Twiggy's Girlfriend Used to Date GWAR Member

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Twiggy's Girlfriend Used to Date GWAR Member

Post by Lydia »

Wow, I guess she really likes dating rich musicians that are twice her age (or more).

Hot Date w/ Oderus Urungus in New York
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Re: Twiggy's Girlfriend Used to Date GWAR Member

Post by Blackie Onassis »

I dunno about that rich....
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

la Frenchie wrote:That's what a groupie is for !
Yup, especially when you're talking about an unemployed 19-year-old broke ass groupie from Michigan...oh, pardon me, "make up artist". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Until you've got an actual job, you're not an actual make up artist.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Lydia wrote:
la Frenchie wrote:That's what a groupie is for !
Yup, especially when you're talking about an unemployed 19-year-old broke ass groupie from Michigan...oh, pardon me, "make up artist". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Until you've got an actual job, you're not an actual make up artist.
She is a very pretty girl and seems to be hanging out with the guys while you aren't.
THELORDOFDARKNESS
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by THELORDOFDARKNESS »

Lydia wrote:Wow, I guess she really likes dating rich musicians that are twice her age (or more).

Hot Date w/ Oderus Urungus in New York

No wonder here wears a mask..he looks better as Oderus humongous! lol
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

la Frenchie wrote:She's successsful in bagging rock starS ! while u're just a jealous shit who appears on every NIN related board.
Sorry what?
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

SnugglesUK wrote:I don't think she is pretty, she is bordering on ugly.

But I have no doubt she pulled Twiggy as she looks about 6-years-old and looks anorexic. Perfect for that grotesk paedophile.
If you ever end up meeting her (before Twiggy dumps her), you should see what's left of her teeth. She'd be perfect for an after school special on why bulemia's never the answer.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

Warmleatherette...I've gotta agree with you in the go for the gold thing...but looking at this girl's picture, I'm thinking that that IS the goldest she could ever get!
Yea...she looks sickly at best.
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

SnugglesUK wrote:But TWIGGY, the man who used to shag Kate Moss, and ummmm, whoever.

Is this the best he can do? I find it hard to believe. Or is the need to fuck super-young looking teenage bones his number 1 priority even above beauty?

I will just say, that as someone with a lot of experience of him, in recent years he became harder to please sexually. he seemed bored and jaded with sex and got more into just having bj's (like Lemmy, so I hear, NOT from experience, YUK), and kinky s&m stuff not out of lust but out of boredom. So good luck to her, I hope she is very `imaginitive' in the bedroom for such a young lass, she will need to be.
I hooked up with him recently and the sex lasted about 15 seconds. It was really short. I think he likes the blowjobs because he doesn't have any stamina for sex. And he certainly doesn't have any stamina for returning the favor, which means he is not much of a lay these days. It would be funny if all his mistresses came out of the woodwork like they did with Tiger Woods. I would get a laugh out of that.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Lydia wrote:
SnugglesUK wrote:But TWIGGY, the man who used to shag Kate Moss, and ummmm, whoever.

Is this the best he can do? I find it hard to believe. Or is the need to fuck super-young looking teenage bones his number 1 priority even above beauty?

I will just say, that as someone with a lot of experience of him, in recent years he became harder to please sexually. he seemed bored and jaded with sex and got more into just having bj's (like Lemmy, so I hear, NOT from experience, YUK), and kinky s&m stuff not out of lust but out of boredom. So good luck to her, I hope she is very `imaginitive' in the bedroom for such a young lass, she will need to be.
I hooked up with him recently and the sex lasted about 15 seconds. It was really short. I think he likes the blowjobs because he doesn't have any stamina for sex. And he certainly doesn't have any stamina for returning the favor, which means he is not much of a lay these days. It would be funny if all his mistresses came out of the woodwork like they did with Tiger Woods. I would get a laugh out of that.
You're a brave soul, love...a brave soul.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="SnugglesUK"]But TWIGGY, the man who used to shag Kate Moss, and ummmm, whoever.

I will just say, that as someone with a lot of experience of him, in recent years he became harder to please sexually. he seemed bored and jaded with sex and got more into just having bj's (like Lemmy, so I hear, NOT from experience, YUK), and kinky s&m stuff not out of lust but out of boredom. So good luck to her, I hope she is very `imaginitive' in the bedroom for such a young lass, she will need to be.[/quote]

You said it best, Snuggles, it is luck of the draw when a rocker is hooking up with a girl. Doesn't matter what she does. Chemistry is chemistry. Although, in this case, I am not sure either are very lucky!
Kate Moss, in my opinion, has never been known for her great taste in men and addicts. Just proves a rocker can get any woman that is sparkled by the fame or if the chemistry is right (no offense to any one). Doesn't prove that he is hot or a king in the bedroom...obviously!
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
boytoy
Picking a Band Name

Post by boytoy »

who is that ugly looking guy?
He could be my father.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

I'm pretty sure they were more drug buddies than anything else - I remember them coming into my work at the time and they were all over the place. I can't imagine that they'd have the energy to do any more than nod off.
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

