the back I'm gnarly baby
Fuck me? If you've got the cash, baby
And you know the flow, im skanky baby
So lets party baby

TR's part:
Chicks nick-name me three inch, can't get high off my dick
I take 'em to my home, they call it DISAPPOINTMENT!
Time for take off, big ass panties they drop quick
Now that's low class fuckin', and that's some gross shit

2009 EPIC FAIL! RECORDS
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Look, it's MQ smoking...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W7gB9
amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:mouthfullofsin220 I'm going to go out on a limb here and be a bit stern with you, that within your post your tones to me sound like you got punched in the stomach when trent announced this engagement and your feelings seem a bit bruised...I know its ok, theres others on this board looked up to trent reznor and his music as their savior to help them over their road blocks in life. Then add the comments he has made fat tits, plump, unattractive, wash your cunt etc..then cutter advice nothing about suicide (which he claims he attempted) and/or cutting isnt a funny matter its a mental health issue that people who is suffering from need help, now he knows that.....once again psywarfare for him.
Be as stern as you like, I'm not hurt. In fact, I wish I had my cute little panties in a bunch over this mess, because it might explain to me why I even give a flying fuck...I discovered NIN about two and a half weeks before his engagement broke, so I can't say it upset me. At first I was appalled at how everyone was acting toward him and the Q ('member my first post? Hmm?) but then after the tweets started in earnest, I was like "Ohhhhhhhhh, I get it." I've never been moved to be vicious or nasty, but as someone once said to me: "I like to call a spade a spade." Oh, and not to be mean, but his psychological warfare is the equivalent of wielding a sharpened stick against a slew of heat seeking missiles. Trent, your fans know their shit...

Anyways, he's daft if he can't make an amazing record from this negativity. It's in him, but he needs to shut his mouth, stop being insecure and jealous and create...maybe a TDS from Daedalus' point of view (older and wiser *ahem* as opposed to young and impetuous *cough*)...genius, if he can pull it off...(oh, and if he does it, y'all heard it here first lol)

About the pics: that's about how I look after three dirty Ketel martinis and a double Bombay Sapphire and tonic. >sigh< oh, I miss the days when I could drink all I wanted and not give a shit about how it would make my skin look...sadly, my bronze skin looks dull and lifeless even after one rum and coke...

She should make those pictures private. Not that she should be ashamed of having fun, but with all the people just looking for something to bury her with, I can't feel sorry for her-she's obviously attention starved.

sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I've been lurking, that one thread was deleted. I know that Jarrett guy, he's from my hometown and he's a fucking douchebag. I went to school with him years ago. It's a small town so we have stories that are legendary.

There's one bar here called the "Udder Place" redneck fucks go to it. Anyhow, so I guess this loser shows up and puts on a full show of him being pathetic.

He gets so fucking trashed, that he starts singing and dancing by himself on the dance floor, and he keeps hitting on this one dudes chick. Like, he would go get another drink come back and try to play it smooth like he knows shit. So all of sudden it looks like the chick is interested, and we're sitting here watching this she takes him outside and he thinks he's getting laid so he's shooting his mouth off as he heads out the door. The chick comes back in and this pussy comes wandering in about five minutes later.

He was bawling like a little bitch, the chick had kicked his fucking ass, hardcore. So he's all bloodied up and stumbles over to the bar and calls the cops. Cops show up and talk to all the people that saw this going on and end up hauling his ass to jail for public intoxication and disorderly conduct. The first part was a bullshit arrest, but we didn't care. We were laughing so hard when they walked his ass out the door cuffed... I guess he was trying to play it off in jail that a bunch of people jumped him. It was this little fucking 5'4" chick.

So there's a story for you. Share and share alike
saphron
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by saphron »

apparently, Dave Navarro's Twitter is being harassed by "teh crazee". how did he handle this?
he simply locked his twitter and posted this Tweet: "Great idea for the haters. Why not take your time and energy and use it to fight Autism or something else worth while?" he didn't insult anyone, encourage them to commit suicide or throw a tantrum and threaten to leave Twitter. see Fluffy? that's how an ADULT handles situations.

@dustbunny, that song parody was HILARIOUS! hahahaha
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Who's Jarrett?

Also, describing your own skin as "bronze" is fucking gag-worthy.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Who's Jarrett?
He's one of those NIN fanboys, he was sending people messages (I guess) that trent would unblock them. I saw that somewhere in one of those nin crazy fuckers threads.

Queen Bee

He was the one telling people Trent would unblock them if they wrote him an apology?
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:He was the one telling people Trent would unblock them if they wrote him an apology?
Yup or at least that's what I read. It doesn't surprise me at all.
amouthfulofsin220

>rubbing my face from the verbal slap< You got me- how about antiqued gold, light brown, or perhaps jaundice yellow?

Welcome. I guess shit just got interesting...deigning to post in the Trentard's thread, are you? Then again, pickin's must be slim at the Hata's Board now that Cherokee's MIA.

:mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen:

Queen Bee

There's never a shortage of people to fuck with around this place, apostfullof>thisshit<.

Anyone got a picture of Jarrett?
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I did some digging since people were talking about his twitter bullshit, I went and dug through some of his links

http://twitpic.com/6l52l there you go.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:There's never a shortage of people to fuck with around this place, apostfullof>thisshit<.

dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

jarrettwold @ nin.com [the official nine inch nails website]
jarrettwold. is a 28 year old metalhead from Minot, ND. rank: member. member since: 9.08.08 ... msn: jarrettwold(at)hotmail.com. y! messenger: jarrettwold ...
member.nin.com/profile/view?user_id=275504 - Cached - Similar
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

sevenfire2 wrote:I did some digging since people were talking about his twitter bullshit, I went and dug through some of his links

http://twitpic.com/6l52l there you go.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:There's never a shortage of people to fuck with around this place, apostfullof>thisshit<.

That Jarrett? He looks like the delusional redneck I dated when I was 17. Ew.
Queen Bee

Why does he need to go to the hospital? Did that chick rip his nutsack off when she kicked his ass?
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Why does he need to go to the hospital? Did that chick rip his nutsack off when she kicked his ass?
What was it about that Jarrett guy?? Wasn't it something about him contacting the little NINtards that were butthurt about being blocked and telling them how they could get back into TR's good graces? There was also a creepy factor about what he was doing but I can't remember. Anyone??

New FB profile pic. Kind of boring but it does show "the ring". Her caption mentions, of course, being in Marseilles (sp).....

rat tails and a mega tan; trying to catch a picture of the glorious red moon in marseilles.
Sidonia
Music Fan

Post by Sidonia »

Yes, Dave handled it swiftly and classy he does not want nor need the Drama. Unlike Trent Rez who has the emotional maturity of a 12 yr old boy.

quote="saphron"]apparently, Dave Navarro's Twitter is being harassed by "teh crazee". how did he handle this?
he simply locked his twitter and posted this Tweet: "Great idea for the haters. Why not take your time and energy and use it to fight Autism or something else worth while?" he didn't insult anyone, encourage them to commit suicide or throw a tantrum and threaten to leave Twitter. see Fluffy? that's how an ADULT handles situations.

@dustbunny, that song parody was HILARIOUS! hahahaha[/quote]