Phil Collen's latest

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Out Of Lurk Mode
Playing at a Friend's Party

Re: Phil Collen's fiance

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

After he gets done spending his money travelling around and whoring around, paying for all these babies he's making, he won't be worth a plug nickel. The only money that's going to come from him is a tell-all book his kids write about him. Maybe they could take notes from Lorelie aout how to make money off of a rock star that left them nothing.

BTW Phil flew back to Calif and left Helen in Baltimore and all of a sudden there are no more constant "Love you baby" "Smoochie-smoochie" tweets back and forth between them. Kind of makes you wonder what he could possibly be up to if he's not at the computer key-stroking her. Hmmm.
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by bronzecookie81 »

So Helen's from Baltimore?? I thought she was from the UK.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Out Of Lurk Mode

It looks like she's got a wardrobe/costuming job there.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

bronzecookie81 wrote:So Helen's from Baltimore?? I thought she was from the UK.
No, I don't think she's English.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

:lol: Jesus, has anyone taken a look at Phil's Twitter?? He's SPRUNG. It's cute though. Wonder how long it's gonna last....??
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Oh Ok, Thanks a lot.
Just glancing at her Twitter, she mentions her Grandmom in Brooklyn, so I'll assume she's from that area herself.

Blackie Onassis wrote: No, I don't think she's English.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Out Of Lurk Mode

bronzecookie81 wrote::lol: Jesus, has anyone taken a look at Phil's Twitter?? He's SPRUNG. It's cute though. Wonder how long it's gonna last....??
Right up until he gets on the plane from the look of it. Before he left, he was all "I love you baby" but funny that there hasn't been a tweet from him since.
KillaforniaROCKER
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by KillaforniaROCKER »

phil collen = probably uses the pull out method and believes its also 99.9% effective as well.

"pour your child support on me!!!! when you need a buck!!!!"
MonkeyBars80
Wannabe Rocker

Post by MonkeyBars80 »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:
bronzecookie81 wrote::lol: Jesus, has anyone taken a look at Phil's Twitter?? He's SPRUNG. It's cute though. Wonder how long it's gonna last....??
Right up until he gets on the plane from the look of it. Before he left, he was all "I love you baby" but funny that there hasn't been a tweet from him since.
And not only that, there's a rambling post where she's trying to explain to someone that even when they're not together, they're together, because they talk constantly. Almost like she's trying to convince herself he isn't out catting around when he's 2,000 miles away.
MonkeyBars80
Wannabe Rocker

Post by MonkeyBars80 »

bronzecookie81 wrote:Wow, great post.
You wouldn't have the Twitter account, would you?? I'd like to check it out.

Sounds like Ol Girl is trying to give her own career a boost. Sounds very
PR-ish and when that's going on, there is always some bullshit.
She doesn't sound very secure in the relationship, or else she'd have no interest in trolling and seeking out other's opinion on her or what she and Phil have. She'd also have no constant need to put out there what they are doing together.

MonkeyBars80 wrote:
Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:I don't think the relationship's over when the baby's born. His first two baby mamas -Jacqueline and Michele- left him because they had too much self respect to put up with all his cheating. The third baby mama -Camillah- was enough of a relationship to travel with him a little at first but I think she was the one Joe was so pissed off about doing something in his house that they almost called the police on her. After that, she was just a booty call. Was she also the one that got dumped after showing off her pictures with him on her myspace?
Verrry interesting. I don't know much about all of this except that Phil has always been a lech. What did Kamilah do at Joe's house that almost got the cops called on her??

As for showing off pictures with him on MySpace, that would be a total nonstarter for me if I were a rock star. I would dump anyone who ever violated my privacy like that. But that's the weird thing: After reading this thread, I went over to see if I could find that Twitter account (it's gone). I found Helen's instead, and she tweets constantly about Phil and what they're doing, how they're watching this movie or going to that restaurant, etc. It's creepy. It's like...why would you want any fans to know who you are? If I were dating a rock star, I would try to keep it on the down-low because who the hell wants nutso fans (not us) harassing you or stalking you, etc.?

On that Tiwtter feed, it's almost like she's showing him off, and it gives the sense that she's trying to cram in as much publicity with him as possible while he's around. Like it could advance her career or social climbing or something.

Just don't think it's smart to have blogs and the like about your life with a famous man. It's very...user-ish.

By the way, he's back in Cali now while she's in D.C. Wonder if she's nervous about the separation, especially given her "no room for anyone else" comment. There's always room for someone else if you're both a continent apart.
Thanks. Sorry for the delay. In case you don't have it yet, it's www.twitter.com/helenontour.

