Slipknot - Groupies?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Slipknot - Groupies?

Post by Pretty Dead Boy »

madame wrote:Most of the guys in slipknot seems to be married now.

Are they faithful to their wives or are they still on with groupies?

Any dirt?
Which wife are you?
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Pretty Dead Boy wrote:
madame wrote:Most of the guys in slipknot seems to be married now.

Are they faithful to their wives or are they still on with groupies?

Any dirt?
Which wife are you?

Have I told you lately that I love you?
HollyDiver
Forming a Band

Post by HollyDiver »

Joey hooks up like a motherfucker. Corey seems pretty tame anytime I've seen him. Jim Root is with Cristina Scabia from Lacuna Coil and seems to be VERY good about staying away from the ladies.
I'd rather be reckless than rockless.

www.NoneMoreBlakk.com
lilmissdetroit
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by lilmissdetroit »

Considering they're done touring, it's safe to say they're not hooking up with any groupies in the near future.
boytoy
Picking a Band Name

Post by boytoy »

what do you mean they are done touring?

Touring never again? or waiting for another record to come out?
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

boytoy wrote:what do you mean they are done touring?

Stone Sour starts recording their next album in a couple of days, and there will be the album cycle that follows.
lilmissdetroit

Post by lilmissdetroit »

From the way Jim and Corey discuss SS in interviews, it appears that will be their focus from now on. AHIG was half-assed. From what I heard it would have taken an act of God to get all 9 in the studio. Talk online was it was supposed to take a month to record and it took almost until they left for tour to finish.
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

lilmissdetroit wrote:

From the way Jim and Corey discuss SS in interviews, it appears that will be their focus from now on. AHIG was half-assed. From what I heard it would have taken an act of God to get all 9 in the studio. Talk online was it was supposed to take a month to record and it took almost until they left for tour to finish.
About 95% correct here.

AHIG was a MOTHERFUCKER to make. To the point where Joe did the drums in one shot, all by himself, leaving the others to piece meal shit together on their own. This was the least group effort of the albums, and having Dave Fortman only complicated matters.

You'll be seeing more solo projects than SK related stuff for several years.
lilmissdetroit

Post by lilmissdetroit »

I remember when the single "All Hope is Gone" was released and I thought it was the most half-assed piece of work I'd ever heard.

I still can't believe Joey had epilepsy, or wait was it appedicitis, or shall we try another vowel...OVERDOSED... and caused them to cancel the tour. Not to mention getting so fucked up he fell and broke his ankle a year before and caused another tour to be cancelled. The guy's a liability. Someone needs to get that boy into serious rehab before he kills himself. I heard horror stories that he'd do enough coke in one line that- if it were a normal person, they'd be discoing for a decade.
Pretty Dead Boy
MSX Tour Support Act

Joey has gotten on the path to healthy.
lilmissdetroit

Post by lilmissdetroit »

But can he stay on the path this time? This is how many tries now since the Murderdolls days? In the past 3 years? Everytime he seems to clean up, he falls off the wagon with a bigger and bigger splat. I heard he's a decent guy and he used to be so talented and used to be impressive to watch in 2004. In 2008, he had none of the flair, and was even worse when I saw them in 2009.
Frogster
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Frogster »

This post is quiet old sorry but if you're interested some Slipknot members still hook up. Joey does it a lot he doesn't discriminate, whoever you are, your look he will do you!. He stated he's not bi, he's fairly nice to ladies, speaks a lot, got a small Junk and not selfish at all in bed. Even after a HELLHOT night Joe's very sweet the morning after. But ladies, if you're into Joey the bad news is, you can't really "date" him. He seems to only wanna have a good time. When he dated Slipknot's wardrobe Abby he was hooking up like crazy and when the gf showed up he ditched the groupies in a heart beat.
Corey "would be" now tame ( i don't buy it a second!) he used to give some golden showers to who wanted to ( not a lot if you ask me!). Corey was an unfaithful dog back in the days, and this why his ex wife Scarlett left him. Did he really change now?
Hmm i'm not sure, but this guy always looked strange to me. :shock:
dammit
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dammit »

Slipknot is touring again and I wonder if there are any new stories..
rawkerfourtyfive
Playing Frat Parties

Post by rawkerfourtyfive »

I don't know where all of these "Joey is so nice" comments come from. He is on my top 10 list of rudest rockers I've ever met.
dammit
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dammit »

rawkerfourtyfive wrote:I don't know where all of these "Joey is so nice" comments come from. He is on my top 10 list of rudest rockers I've ever met.

Ooh do tell. I have also heard he is very hard to get close too, even for an autograph. Always guarded by security.

And I think Corey HAS been tamed. His wife is ALWAYS with him and watches him like a hawk! Although in his book he talks about how every taken guy still lusts after other women and envies their single friends' dirty weekends.. So maybe he is missing something.