Phil Collen's latest

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Out Of Lurk Mode
Playing at a Friend's Party

Re: Phil Collen's latest

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

She's the only twit falling for it.
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
sneaky
Music Fan

Post by sneaky »

Shawnya is a beast...ouch
MonkeyBars80
Wannabe Rocker

Post by MonkeyBars80 »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:She's the only twit falling for it.
Yes, but her demeanor has changed. Before the holidays, she would tweet constantly about what they were doing. She's not doing that anymore, even though they're together. Interesting. She either feels like she's been burned by being so in-your-face public with this, or they're not having a good time.

We'll know in three months, when they're either married or not.
bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by bronzecookie81 »

If this Fool is smart, she'll realize she got played and move the fuck on...but hell, what can she expect? Phil isn't even divorced. How you get them is how you lose them and at 42 she should understand that concept.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Out Of Lurk Mode

MonkeyBars80 wrote:
Yes, but her demeanor has changed. Before the holidays, she would tweet constantly about what they were doing. She's not doing that anymore, even though they're together. Interesting. She either feels like she's been burned by being so in-your-face public with this, or they're not having a good time.

Maybe she shut her yap because she got a clue. Even if they do get married in three months she's an idiot if she thinks that means he'll be faithful.
sneaky
Music Fan

Post by sneaky »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:
MonkeyBars80 wrote:

Maybe she shut her yap because she got a clue. Even if they do get married in three months she's an idiot if she thinks that means he'll be faithful.

it will be fun to watch her explain away another pregnancy by one of these 'ex-girlfriends' three months pregnant into her 6 month relationship with phil
Out Of Lurk Mode

It's already fun watching her strut around like she's the only one in his life when everybody else knows she's not. Fun and a little pathetic. Right now she and her suckups are trash talking us for doubting her and her man's "true love" :roll: She'll be laughing out the other side of her ass when another baby or another girlfriend comes along to prove how stupid she's been the whole time.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Ahhh, the joys of the Internets. People act a Fool either in publicity stunts or actually thinking it's real, blabbing about how in love they are on Twitter and EVERYone gets to watch the shit crumble....because it always does.
Brag on please!
How stupid is this Shawyanna chick or whatever the hell her name is? I know she Twitter stalks Phil and has seen him talking to Helen. Phil has disrespected every last one of these women yet they can't say no to him. It's insanity. They all need to put their crackpipes down.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Asshole_Rose
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Re: Phil Collen's fiance

Post by Asshole_Rose »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:His bedroom should have a subway turnstile instead of a door.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Out Of Lurk Mode

Helen's posting pictures of herself with Phil on vacation in New Zealand where they are right now. Phil and Helen holding hands. How childish... I mean how cute. Phil and Helen Standing on a rock. How adolescant.. I mean adorable. We've seen pictures of them on tour, on vacation and in plenty of hotel rooms but has anybody ever seen a picture of Helen in his house? Has she ever even been to his house? I'd say probably not since his "other" mistress still lives there.
Does Helen really think she's the first booty call he ever took on vacation?
Idiot :roll:
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

*Blasting "Hysteria" as we speak*
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Out Of Lurk Mode

Now Helen is running around in billowy dresses calling herself Eve to Phil's Adam in paradise, posting goofy shadow kisses pictures and acting like a 12 year old with her first crush. I've reached my nausea limit with her.
I've had my fun ragging on her for being just another booty call in a long list of women past present and future while she brags about the two of them being "one love" now and forever. It's fun laughing at somebody who's so fucking clueless but it's really sad that she really and truly believes it. I didn't want to believe she's really that stupid but she is. She's making a complete fool of herself and I can't watch anymore.
MonkeyBars80
Wannabe Rocker

Post by MonkeyBars80 »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:Now Helen is running around in billowy dresses calling herself Eve to Phil's Adam in paradise, posting goofy shadow kisses pictures and acting like a 12 year old with her first crush. I've reached my nausea limit with her.
I've had my fun ragging on her for being just another booty call in a long list of women past present and future while she brags about the two of them being "one love" now and forever. It's fun laughing at somebody who's so fucking clueless but it's really sad that she really and truly believes it. I didn't want to believe she's really that stupid but she is. She's making a complete fool of herself and I can't watch anymore.
Where are you seeing this?? I just look at her twitter feed, and she's been uncharacteristically silent on it.
VegasRockChick
Music Fan

