Is the groupie scene dying?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Is the groupie scene dying?

Post by RichardL »

Is the groupie scene dying? There aren't that many posts on here about people asking about or sharing stories about bands. I haven't run into many groupies at shows. Groupie central and rock groupie aren't active really anymore, and msot bands like Dope and Ill Nino that were notorious for groupie action rarely if ever tour. Your take on this?
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Re: Is the groupie scene dying?

Post by Calexxia »

The groupie scene is not dying; people are just being more discreet for a variety of reasons. Many of the girls who used to talk A LOT wound up getting ostracized by bands for "kissing and telling", a bunch of girls were found out to be lying, etc. As a result, the tattling has gone down, but the action is still out there, and probably always will be.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Post by RichHolt »

Goddamit. I may as well quit liking music alltogether now. First, nobody makes money now, then they announce rock is dead, then they put out shitty plastic rock bands to take away any talent that should exist, then now they announce that all the pussy has dried up?

Fuck.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Oh yes, according to the latest book there is only one living slut left.

(apparently the rest of them are zombies...Or somethink)
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

You go to rock groupie or groupie central and hardly anyone is there posting. A lot of the guys in bands who were groupie friendly are now in their 40s and are married.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

RichardL wrote:You go to rock groupie or groupie central and hardly anyone is there posting. A lot of the guys in bands who were groupie friendly are now in their 40s and are married.
Another thing, not mentioned previously, is that many of the gals who used to post now post only on private boards and/or private blogs.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

Calexxia wrote: Another thing, not mentioned previously, is that many of the gals who used to post now post only on private boards and/or private blogs.
Yep.

Richard, why are you so obsessed with groupies? I know your excuse is that your "best friend" wants to get w/ band guys, but this is second or third thread that you've made about it. I don't mean to be snarky, genuinely curious.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Because it's supposed to be a ho board and about groupies, maybe?
SuchaDelite

Post by SuchaDelite »

RichardL wrote:Because it's supposed to be a ho board and about groupies, maybe?
Yeah, but you're not one.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

How would you know ? ;)
Corabi
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Corabi »

The groupie scene will only die when people become disinterested in sex...and that aint gonna happen any time soon...
ERIC ADAMS
Loincloth Louie

Post by ERIC ADAMS »

TRUST ME, THE GROUPIE SCENE IS THRIVING
AT LEAST, IT IS FOR MANOWAR
IN OTHER WORDS
WE ALWAYS HAVE A PLETHORA OF SMOLDERING, HANKERING BITCHES VYING TO WRAP THEIR PRETTY LIPS 'ROUND THE ARMADILLOS IN OUR CUSTOM LEATHER PANTS
FURTHERMORE
I AM ACCUSTOMED TO LORDING OVER A CONFLUENCE OF LUSTING WHORES WHO CRAVE THE BEEFY INJECTION OF MY PUSSY DESTROYER
MANY A TIME MULTIPLE SLAVES WILL SIMULTANEOUSLY FELLATE MY RIGID, VENOUS BACKDOOR BOMBARDER – THEIR DOE-LIKE EYES GAZING UPWARD AT MY REGALNESS, WISHING NOTHING MORE THAN TO PLEASE ME AND DRAIN MY BALLS OF THEIR POTENT LOVE
AND I'LL ADD
THEY ARE ALWAYS EAGER TO PROCURE AND LASCIVIOUSLY LAP UP EVERY LAST DROP OF MY SUCCULENT MANOSEED – ALL OF THEIR OPENINGS WET AND SPENT, YET ALWAYS READY FOR MORE AT MY COMMAND
ImageImageImage
JonBonScott
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by JonBonScott »

ERIC ADAMS wrote:TRUST ME, THE GROUPIE SCENE IS THRIVING
IN OTHER WORDS
WE ALWAYS HAVE A PLETHORA OF SMOLDERING, HANKERING BITCHES VYING TO WRAP THEIR PRETTY LIPS 'ROUND THE ARMADILLOS IN OUR CUSTOM LEATHER PANTS
Don't you mean loin cloths?
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:You are officially AssHat of the decade 2000-2010. We're closing the poll. The award is yours.
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

JonBonScott wrote:
ERIC ADAMS wrote:TRUST ME, THE GROUPIE SCENE IS THRIVING
IN OTHER WORDS
Don't you mean loin cloths?
:wink:
ERIC ADAMS
Loincloth Louie

Post by ERIC ADAMS »

