Roxana kinky kat shirazi

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Re: Roxana kinky kat shirazi

Post by SuchaDelite »

Oh don't hold back, tell us what you really think!
TravisBickelsMohawk
Mad Cow Diseased

Post by TravisBickelsMohawk »

Wow. Is it any wonder why nobody posts any back stage fuck stories on this board anymore?
Animals die to keep your fat ass alive.
frankenhooker
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by frankenhooker »

damn, jazzario, did she piss in your aqua net or what?
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Why all the haterade?

Are you someone's wife? If so, your vitriol would be understandable.

It's too bad intrepid women don't spill here anymore - personally, I don't have any experiences with *big time* rock musicians to share, but I don't hate on the ladies who have and want to share...

This is the celebrated Ho board, and there aren't any ho's here. What a cop out LOL

Come out ladies...FUCK THE HATERS!
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
kinkycat
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by kinkycat »

Jazzario wrote:Anyone got gossip on roxana shirazi? the starfucking whore pakistani cunt? all her pics are so photoshopped and then when u see the bitch in person, she looks like a balding man!! claims to have slept with everyone and they all laugh at the dellusional fat fucker!
Nope...not me, I'm afraid. But kudos to you for your colorful and erm...'healthy' imagination!! Yowzer! :mrgreen:
amouthfulofsin220

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Well, kinky cat Shirazi released the a book that's got the rock world in an uproar, so...

yeah.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
toofastforlove69
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by toofastforlove69 »

rock-goddess wrote:
Jazzario wrote:Anyone got gossip on roxana shirazi? the starfucking whore pakistani cunt? all her pics are so photoshopped and then when u see the bitch in person, she looks like a balding man!! claims to have slept with everyone and they all laugh at the dellusional fat fucker!
First off, she's Iranian, so if you're going to be racist at least get the country right!
Secondly, she's not dellusional. All her 'claims' are true. I know that for a fact. And the only people who laugh at her are jealous wannabes who have to make up their own little fantasy lives to try and compete.
If you don't believe me, ask the editor of her book Neil Strauss (author of Motley Crue's The Dirt etc) who I have personally met with Roxana.

The book is out in March.
But please, carry on bitching. It's great publicity for her. And she''s prepared for the haters.

Peace.x

http://www.harpercollins.com/books/9780 ... index.aspx

Roxana attempting to defend herself?
I could be wrong, but it would appear so...
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

rock-goddess wrote:
First off, she's Iranian, so if you're going to be racist at least get the country right!
Secondly, she's not dellusional. All her 'claims' are true. I know that for a fact. And the only people who laugh at her are jealous wannabes who have to make up their own little fantasy lives to try and compete.
If you don't believe me, ask the editor of her book Neil Strauss (author of Motley Crue's The Dirt etc) who I have personally met with Roxana.

The book is out in March.
But please, carry on bitching. It's great publicity for her. And she''s prepared for the haters.

Peace.x

http://www.harpercollins.com/books/9780 ... index.aspx

How is this comment even slightly racist???
Please elaborate, enquiring minds wanna know.
Funkychik02
Resident Gamecrush Playdate

Post by Funkychik02 »

It IS racist. Calling ANYONE a "black", "white" or "paki" whore is quite racist. It is an attempt to demean them based or their race.
Donnie Vie wrote:
I only read magazines you buy in the store that come on shiny paper.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Funkychik02 wrote:It IS racist. Calling ANYONE a "black", "white" or "paki" whore is quite racist. It is an attempt to demean them based or their race.

Well my point is, she is a whore.
She wasn't called a paki, but a pakistani.
And nothing derogatory was said about her race.
She was being demeaned by her actions, not her heritage.
She wasn't being called a whore cunt because she is a pakistani (iranian)
She was called a whore cunt with a man head, because in the OP's eyes she is one. ( Well to be fair she also refers to herself as a slut, so whore cunt wont upset her)
She made a big deal about her being 'ethnic' to make her book more shocking.
So I get why her (incorrect) ethnicity was specified.
There are a lot of whores on here (NOT my opinion, live and let live) And at least two have books coming out.
Sot it could have been the "pakistani whore" or the "Blonde whore".

So yeah, my point is her ethnicity wasn't used as a slur, more an incidental.
Funkychik02
Resident Gamecrush Playdate

Post by Funkychik02 »

It really did not need to be brought up, because the OP's intentions are purely malicious.
Donnie Vie wrote:
I only read magazines you buy in the store that come on shiny paper.
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

Funkychik02 wrote:It really did not need to be brought up, because the OP's intentions are purely malicious.
Call a ass an ass but when you bring their race into the insult, you become the ass.IMO.
Cherry Chick
Forming a Band

Post by Cherry Chick »

cookie wrote:
Funkychik02 wrote:It IS racist. Calling ANYONE a "black", "white" or "paki" whore is quite racist. It is an attempt to demean them based or their race.

Well my point is, she is a whore.
She wasn't called a paki, but a pakistani.
And nothing derogatory was said about her race.
She was being demeaned by her actions, not her heritage.
She wasn't being called a whore cunt because she is a pakistani (iranian)
She was called a whore cunt with a man head, because in the OP's eyes she is one. ( Well to be fair she also refers to herself as a slut, so whore cunt wont upset her)
She made a big deal about her being 'ethnic' to make her book more shocking.
So I get why her (incorrect) ethnicity was specified.
There are a lot of whores on here (NOT my opinion, live and let live) And at least two have books coming out.
Sot it could have been the "pakistani whore" or the "Blonde whore".

