Tila Tequila Engaged to Casey Johnson

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Catpants
Uncle Fucker

Re: Tila Tequila Engaged to Casey Johnson

Post by Catpants »

boytoy wrote:TMZ and some couple other news sites posted tila home address

3387 wrightwood drive
Studio City, Cali

Huh, that's like a block from where one of my ex-bf's lives.
Anyone got any hate mail they'd like me to drop by for Ms Tequila? :lol:
Out Of Lurk Mode
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

She's been tweeting all night about her being pregnant (in her first trimester "Whatever that means" she says) by some gorgous guy. One minute she says her baby daddy isn't into fame and the next second she says he's famous. Whatta fucking lunatic.
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:She's been tweeting all night about her being pregnant (in her first trimester "Whatever that means" she says) by some gorgous guy. One minute she says her baby daddy isn't into fame and the next second she says he's famous. Whatta fucking lunatic.
She also says that the proof is on radaronline.com. But there is nothing there.

I feel sorry for this baby already
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:She's been tweeting all night about her being pregnant (in her first trimester "Whatever that means" she says) by some gorgous guy. One minute she says her baby daddy isn't into fame and the next second she says he's famous. Whatta fucking lunatic.
She also says that the proof is on radaronline.com. But there is nothing there.

I feel sorry for this baby already

didn't she get caught just googling a pic of a pregnancy test result and post that as her own?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Orionslavegirl1

She said she released a ultrasound pic and paperwork to this gossip blog Radaronline

The only thing i see is her bashing Spencer and Heidi. She calls Heidi fake. LMAO thats the pot calling the kettle black

Here is what TMZ has to sayhttp://www.tmz.com/2010/01/26/tila-tequ ... -pregnant/
Out Of Lurk Mode
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

A pregnant woman that doesn't know what a trimester is? Gimme a break. :roll:
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
Orionslavegirl1

They finally posted it on Radaronline

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... e-sonogram
Orionslavegirl1

I'm on twitter. I should yell at her. She is such a attention whore.
Orionslavegirl1

Accourding to MediaTakeout , Rapper The Game is now telling everyone that HE is the father of her child

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2010/38528- ... ather.html

*head/Desk*
Orionslavegirl1

I didn't know Sweden was a borough of NYC.....
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

He'[s not saying he's the father, SHE is and he's denying it.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
boytoy
Picking a Band Name

Post by boytoy »

This was left as a comment on Tila's latest blog.

busted!: 02/07/2010 2:22 PM
I WENT TO HIGHSCHOOL WITH TILA: 02/06/2010 9:12 PM
HI everyone, MY name is Bian and I am viet.... I FINALLY had to write on here because we have all read this and want the world to KNOW the real TILA. TILA dropped out at the end of our 9th grade year because she was so hated by everyone in our school. By homecoming of our freshman year, TILA had already accussed 5 boys of rape, which was proven to be a lie, after she financially ruined their families. Her parents put her out after that because she destroyed their reputation and to VIETNAMESE people that is very important. Tila also had altleast 8 FAKE pregnancies and there were different fathers there as well. She accussed atleast 4 boys of being the father during 8th grade in the matter of a few months. She kept up this charade until her parents proved she wasnt pregnant. They brought her to school with the boys to the principle office and made her take a test which was negative. Tila was so embarrased she said that another girl forced her to do that to get back at that boyfriend. There was no other girl. Tila used to tell people she was going to buy them this for their birthday or for xmas all the time and never did. EVERYONE including the teachers knew she was a liar. TILA did cocaine and meth and marijuana from like 10 on. She was a geek, not popular because she lied so much. Tila would tell people that she knew these street kids who she was going to go to and have them hurt them. TILA messed them over and according to the newspaper, had gotten her house broke into and parents house nearly destroyed for stealing these peoples money and drugs. One time that beat the shit out of her for telling them she was going to goto the police. She told the police her dad hit her, but they never arrested him because of her history with them and the fact that he had been out of town for work. TILA tried all the time to tell people how bad her family was to her, but her mom and dad were nice people, very active in the community until tila disgraced them so bad that they had to move. They tried giving her everything they could and finally sent her to a juvie center to help her. When TILA go out she told everyone had she was in charge and was controlling gangs and areas. The police then arrested her summer of our sophomore year for prostitution and drugs. TILA was always a whore, getting STD's and stuff. TILA had multiple personalities and was always thinking she was GOD.
WHAT WE ARE SAYING is TILA LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING, THERE IS NO TRUTH TO ANY OF HER PAST that she has created. TILA IS BROKE, she has called home and some of her old friends begging for money. NO ONE WILL GIVE HER A DIME. TILA IS A METH HEAD and has and will USE ANYONE she can. SHE THINKS that you people in HOLLYWOOD think she is famous and important. SHE was told over XMAS when we saw her that she was a joke to the world and a loser. She doesnt own her home, has no car, her drivers license is suspended that is why she doesnt drive and has a record for theft, drugs and solicitation. SOON all of these people she is saying she is representing will learn that she is a liar. She bragged about her phone sex line... SO RAZ is now doing phone sex for a paycheck. Joe Francis is the mastermind behind this and now that he has all his assests frozen, he hasnt been giving TILA any money and cant for a long time. IT WILL be very soon before the world finds out about TILA. ALSO, she told us IN DECEMBER that she WAS NOT PREGNANT, so there is no way she is now 15 weeks as she claims. TILA is not a LESBIAN and never was, she would just fuck who ever gave her money in TEXAS. I see the comments about her family stepping in, and well, to be honest, they wont even let her in their house because what she has done to them, They say they have no DAUGHTER. She is not allowed her nephew because of her drug habit according to her brother who lives her and still talks to us.
THERE IS THE TRUTH about THIEN NGUYEN

