groupies if rockers dont want to use condoms ....

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

tweet75
MSX Tour Support Act

groupies if rockers dont want to use condoms ....

Post by tweet75 »

do you make them?
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: groupies if rockers dont want to use condoms ....

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

tweet75 wrote:do you make them?
You're fucking joking right?

If they don't want to use a condom, I strongly suggest you tell them that all they're getting is a handjob... and if they complain, then they can fuck their right hand for all you care - you want your goodies to remain yummy and fresh as a cinammon butter cookie.

No "famous musician" is worth the embarassment and agony of having to call your gyno in hysterics saying "my cunt's falling to pieces!!1!"

I know not all of them are diseased, but personally, I'm not one to play the odds on such a dubious bet.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

amouthfulofshit220 has never met a musician, much less fucked one.

In the United States, 62% of women aged 15-44 currently use a method of contraception. Of that 62%, only 16% choose condoms as their method of contraception. Therefore, approximately 9.9% of American women of childbearing age use condoms. The rest do not. (Source: Mosher WD and Jones J, Use of contraception in the United States: 1982–2008, Vital and Health Statistics, 2010, Series 23, No. 29.)

Many groupies secretly hope to get knocked up by the rocker they're fucking so they will get a free ride and a permanent link to that rocker. That popular groupie goal further drives down the percentage of women who likely insist on condoms when having sex with rockers.

So...long story short, when you are having raw sex with a rocker you barely know, assume he does the same thing in every city after every show. Also assume that he may have had a vasectomy because he knows you're trying to get knocked up, and he has no desire for that to happen. Also, most STDs are worse for women than they are for men...it'll make him itchy, but it'll make you infertile.

:mrgreen:
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Post by taste_the_rainbow »

:D
Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Funkychik02
Resident Gamecrush Playdate

Post by Funkychik02 »

Fuck that, man. I don't care WHO IT IS! You're not giving me a creampie!
Donnie Vie wrote:
I only read magazines you buy in the store that come on shiny paper.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

Funkychik02 wrote:Fuck that, man. I don't care WHO IT IS! You're not giving me a creampie!
Well, either you're one of the few in that mystical 10%, or you've never had the opportunity to fuck a rock star. :lol:
Funkychik02
Resident Gamecrush Playdate

Post by Funkychik02 »

Lydia wrote:
Funkychik02 wrote:Fuck that, man. I don't care WHO IT IS! You're not giving me a creampie!
Well, either you're one of the few in that mystical 10%, or you've never had the opportunity to fuck a rock star. :lol:
I'm kind of picky about certain things. Besides, I'm not on the pill. Riding bareback would be retarded.
Donnie Vie wrote:
I only read magazines you buy in the store that come on shiny paper.
ERIC ADAMS
Loincloth Louie

Post by ERIC ADAMS »

HAILS HAMMER HUFFING SLUDGETTES
IT IS I – ERIC ADAMS – A WARRIOR SO WELL-ENDOWED IT MADE LEGENDARY COCK CEMENTER CYNTHIA PLASTER CASTER QUIP 'OH MY STARS – YOU BROKE THE MOLD!!'
BUT I DIGRESS
LADIES – IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE YOUR ROCKER MAN ROCK A JIMMY HAT, GO WITH THE SUPERIOR QUALITY FOUND IN OUR CUSTOMIZED MANOWAR DINGALOONS:

GRANTED, THESE SEMEN-SNARING SHEATHS ARE DESIGNED FOR THOSE MALE MUSICIANS WHO SPORT A GRANDIOSE GABOON VIPER IN THEIR PANTALOONS - AS SUCH, MOST OF YOU WILL LIKELY NEED TO PURCHASE A MORE STANDARD SIZE FOR YOUR AVERAGE JOE HAIR METAL WHO PACKS A SHRINKY DINK
AND I'LL ADD
HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER LEGENDS SUCH AS MYSELF ARE WELL AWARE THAT THERE ARE GOLD DIGGERS OUT THERE WHO AIM TO ENSNARE BY ACQUIRING A MANOBUN IN HER OVEN – THAT'S WHY I OPTED FOR A VASECTOMY WAY BACK IN THE DAY
IN OTHER WORDS
'ALL JUICE, NO SEEDS' – THAT'S MY CREED, MARTY
SO EVEN WHEN I DON'T CONDOMUS MAXIMUS MY STALWART SPECULUM, THE CHANCE THAT SOME HUSSY IN BELGIUM BECOMES IMPREGNATED WITH MY HEIR APPARENT IS ESSENTIALLY NIL
ImageImageImage
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:you want your goodies to remain yummy and fresh as a cinammon butter cookie.
Did you really write that?
amouthfulofsin220

SuchaDelite wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:you want your goodies to remain yummy and fresh as a cinammon butter cookie.
Did you really write that?
:D

Yep. I'm just fuckin' around, don't take it seriously.

