NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by citrinecastle »

I THINK (and I might be remembering wrong) it had something to do with the girls being contacted were all really young. Like he had been trolling for all the young ones.

lolo66 wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Why does he need to go to the hospital? Did that chick rip his nutsack off when she kicked his ass?
What was it about that Jarrett guy?? Wasn't it something about him contacting the little NINtards that were butthurt about being blocked and telling them how they could get back into TR's good graces? There was also a creepy factor about what he was doing but I can't remember. Anyone??

New FB profile pic. Kind of boring but it does show "the ring". Her caption mentions, of course, being in Marseilles (sp).....

rat tails and a mega tan; trying to catch a picture of the glorious red moon in marseilles.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

*Snorts*

Look carefully at her hand, it looks like the ring is too big for her finger.
Secondly, didn't she announce that she was "in the studio" with WIG for a month?

Seriously, this bitch lies so much that she can't even keep up with her lies anymore. They really think we're idiots, don't they?
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

lolo66 wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Why does he need to go to the hospital? Did that chick rip his nutsack off when she kicked his ass?
What was it about that Jarrett guy?? Wasn't it something about him contacting the little NINtards that were butthurt about being blocked and telling them how they could get back into TR's good graces? There was also a creepy factor about what he was doing but I can't remember. Anyone??

New FB profile pic. Kind of boring but it does show "the ring". Her caption mentions, of course, being in Marseilles (sp).....

rat tails and a mega tan; trying to catch a picture of the glorious red moon in marseilles.

We've seen many pics of this ring..dating back, what 2-3 years ago???
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

dustbunny wrote:*Snorts*

Look carefully at her hand, it looks like the ring is too big for her finger.
Secondly, didn't she announce that she was "in the studio" with WIG for a month?

Seriously, this bitch lies so much that she can't even keep up with her lies anymore. They really think we're idiots, don't they?

They have the wrong board then..they should be posting this kind of shit and lies on CULT.com..that's where their sheep are anxiously waiting for the kool-aid.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

citrinecastle wrote:I THINK (and I might be remembering wrong) it had something to do with the girls being contacted were all really young. Like he had been trolling for all the young ones.
Yes!! I think you're right! What did he have to do with TR? Was he just a weird NIN fan or did he an "in" of some sort?

We must be really bored if we are talking about this Jarrett guy. When are they going to do something entertaining?!?! He's been dormant for days. Come on Krakatoa and Cameltoa, AMUSE US!!!!
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

it's the same old ass ring the muffa has had for at least 2 years. she 's showing it off again to convince some foolish people that this ringo is the real deal - though it isn't.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

LMAO im gone a few days having some fun and MY FAV THREAD IS GONEEEEE

anyway bitch is probably in the french section of epcot center in disneyland. She has yet to post the barrage of french food she would eat..then throw up.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Yup...same ring..you're seeing it from the side. It's still the same ass square CZ. Had a thought, since she wears it all the damn time and we KNOW she was wearing it way before she met fluffer nutter...gauranteed Francis Ten got her that ring. I agree her and he have a certain chemistry and her and Treznor don't.

How's this for a fucked up scene: Reztard is into her but she ain't into him and her and Mr Ten are milking this? Leaving Treztard the brunt of jokes hence why he is acting like a terratorial little swat..."She likes me! She does! She's not taking advantage of me! She LURVES me!"

Just saying. You know how you get that shit when you're dating someone not so stellar and you defend yourself, lose your friends...and it turns out they were right.
LonelyGirl
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LonelyGirl »

taste_the_rainbow, i couldn't find the picture of the goth chick from the other thread, all I could find were pictures of someone's big fat goth uncle
Powered by dollar toaster pizzas dipped in salsa and Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes!
lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

W...T....F!!!! Have I had too much wine or do I see an obvious bare area around the back of his head??? I know this has been mentioned over and over but WOW that is definitely a bald patch!
I told myself (and others) I wouldn't post another pic today but...shit..I can't help it!!
Rob is going to get a severe bitch slap for posting this on CULT.com.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

LonelyGirl wrote:taste_the_rainbow, i couldn't find the picture of the goth chick from the other thread, all I could find were pictures of someone's big fat goth uncle

AGGGH! It's like Godfather Goth! PLEASE stop posting that picture!

Rate he's going he'll have more chins than china town.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

I was just talking to some bitches on twitter

why are people getting banned from NIN.com for no reason?

5 people got banned this week and they have no idea why
LonelyGirl

Post by LonelyGirl »

he can't act out on twitter since he doesn't have an official account there anymore, so he's using nin.com
what's so ironic is that the people he should be worried about, calderon, marodi, a few of the other moderators on nin.com who pretend to be his friends but are obsessed and visit the various gossip messageboards trolling, he doesn't do that to
Powered by dollar toaster pizzas dipped in salsa and Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes!
austin
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by austin »

Or just to give the little man a little slack(re: his hair or lack of hair pattern) - could it be a spot light shining on the back of his head???

lolo66 wrote:W...T....F!!!! Have I had too much wine or do I see an obvious bare area around the back of his head??? I know this has been mentioned over and over but WOW that is definitely a bald patch!
I told myself (and others) I wouldn't post another pic today but...shit..I can't help it!!
lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

austin wrote:Or just to give the little man a little slack(re: his hair or lack of hair pattern) - could it be a spot light shining on the back of his head???

lolo66 wrote:W...T....F!!!! Have I had too much wine or do I see an obvious bare area around the back of his head??? I know this has been mentioned over and over but WOW that is definitely a bald patch!

Austin, I have given him quite a bit of slack in that area. I never really thought of him as bald OR fat just a whiny little bitch but GEEZ that looks like a spotlight on...a bald patch! I could be wrong.....
THELORDOFDARKNESS

Post by THELORDOFDARKNESS »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Why? Are they some splinter Puritan faction of Trentards?
No, it's because if it's a curse word it's automatically deleted.

As for the songs...wow. That's awful (mean, but quite clever), but he did bring it on himself.

If what Manson says is true, Trent spends too much time being jealous and bitter, not enough time creating, and it's plain to see where things went for him. Insecurity makes even the most talented people paranoid and petty...The universe will only return what you've put into it.
Trent had Kurt killed ,we will be next on his hit-list. :twisted:
IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by IloveMetalSludge »

taste_the_rainbow wrote:Can somebody please re-post the pic of the fat goth girl that was on page one of the old Trent thread? I need a laugh. Thanks.
Can you please post a pict of yourself, I need a laugh :lol:
Skrew the world and the world is going to skrew you
THELORDOFDARKNESS

Pure fat sexiness!
IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

THELORDOFDARKNESS wrote:Image

Pure fat sexiness!

WOW. You sure are pretty!
THELORDOFDARKNESS

this has got to be the scariest NIN getup I have ever seen.

THELORDOFDARKNESS

wooohooo go Nine Inch Nails

IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

THELORDOFDARKNESS wrote:this has got to be the scariest NIN getup I have ever seen.

Excuse me, but why do you get off on making fun of people who haven't done a damn thing to you???
THELORDOFDARKNESS

IloveMetalSludge wrote:
THELORDOFDARKNESS wrote:this has got to be the scariest NIN getup I have ever seen.

Excuse me, but why do you get off on making fun of people who haven't done a damn thing to you???

they did do something to me. They made me laugh. Come on it's Metal Sludge.

The shirt is funny...not the guy....the shirt.

Your the one who wanted to see fat ladies for a laugh,calm down.
IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

No I wanted to see a picture of the person making fun of the fat ladies since you all claim you're perfect and as beautiful as the bright light of the sun.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

lolo66 wrote:
austin wrote:Or just to give the little man a little slack(re: his hair or lack of hair pattern) - could it be a spot light shining on the back of his head???

Austin, I have given him quite a bit of slack in that area. I never really thought of him as bald OR fat just a whiny little bitch but GEEZ that looks like a spotlight on...a bald patch! I could be wrong.....
He's buzzed it all off. I guess he got sick of the mohawk jokes.

About the goth boy-I've seen far worse. Is that Rob taking video of him? Nefarious bastard most probably watches that shit when he needs a laugh. >sigh< No wonder Trent's so self conscious about his fans-they need to lose the highschool mentality.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
THELORDOFDARKNESS

People make fun of everyone in someway or the other,even those who claim they don't.

Comedians do it all the time.

Oh never-mind ,I'm the biggest jerk ever,BIGGER then Trent even.

*go's to slit my fat wrist* 8)
THELORDOFDARKNESS

About the goth boy-I've seen far worse. Is that Rob taking video of him? Nefarious bastard most probably watches that shit when he needs a laugh. >sigh< No wonder Trent's so self conscious about his fans-they need to lose the highschool mentality.[/quote]

Doesn't Rob make fun of Nine Inch Nails fans? I heard a girl asked Rob if he could get an autograph from Trent and Rob said "no" because she was too FAT and ugly...what an ass!
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

I'm not usually violent, but if any soft handed little bee-yotch who in the end is nothing more than a taint licker tells a friend of mine she's too fat and ugly to get an autograph from TR (I might not be his "type", but he couldn't call me fat), I think I might drop kick the camera out his hands and give him a swift shot in the nuts. Again, the rock milieu sucks, but getting kicked out of the show and paying for the camera is worth it if I can see that waste of space cry...

(Seriously, I've only looked at a few pictures of him and heard some stories, but I know, with absolute certainty, that I would despise him. I don't like asskissers.)

EDIT: AND he looks like the douches my friends and I make fun of when we go to bars/clubs, I'll admit it. Shee-it, trying to get a taste of the dark side so they can go and brag to their friends...ugh.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

When I was taking a psychology class in college my professor said that every single comedian every single one was neuroctic and had major psychological issues and that's why they became comedians in the first place. I thought it was interesting she said ALL of them
THELORDOFDARKNESS

So.... I just found out that this was Aaron (former guitar player) dressed up in this get-up,sooo looks like ole Trent puts people up too make fun of us anyways...really ,he hates his fans as it seems. :|