THESE DAYS, WHEN WE'RE ON THE ROAD WE ALWAYS GIRD OUR LOINS WITH LEATHER, AS SEEN IN MY PHOTO BELOW
THAT'S NOT TO SAY I NO LONGER HAVE ANY LOINCLOTHS IN MY POSSESSION, FOR I MOST CERTAINLY DO
IT'S AN ESSENTIAL PART OF ANY WARRIOR'S SHAGGING WARDROBE – I KEEP MY CUSTOM MADE ONES IN THE LAIR AT MY HOME (AKA CASA DE FORNICACIÓN RIBALDO)
AND I'LL ADD
THERE ARE MANY A WANTON SLUT WHO WANT TO PLAY JANE TO MY TRIPODIC TARZAN
THEY WANT TO SWING FROM MY VINE AND GET DOWN AND DIRTY ON THE JUNGLE FLOOR
IN OTHER WORDS
'ME TARZAN, YOU JANE – ME DO LEGENDARY YELL AS I FIRE HOT STICKY LOAD ALL OVER FURRY PALACE OF DELIGHTS'

ImageImageImage
Funkychik02
Resident Gamecrush Playdate

Post by Funkychik02 »

cookie wrote:Oh yes, according to the latest book there is only one living slut left.

That'd be one hell of a movie... "Night of the Living Dead Sluts".
Donnie Vie wrote:
I only read magazines you buy in the store that come on shiny paper.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

Funkychik02 wrote:
cookie wrote:Oh yes, according to the latest book there is only one living slut left.

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Did I see you last night, gypsyblues? Because there was only one groupie at the show I went to, and I was the one doing it. Even though there isn't anyone else, I am keeping it real.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

I live in one of those cities you mentioned and there aren't any great concerts that night.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Good.
JoanOfAss
Picking a Band Name

Post by JoanOfAss »

Caustic Queen wrote:
Funkychik02 wrote:

She needs to go to the gym. I saw her at the Cat Club awhile ago saying she was pregnant again (by a friend of mine... who he was like SHE GAVE ME A HAND JOB!). She was also in wedding dress style lingerie but had saggy pink undies popping out and it hugged her curves (uh, fat) in all the wrong places. She is poison on the LA rock scene and just a generally repulsive person. She needs to go back to Iran... what a gross bitch.

She's a liar, a scumbag, and an absolute insult to women everywhere.
Joan of Ass; Lemmy's child-bride.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

JoanOfAss wrote: I saw her at the Cat Club awhile ago saying she was pregnant again (by a friend of mine... who he was like SHE GAVE ME A HAND JOB!).
OHHH! The book sequel begins!

Wonder if she got pregnant by Izzy Stradlin by hanging her coat next to his... :?: :?: :?:
SuchaDelite

Post by SuchaDelite »

JoanOfAss wrote:She was also in wedding dress style lingerie but had saggy pink undies popping out and it hugged her curves (uh, fat) in all the wrong places. She is poison on the LA rock scene and just a generally repulsive person. She needs to go back to Iran... what a gross bitch.

She's a liar, a scumbag, and an absolute insult to women everywhere.
So, got any good stories on her?

Tell us what you REALLY think!
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

I cant even start to describe how offensive I find this photo.
A polyester onesy? Seriously?
I bet the gusset smells like hot ass and rancid kippers.
tweet75
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by tweet75 »

as long as there are hard dicks and wet pussies their will be a groupie scene
Switchkitten
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Switchkitten »

[img]

[/img]
I cant even start to describe how offensive I find this photo.
A polyester onesy? Seriously?
I bet the gusset smells like hot ass and rancid kippers.

:lol: :lol: Oh the visuals, that's quite the description Cookie. After that picture this web page now needs 14 days of Cipro...
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

I would say yes. The "groupie scene" I think was something for bands in the likes of The Beatles, on forward to the newer "metal" bands like Dope, Static X, Ill Nino, and even up to the Cannibal Corpse era. Otherwise, I think those ladies are few and far between. Thing is, all the new age Pamela Des Barres are friggin smokin hot. Girls with that aim to get with the guys in the band lately are top notch. Maybe that label is moreso considered pase these days?
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Here's a thought: Could it be the rockers are losing a lot of their groupies to the rappers? Rappers generally like to throw their money around, while rockers typically expect the girls to buy them shit. Ain't hard to see how a young slut can be swayed.

I had a stripper friend who'd say "If you're going to be a ho, don't be a POOR ho."
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Along with what MissChelle was saying, I do think the groupie scene was much more active and there were many more posts on messageboards for bands like Dope, Static X, and Ill Nino. Once those guys got older, got married, had kids, it seems that the groupie scene for my era died down a lot.
lilmissdetroit
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by lilmissdetroit »

RichardL wrote:Along with what MissChelle was saying, I do think the groupie scene was much more active and there were many more posts on messageboards for bands like Dope, Static X, and Ill Nino. Once those guys got older, got married, had kids, it seems that the groupie scene for my era died down a lot.
Not to mention some of us gals who hung out with them got older, got married, and had kids as well. It wasn't that the scene "died", some of us simply got over it and moved on with life.