Johnny Depp's gf tells him to quit Angelina Jolie film

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rich-Bich
Playing at a Friend's Party

Johnny Depp's gf tells him to quit Angelina Jolie film

Post by Rich-Bich »

From The New York Post:

Laura Dern found out the hard way -- and so did Jennifer Aniston.

But Johnny Depp's longtime gal pal has no intention of joining the trail of brokenhearted Hollywood ladies left crying to Oprah Winfrey after Angelina Jolie stole their men.

So when Vanessa Paradis found out her "Pirates of the Caribbean" stud and Jolie were to shoot a passionate love scene in their new movie "The Tourist," she ordered Depp to find another gig, a source told The Post.

But by all appearances, Depp has not been able to cut himself out of the shoot. Filming started last month and Depp and Jolie were spied sharing a laugh on set at the Palazzo Pisani Moretta in Venice on Tuesday.

In the flick, Jolie plays an Interpol agent who seduces a tourist, played by Depp, in order to flush out a criminal she had a fling with in the past.

Paradis "found out that there was a real long and intense love scene between [Depp] and Jolie," a source close to the project said.

"He's currently trying to [get out of the movie], but I don't know if he's succeeded. But he's trying and they're talking about replacing him with [Jolie's partner] Brad Pitt or Leonardo DiCaprio."

Paradis, Depp's partner of 12 years with whom she has two kids, doesn't have to look deep into Jolie's past to find reasons to worry.

The puffy-lipped siren and Pitt hooked up after they steamed up the screen in "Mr. & Mrs. Smith."

The 2005 picture was largely credited with busting up Pitt's Tinseltown union with "Friends" actress Aniston.

Years earlier, Jolie got her hooks into Billy Bob Thornton, while the "Sling Blade" actor was reportedly engaged to actress Dern.

Reps for Depp, Jolie, Sony Pictures and producer Graham King could not be reached for comment yesterday.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/internatio ... z0hNMETDWS
HMJ wrote: "We don't judge, we sludge"
Navi666
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Johnny Depp's gf tells him to quit Angelina Jolie film

Post by Navi666 »

Remember kids: Kick a puppy dog, push an old lady down. Goodnight!
Rich-Bich

Post by Rich-Bich »

Can't blame her. Angelina has no respect for other women or even herself. She's a trashy whore bag.

I do like the SOD song.
Woosh
Cap'n Creamy Pee

Post by Woosh »

It's too late; they've already fucked.
IF UR ONE OF US THEN
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Taarna wrote:It's hard to blame her because the little home-wrecker's past speaks for itself; but on the other hand, in all reality, there are women out there who are just as attractive as Jolie (moreso), so if he's gonna stray, he's gonna stray - it goes to the character of the male, and not the tempting woman (imo anyway).
QFT
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
svgshadowhunter
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by svgshadowhunter »

"quoted for truth"
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Yeah, I love how Angie gets this rep while the guys who actually abandon other women for her get off largely blameless. Calling her a whore sells tabloids LAMF, though.

That said - if we're talking strictly about it being a matter of beauty, I think her man-stealing days are mostly behind her. She's looking kinda like crap lately. Haggard and bony.

A while ago my net went out and I spent a couple evenings watching movie reruns on TBS. "Bruce Almighty" was on back to back with "Wanted" one night and I was kinda surprised at just how much better-looking Jennifer Aniston is than Angelina Jolie, especially from the neck down.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
bama_whirly
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by bama_whirly »

i don't think you can blame it all on her....

surely if you're happy with the person you are with then you'll manage to restrain yourself regardless of how amazingly good looking someone else is? vanessa paradis obviously doesn't trust him, so does that maybe say something about the state of their relationship in the first place?
MonkeyBars80
Wannabe Rocker

Post by MonkeyBars80 »

chickenona wrote:Yeah, I love how Angie gets this rep while the guys who actually abandon other women for her get off largely blameless. Calling her a whore sells tabloids LAMF, though.