So yeah, my point is her ethnicity wasn't used as a slur, more an incidental.
When you use someone's race in a derogatory way then it is racist.
Also Pakistan, in South Asia and Iran in Middle Eastern Asia are actually different countries.

But black, white or blue a whore's a whore.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Cherry Chick wrote: Also Pakistan, in South Asia and Iran in Middle Eastern Asia are actually different countries.

NEVER!!!
I'm not thick. I put her correct ethnicity in brackets.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

rock-goddess wrote:...she's not dellusional. All her 'claims' are true. I know that for a fact. And the only people who laugh at her are jealous wannabes who have to make up their own little fantasy lives to try and compete.
Neil Strauss also bought into Mystery's fantasy life because it helped him sell books ("The Game"), and he wrote Marilyn Manson's fictional autobiography for him. That guy doesn't care one iota what's real and what's not, so the fact that he cowrote this girl's book proves absolutely zilch about the veracity of her stories (which I haven't read, since I'm not interested in doing so).

Try again, lamewad.
toofastforlove69
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by toofastforlove69 »

rock-goddess wrote: All her 'claims' are true. I know that for a fact. And the only people who laugh at her are jealous wannabes who have to make up their own little fantasy lives to try and compete.
I'm sure most people have aspirations to be cum dumpsters for musicians that are almost completely unknown. Their fantasies probably also involve being gang banged in the back of a dirty tour bus by a bunch of 'rockstars' just after they've had an abortion. We all know that only classy people do such things. :lol:
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

toofastforlove69 wrote:
rock-goddess wrote: All her 'claims' are true. I know that for a fact. And the only people who laugh at her are jealous wannabes who have to make up their own little fantasy lives to try and compete.
I'm sure most people have aspirations to be cum dumpsters for musicians that are almost completely unknown. Their fantasies probably also involve being gang banged in the back of a dirty tour bus by a bunch of 'rockstars' just after they've had an abortion. We all know that only classy people do such things. :lol:
:lol:

Yeah, seriously. Because I often lay awake at night, dreaming about having orgies with Bang Tango in a Super 8 Motel room. Or puking on one of the guys from Towers of London, while he forces me to have sex with him in a hotel corridor.

Bitch, please.
Nemesis
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nemesis »

Funkychik02 wrote:It really did not need to be brought up, because the OP's intentions are purely malicious.
Oh, get a thicker skin and fuck off!
lilmissdetroit
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by lilmissdetroit »

Nicole76 wrote:
toofastforlove69 wrote:

Yeah, seriously. Because I often lay awake at night, dreaming about having orgies with Bang Tango in a Super 8 Motel room. Or puking on one of the guys from Towers of London, while he forces me to have sex with him in a hotel corridor.

Bitch, please.
You mean you DON'T want someone to tell you they're going to "fuck you in every hole" as you're losing consciousness and carry it out as you're passed out? Damn, folks, you need some GOALS here.

The fact I have not accomplished this makes me VERY jealous indeed :lol:
fastermetallicat

Post by fastermetallicat »

Last edited by fastermetallicat on Thu May 12, 2016 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

Her book is so empowering! I too, want to be treated a gym sock in a 14 year old boy's bedroom.
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

I like that little Roxy!
ImageImageImage
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

I wonder who is giving her these 5 star reviews on Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Living-Slut- ... 108&sr=8-1
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
Maryanne
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Maryanne »

She looks feminine enough definintely NOT to be confused with a man. And I've never noticed her alleged "baldness", even though she does wear clip-on extensions and often wears hats. She is an average-looking young woman, has a decent body and doesn't come through as a feak or a psycho when you talk to her. She can also be sweet and polite when she needs a favor from you.

She is insecure though and knows that her looks alone will never quite guarantee her access. I have seen her approach beautiful girls at shows asking them if they wanted to spend the rest of the evening with musicians who were on stage at that very moment. I am assuming this is how she gets access backstage most of the time - by being accmpanied by a really beatiful girl.

I have also seen her fail many times to get even close to the backstage door. And I'm not talking about A-list shows here - just visiting American musicians playing European club circuit. Seen her staring daggers at girls who do manage to get inside - very uncomfortable viewing. Just pain old hatred and bitterness in her eyes. Made me think there's more to her than girly exterior and smiles when she approaches you for a favor. Would advise anyone I care about to steer clear from her.
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

I think this one is the one for me.
ImageImageImage
StefsRockShow
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by StefsRockShow »

Nicole76 wrote:Her book is so empowering! I too, want to be treated a gym sock in a 14 year old boy's bedroom.
LOL and she stopped by my radio show this morning! here is a edited down version from today:

The sexy author of "The Last Living Slut" Roxana Shirazi came on the show this morning. Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAf1vU1dtbg

Roxana Shirazi came on the
show this morning. Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVpTF5w9zfs
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

She is showing utter disrespect as ever by not recognizing the people who died in Boston. She posts a message concerning the death and injury toll in Iraq.

Roxana Shirazi wrote:my thoughts and prayers go to the 55 killed and 200 injured today in car bombs in Iraq. So sad.
WyldOrchid5150

Post by WyldOrchid5150 »

Just ordered it from Amazon for $4, I'll give it a read for shits and giggles.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

fucking hysterical book, I go back and read the insanity from time to time, True Rock n Roll classic book. :lol:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
WyldOrchid5150

Post by WyldOrchid5150 »

nycrue wrote:fucking hysterical book, I go back and read the insanity from time to time, True Rock n Roll classic book. :lol:
Cool! Sounds like I'll like it. I just picked up Karrine Steffans The Vixen Diaries, it's o.k. but the girl is a tad boring. I truly believe the 'Icon' she talks about loving anal is Tom Cruise.