Do most rock stars only like really young girls?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Re: Do most rock stars only like really young girls?

Post by RichHolt »

cookie wrote:

When we want a childs opinion, we will ask at the local school. Run along and play.
OK! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Awww aren't you cute! :)
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

AnitaO wrote: I will say that if there's a lot of competition over a particular rocker who you have your heart set on, expect to be disappointed, but don't be surprised if the girl who ends up with him isn't the youngest or the one you think is prettiest. However if listening to good live music, hanging out, and having a good time are your priority, you're going to meet some very cool people. If you're reasonably attractive and fun to hang out with, there's no reason you won't have your choice of rockers of all different ages if that's what you want.
The most realistic and truthful answer.
RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Post by RichHolt »

cookie wrote:Awww aren't you cute! :)
AWW YEH
RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Post by RichHolt »

absinthe minded wrote:
RichHoltGuitar wrote:wen i am in a abnd wen am older, i may get to the age of 50 but i am still gonna make sure that all the girls i fuck are no older than 25. maybe 28 if they're hot.
Where did you learn to type? You're fucking retarded, aren't you?
Yes
AnitaO
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by AnitaO »

SuchaDelite wrote:
AnitaO wrote: I will say that if there's a lot of competition over a particular rocker who you have your heart set on, expect to be disappointed, but don't be surprised if the girl who ends up with him isn't the youngest or the one you think is prettiest. However if listening to good live music, hanging out, and having a good time are your priority, you're going to meet some very cool people. If you're reasonably attractive and fun to hang out with, there's no reason you won't have your choice of rockers of all different ages if that's what you want.
The most realistic and truthful answer.
Well, I think we've both been around the same blocks - seen a little of this and a little of that - a few times.
Oh but it's so fantastic
To feel so pretty in plastic
RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Post by RichHolt »

absinthe minded wrote:You are a stupid little boy. Good luck with that wen ur in a band stuff, nipplehead.
wow, cunt... can you not tell sarcasm wen it comes and twists ur balls? jezuz i virtually slapped you people in the face with sarcasm. now unless you're completely dumb... i am hopin you were ging along with my sarcasm, which was going along with your offences.

Fuck... you call me stupid?
Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Post by Kristi Vanian »

dee_burnett wrote:The kind of confidence that you exude is EXTREMELY attractive to the opposite sex, regardless of their age. If you are confident, cool, attractive, and you are having fun, you'll have more than one guy to choose from. :wink:
Yeah. I don't go to shows to hook up. I'm just there to see the band(s) I like play. If I end up with a band member, cool. If not, that's fine too.
BloodQueen
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BloodQueen »

Slayer likes em young, like school age young. So when you think they have brought their kids on the road with them then you see 'em swapping spit with what you thought was their progeny it's a bit creepy. I guess I am getting old.
Christ...the other white meat

"You are gayer than a rainbow handbag full of dick." ZVD

Clash
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Clash »

Apparently Danzig doesn't mind the 20yr olds. Fuck it, if you were a guy in your early to mid 50's and still had girls barely out of their teens wanting to fuck you, I don't think you would say no either. Having said that I know he doesn't just go for the young ones :D

amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

warmleatherette wrote:It's logical if you are an insecure white kid who's been picked on my the popular kids then become a rockstar no matter what your status is you are going to make up for lost times. Just that those gastric bypass bitches....they want to fuck every dick since they lost a couple of pounds then call everyone fat.
I fuckin' knew it!

Thanks for that 'true confession'.

P.S. - Clash, are you the one in the pink or the red? If those are personal pics, it looks like you had a good time :twisted:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

warmleatherette wrote:It's logical if you are an insecure white kid who's been picked on my the popular kids then become a rockstar no matter what your status is you are going to make up for lost times.

What does being white have to do with it? :lol: You don't think black musicians do the same things for the same reasons?

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

saracapri wrote:
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:To any 30+ year old ladies who are offended by musicians going for younger girls, I ask you this...if you were a rock star and had your pick of any guys you wanted, would you go for younger guys, or guys your own age or older?
I'm not offended, but I also would not go for a younger guy. 20 something guys are pretty annoying and immature. I also hardly ever find a really young guy to be physically attractive.

The old theory goes that when someone becomes super famous, their emotional development sort of stays at the same age that they are when they get their fame. I think there is something to that, and maybe that is why rockstars are attracted to teenagers. Or maybe they are just dirty old men. Whatever.

See, I understand both sides of this argument. It is pretty gross and "dirty old man"-ish to be an older "rock star", and go for the little girls who know nothing about nothing for the simple fact that it's an easy "home run", rather than to go for a female who is older, wiser, and may be more a challenge than the wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am teenager. However, I know that just from me being "me"...if I am approached by a guy who is a bit younger than me but has the sex drive to back up the younger-guy swag, I'd say that the temptation may outweigh the better "investment" of going after someone moreso my age...at least for the time being. However, I don't think we're talking about turning a hookup backstage with some hot guitar player (yeah, the guitarists catch my fancy...so what), and turning it into a long term relationship.

I guess the conclusion is this...go with your mood right then. If that younger guy (or girl...) catches your eye, and there seems to be a couple brain cells to back up the physical appeal, do as you may...
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Do you need some help finding a rap groupie board?
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

I hate bitches who are too stupid to even have a proper meltdown.
I always have to help them find their way out...
Clash
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Clash »

It is interesting that someone would pose the question "Do most rock stars only like really young girls?", because from what I have seen it is the girls that are doing all the ground work to get in their favourite rockers pants, not the other way around. And if it just so happens that on the night, the girl that impresses him most happens to be young then so be it. I don't think age necessarily comes into it. I think that as long as you have good style, and moderately attractive (no I don't think you need to have the perfect body either), you can hold a decent conversation and not become competely awe/starstruck in front of them, then your chances are good. I've seen really hot young girls backstage at gigs turn into babbling freaks in front of certain singers/musicians, its not cool. Needless to say the guy in question has ended up leaving with the girl that maybe considered (far) less attractive, and/or seemingly older than her hotter counterparts, but she was real cool and acted like she actually had a clue.... y'know what I mean. 30 might seem 'old' to a 17 year old but I look great for my age and never have any problem meeting decent looking guys. Loser rockstars might only go for really young girls ALL the time because they don't care for decent conversation and maybe slightly insecure about their own age and just want to get their end off but the genuinely cool ones like woman with substance. I know that sounds like a cliche but it is so true.

P.S no I'm not in the pictures with Danzig. Wish I was though, because I know the girl in the pink t-shirt had a GREAT time with him. The girls were on the bus for 2 days. So yes, apparently the groupie scene is still alive and well in Danzig-land ;)
fastermetallicat
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by fastermetallicat »

BloodQueen wrote:Slayer likes em young, like school age young. So when you think they have brought their kids on the road with them then you see 'em swapping spit with what you thought was their progeny it's a bit creepy. I guess I am getting old.
Which Slayer members?
BloodQueen
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BloodQueen »

It appears that both Kerry King and Hanneman like em super young whereas Tom Araya likes em just this side of legal. I didn't see Dave Lombardo w/ anyone.

Now this could have just been a one time thing a few years ago but it still disturbs me. Like being 10 feet away from a trainwreck and watching with morbid fascination as things unfold and not being able to stop watching.
Christ...the other white meat

"You are gayer than a rainbow handbag full of dick." ZVD