That said - if we're talking strictly about it being a matter of beauty, I think her man-stealing days are mostly behind her. She's looking kinda like crap lately. Haggard and bony.

A while ago my net went out and I spent a couple evenings watching movie reruns on TBS. "Bruce Almighty" was on back to back with "Wanted" one night and I was kinda surprised at just how much better-looking Jennifer Aniston is than Angelina Jolie, especially from the neck down.
Agree completely. Even in her heyday, Angelina didn't have a really great body. Her shoulders and chest were always much bigger than her hips and out of proportion with everything else. Anymore though she looks especially bad. Way too skinny. She looks like a little old lady from the neck down. I wonder if it's that she had kids or that she doesn't eat enough. I happen to think she'd look better if she filled out, but again, she never had a really curvy middle. Always kinda looked like a guy in the waist and hips, straight up and down.

Her face was always flawless, until she got too thin, and now she's looking a little old up there as well.
Out Of Lurk Mode

Post by Out Of Lurk Mode »

That doesn't sound like Vanessa Paradis at all. Her relationship with Depp is solid and nothing Angie says or does is going to rip him away from her. What it sounds like to me is more of Angelina's famous gossip planting. Well it won't work this time. Depp's got something control freak Angie knows nothing about, a relationship based on love and mutual respect.
766 ~ One floor up from the beast
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Reason # 68,989,521 of infinity why Clive Owen is awesome - the story goes that HE turned HER down when she put the big moves on him on the set of "Beyond Borders". No idea if that's true or not but it would totally rule if it was.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Out Of Lurk Mode

Depp probably turned her bony ass down too so now she's trying to blame his girlfriend.
nubiankey
Has Giant Milkduds

Post by nubiankey »

Never ceases to amaze me how quickly people forget that Jennifer wasn't honest with Brad about having kids and that's why he looked elsewhere. Angelina wouldn't have even been an issue if Jennifer had done what she promised Brad she would do when Friends ended. Which was to start a family. Everyone knew Brad wanted a family. Even my sister who barely follows celeb gossip knew Brad wanted a family.

Laura Dern shouldn't throw stones, cause Ben Harper was married with 2 kids when she started dating him shortly after Billy Bob dumped her for Angelina.

25thlagmember

Post by 25thlagmember »

chickenona wrote:Yeah, I love how Angie gets this rep while the guys who actually abandon other women for her get off largely blameless. Calling her a whore sells tabloids LAMF, though.

I used to do extra work, I was in "Rock Star" (when Mark Whalberg gets his first gig with Steel Dragon, I'm with my ex-girlfriend actually, giving the guy my ticket and going into the concert. My old Trans Am is in the parking lot overhead scene somewhere too,,,ok, whatever, I digress) Anyways, I can tell you first hand that as hot as Jennifer Aniston is, she's really even more beautiful in person. Fucking stunning! Other people I've talked to have said this too.
As for Angelina, I think Brad Pitt really fucked up. She's a mess. I'm sorry, I just don't get her.
Speaking of which, I was also doing extra work in "Gia" which was Jolie's first movie. I'm in the crowd in the runway scene which took over a dozen takes to finish. She couldn't act! The director looked like he was about to have a heart attack. No one knew who she was at the time, other than Jon Voights daughter. The general feeling around the set was that was the only reason she got the part.
Ok,ok, I'm a celebrity gossip junkie, so sue me,,,
25thlagmember

Post by 25thlagmember »

nubiankey wrote:Never ceases to amaze me how quickly people forget that Jennifer wasn't honest with Brad about having kids and that's why he looked elsewhere. Angelina wouldn't have even been an issue if Jennifer had done what she promised Brad she would do when Friends ended. Which was to start a family. Everyone knew Brad wanted a family. Even my sister who barely follows celeb gossip knew Brad wanted a family.
And boy did he ever get a family! :shock: Be careful what ya wish for folks,,,
Out Of Lurk Mode