Blackie Onassis wrote:I'm pretty sure they were more drug buddies than anything else - I remember them coming into my work at the time and they were all over the place. I can't imagine that they'd have the energy to do any more than nod off.
Twiggy's into smack now? I'd be surprised if that was the case. None of Manson boys were ever really into H, except for dear Gidget, RIP...
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

SuchaDelite wrote:
Blackie Onassis wrote:I'm pretty sure they were more drug buddies than anything else - I remember them coming into my work at the time and they were all over the place. I can't imagine that they'd have the energy to do any more than nod off.
Twiggy's into smack now? I'd be surprised if that was the case. None of Manson boys were ever really into H, except for dear Gidget, RIP...
Nah, it was a long time ago and it looked to me like oxycontin or some kind of prescription painkiller.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

SnugglesUK wrote:I doubt Manson would have him in the band on that. Would be fairly difficult to get it every night on tour in Europe as well, highly risky.

As i say this was a long time ago and he had left the Manson band at that point.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

SnugglesUK wrote:
A few years ago when I was getting it on with him, he had some hideous deflated boil or something on his ass. The whole ass cheek was dark purple and leathery, really horrible and odd, and easily glimpsed despite his efforts to hide it.

Yet you're on here talking shit about other people?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Standards love, you've got to have some standards
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

It's called gig butt...man that sounds like a baaaaad case! :lol:
I am sorry, I can't help but laugh at thinking what must have crossed your mind in that exact moment :shock: ...please do tell!
I would give my most prized backstage pass to see the look on your face when he pulled down the trousers! No rudeness intended, just sounds like a damn funny story!
AnitaO
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by AnitaO »

Not changing out of sweaty stage clothes can cause really bad ass acne. Gym rats get it too. Boys, take note. Showers and clean dry clothes right after the show are important..
Oh but it's so fantastic
To feel so pretty in plastic
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

SnugglesUK wrote:A few years ago when I was getting it on with him, he had some hideous deflated boil or something on his ass. The whole ass cheek was dark purple and leathery, really horrible and odd, and easily glimpsed despite his efforts to hide it.
I LOVE THIS POST SO MUCH
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

chickenona wrote:
SnugglesUK wrote:A few years ago when I was getting it on with him, he had some hideous deflated boil or something on his ass. The whole ass cheek was dark purple and leathery, really horrible and odd, and easily glimpsed despite his efforts to hide it.
I LOVE THIS POST SO MUCH
That is insane funny! Is she talking about Twiggy's ass? What the hell could that have been or be on his ass?
Anyone know about this?
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

I've seen it, but I didn't know there was a name for it besides buttne LMAO
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

It was just on ONE ass cheek, and it was there for the whole With Teeth tour. Could you really have "gig ass" fester for so long if you take a shower every day?

Plus, he would do just about anything to hide it and prevent you from touching it (bathrobes, staying on his back the whole time during sex, etc.).
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

The only thing that could have made all of this better would have been if one of you had managed to get a picture of it.

Yes, I'm the sort of person who likes to watch Youtubes of people popping giant zits. I've never had the pleasure of actually popping a real monster myself, but I understand that they smell horrific.

Imagine how what was incubating inside of that boil thing must have smelled.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Dammit, now my old ass actually wants to fuck Twiggy just so I can see if he'd let me pop one of those things.

I bet I could talk him into it. I'm not all that hot but I still have very strong powers of persuasion, and after all we are talking about Twiggy. It ain't 1999 anymore, beggars can't be choosers.
vaya con DIO

FearsOfGun
Purr. Purr. Purr.

Post by FearsOfGun »

SnugglesUK wrote: A few years ago when I was getting it on with him, he had some hideous deflated boil or something on his ass. The whole ass cheek was dark purple and leathery, really horrible and odd, and easily glimpsed despite his efforts to hide it.
I keep on returning to this thread just so I can read this.

While I never met the dude, every pic I've seen of him makes me think he smells like a dumpster.
I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

- Nick Cave

FearsOfGun is a chick.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

SnugglesUK wrote:Yes, he tried to hide it by staying on his back, I wondered what was wrong with him being like that until I caught a glimpse...... :?

What is `gig ass'?

P.S, I saw it on the `A Perfect Circle' tour. I was doing another member of NIn during `With Teeth' (no, NOT the great old goth goat, calm down Fake Frencher)
When you stayed with him, did he always wear a shower cap when he took a shower, instead of washing his hair in front of you? He must think he looks terrible, with all the time he spends hiding how he looks.

Gig ass is something you would only see on guys touring in vans who don't take showers. It's a skin rash/fungal infection type thing, similar to jock itch. I've never seen it.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

AnitaO wrote:Not changing out of sweaty stage clothes can cause really bad ass acne. Gym rats get it too. Boys, take note. Showers and clean dry clothes right after the show are important..
or use a condom to prevent sexually transmitted diseases...
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Jeordie updated his twitetr in the past few days. One of his follwoers is Lady_leatherface which is the same woman in the pic with Brockie from Gwar. He must still be dating her.
dammit
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dammit »