did you see something someone posted a comment on her website that said.

REPOST: 02/12/2010 3:57 PM
FYI: 02/11/2010 3:12 PM
Tila told someone (won't say who as they don't want to be involved) that she is faking the whole pregnancy thing so that she draws in the media to get attention for her developing record release. In her words " Its a tough industry and u have to do what you u can to get noticed" So thats why when she does these rants on Ustream, people tune it to watch, then straight after she blogs, twitters about her song release.Good or bad attention, its still Attention in her mind.
When asked "what about your fans that support you and believe your pregnant" she replied " It's not my fault that these sheep follow every word i say, I mean, the haters are what bring recognition to me not the fans, they are nothing more then sheep who think I would want to be their friend, yeah right, there stalkers obsessed with me"
DenimAndLeather
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by DenimAndLeather »

Tila is a real attention whore.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

It's not my fault that these sheep follow every word i say, I mean, the haters are what bring recognition to me not the fans, they are nothing more then sheep who think I would want to be their friend, yeah right, there stalkers obsessed with me"
If the people that follow her are thoughtless sheep, why does she want the attention anyhow?

That is one kar-razy lady.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

BoyToy, that's one of the most interesting posts on this whole board. Anymore?

Update, Tila on Twitter says she is dying.
Orionslavegirl1

I don't get it. She now is visiting australia and now there is no mention of being preggers...Is she or isn;t she?
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

Wow. Just, wow.

That story which was posted that tells the story how it really is was just compelling. I'm more apt to believe that than any other rant Ms Ngyuen goes on and on about. I almost feel sorry for her. To understand that this is how she's been her entire life is just tragic. She has no real future, and nothing to call her own because of her own actions. It's apparently been too important to her to really do ANYTHING for attention, A&R, and allover press in Hollywood, just so she can try and sell a couple thousand records-if that-and maybe get more people to believe that she was actually considerate, or even the least bit mournful, of what happened to Ms Casey Johnson. It's shameful and Tila should be thanking her lucky stars that Bijou didn't indeed pound her out for being such a true media whore in the wake of her supposed "Fiancee"'s death. Hell, the ring on her finger was even supposedly not real-which is the true form of symbolism in this story, far as I'm concerned. Really, how long would that all have lasted, say Casey hadn't passed away?? Ms Johnson's close relatives had apparently already cut her off from her Trust Fund, hoping she'd be able to get the help she needed for her drug habits. Her friends, and even her ex girlfriend disapproved strongly of her hooking up with someone like Ms Ngyuen.

