Is there any truth...

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Is there any truth...

Post by MissChelle857 »

...to a rumour I had heard about the old lead singer of a band called Primer 55?? I read on a certain website that Jason J-Sin Luttrell is battling Hepatitis C??? I had a HUGE crush on him back in the day and actually met him and flirted with him at MetalFest 99. He apparently got booted from Primer 55 because of his drug and alcohol abuse...but is anyone privvy to any info/insight that may or may not prove this true?

Thanks in advance
MissChelle857
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Re: Is there any truth...

Post by MissChelle857 »

Hey thanks hon!!

I believe that's where I read it, tho...and the source stemmed from www.blabbermouth.net. From time to time, the things that are posted there are semi-true. Some of it comes from word of mouth. I couldn't believe it when I saw it, tho...considering the more-than-massive crush I had on that guy. Goddamn...if that's all true, I'd venture to say he likes his heroin. In that case, I would not touch him with someone else's vagina atm. Needle users, let alone Heroin addicts...yuck. Can't even stand near them as there is a slight paranoia that something could jump on you and make you sick.

Chrissake...this isn't the first line of dissapointing news of a would-be gorgeous man holding a mic I've heard this week...