Info on Mr Danzig

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Clash
Learning KISS Riffs

Info on Mr Danzig

Post by Clash »

I have a sneaking suspicion that Glenn Danzig was hooking up with Jen from the Genitorturers some years ago. Does anyone have any info? I'm usually spot on with these things. Also does Glenn still get groupie action? Anyone know of any recent activity? I know some of you can't stand him which is cool, its all about personal taste, but I think he is so talented and sexy, so I don't want a bunch of negative "I can't stand Glenn or Glenn is a douche" responses please.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Re: Info on Mr Danzig

Post by Blackie Onassis »

There was a rumour I heard that Danzig's rider used to ask for '5 or 6 girls cognisent of both the band's music and current events, who should live within a $20 (or similar in local currency) cab ride of the venue' but I never could verify that that was accurate.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
Clash
Learning KISS Riffs

Re: Info on Mr Danzig

Post by Clash »

haha.... it sounds a little far fetched, but amusing all the same. Yeah I've heard some stories but they are all at least 10-20 years old, just thought there might be some current goss. He is 55 now, not that that is really old or anything but he's had that many woman/groupies over the years, maybe that whole scene doesn't excite him so much these days.