Even the name is weird, like..."Look at me, on tour while it lasts!"
MonkeyBars80
Wannabe Rocker

Post by MonkeyBars80 »

bronzecookie81 wrote:I"d be mad if I was his first child......fuck. He waits until you're fucking grown to spread his seed all over the place and thin out your inheritance. Shit would piss me off.

Anybody got any guess just how much ol Phil is even worth? I know they made a mint off of Hysteria, but that was what?? 25 years ago?
I am going to guess at the net worth thing. But this is only a guess, and a very uneducated one at that.

Take Metallica, who've sold 100 million albums, and the principals (Lars, James and Kirk) in that group are from my understanding worth about $70 million to $100 million each. Now, of course, they've toured a LOT, and done a lot of movies and documentaries and probably have much better merchandise sales (I see Met shirts and bumper stickers all the time, but rarely any Lep ones).

Dep Leppard has sold 60 million albums. Assume they get to keep $3 of every record sold (not sure what their deal is, but it's more than 50 cents or something lame like that). That's $180 million in record money. Then throw in tours et al. But of course managers, venues and taxmen must be paid.

Say they have half the money Metallica has, and each dude in the band is probably worth around $25 million or so, depending on how and whether they invested it. My math and starting points could be flawed.

If I were a kid looking at splitting $25 million three ways, I don't think I'd be too pissed. It's still enough money so that I'd never have to work if I didn't want to.
Out Of Lurk Mode

MonkeyBars80 wrote:Thanks. Sorry for the delay. In case you don't have it yet, it's http://www.twitter.com/helenontour.

Even the name is weird, like..."Look at me, on tour while it lasts!"
And Anita's says "philcollenwife" on tour and off. Helen can strut and crow all she wants but Anita's the one that's got Phil's ring on her finger.
MonkeyBars80 wrote:If I were a kid looking at splitting $25 million three ways, I don't think I'd be too pissed. It's still enough money so that I'd never have to work if I didn't want to.
Even if your in the ball park it may not be as much as $25 million by the time the kids get at it. There will probably be alimony and more kids to pay for by then. The way Phil spreads it around, his kids will probably get more like $25 bucks each.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Helen's doing way WAY too fucking much. Phil is a mess and he's always gonna be a mess. She has to know that deep down, which is why her Tweets come across the way they do.

Wait Wait Wait.....Anita and Phil are still legally married?....and Helen is "planning an April wedding" with this asshole??? :shock:
MonkeyBars80 wrote:
And not only that, there's a rambling post where she's trying to explain to someone that even when they're not together, they're together, because they talk constantly. Almost like she's trying to convince herself he isn't out catting around when he's 2,000 miles away.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Out Of Lurk Mode

Everybody knows that Helen's just another knotch in Phil's headboard but Helen. Does Helen not register the fact that she's Phil's mistress? He has a wife, and she's not it. For a woman who's normally so intelligent, she's being kind of a dumbass.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Damn, I totally missed that post. How in the holy fuck are you "planning a wedding" when your ass isn't even divorced??.....Phil's dick must be made of gold or some shit. :lol: Got Bitches goin WILD, poppin out babies, and planning imaginary weddings. :lol:

Anybody ever find out why Joe called the police on the last girlfriend?

warmleatherette wrote:Oh yeah I mentioned that a couple of posts ago, hes still with Anita.
Helen needs to realized that shes not getting married, hes stringing her along, shes just a fresh fuck.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Out Of Lurk Mode

Was Camillah the last one? Or did he boot her before giving Shawyana the heave ho out of the house so he could move the next ho in? His bedroom should have a subway turnstile instead of a door.

I don't know what Joe got so hot about but there's only so much that would piss him off that bad. Maybe she stole something.
Jessica Lea
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Jessica Lea »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:Was Camillah the last one? Or did he boot her before giving Shawyana the heave ho out of the house so he could move the next ho in? His bedroom should have a subway turnstile instead of a door.

I don't know what Joe got so hot about but there's only so much that would piss him off that bad. Maybe she stole something.
The story I heard was that she was making herself way too much at home. Was going around taking pics of the inside of Joe's house, while he wasn't home, and posting those pics on the net.
I guess he saw this as an invasion of his privacy.

