Which rockstars don't cheat?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Re: Which rockstars don't cheat?

Post by Blackie Onassis »

warmleatherette wrote: Duff's Wife does look like a Tranny and shes always up on her dude just like Perla so they can't go out and cheat.
Susan isn't always there...but I've still never heard anything about Duff
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
toofastforlove69
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by toofastforlove69 »

tabitha666 wrote:
cathousebabe wrote:
Nicole76 wrote:
And that Joe Perry comment is false.
I heard Perry messes around too.
I'd heard that as well.

ETA: Do most wives know their guys are cheating? Do they accept it? Pretend it doesn't happen? Or really believe their guy doesn't cheat?
How could you not as least suspect your husband is cheating?
I guess you couldn't be overly paranoid, but seriously, if you're married to a musician, you have to realize that the opportunities are there for him to cheat and it seems unlikely that he wouldn't falter at least once.
fastermetallicat
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by fastermetallicat »

Last edited by fastermetallicat on Thu May 12, 2016 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rich-Bich
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Rich-Bich »

PrettyTiedUp wrote:
Nicole76 wrote:Duff's wife looks like a tranny.

:shock:

Thanks, now I'll never be able to look at her the same way again.

She does not look like a tranny. You sure you aren't thinking of Vince Neil's wife?
HMJ wrote: "We don't judge, we sludge"
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Whenever people say Susan Holmes looks manly, I get the faint whiff of sour grapes.
PrettyTiedUp
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by PrettyTiedUp »

She used to look very beautiful and natural like in these pics, but now she just looks kinda ditzy to me...

She's still gorgeous, but now she looks a bit faker...
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

In my personal opinion, she looks like a tranny. She has more of a pronounced jaw and chin that Duff does, and her over-the-muscle-saggy fake boobs aren't doing anything to dispell that.

Just because I don't like the way someone looks, doesn't mean I'm jealous of them. I have absolutely no problem in saying that another woman is beautiful--and that doesn't make me jealous of them either. That's petty.
tabitha666
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by tabitha666 »

Nicole76 wrote: She has more of a pronounced jaw and chin that Duff does.
I hadn't noticed that but now it's so obvious. :shock: :lol:
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Nicole76 wrote:In my personal opinion, she looks like a tranny. She has more of a pronounced jaw and chin that Duff does, and her over-the-muscle-saggy fake boobs aren't doing anything to dispell that.

Just because I don't like the way someone looks, doesn't mean I'm jealous of them. I have absolutely no problem in saying that another woman is beautiful--and that doesn't make me jealous of them either. That's petty.
Firstly, I wasn't only talking about you and I never used the word jealous but if the cap fits...
Nicole76 wrote:Maybe its because I'm so jealous...but I don't think she's very pretty. And I'm sure Warren gave out his fair share of groupie love back in the day (maybe he still does).
Nicole76 wrote:
nycrue wrote:It really is truly a DAMN shame about Duff. His lady is a plastic gross mess.

WHY anyone would want to fuck anyone in Motley these days is gross. They're all disgusting.
I think Tommy looks half-decent.

Duff's wife has looked the same for over 10 years. She is a botoxed mess.

...and before anyone says I am jealous of her...YES I AM. Bitch got my man.
Nicole76 wrote:I hate Duff's wife...why? Cause she's not me, thats why!

I'm sure him being an ex-GNR member with a little bit of money didn't hurt either. She would have been just another washed-up, sub-par model if she didn't trap him.

I should be the one trapping him with 2 "accidental" children!! :cry:

Secondly, it's just that I've never seen you do the latter, that's all.
Warren de martini's wife was old and ugly
Susan Holmes McKagan looks like a tranny

there are others in this vein but I don't remember you saying anything pro any S.O.s looks.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

I was joking when I said that; "bitch got my man." Definitely not serious, as Duff McKagan is not my man. And I did forget for a second there that she is, in fact, a Botoxed mess. Warren DeMartini's wife IS old and ugly looking. I suppose that means I find her ugly because I want to marry him, bear his children, and cash in his piddly Ratt paychecks too, right?

You said "sour grapes", which means jealousy. It doesn't matter what previous posts of mine, that you've taken out of context, say...you have no grounds to call me, or anyone else in here, jealous. As much as you enjoy dropping in and posting some snide comment, surely you do realize this is a forum called the Ho-Board. It's not to be taken very seriously, and you've been here long enough to know that people are just mean on here and rarely will a nice word be spoken about someone else.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

1) I absolutely have the right to call people 'jealous' if I wish - it's called having an opinion. Just as it is your opinion that Susan looks like a man.

2) None of your quotes are taken out of context, they all refer directly to the matter we are discussing, whether they are sarcastic or not. Added to which why are you allowed to joke while I am merely 'snide'?
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

No assumptions should be made on how someone is in real life based on what they post here.

Okay, you have your opinions and I have mine. When I stated my opinion on how Susan looked, I get called jealous. Even if I was jealous of her being Duffs wife, which I'm not, that wouldn't have anything to do with the way she looks.
drops_of_jupiter

Post by drops_of_jupiter »

Joe Perry? Really?
He's hitting the UK - London - in April. He's going to be playing at the 100 club which is a tiny venue-I think the max capacity is 200-250. 'Cos it's do small and intimate guessing his wife'll be there. Not that it really matters, but you KNOW her eyes are gonna be peeled the whole time!
I got my tix for this the other day-can't wait!
Rich-Bich
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Rich-Bich »

Blackie Onassis wrote:
Nicole76 wrote:In my personal opinion, she looks like a tranny. She has more of a pronounced jaw and chin that Duff does, and her over-the-muscle-saggy fake boobs aren't doing anything to dispell that.

