who is the hottest groupie here?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

who is the hottest groupie here?

Post by panteraman319 »

i think quennie is hot :wink:

all things aside who does have the most experience with the rockers?
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Re: who is the hottest groupie here?

Post by SinCityQuennie »

MMMMWWWWAAAA!!!!!! There are many hot chicas on here and not to mention some very delectable (pantera)men!!! :mrgreen:
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

panteraman319 wrote:i think quennie is hot :wink:
I'll believe it only if you post her picture.

Best regards,
the Sexx
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

panteraman319 couldn't get is dick sucked at a NIN concert with a stack of back stage passes.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

panteraman319 wrote:i think quennie is hot :wink:

all things aside who does have the most experience with the rockers?
Queenie is starting to grow on me with her posts.
The best groupie ever is still- drum roll-
http://www.pameladesbarres.net
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

UtahRatt wrote:panteraman319 couldn't get is dick sucked at a NIN concert with a stack of back stage passes.
don't be jealous utahrag!

P.S. learn how spell moron! :D
Sugar Magnolia
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

I don't aspire to be one. :lol:
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

He's not asking for the hottest groupie ever, he's asking about the hottest groupie here.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Blackie Onassis wrote:He's not asking for the hottest groupie ever, he's asking about the hottest groupie here.
Well if what you say on here is right that would be- drum roll!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3E2iVvTCMs
AnitaO
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by AnitaO »

DimeBagRIP wrote:
Blackie Onassis wrote:He's not asking for the hottest groupie ever, he's asking about the hottest groupie here.
Not even close. The way she looks these days, Bebe can't even crack the top 10 list of this board.
Oh but it's so fantastic
To feel so pretty in plastic
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

AnitaO wrote:
DimeBagRIP wrote:
Not even close. The way she looks these days, Bebe can't even crack the top 10 list of this board.
Give her her due, Bebe was a good looking woman but I don't feel that she's aged with any dignity or grace. She doesn't seem as 'at home in her skin' as someone like Jerry Hall.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

I looked around on the web for the most recent picture I could find and here is one taken on October 23rd with photographer Bob Gruen.
I'm not so sure I understand what you mean. She looks really lovely to me here.
I am going to try and find more.
My wife has her Facebook friendship so there must be tons of shots on that.

Yea, I'm gonna give her her due.
http://teamtyku.com/2009/11/bob-gruen-a ... ith-ty-ku/
AnitaO
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by AnitaO »

You don't understand what I mean?

Let me clarify for you. She may seem "really lovely" but there are easily 10 women who post here who are much better looking and much hotter. I've seen Bebe in person as well as quite a number of women who post here. Bebe doesn't make the top 10 list. That's all.

Blackie, it's not about not giving her her due. It's just my honest opinion knowing as many of the women here that I do. You've been around here for a while. Would you pick Bebe as the hottest groupie here? I have the feeling you know some who are hotter too.
Oh but it's so fantastic
To feel so pretty in plastic
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

AnitaO wrote:You don't understand what I mean?

Let me clarify for you. She may seem "really lovely" but there are easily 10 women who post here who are much better looking and much hotter. I've seen Bebe in person as well as quite a number of women who post here. Bebe doesn't make the top 10 list. That's all.

Blackie, it's not about not giving her her due. It's just my honest opinion knowing as many of the women here that I do. You've been around here for a while. Would you pick Bebe as the hottest groupie here? I have the feeling you know some who are hotter too.
Yea. Know what you mean.
I do.
But I think Bebe looks good for the life she has led. She still looks fresh and bright eyed. She has joy in her eyes.
I also like the Jerry Hall and Pattie Hanson chicks.
I'd love to see Queenie in pic form btw.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Anita O and Dime - dignity and grace are not physical attributes. I think she was fine looking in her heyday but as you grow older you can't rely on looks anymore, there's more to be attractive than just being pretty. Bebe might be passable looking 'woman of a certain age' but the insides... :roll:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I'm hot as shit AND I'm good at the internet.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Blackie Onassis wrote:Anita O and Dime - dignity and grace are not physical attributes. I think she was fine looking in her heyday but as you grow older you can't rely on looks anymore, there's more to be attractive than just being pretty. Bebe might be passable looking 'woman of a certain age' but the insides... :roll:
How would you know about a person's insides? Your comments made me really curious and I have read a slew of recent interviews with her and she sounds inspiring and cool. She digs animals so for that reason alone I do not know wtf you are on about.
Jerry Hall is cool. Most of these cool ole' birds know the score and forge ahead. I respect 'em.
Links
http://www.punkglobe.com/bebebuellinterview1109.html
http://www.boomerocity.com/bebebuellssugar.html
http://www.instantmayhem.com/virtual.htm (her music from 10 years. ago here)
http://www.myspace.com/bebebuellband (her music from now)
http://www.startribune.com/entertainmen ... 82847.html
http://www.punkglobe.com/bebebuellreview1109.html

And that is just the tip of the iceberg. Jerry Hall is doing plays I heard. They keep busy and do their thing.
Thats cool not something to thumb your nose at.
Pam Des Barres teaches writing classes.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

And Queenie- you are super super pretty. Thanx for the pics.
Good luck with everything. We got off on the wrong foot but you are not a bad person.
You are pretty nice.
Still not sure about your book, lol, but... :lol:
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Thank you, I've heard Bebe's music and I've read her book; No need to try and school me.
I'm also aware of what Pamela des Barres does these days and was anything but thumbing my nose at Jerry Hall, for a writer your comprehension skills are askew if you think I was.