He got a family but those kids didn't get parents they got a gaggle of nannies and a press crew. Brad and Angie are a terrible couple and they're tarrible parents. They're just a bad joke that needs to go away.
Darkangel
Music Fan

Post by Darkangel »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:That doesn't sound like Vanessa Paradis at all. Her relationship with Depp is solid and nothing Angie says or does is going to rip him away from her. What it sounds like to me is more of Angelina's famous gossip planting. Well it won't work this time. Depp's got something control freak Angie knows nothing about, a relationship based on love and mutual respect.
I second this, well said
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:He got a family but those kids didn't get parents they got a gaggle of nannies and a press crew. Brad and Angie are a terrible couple and they're tarrible parents. They're just a bad joke that needs to go away.
You know this because....

How many hours do you spend with them?
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

grishnak boss wrote:
Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:He got a family but those kids didn't get parents they got a gaggle of nannies and a press crew. Brad and Angie are a terrible couple and they're tarrible parents. They're just a bad joke that needs to go away.
You know this because....

How many hours do you spend with them?
Don't have to spend time with them. When filming a movie you are working 12-16 hour days and they have been filming non-stop since Aholeina stole Brad from Jen.
cumshot wrote: im a guy with big brass balls
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Johnny got to fuck my Winona, where can you go from there?
ImageImageImage
Out Of Lurk Mode

Only up.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:Only up.
Oh no way. She's the only woman in the world to have the power to break Johnny Depp's heart. Fuck off.
ImageImageImage
Out Of Lurk Mode

Only Vanessa had the power to capture and keep his heart. Wino's a theif and a has-been.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:Only Vanessa had the power to capture and keep his heart. Wino's a theif and a has-been.
GO BACK INTO LURK MODE U DIRTAY WHORE!
ImageImageImage
Rich-Bich

Post by Rich-Bich »

*Pops popcorn and kicks back*
Out Of Lurk Mode

kinkycat
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by kinkycat »

25thlagmember wrote:

I used to do extra work, I was in "Rock Star" (when Mark Whalberg gets his first gig with Steel Dragon, I'm with my ex-girlfriend actually, giving the guy my ticket and going into the concert. My old Trans Am is in the parking lot overhead scene somewhere too,,,ok, whatever, I digress) Anyways, I can tell you first hand that as hot as Jennifer Aniston is, she's really even more beautiful in person. Fucking stunning! Other people I've talked to have said this too.
As for Angelina, I think Brad Pitt really fucked up. She's a mess. I'm sorry, I just don't get her.
Speaking of which, I was also doing extra work in "Gia" which was Jolie's first movie. I'm in the crowd in the runway scene which took over a dozen takes to finish. She couldn't act! The director looked like he was about to have a heart attack. No one knew who she was at the time, other than Jon Voights daughter. The general feeling around the set was that was the only reason she got the part.
Thanks for your 'acting' resume...don't call us we'll call you etc...

Angelina Jolie is fucking stunning and intelligent as well...What, a chick has to be a dumb vacant bland homely girl for you to think she is hot? get a life...
25thlagmember

Post by 25thlagmember »

kinkycat wrote:
25thlagmember wrote:

Thanks for your 'acting' resume...don't call us we'll call you etc...

Angelina Jolie is fucking stunning and intelligent as well...What, a chick has to be a dumb vacant bland homely girl for you to think she is hot? get a life...
Wow, kinky cat has her claws out. So Jennifer Aniston is a dumb vacant bland homely girl??? I think you're just jealous. :lol: And Angelina is somewhat stunning but I doubt if she'll age well. And I'm sure she's pure terror to live with.
25thlagmember

Post by 25thlagmember »

Did I mention I'm in Viva Rock Vegas too??? Let me get my full resume out. I know you're dying to see it,,, :D
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

Out Of Lurk Mode wrote:Image
Lookin' good!
ImageImageImage