Post by VegasRockChick »

MonkeyBars80 wrote:
Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:Now Helen is running around in billowy dresses calling herself Eve to Phil's Adam in paradise, posting goofy shadow kisses pictures and acting like a 12 year old with her first crush. I've reached my nausea limit with her.
Where are you seeing this?? I just look at her twitter feed, and she's been uncharacteristically silent on it.
On her Facebook page. Pictures EVERYWHERE of their trip to New Zeland. Kinda sickening!
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

This was cute though, gotta admit. Per Phil's Twitter:

http://twitpic.com/zmt51 - See? Even our shadows love each other. Cool shot, huh? 7:19 PM Jan 24th from TwitPic
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Out Of Lurk Mode

bronzecookie81 wrote:This was cute though, gotta admit. Per Phil's Twitter:

http://twitpic.com/zmt51 - See? Even our shadows love each other. Cool shot, huh? 7:19 PM Jan 24th from TwitPic
Cute if they were 12 year olds maybe. From a 50 year old who's only saying it so he can keep fucking a 40 year old it makes me need a few dramamines.
Out Of Lurk Mode

Got your nausea pills ready?

Phil's "Eve" in paradise.

This picture looks a lot like one Shawyaha posted does't it?
What's even more sickening than her cutesy preadolescant pictures is the dozens and dozens of Def Leppard fans that flock to her page kissing her ass over each and every photo and sucking up. The same Def Leppard fans that suck up to Anita and Camillah and Michele and Shawyana, and the same ones that will suck up to whoever Phil brings home next. These fans don't give a shit about these girls they just suck up to whoever he's fucking because he's Phil. What phoneys!
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Phil has great abs. Tis all.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Out Of Lurk Mode

God knows he uses them enough for push.
MonkeyBars80
Wannabe Rocker

Post by MonkeyBars80 »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:Got your nausea pills ready?

What's even more sickening than her cutesy preadolescant pictures is the dozens and dozens of Def Leppard fans that flock to her page kissing her ass over each and every photo and sucking up. The same Def Leppard fans that suck up to Anita and Camillah and Michele and Shawyana, and the same ones that will suck up to whoever Phil brings home next. These fans don't give a shit about these girls they just suck up to whoever he's fucking because he's Phil. What phoneys!
Ugh, totally agree on the annoying fans. Helen posted something about how to help the Haiti victims, some link or something, and some idiot Lep fan wrote her Twitter saying something like, "Helen, you are the most caring, loving and kind person I think I've ever known" or some other barf-worthy nonsense like that. Helen was like, "That's always been me, and you're just seeing it for the first time."

What's so extra-charitable and "loving" about posting some link to the Red Cross? And why would a fan even bother sucking up like that? Do they think it's a way to get to Phil?
Out Of Lurk Mode

MonkeyBars80 wrote:
Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:What's even more sickening than her cutesy preadolescant pictures is the dozens and dozens of Def Leppard fans that flock to her page kissing her ass over each and every photo and sucking up. The same Def Leppard fans that suck up to Anita and Camillah and Michele and Shawyana, and the same ones that will suck up to whoever Phil brings home next. These fans don't give a shit about these girls they just suck up to whoever he's fucking because he's Phil. What phoneys!
Ugh, totally agree on the annoying fans. Helen posted something about how to help the Haiti victims, some link or something, and some idiot Lep fan wrote her Twitter saying something like, "Helen, you are the most caring, loving and kind person I think I've ever known" or some other barf-worthy nonsense like that. Helen was like, "That's always been me, and you're just seeing it for the first time."