With that said and trying not to use the very Bebe tactic of turning everything around to her, yes there are some extraordinarily hot girls here but i couldn't name the hottest.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="DimeBagRIP"]And Queenie- you are super super pretty. Thanx for the pics.
Good luck with everything. We got off on the wrong foot but you are not a bad person.
You are pretty nice.
Still not sure about your book, lol, but... :lol:[/quote]

:D Thanks! Not bad for 39 I suppose.
I have definitely found a different perspective of you DBRIP. We may not always see eye to eye but I do appreciate that you have seen me from a different angle! And I think there is a good side to you as well.
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Blackie Onassis wrote:Thank you, I've heard Bebe's music and I've read her book; No need to try and school me.
I'm also aware of what Pamela des Barres does these days and was anything but thumbing my nose at Jerry Hall, for a writer your comprehension skills are askew if you think I was.

With that said and trying not to use the very Bebe tactic of turning everything around to her, yes there are some extraordinarily hot girls here but i couldn't name the hottest.
You sound like you actually KNOW these women. Do you?
As for Jerry, I understood. I just tossed her in there.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

DimeBagRIP wrote: You sound like you actually KNOW these women. Do you?
As for Jerry, I understood. I just tossed her in there.
I clicked on your picture there - first reaction: Oh look, blonde with just a hint of mental about the eyes
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Since everyone thinks Queenie is the queen of the hottest, then I want to ask Queenie who her favorites are. Who did you look up to as a young girl?
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

There was no one that we looked up to in the groupie world. We didn't know about Pamela or Sable or Bebe. Pamela's book didn't come out until I was 18 or 19. Three to four years into my backstage life. We just were doing what our natural instincts led us to do. The SLC Welcoming Committee was simply a bunch of girls...none of us went to the same school besides my sister and I...that came together because we liked the bands and had met and connected backstage.
All of us girls had our own personalities and styles that made each of us stand out and be noticed.

I think that at the time, we looked to the normal icons...Brigette Bardot, Sohpia Loren, Jackie O with a little Ginger Lynn thrown in!! I wanted to be like Princess Margaret. She invented the jet set and hung with rock stars and artists and went against her family grain so to speak. She made it glamorous to be a gypsy!
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

SinCityQuennie wrote:There was no one that we looked up to in the groupie world. We didn't know about Pamela or Sable or Bebe. Pamela's book didn't come out until I was 18 or 19. Three to four years into my backstage life. We just were doing what our natural instincts led us to do. The SLC Welcoming Committee was simply a bunch of girls...none of us went to the same school besides my sister and I...that came together because we liked the bands and had met and connected backstage.
All of us girls had our own personalities and styles that made each of us stand out and be noticed.

I think that at the time, we looked to the normal icons...Brigette Bardot, Sohpia Loren, Jackie O with a little Ginger Lynn thrown in!! I wanted to be like Princess Margaret. She invented the jet set and hung with rock stars and artists and went against her family grain so to speak. She made it glamorous to be a gypsy!
Wow- that last paragraph you just wrote sounds almost exactly like something Bebe Buell said in an interview in the 80's that I just read- minus the Ginger Lynn, all the same were cited with her. Strange.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="DimeBagRIP"][quote="SinCityQuennie"]There was no one that we looked up to in the groupie world. We didn't know about Pamela or Sable or Bebe. Pamela's book didn't come out until I was 18 or 19. Three to four years into my backstage life. We just were doing what our natural instincts led us to do. The SLC Welcoming Committee was simply a bunch of girls...none of us went to the same school besides my sister and I...that came together because we liked the bands and had met and connected backstage.

I think that at the time, we looked to the normal icons...Brigette Bardot, Sohpia Loren, Jackie O with a little Ginger Lynn thrown in!! I wanted to be like Princess Margaret. She invented the jet set and hung with rock stars and artists and went against her family grain so to speak. She made it glamorous to be a gypsy![/quote]

Wow- that last paragraph you just wrote sounds almost exactly like something Bebe Buell said in an interview in the 80's that I just read- minus the Ginger Lynn, all the same were cited with her. Strange.[/quote]

One of the rockers I know calls me Mags after after Princess Margaret (he knew her). That is where I took that from. But the rest...yea, classic icons that bring such sensuality, grace and sexual prowess to the table. So I can see how we would all look to them for inspiration.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

SinCityQuennie wrote:
DimeBagRIP wrote:
SinCityQuennie wrote:There was no one that we looked up to in the groupie world. We didn't know about Pamela or Sable or Bebe. Pamela's book didn't come out until I was 18 or 19. Three to four years into my backstage life. We just were doing what our natural instincts led us to do. The SLC Welcoming Committee was simply a bunch of girls...none of us went to the same school besides my sister and I...that came together because we liked the bands and had met and connected backstage.

Wow- that last paragraph you just wrote sounds almost exactly like something Bebe Buell said in an interview in the 80's that I just read- minus the Ginger Lynn, all the same were cited with her. Strange.

One of the rockers I know calls me Mags after after Princess Margaret (he knew her). That is where I took that from. But the rest...yea, classic icons that bring such sensuality, grace and sexual prowess to the table. So I can see how we would all look to them for inspiration.
Cool. Have you met any of them- like Pam or Bebe? I still haven't gotten an answer out of Blackie O. as to if she actually KNOWS some of these gals in person. In the flesh. Has she shared an actual conversation and gotten to know any of them.

The way she and some of the others post it is almost like they are somehow personally involved.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

I have not actually met any of the other ladies. But we all sure share some mutual friends! :wink:
motelshootoutuk
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by motelshootoutuk »

they're all fatties, aren't they?
"music is the brandy of the damned"
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

motelshootoutuk wrote:they're all fatties, aren't they?
Mr Reznor, is that you? :o