Note: I never saw such pictures. This is just one of the stories I've seen floating around.
VegasRockChick
Music Fan

Post by VegasRockChick »

[quote="bronzecookie81"]Damn, I totally missed that post. How in the holy fuck are you "planning a wedding" when your ass isn't even divorced??.....Phil's dick must be made of gold or some shit. :lol: Got Bitches goin WILD, poppin out babies, and planning imaginary weddings. :lol:

Anybody ever find out why Joe called the police on the last girlfriend?[quote="bronzecookie81"]

I heard it was because she took all these pictures of Joe's house, inside and out and then posted them all over her MySpace page. I guess Joe got extremely pissed and gave Phil a choice....
VegasRockChick
Music Fan

Post by VegasRockChick »

Sorry didn't realize the question had been answered. :oops:
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

No problem. Thanks though.

Joe seems a bit touchy though. The police? Really???
VegasRockChick wrote:Sorry didn't realize the question had been answered. :oops:
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Out Of Lurk Mode

If she did it when he wasn't home maybe he was going to turn her in for trespassing.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Ohhhhhh. That's a good point.

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:If she did it when he wasn't home maybe he was going to turn her in for trespassing.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Out Of Lurk Mode

From Helen's twitter about an hour ago:

helenontour: Sorry folks. Sad to say I had to 'unfollow'. My homepage got so filled w/ ur tweets til I was missing tweets from my longtime friends & Phil

I scrolled back to look, but there aren't any Tweets to her from Phil. Not one since he left. Who's she kidding?
And cyberspeak (ur tweets til)? Really? How old is she? 42 or 12?
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Re: Phil Collen's latest

Post by RichardL »

It sounds a lot like a Trent Reznor Twitter Battle 4.0 and when they make up stuff in their head to look important.
Out Of Lurk Mode

I'm still not seeing any tweets from Phil to Helen and he left what a week ago. I wonder what he could possibly be doing with his time.
MonkeyBars80
Wannabe Rocker

Post by MonkeyBars80 »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:I'm still not seeing any tweets from Phil to Helen and he left what a week ago. I wonder what he could possibly be doing with his time.
Well, apparently, he was at NAMM with Shawyanna. Helen insists it means nothing.

Edit to add: What's interesting is Helen posted this on her Twitter page a few hours ago, as she was getting ready to board a plane to see Phil, and she posted it to get out ahead of people who will gossip about Shawyanna being there.

It sounds to me like she just found out about it on her way out to CA. Think about it: If she wanted to get ahead of the news, and she knew about it in advance, why wouldn't she have said a few days ago, "Hey, everybody, Phill will be at NAMM with Shawyanna." Instead of coming up with that as she's heading west and after the show is over.

I would love to have heard that conversation, the one in which he or someone else told her after the fact that he spent the week with Shawyanna. And she just tries to brush it off.

This is the peril of making your relationship so public. You get embarrassed in front of the world.
Last edited by MonkeyBars80 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Out Of Lurk Mode

Now we know what he's been doing all week and who he's been doing it with. If Helen thinks he's not still sleeping with Shawyana she's an idiot.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Damn! Phil's pimp hand is ridiculously strong. :lol:
He was there with Shawyanna??? :shock: ......and Helen thinks it means nothing?? Is Phil's dick made of gold??????? This is madness!!! He even had the audacity to tell someone "there's only one...Helen" the other day.
She has to know he's boning her. Has to! She can't be that dumb.....
I wonder how she found out Ol Girl was there with him.

MonkeyBars80 wrote:
Well, apparently, he was at NAMM with Shawyanna. Helen insists it means nothing.

Edit to add: What's interesting is Helen posted this on her Twitter page a few hours ago, as she was getting ready to board a plane to see Phil, and she posted it to get out ahead of people who will gossip about Shawyanna being there.

It sounds to me like she just found out about it on her way out to CA. Think about it: If she wanted to get ahead of the news, and she knew about it in advance, why wouldn't she have said a few days ago, "Hey, everybody, Phill will be at NAMM with Shawyanna." Instead of coming up with that as she's heading west and after the show is over.

I would love to have heard that conversation, the one in which he or someone else told her after the fact that he spent the week with Shawyanna. And she just tries to brush it off.

This is the peril of making your relationship so public. You get embarrassed in front of the world.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Out Of Lurk Mode

Were there pictures from NAMM? Either that or he know's she's so gullible she'll believe whatever he says and told her himself.
sneaky
Music Fan

Post by sneaky »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:Were there pictures from NAMM? Either that or he know's she's so gullible she'll believe whatever he says and told her himself.
i'm not sure, based on her 'twitterings', who she is trying to convince, us or herself