Firstly, I wasn't only talking about you and I never used the word jealous but if the cap fits...
Nicole76 wrote:Maybe its because I'm so jealous...
Duff's wife has looked the same for over 10 years. She is a botoxed mess.

...and before anyone says I am jealous of her...YES I AM. Bitch got my man.
Funny, Nicole but YOU are the 1 who called yourself jealous.

Also, sour grapes doesn't always represent jealousy.
HMJ wrote: "We don't judge, we sludge"
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Funny, I said I was joking. If you want to believe everything I said in those older posts, then I suppose you would also believe that Susan actually stole Duff, who was my man.
SuchaDelite

Post by SuchaDelite »

Nicole, I told you you gotta do something w/ your fat-chick mentality... it's OK, breath.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

SuchaDelite wrote:Nicole, I told you you gotta do something w/ your fat-chick mentality... it's OK, breath.
It has already been established that I'm not fat. Sorry, try again.
PrettyTiedUp
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by PrettyTiedUp »

Nightmare Doll wrote: Those are not Bono's daughters. He doesn't have daughters. He has 3 sons and one daughter in her early 20s.
Bono does have two daughters, they're named Jordan and Eve.
dianah
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by dianah »

Maybe I found a rock star who is not cheating- Eicca from finnish metal band Apocalyptica. They are not really known in the USA, but in Europe they are quite famous. He is married since 1997 to an older woman. I "investigated" more then a year about him, talking with fans and groupies which are visiting almost every show of the band in Europe- but nothing. He is always kind and polite, but never interested or flirty. I found a girl who looks really hot (she is a model ), she is also inteligent and has class. She tried few times hard, she was backstage with the band, but he didn't respond on her endeavour. He gave her a hug at the end and this was all. So, if she didn't succed, I really don't know...
Now he is even more interesting for me :-p

...I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all...
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

As far as Joe Perry goes, if he can cheat, he must be the invisable man, because his wife never lets him out of her sight. She goes everywhere with him. Besides he has always been one of those guys that gets totally whipped with by every woman he's ever had a real relationship with.

The only Rock Stars that don't cheat, are the dead ones.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

dianah wrote:Maybe I found a rock star who is not cheating- Eicca from finnish metal band Apocalyptica. They are not really known in the USA, but in Europe they are quite famous. He is married since 1997 to an older woman. I "investigated" more then a year about him, talking with fans and groupies which are visiting almost every show of the band in Europe- but nothing. He is always kind and polite, but never interested or flirty. I found a girl who looks really hot (she is a model ), she is also inteligent and has class. She tried few times hard, she was backstage with the band, but he didn't respond on her endeavour. He gave her a hug at the end and this was all. So, if she didn't succed, I really don't know...

If she's intelligent and has class would she have tried so hard to get a married man in the sack in the first place?
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

dianah wrote:Maybe I found a rock star who is not cheating- Eicca from finnish metal band Apocalyptica. They are not really known in the USA, but in Europe they are quite famous. He is married since 1997 to an older woman. I "investigated" more then a year about him, talking with fans and groupies which are visiting almost every show of the band in Europe- but nothing. He is always kind and polite, but never interested or flirty. I found a girl who looks really hot (she is a model ), she is also inteligent and has class. She tried few times hard, she was backstage with the band, but he didn't respond on her endeavour. He gave her a hug at the end and this was all. So, if she didn't succed, I really don't know...

Ugh. I was considering going to one of their shows, but now I'm not. I don't want to party with a bunch of lame-o's.

Such a shame, he's pretty cute.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Oh Dianah, care to answer my question?
dianah
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by dianah »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Oh Dianah, care to answer my question?
She is used to get what she wants, so far I know her...
dianah
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by dianah »

Nicole76 wrote:

Ugh. I was considering going to one of their shows, but now I'm not. I don't want to party with a bunch of lame-o's.

Such a shame, he's pretty cute.
There are not lame, they like to party with the fans and they are very enjoyable and funny guys- but, besides Perttu they don't mess around with groupies...Even he actually dislikes groupies, but a nice pair of boobs makes him weak here and there...
Last edited by dianah on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duff Z'nuff
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Duff Z'nuff »

swan78 wrote:HE'S GOT NOW THE CHANCE TO BE HAPPY AGAIN WITH A GIRL CALLED LISA.
I think we've all heard that one before.
RanchGirl82
Wannabe Rocker

Post by RanchGirl82 »

All I care about is - Dave Lombardo
What's the deal?
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Have never heard anything about Nuno Bettencourt. Is he still married?
amandap
Taking Music Lessons

Post by amandap »

any guy rockstar or not will cheat if the girl is hot enough and he thinks he won't get caught.
Londonsaintjames
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Londonsaintjames »

racergirl07 wrote:steven alder never cheats...... also Robbie Crane from Ratt is a sweetheart to his fans and faithful. the guys in slipknot are fairly faithful to their girlfriends/wives. Sixx is currently being a good boy. what a change :)
who the hell would fuck Steven Alder anyway, he looks like a tard
Phil Varone reveals he is engaged even though he and his fiancé are swingers - because "sex with other people makes the relationship stronger".