Twiggy's Girlfriend Used to Date GWAR Member

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Re: Twiggy's Girlfriend Used to Date GWAR Member

Post by Lydia »

Yes that is her and they are still dating but I have heard she has been getting jealous when he talks to other girls, and he has been hiding some of that from her. As Meg Griffin would say "AS USUAL".
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I know, right?

Gossiping on a gossip board is FUCKED UP.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
emryn
Wannabe Rocker

Post by emryn »

ItsAprilBITCH wrote: There's a difference between gossiping and shit talking.

No, no there really isn't. Gossiping is talking about rumours. Shit talking is clearly talking shit, also known as rumours. It doesn't matter if you make it up or it's something you heard, sludge is sludge.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

emryn wrote:
ItsAprilBITCH wrote: There's a difference between gossiping and shit talking.

No, no there really isn't. Gossiping is talking about rumours. Shit talking is clearly talking shit, also known as rumours. It doesn't matter if you make it up or it's something you heard, sludge is sludge.
"Rumour" also has it that Twiggy really tightened up his Facebook page before accepting Alaina onto his friends list (which he only did really recently, by the way) because he didn't want her to see a lot of the pictures and comments on it. :roll:
StefsRockShow
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by StefsRockShow »

Laney is one of my friends and she's very sweet, down to earth and isn't with twiggy because of who he is- but because they get along really well. When they are together it's consistent smiling - i wish them the best of luck <3
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

StefsRockShow wrote:Laney is one of my friends and she's very sweet, down to earth and isn't with twiggy because of who he is- but because they get along really well. When they are together it's consistent smiling - i wish them the best of luck <3
As long as they're happy, that's what matters.
She seems cute.
cumshot wrote: im a guy with big brass balls
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

man im still laughing at deflated ass boil
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

StefsRockShow wrote:Laney is one of my friends and she's very sweet, down to earth and isn't with twiggy because of who he is- but because they get along really well. When they are together it's consistent smiling - i wish them the best of luck <3
She moved to L.A. and hunted him down at his weekly DJ gig. She's been a Manson fan since she was a teenager which, by the way, wasn't that long ago! The main reason she's with him is who he is!!!
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Laney's myspace, which was updated last month, now says engaged. Jeordie is engaged now? He's following the lead of Trent, Maynard, and Marilyn Manson.
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

dammit wrote:Is this her?

http://www.modelmayhem.com/830892
That ModelMayhem website cracks me up... probably because so very few real models are on it.
BloodQueen
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BloodQueen »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:man im still laughing at deflated ass boil
All I'm envisioning is a poorly healed drained abscess
Christ...the other white meat

"You are gayer than a rainbow handbag full of dick." ZVD

Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

SuchaDelite wrote:

That ModelMayhem website cracks me up... probably because so very few real models are on it.
I know a girl (acquaintance) who has a page on there ... when she told me she was a model, I was like "Really?". She is fucking UGLY!
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
SuchaDelite

Post by SuchaDelite »

Landshark2000 wrote:
SuchaDelite wrote:

I know a girl (acquaintance) who has a page on there ... when she told me she was a model, I was like "Really?". She is fucking UGLY!
She meant she likes to play model in her free time...

Anybody can get a page... it's a website for "adult" models and girls who like to play models... model agencies actually discourage models from having a profile there.
BloodQueen
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BloodQueen »

That's not a site for fashion models but more for the alternative photographers and artists to find people they can utilize. Hell, there are all sorts of models: hair models, body part models, bdsm & fetish, high fashion, catalog, nude, runway, bikini, trade show. Now days, even the butt ugly hunchbacked troglodytes can call themselves a model if someone is willing to use them.
Christ...the other white meat

"You are gayer than a rainbow handbag full of dick." ZVD

SuchaDelite

Post by SuchaDelite »

BloodQueen wrote:That's not a site for fashion models but more for the alternative photographers and artists to find people they can utilize. Hell, there are all sorts of models: hair models, body part models, bdsm & fetish, high fashion, catalog, nude, runway, bikini, trade show. Now days, even the butt ugly hunchbacked troglodytes can call themselves a model if someone is willing to use them.
Yeah, there are all sorts of models, but like I said, the website is for adult models (which includes fetish, nude, lingerie) and girls who like to play models and guys who like to play photographers.

Real hair models and body part models have legit agencies & don't need a website like that to get work.

High fashion and runway models are the same thing and again, they have legit agencies who actually discourage them from being on a website like that. Catalog models are also fashion models, it's called commercial fashion, and of course they have agencies as well, often same ones with high fashion ones, but a different division.

Trade show models? You mean those girls who work conventions and such? I don't consider them to be models. Promo girls maybe.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

BloodQueen wrote:That's not a site for fashion models but more for the alternative photographers and artists to find people they can utilize. Hell, there are all sorts of models: hair models, body part models, bdsm & fetish, high fashion, catalog, nude, runway, bikini, trade show. Now days, even the butt ugly hunchbacked troglodytes can call themselves a model if someone is willing to use them.
Models with agents (a.k.a. "real models") tend not to use that site because it is not an appropriate way for real models to promote themselves. As SuchADelite said, the place is full of people who like to get "alternative photographers" to do photosets of them. They are not getting paid to be photographed, unlike real models, who make a living by being photographed.

On an unrelated note, Laney is/was going to start selling Jeordie's old guitars and clothes on Ebay. She is/was going to get a commission of 20% on the sales, according to her SuicideGirls blog entry. This was Jeordie's idea of how she could start making money. :?

To me, that says a lot about Laney's "modelling" and "make up artistry" "careers". All she's doing is sponging off of Jeordie's assets while pretending that she is a "model" and "make up artist", and he's trying to throw her pity money so that she feels like less of a mooch and he feels like less of a sugar daddy. I really hope Jeordie gets past his mid-life crisis before he marries this little manipulative child.
blow420
Wannabe Rocker

Post by blow420 »

I am pretty sure I saw Twiggy 3-4 months ago at a club with who appears to be the same girl. I assumed he had just picked up an underage hooker off the boulevard for the evening. Never would have guessed this was the future (ex)wife.
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

According to her myspace, she's bi. Just sayin'.
cumshot wrote: im a guy with big brass balls
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Lydia wrote:To me, that says a lot about Laney's "modelling" and "make up artistry" "careers". All she's doing is sponging off of Jeordie's assets while pretending that she is a "model" and "make up artist", and he's trying to throw her pity money so that she feels like less of a mooch and he feels like less of a sugar daddy.

Sounds like she needs to go back to school for her CNA or LPN so she can tend to his festering ass cheeks.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
rocknrollexperience
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by rocknrollexperience »

On the topic of Heroin which was mentioned on page one, Manson didn't tolerate H use, indeed that is why Gidget was fired....there was a large amount of coke & other things used, but Heroin wasn't tolerated....Twiggy didn't use H, atleast not when he was in MM....I do know that for a fact....

On the subject of his gf....it's his business who he bangs, I wonder if she ever had the Gwar guy wear the mask when she fucked him? lol
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

Ooohhhh....knew I had a reason behind why I hit this thread up regularly...

Does anyone have any dirt on his old keyboardist, MW Gacy? He's friggin sexxy.
LonelyGirl
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LonelyGirl »

How's Twiggy doing? I haven't heard anything about him recently, and I saw him on Backstage Pass 3. Did he ever get married?