Oh, and I was craving snickerdoodles.
Lydia wrote:getting knocked up is 25% for the money, and 75% for the power and control that she will have over that guy and all his future relationships
Although I understand your logic, I don't agree with it - I've seen too many silly women knocked up without a dime to show for it and not even a hint of power over these men. The 60's/70's are over, and the times when the professional groupies were actually respected are long gone (on the most part.)

Like I said before, the odds are not in the girl's favor, and I wouldn't suggest she take the risk.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
Lydia wrote:getting knocked up is 25% for the money, and 75% for the power and control that she will have over that guy and all his future relationships
Although I understand your logic, I don't agree with it - I've seen too many silly women knocked up without a dime to show for it and not even a hint of power over these men. The 60's/70's are over, and the times when the professional groupies were actually respected are long gone (on the most part.)
You are laughable. "Professional groupies"???? "Actually respected"??? Sounds like someone's watched Almost Famous one too many times. Since you have never been a groupie, or hung out backstage, you have no basis from which to be drawing conclusions about how groupies think.
Like I said before, the odds are not in the girl's favor, and I wouldn't suggest she take the risk.
You have absolutely no credence when it comes to giving anyone advice about sex or sexual health. My overall point here is that, despite what some may say, a very small minority of women use condoms when having sex. Groupies who loudly protest about how they insist on condoms are, for the most part, lying to save face so their friends don't consider them stupid.
Flowerfairy
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by Flowerfairy »

Post deleted.
Last edited by Flowerfairy on Sun May 03, 2020 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
glacierblue
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by glacierblue »

First post from a longtime lurker...hi all!

The rockers I've been with have ALL used one voluntarily...except ONE, who used it reluctantly...then tried to take it off without me noticing! (Luckily I did!)

I'd never go without a condom with a regular guy...let alone a rockstar who's with a different girl (or two) every night!
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Post by taste_the_rainbow »

:o
Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

"U.S. teen pregnancy and birth, STDs, and abortion rates are considerably higher than most other developed countries." - Department of Health and Human Services, Center for Disease Control and Prevention

Maybe the big difference between the U.S. and other developed countries is that it does not have universal health care, so teenage girls cannot get free birth control products from their family doctor unless they have private health insurance. The pregnancy rates are highest among Hispanic, followed by African American teens.
catstyle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by catstyle »

Please, you can get free condoms in tons of places. Even if you can't get affordable chemical birth controls, you can at least get free condoms.
tweet75
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by tweet75 »

catstyle wrote:Please, you can get free condoms in tons of places. Even if you can't get affordable chemical birth controls, you can at least get free condoms.

even condoms are free and present some guys and gals just prefer no condoms because the sensation is better.
rattfan

Post by rattfan »

After watching Rock of Love I would make damn sure Bret used a condom. I know they tested the girls before the show for stds, so I read on it, but still I would not take any chances. I am sure it be some girls dream to have Bret's love child but I don't want an std on top of it.
Dance4U
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Dance4U »

Contraception? I'd rather keep all those creepies lurking on and in dirty dicks out my stuff. Don't need a baby to pay my bills.
amouthfulofsin220

One of my favorite movies - hands down :lol:

EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

ERIC ADAMS wrote:THAT'S WHY I OPTED FOR A VASECTOMY WAY BACK IN THE DAY
IN OTHER WORDS
:lol:
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
jboogie

Post by jboogie »

tweet75 wrote:do you make them?
If that's the case then they just gladly swallow thier cum!
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

