ever seen a male rocker hit on male fans ?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

tweet75
MSX Tour Support Act

ever seen a male rocker hit on male fans ?

Post by tweet75 »

have you ever seen a male rocker hit on his male fans?
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: ever seen a male rocker hit on male fans ?

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

A question a lot of people are afraid to ask...

I'm sure it happens less than we think, but a hell of a lot more than we know.

In a situation where being oversexed and bored i.e. on tour happens a lot, I'm sure some of them get curious and crave more "exotic" fare.

Oh, and yes I have, but not anyone super famous, so no point spilling.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

Some woman I know around 1995 insisted Paul Stanley hit on her boyfriend right in front of her when they both approached them and it was really weird. This was before I even heard any Paul is gay rumors.
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

tweet75 wrote:have you ever seen a male rocker hit on his male fans?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny question
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:It seems to me that every other dude I met when I first moved to DALLAS had a PHIL ANSELMO MADE ME FEEL WEIRD story.
ask sincity about that????? i ripped out her hair for that prize!

NOT

but she got the tweety underwear

didnt u A.
RockerLee-LJMc

Post by RockerLee-LJMc »

One of my friends has a story about going to a show with his at-the-time girlfriend and thought that a certain lead singer (with a penchant for not paying his band members and telling folks that his band will be touring with bands like, say, AC/DC and Foo Fighters...) was hitting on his girlfriend at first, then propositioned HIM.

It's been a running joke with me and my friend...I'll see this singer and then I'll go text or call my friend and say, "Hey Jim! I just saw your boyfriend!" ;)
SatansChicken wrote:
Al Snug wrote:For all LA Guns tour dates and info.
http://www.spoonman.net/
Dude you need a hug.
For the REAL L.A. Guns tour dates and info, visit http://lagunsofficial.com
Madame Librarian
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Madame Librarian »

There are plenty of bi male rock stars out there. You won't see most of them doing anything publicly, unless they're flamingly obvious.
Heaven help us if the library caught on fire!
Crazy Levi
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Crazy Levi »

I have an amusing story.

Judas Priest in 2005 in Long Island...Rob was doing some stage rap...and he actually patted the security guy on the head (said guy was looking at the crowd, not Rob) and said "Mmmmm"

I couldn't fucking belive he did that.

This actually happened. I have a bootleg DVD of the show I simply must get this clip and put it up on Youtube.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="panteraman319"][quote="IDIAMINDADA"]It seems to me that every other dude I met when I first moved to DALLAS had a PHIL ANSELMO MADE ME FEEL WEIRD story.[/quote]

ask sincity about that????? i ripped out her hair for that prize!

NOT

but she got the tweety underwear

didnt u A.[/quote]

Yep...still have them boxers!!!!! But don't tell Vinnie, he would freak if he knew that happened before him! I do know that most girls he picked up were used for the blow job and NOT the sexie sexie!! So, one never knows!

I remember going backstage during the Turbo tour for Judas, before the outing of Rob, and seeing Rob making out with my friend Jim from a local band! I was heart broken because I had wanted to hook up with Jim! Damn Rob got to him first. They were together quite a while, though.
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
TravisBickelsMohawk
Mad Cow Diseased

Post by TravisBickelsMohawk »

Geoff Tate and Paul Stanley. No need to share the details, it just happened.
Animals die to keep your fat ass alive.
HollyDiver
Forming a Band

Post by HollyDiver »

Crazy Levi wrote:I have an amusing story.

Judas Priest in 2005 in Long Island...Rob was doing some stage rap...and he actually patted the security guy on the head (said guy was looking at the crowd, not Rob) and said "Mmmmm"

I couldn't fucking belive he did that.

This actually happened. I have a bootleg DVD of the show I simply must get this clip and put it up on Youtube.
Post the video.
I'd rather be reckless than rockless.

www.NoneMoreBlakk.com
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

TravisBickelsMohawk wrote:Geoff Tate and Paul Stanley. No need to share the details, it just happened.

Geoff Tate? I know they were glam and everything but that's shocking. I never thought any of the Ryche guys would pitch for the other team.
ChowderheadCheerleader
Headlining Clubs

Post by ChowderheadCheerleader »

RockerLee-LJMc wrote:One of my friends has a story about going to a show with his at-the-time girlfriend and thought that a certain lead singer (with a penchant for not paying his band members and telling folks that his band will be touring with bands like, say, AC/DC and Foo Fighters...) was hitting on his girlfriend at first, then propositioned HIM.

It's been a running joke with me and my friend...I'll see this singer and then I'll go text or call my friend and say, "Hey Jim! I just saw your boyfriend!" ;)
That "rock star", to use the term loosely, swings so far over the fence both ways that the fucking fence broke!

EatNails wrote:There is no defense for a male Poison fan.
Dance4U
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Dance4U »

Rob Halford had a roadie give my roomie a backstage pass during the concert. He was male and not a fem male...lots of muscles and pretty young. Guess that's how he likes it. Needless to say my roomie was disgusted and trashed the pass.
Cindy Buzzedimisa

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

The guys from Hed are royally bi, especially Wes. You can gather that just by looking at their pictures, but this is true. I used to work at a nightclub in Orange County that had "Alternative Lifestyle" Sundays and he was a regular. He would zero in on the black guys, and word in the club was that he's a bottom. (Figures.) Sometimes the lead singer would accompany him. There was a hot, ripped male bartender there that Wes LOVED. Was the only person there that he would tip. (Wes is a notorious cheapskate.) I wouldn't be surprised if "Hey Bartender" Is about him. This is before Hed got signed so he probably keeps it on the DL now, but those rumors about him are spot-on.

FYI: The bartender never went there with him. Thought Wes had the grossest body and didn't want to catch anything anyway.