Moral of the story here, kids...lay down with dogs, and you will wake up with fleas.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Or not wake up at all.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
boytoy
Picking a Band Name

Post by boytoy »

Orionslavegirl1

cathousebabe wrote:
That's a hell of a good find! Thanks for sharing.
I wonder if Tila knows about these blogs...might have to go share them with her Twitter :D
I agree!!

Btw both blogsters have twitters by the same name..
DebraDee
Wannabe Rocker

Post by DebraDee »

Tila tequila is a pile of shit and a total waste of sperm !
Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Post by Kristi Vanian »

DenimAndLeather wrote:Tila is a real whore.
Fixed your post.
jacii99
Music Fan

Post by jacii99 »

This CRAZY BITCHes story tops any Jerry Springer, Steve Wilkos, or Maury show by FAAAAAAAAAARRR!!!! I mean who does this????!!! Ya know I love what Chelsea Handler did on her show Chelsea Lately, she got so FN SICK N TIRED hearing about non-sense, nothing, garbage people like Heidi n Spencer Pratt that she made a rule on her show that no one was to ever mention, speak, or utter their real names ever again. Due to the fact that it's how they make themselves famous, by being garbage good for nothing FN liars. So Chelsea now demands everyone to refer to them as Herpe Complex 1 n 2!!!! Tila's going to be the next one to get re-named, she's always the butt of jokes on that show also. I just don't get it, is this how she really wants to be seen by the WHOLE WIDE WORLD????!!!! I mean I get it that America is the land of opportunity and a lot of people want to be a celeb or known in Hollywood but this bitch works hard at being just plain FN crazy, gross, raunchy, pathetic, and heartless. She is not known for doing anything worth mentioning. What I want to know is if Casey Johnson was living in squalor like everyone is saying how in the fuck is she going to afford a 17carat ring for Tila????!!!! If Tila loved her as much as she claimed why the hell did she allow her WIFEY to live in a house with no utilities???!!! So her WIFEY could afford to buy her a 17 carat ring but couldn't pay her light bill???!!!! I highly doubt she had the funds to buy her that ring since her family had cut her from funds. I don't think Ive ever met or seen anyone that DISGUSTS ME more than that little thin lipped rat. Crack addicts living on the streets have more common sense and dignity than her. If she knew what was good for her she would go to a Dr. or Psychologist and get on some psychiatric medication cuz whatever is going on upstairs(or what's not going on)isn't working for her. She's basically skating through life riding on other peoples shirt tails and trying to milk them in the media. NEVER SEEN ANYONE LIKE HER, FN LOOOOOOOOOOSER!!!!! It's sooooooooo true, ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG.
MetalAlive
Recording Your Demo

Post by MetalAlive »

Who fucking cares about this whore?
Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Post by Kristi Vanian »

cathousebabe wrote:lmfao so she's married now and her old man won't even follow her on Twitter! And I guess he likes to beat on his lady...

"And since when was it ok to beat up on a pregnant woman? I got beat up recently, kept my dignity and God set me free. Im a lucky woman. xox"
about 4 hours ago from web
Can't say I blame the guy. I wanna punch her in the face every time I see her ugly mug.

But he knew what he was getting with when he got with it.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Good looking out.

That bitch is a hot yellow mess.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

Don't you think that sometimes Tila and the hawgs on the other thread on MS are really them and people near them in hopes of getting attention, publicity and bumping "their$$$$" threads up and creating hype and playing with the public's minds?

People on tv are not what they are in real life. Don't be fooled. This ain't the 90s anymore.
BigBang
Forming a Band

Post by BigBang »

I remember one of the saddest stories of a rock band is when one particlar band got a new 20-year old drummer (known as a prodigy) and another much older member (by 15 years or so he looked it) within the band was making up stories that the fangirls were posting on the band's official site saying that the (much younger, handsomer) lad was unnattractive, fat and had moobs when it was really an older, deceptive member within the group who was afraid that he would be replaced by the young drummer who is fresh as a Spring green lawn.
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:

Good looking out.

That bitch is a hot yellow mess.

I'd say that this psycho drug addict media whore's ship has been SUNK.

Seriously...I live on the East Coast...but I do have some knowledge of how things go out there in LA-LA Land...she hasn't been run out of that city yet???!!!