ERIC ADAMS wrote:HAILS HAMMER HUFFING SLUDGETTES
IT IS I – ERIC ADAMS – A WARRIOR SO WELL-ENDOWED IT MADE LEGENDARY COCK CEMENTER CYNTHIA PLASTER CASTER QUIP 'OH MY STARS – YOU BROKE THE MOLD!!'
BUT I DIGRESS
LADIES – IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE YOUR ROCKER MAN ROCK A JIMMY HAT, GO WITH THE SUPERIOR QUALITY FOUND IN OUR CUSTOMIZED MANOWAR DINGALOONS:

GRANTED, THESE SEMEN-SNARING SHEATHS ARE DESIGNED FOR THOSE MALE MUSICIANS WHO SPORT A GRANDIOSE GABOON VIPER IN THEIR PANTALOONS - AS SUCH, MOST OF YOU WILL LIKELY NEED TO PURCHASE A MORE STANDARD SIZE FOR YOUR AVERAGE JOE HAIR METAL WHO PACKS A SHRINKY DINK
AND I'LL ADD
HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER LEGENDS SUCH AS MYSELF ARE WELL AWARE THAT THERE ARE GOLD DIGGERS OUT THERE WHO AIM TO ENSNARE BY ACQUIRING A MANOBUN IN HER OVEN – THAT'S WHY I OPTED FOR A VASECTOMY WAY BACK IN THE DAY
IN OTHER WORDS
SO EVEN WHEN I DON'T CONDOMUS MAXIMUS MY STALWART SPECULUM, THE CHANCE THAT SOME HUSSY IN BELGIUM BECOMES IMPREGNATED WITH MY HEIR APPARENT IS ESSENTIALLY NIL
Funny thing is, Eric...that just so happens to be how I roll. ;) I only fucks with ya if you are packin something special...don't worry...I haven't forgotten about the beautiful frame-worthy picture of your tool you posted a couple months ago....
ERIC ADAMS
Loincloth Louie

Post by ERIC ADAMS »

MissChelle857 wrote:Funny thing is, Eric...that just so happens to be how I roll. ;) I only fucks with ya if you are packin something special...don't worry...I haven't forgotten about the beautiful frame-worthy picture of your tool you posted a couple months ago....
HAILS MY CHESTY COURTESAN
I NOTICED THAT YOUR MYSPACE PROFILE HAS BEEN PRIVATIZED – THIS HATH SMOTE MY ABILITY TO GAZE UPON THY SWEET MOUTH AND GIGUNDA GAZONGAS
METHINKS I NEED TO CREATE A PROFILE, POST-HASTE, SO THAT I MAY SEND THEE A FRIENDLY REQUEST SO THAT I MAY ONCE AGAIN LEER LASCIVIOUSLY AT YOUR LUSCIOUS LIPS AND LUNGS
BUT I DIGRESS
AS FOR MY FRAMEWORTHY SEMEN-STREWING SILO, IT SHALL RISE TO ANY AND EVERY OCCASION INVOLVING ITSELF AND THY CORPOREAL FORM
PICTURE, IF YOU WILL, A RIGID ROCKET NOT UNLIKE APOLLO 11 – FIRING ON ALL CYLINDERS AND READY TO CONQUER YOUR MOONS (I'D ALSO CONQUER URANUS, BUT I SEEM TO RECALL THAT YOU AREN'T DOWN WITH THE BROWN)

AND I'LL ADD
AFTER MY MISSILE HAS SPENT SOME GLORIOUS MOMENTS BETWIXT THY LIPS, THY BOOBICLES, AND THY VERTICAL SMILE, IT SHALL ERUPT IN MONUMENTAL FASHION, NOT UNLIKE OLD FAITHFUL – SENDING ITS CREAMY PAYLOAD SKY HIGH AS ONLOOKERS ARE STUNNED BY ITS ARCING MAJESTY

ImageImageImage
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

I have a grin on my face from ear to ear after your post.

I apologise about the private settings on my MySpace...had an idiot guy spending his time stalking my page, writing me over and over again, and asking me stupid questions about my "habits"...I will certainly accept your friend request so you send one.