What's so extra-charitable and "loving" about posting some link to the Red Cross? And why would a fan even bother sucking up like that? Do they think it's a way to get to Phil?
I guess they think so. And it might even work, for awhile. Then he'll bring home some new ho and the fans will all flock to suck up to her and dump the old one like yesterday's trash. So she can enjoy all this adulation while she's got it because it won't last long.
VegasRockChick
Music Fan

Post by VegasRockChick »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:
MonkeyBars80 wrote:
Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:What's even more sickening than her cutesy preadolescant pictures is the dozens and dozens of Def Leppard fans that flock to her page kissing her ass over each and every photo and sucking up. The same Def Leppard fans that suck up to Anita and Camillah and Michele and Shawyana, and the same ones that will suck up to whoever Phil brings home next. These fans don't give a shit about these girls they just suck up to whoever he's fucking because he's Phil. What phoneys!

I guess they think so. And it might even work, for awhile. Then he'll bring home some new ho and the fans will all flock to suck up to her and dump the old one like yesterday's trash. So she can enjoy all this adulation while she's got it because it won't last long.
I don't know if this has been mentioned but Helen works or worked for I Love All Access. They handle the "VIP" part of Def Leppard shows. I did the 5 star show in Vegas and basically it's just a party with raffles and shit. Helen was our hostess. I can see why all these people are asskissing to the point of nausea. I guess they figure if you suck up, and if she's hostess next time, your automatically IN! Morons... She was a very nice person for being the hostess but that was her job.
Out Of Lurk Mode

Do you really think she'll keep working for ILAA after she marries her millionair rock star? No, to hear her talk about it they'll skip off into the sunset hand in hand and spend all of eternity hand feeding cartoon chipmunks in paradise or something.

I doubt she'll work for ILAA for very long but not because of a marriage to Phil. More like being blackballed after she finally realizes that she's being played and the shit hits the fan.

Look they're back from NZ and she's twittering away like a fucking idiot and yet again, there hasn't been a word from him for 2 days. He's back in the sack with Shawyana, who must be laughing her ass off at Helen for being so stupid.

He hasn't divorced Anita and he hasn't moved his girlfriend out of their house. Helen if your as smart as you look wise up! Your just another roll in the hay to him. Stop embarassing yourself!
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

MonkeyBars80 wrote:
Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:Got your nausea pills ready?

I think he's gay. What real man wears girlie shoes like that?
Out Of Lurk Mode

Lots of guys wear converses.
Out Of Lurk Mode

Helen's having tantrums on her facebook about her pictures ending up over here talking about how cruel and evil fans. I don't know what fantasy planet she lives on but if she's going to make such a fucking idiot out of herself she'd better get used to getting called out on it. She can get her Brooklyn going on all she wants, whatever the hell that means it's not going to change the fact that she's engaged to a guy thats cheating on her left and right laughing at her right along with the women he's fucking when she's not around and hell even when she is like in London. I felt sorry for her at first but she's acting so high and mighty now I'm just going to laugh my ass off when ends up like yesterday's news just like all his other booty calls. Hell I'm laughing now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's next? She goes on forums to argue with fans who are supposed to be to stupid to know it's her? She's the worst Lep Tard of all. :roll: :roll: :roll:
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

Helen is here?
Out Of Lurk Mode

It wouldn't be the first forum she trolls around on. :roll:

What's really funny is how Phil's going to react when she goes pissing and moaning to him about how mean his bad old fans are being to his poor widdle Evie Weevie on the internet. I wish I was a fly on the wall for that.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

:lol:
He definately has something goin on. His oral game must be MIND boggling...probably gives them seizures or some shit. :lol:
He's gonna drive Helen crazy before it's all over with. :mrgreen: Better marry her or she might kick his ass.

warmleatherette wrote:I agree Phil does have great abs, Geez Phil's got something going on he needs to have his own reality show called Big Love how many Black Chicas he have, besides his wife Anita.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:It wouldn't be the first forum she trolls around on. :roll:

What's really funny is how Phil's going to react when she goes pissing and moaning to him about how mean his bad old fans are being to his poor widdle Evie Weevie on the internet. I wish I was a fly on the wall for that.
You get far too much pleasure out of other peoples suffering or personal issues. You must troll the same exact places she does if you are so certain she does too.
How much time and energy does it take for you to work yourself up into these hate frenzy's?
Be careful- it will all show up on your face and ass one day- or it may already have. :twisted: