An all too common trend with guys in bands...

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

An all too common trend with guys in bands...

Post by MissChelle857 »

Ok, so...not sure if this is more a question or a statement....but I figured that Metal Sludge would be the place for this type of thing.

If a married guy in a band gives you his phone number, and tells you he's had his eye on you since last year, would you take this as him pursuing you?

Even moreso, if/when his wife catches him and you by looking at his phone and seeing a suggestive message from you and tells you to never do that again, would this be a clue into the fact that maybe she's had this problem before with other girls?

Thanks in advance for the advice.
Funkychik02
Resident Gamecrush Playdate

Re: An all too common trend with guys in bands...

Post by Funkychik02 »

Shitty husbands are not exclusive to band boys.
Donnie Vie wrote:
I only read magazines you buy in the store that come on shiny paper.
ERIC ADAMS
Loincloth Louie

Post by ERIC ADAMS »

MissChelle857 wrote:If a married guy in a band gives you his phone number, and tells you he's had his eye on you since last year, would you take this as him pursuing you?
UNLESS YOU GET A THRILL FROM LIVING DANGEROUSLY, IT'S BEST TO AVOID THE ADVANCES OF MARRIED BAND MEMBERS
FURTHERMORE
IT REFLECTS POORLY ON HIM, NOT ONLY FOR GOING BEHIND WIFEY'S BACK, BUT ESPECIALLY FOR THE WAY HE IS LEAVING A POTENTIAL (SNAIL) TRAIL BEHIND THAT SHE COULD QUITE EASILY DISCOVER
THAT BEING SAID
IT DOESN'T SURPRISE ME, AS MANY MALES IN ROCK BANDS TEND TO BE LACKING IN THE TRUTH AND CONSEQUENCES DEPARTMENT
HE IS YOUR TYPICAL DUNDERHEAD WHO ONLY EXCELS AT LYING TO HIMSELF AND ANY UNFORTUNATE DAMSEL WHO FALLS INTO HIS INDISCREET WEB O' SHENANIGANS
AND I'LL ADD
I KNOW NOT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, BABYCAKES, BUT I'LL ASSUME YOU ARE QUITE BUXOM AND FETCHING
IF GUYS IN BANDS ARE YOUR CUP OF TEMPTING TEA, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND HOOK UP WITH ONE THAT IS DIRECT AND HONEST WITH YOU REGARDING HIS INTENTIONS
ONE WHO IS WITTY, CHARMING, AND ARTICULATE
ONE WHO IS DASHING, POWERFUL, AND SUPREMELY BLESSED IN THE ONE-EYED APPENDAGE REALM
ONE WHO WILL TAKE YOU IN HIS BRAWNY ARMS AND LOOK DEEPLY INTO YOUR EYES WITH HIS PIERCING BABY BLUES, REDUCING YOU TO A QUIVERING AND LUST-FUELED HEAP OF ABJECT COITAL DESIRE
IN OTHER WORDS
IT IS I – ERIC ADAMS – TRUE METAL WARRIOR AND THE MAN WHO CAN BRING IT ON HOME
ImageImageImage
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

Hahahahaha. Eric, you're funny. You can see what I look like on my myspace page http://www.myspace.com/virginmass. ;)

Thank you guys for your advice...I discovered this semi-mess yesterday and did some soul searching. This guy came to me. Not the other way around. And, I think it's a waste of "wifey"'s time to come pointing her finger at me and blaming me when obv he was trying to go behind her back for a reason, yanno?? Like, I think he's the bigger fish to fry.

I guess I also see this moreso with guys in bands than a "normal" guy, considering how much they travel and the fact that they have more time away from the "wifey" than your average joe.
ERIC ADAMS
Loincloth Louie

Post by ERIC ADAMS »

MissChelle857 wrote:You can see what I look like on my myspace page http://www.myspace.com/virginmass.
BRUNETTE WEARING FISHNETS WITH BIG BOOBIES OH MY!

AND I’LL ADD

BOING!! GOES MY BRONTOSAURAN BEEFHAMMER
AND THEN THERE'S THIS

Orientation: Lesbian
?
IN OTHER WORDS
DO YOU REALLY PREFER THE COMPANY OF A WOMAN TO THAT OF A LEGENDARY RABBLE ROUSER SUCH AS YOURS TRULY?
(NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT)
FURTHERMORE
IT BEHOOVES ME TO TREAD CAREFULLY 'ROUND ANY YOUNG LADY WHO GIVES 'SHOUT OUTS' TO THE LIKES OF OTEP SHAMAYA AND TAIRRIE B – TWO ROUGH AND TUMBLE BROADS WHOSE STEELY VAGINAL RAMPARTS EVEN I WOULDST HAVE DIFFICULTY PENETRATING – SO I SHALL KEEP THIS TOP OF MIND, LEST I LET MY CRO-MAGNON TENDENCIES LET SLIP AND YOU SIC A HORDE OF FROTHING FEMINAZIS ARMED WITH HEDGECLIPPERS MY WAY
ImageImageImage
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

Hahahahahaha. Thanks for the view, Eric.

I did begin my sexual adventures with the same team...I do "ride the fence"...but that mostly is there to ward off dumb guys who use the internet to try and hook up with girls. :)

Tairrie B and Otep Shamaya are my idols. I grew up listening to the likes of Joan Jett, Pat Benetar, and of course I was introduced to the greatness of My Ruin and Otep when I was a bit older. Their voices give me chills.

That is not to say that I do enjoy the company of a well equipped guy...most of the time in a band, obv ;) ....who can get the job done. Haha. I enjoy kinkiness and a bit of the rough sexual encounter. Apply here. ;)
ERIC ADAMS
Loincloth Louie

Post by ERIC ADAMS »

MissChelle857 wrote:I did begin my sexual adventures with the same team...I do "ride the fence"...but that mostly is there to ward off dumb guys who use the internet to try and hook up with girls. :)
I FIGURED AS MUCH
SERIOUSLY - WHAT KIND OF CRETIN WOULD TRY TO HOOK UP, VIA THE INTERNET, WITH AN UNSUSPECTING AND HEAVINGLY-BOSOMED LASS SUCH AS YOURSELF?
ImageImageImage
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

Hahahaha. You'd be suprised. I've had MANY a request about certain situations and aspects...they think that just because they pick up on the fact that I'm a kinky sonofabitch that this gives them right to be lewd and nasty...hence why I specifically state my lesbionic tendencies before I admit my likeness for a well endowed man such as yourself...ahem. ;)
Redman77
Beer & Titty King

Post by Redman77 »

MissChelle857 wrote: If a married guy in a band gives you his phone number, and tells you he's had his eye on you since last year, would you take this as him pursuing you?
Not at all. I'm sure he just likes talking on the phone.
saracapri wrote: It's true. I'm wild for buttsex.
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

Redman, we actually have only talked face to face. He gave me his number and told me to let him know when I'd be in the area next. I do business with another band who practise in the same building as his. Funny thing is, he also happens to just be there, at the right place, at the right time.

I also think, all in all, how precarious this is, along with the fact that he is/was attempting to go behind his wife's back eventhough the trail was obvious and all too easy for his wife to figure out.
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

He's a piece of shit and so are you if you go for it (no offense).
cumshot wrote: im a guy with big brass balls
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

I gotcha Sister...no offence taken.

I am not intending on "going for it". I'm not sure why he even attempted to do it, anyhow, considering the very quick turnaround it took for his wife to figure out what he was trying to pull.

Again, all...thank you for the advice. :)
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

Yes, he's hitting on you and if you turn him down, he'll just fuck some other girl so don't feel too guilty about it - but if I were you, I'd pass it up just because of the potential for all the drama.
Funkychik02
Resident Gamecrush Playdate

Post by Funkychik02 »

soul sister wrote:He's a piece of shit and so are you if you go for it (no offense).
She wouldn't be the piece of shit. She's single, and probably doesn't know the wife(?). He'd be the piece of shit.
Donnie Vie wrote:
I only read magazines you buy in the store that come on shiny paper.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

Funkychik02 wrote:
soul sister wrote:He's a piece of shit and so are you if you go for it (no offense).
She wouldn't be the piece of shit. She's single, and probably doesn't know the wife(?). He'd be the piece of shit.
Both parties in an adulterous affair are pieces of shit. The "other woman" or "other man" would only be off the hook if they didn't know the person was married.
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

Yup...all insightful views. You all are completely right.

FunkyChick...I do know the wife. I've only ran into her twice, and I get "the eyes", like she knows her husband wants to bang me. I don't pay attention, mainly cos obviously if I was to go that route, I'd have no troubles doing such. Yanno.

And, the comment about him moving on and fucking someone else...that may be. I can see that happening. I mean, he is a very good looking guy, and has no troubles getting his way with the girls. He is, afterall, a guitarist in a band.

::sigh:: Anyhow, thanks all again for the views. I just hate situations like this.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

MissChelle857 wrote:Ok, so...not sure if this is more a question or a statement....but I figured that Metal Sludge would be the place for this type of thing.

If a married guy in a band gives you his phone number, and tells you he's had his eye on you since last year, would you take this as him pursuing you?

Even moreso, if/when his wife catches him and you by looking at his phone and seeing a suggestive message from you and tells you to never do that again, would this be a clue into the fact that maybe she's had this problem before with other girls?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Only if its not a school night
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

LOL. Yup. Gotta watch my late night indulgences again come September. :p