How about Actors?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

How about Actors?

Post by RichardL »

Anyone have any stories about actors? Especially ones that like to hook up with groupies?
A few years ago I saw John Corbett and he was kissing any girl that wanted to.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Re: How about Actors?

Post by Lydia »

Jamie Foxx cleaned up his image so he could win an Oscar, but he used to be really, really big on clubbing and picking up random chicks. I have no idea what he's like now.
Marinegirl
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Marinegirl »

George Clooney is and was a manwhore. He will screw just about anything. Very good about keeping it on the quiet side. Always has a few women on tap the public ones and the private ones. He likes it kinky and anal!
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

I've always found actors totally egoistic but fucking boring as hell. I've met so many of them over the years since they all love to mack on teenage model chickies and not one of them I would have fucked. I did drugs w/ some of them and even high on drugs they were fucking boring...
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

SuchaDelite wrote:I've always found actors totally egoistic but fucking boring as hell. I've met so many of them over the years since they all love to mack on teenage model chickies and not one of them I would have fucked. I did drugs w/ some of them and even high on drugs they were fucking boring...
I have a theory that the reason they're so boring is because they're empty vessels... they don't work on themselves because they're too busy pretending to be other people for pay.

What a pity, because some of them are quite gorgeous.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

I wish I had met more actors. I saw John Corbett the same night Lou Diamond Phillips was here.
amouthfulofsin220

RichardL wrote:I wish I had met more actors. I saw John Corbett the same night Lou Diamond Phillips was here.
Lou Diamond Phillips?!

:lol:

Holy shit, roll out the red carpet! j/k
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

fastermetallicat

Post by fastermetallicat »

Marinegirl wrote:George Clooney is and was a manwhore. He will screw just about anything. Very good about keeping it on the quiet side. Always has a few women on tap the public ones and the private ones. He likes it kinky and anal!
This is true. A friend of mine was hit on by George in a bar. She declined.
SuchaDelite

Post by SuchaDelite »

fastermetallicat wrote:
Marinegirl wrote:George Clooney is and was a manwhore. He will screw just about anything. Very good about keeping it on the quiet side. Always has a few women on tap the public ones and the private ones. He likes it kinky and anal!
Your friend must be happy to know that you consider her to be "just about anything"!
fastermetallicat

Post by fastermetallicat »

SuchaDelite wrote:
fastermetallicat wrote:
Your friend must be happy to know that you consider her to be "just about anything"!
Haha whoops didn't mean it that way, but she is definitely nothing special.
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

I'm curious about Adrian Brody. He's friggin gorgeous...anyone got anything on him?
frankenhooker
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by frankenhooker »

owen and luke wilson are supposedly giant manwhores. all of the stories i've heard have been 2nd hand, though.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

You can post some secondhand stories if you want, what I know about John Corbett I saw.
vanny
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by vanny »

MissChelle857 wrote:I'm curious about Adrian Brody. He's friggin gorgeous...anyone got anything on him?

I think he is single, he hasn't dated anyone since he broke up with spanish actress Elsa Pataky
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

How about Leonardo DiCaprio?
cumshot wrote: im a guy with big brass balls
SuchaDelite

Post by SuchaDelite »

soul sister wrote:How about Leonardo DiCaprio?
I used to see him around NYC clubs like Life and Marquee all the time. TOTAL modelizer, honestly I don't think he went/goes for regular girls at all.
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

SuchaDelite wrote:
I used to see him around NYC clubs like Life and Marquee all the time. TOTAL modelizer, honestly I don't think he went/goes for regular girls at all.
In his Rolling Stone interview he states it has to do with a lot more than looks. It's about personality too.
boytoy
Picking a Band Name

Post by boytoy »

Lydia wrote:Jamie Foxx cleaned up his image so he could win an Oscar, but he used to be really, really big on clubbing and picking up random chicks. I have no idea what he's like now.
He's still like that even with a 16 yr old daughter living with him.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

:lol:
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
SuchaDelite

Post by SuchaDelite »

soul sister wrote:
SuchaDelite wrote:
In his Rolling Stone interview he states it has to do with a lot more than looks. It's about personality too.
Of course he'll say that in an interview. You think he's gonna say "Fuck yeah, I only fuck models, who cares what's in their brains?"
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

In Tiger Beat, he said he lieks mudkips.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
amouthfulofsin220

To me, that passes from mere preference into objectification territory.

I like his movies, but the models can have him.

I never got why he was a "heartthrob". He didn't even look like a full grown man until recently - but now he just looks, um, bristly. To each her own, I guess.

RockMeTonite
Music Fan

Post by RockMeTonite »

How about Benicio Del Toro? Am I the only person that finds him attractive?
vanny
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by vanny »

Joseph Gordon-Levitt
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:To me, that passes from mere preference into objectification territory.

I like his movies, but the models can have him.

I never got why he was a "heartthrob". He didn't even look like a full grown man until recently - but now he just looks, um, bristly. To each her own, I guess.
What do you mean by "bristly"? He looks good in Inception.
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:In Tiger Beat, he said he lieks mudkips.
I'm afraid to ask, but what are mudkips?
NativeTampon
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by NativeTampon »

I totally agree with the comment regarding how many actors are so boring/have no personality because they are always pretending to be someone else. Keanu Reeves has the personality of a dead, dry fish.

However, I will say that the coolest actors tend to be in the geekdom genres (i.e. sci-fi, fantasy, etc.). Nathan Fillion (Castle, Firefly) is one of the coolest actors ever! Very nice to his fans and will take the time to make sure every autograph is signed. Eddie Izzard (I've seen him ttwice live for Sexie and Stripped) also stays for every last autograph (if he is singing, but many times he will do a Q&A session after his shows). Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor on Smallville) is very cool as well. Most of the actors and actresses who make appearances at conventions (ComicCon, DragonCon, etc.) are usually pretty cool because they know they have to appeal to their fans. They still make more money than most of us will ever see, but they're more attainable and well-liked because they do public appearances and do not make $20 million per picture/show.

This is an old website (kind of like how Groupie Central used to be, but it's now shut down and the archives are posted) for dirt on actors and actresses. It's quite an entertaining read.

http://www.twodorks.com/faxes/fax-celebritygossip.htm

I know that Leo DiCaprio used to have sex parties with David Blaine, Lukas Haas and Toby Maguire.

I've heard that Alexander Skarsgard is VERY cool to his fans and is still humbled by the popularity of True Blood (the only one from True Blood who's stand-offish is Anna "I won an Oscar for playing a role where I didn't have to speak but still think I'm so incredibly talented" Paquin).

Jeff Goldblum will hit on anything with tits and a pulse...and it's a bonus if you look Jewish too (my cousin told me he hit on her several times throughout one night at a party in NY)

I've personally met Keanu, Eddie Izzard, "Lex Luthor," John Schneider (Bo Duke), Corbin Bernsen and his wife Amanda Pays, Martin Short and Eugene Levy...as far as actors go. The only one who did not impress me was Keanu as mentioned above. The others were very nice, especially Amanda and Corbin, who actually offered me a job to be a nanny for them in London, but I only had a semester left of college so I turned them down.

That's all the juice I can think of for now, but definitely check out that website
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

Keanu Reeves is normal, that's all. What were you expecting?
NativeTampon
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by NativeTampon »

Lydia wrote:Keanu Reeves is normal, that's all. What were you expecting?
Not much and I got exactly what I expected, only very smelly and high as a kite