That big dick of yours and the things you say make me want to let you do things to me that may be considered illegal in 5 countries. Oh, and I did just grow a curiosity for anal...however, that huge tool of yours isn't going anywhere near my butthole. Haha. I'll find ways to fit that thing inside my vagina, instead. ;)
ERIC ADAMS
Loincloth Louie

Post by ERIC ADAMS »

MissChelle857 wrote:I apologise about the private settings on my MySpace...had an idiot guy spending his time stalking my page, writing me over and over again, and asking me stupid questions about my "habits"...I will certainly accept your friend request so you send one.
I FIGURED AS MUCH, MY DEAR – LOTS OF FRUITY BROTHERS OUT THERE IN INTERNET LAND
I'VE YET TO HAVE TIME TO CREATE A PROFILE, BUT IT SHALL BE DONE

MissChelle857 wrote:That big dick of yours and the things you say make me want to let you do things to me that may be considered illegal in 5 countries. Oh, and I did just grow a curiosity for anal...however, that huge tool of yours isn't going anywhere near my butthole. Haha. I'll find ways to fit that thing inside my vagina, instead. ;)
COLOR ME INTRIGUED, MA FILLE PLANTUREUESE
AS A BONAFIDE GLOBETROTTER, I HAVE EXPERIENCED A PLETHORA OF CARNAL SINS WITH MANY A WENCH – NEVER BEEN ARRESTED FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTS UP TO THIS POINT, BUT I AM WILLING TO CONTINUE PLAYING WITH FIRE IF IT MEANS I'LL GET A CRACK AT YOUR LOVELINESS
AND I'LL ADD
IT PLEASES ME TO READ THAT YOU HAVE DEVELOPED A CURIOSITY FOR YOUR CABOOSE – LET'S JUST SAY THAT IT'S A GATEWAY TO INTENSE PLEASURES, ALTHOUGH I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR HESITANCE WHERE MY SEQUOIAN SCION IS CONCERNED
AND SPEAKING OF MY VASCULAR VESUVIATOR, HERE IS A SHOT TO WHET YOUR APPETITE

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-4/1 ... t4tffs.jpg

WHILE ITS SIZE MAY INITIALLY MAKE YOUR SNATCH CONTRACT IN FEAR, DON'T LET IT FREAK YOU OUT – AFTER ALL, IF YOU ARE DESIGNED TO PASS A BABY HEAD BETWIXT YOUR LEGS, I THINK YOU CAN MANAGE MY TROUSER TERMINATOR TRYING TO TICKLE YOUR TONSILS
ImageImageImage
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

ERIC ADAMS wrote:
MissChelle857 wrote:I apologise about the private settings on my MySpace...had an idiot guy spending his time stalking my page, writing me over and over again, and asking me stupid questions about my "habits"...I will certainly accept your friend request so you send one.
I FIGURED AS MUCH, MY DEAR – LOTS OF FRUITY BROTHERS OUT THERE IN INTERNET LAND
I'VE YET TO HAVE TIME TO CREATE A PROFILE, BUT IT SHALL BE DONE

MissChelle857 wrote:That big dick of yours and the things you say make me want to let you do things to me that may be considered illegal in 5 countries. Oh, and I did just grow a curiosity for anal...however, that huge tool of yours isn't going anywhere near my butthole. Haha. I'll find ways to fit that thing inside my vagina, instead. ;)
COLOR ME INTRIGUED, MA FILLE PLANTUREUESE
AS A BONAFIDE GLOBETROTTER, I HAVE EXPERIENCED A PLETHORA OF CARNAL SINS WITH MANY A WENCH – NEVER BEEN ARRESTED FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTS UP TO THIS POINT, BUT I AM WILLING TO CONTINUE PLAYING WITH FIRE IF IT MEANS I'LL GET A CRACK AT YOUR LOVELINESS
AND I'LL ADD
IT PLEASES ME TO READ THAT YOU HAVE DEVELOPED A CURIOSITY FOR YOUR CABOOSE – LET'S JUST SAY THAT IT'S A GATEWAY TO INTENSE PLEASURES, ALTHOUGH I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR HESITANCE WHERE MY SEQUOIAN SCION IS CONCERNED
AND SPEAKING OF MY VASCULAR VESUVIATOR, HERE IS A SHOT TO WHET YOUR APPETITE

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-4/1 ... t4tffs.jpg

WHILE ITS SIZE MAY INITIALLY MAKE YOUR SNATCH CONTRACT IN FEAR, DON'T LET IT FREAK YOU OUT – AFTER ALL, IF YOU ARE DESIGNED TO PASS A BABY HEAD BETWIXT YOUR LEGS, I THINK YOU CAN MANAGE MY TROUSER TERMINATOR TRYING TO TICKLE YOUR TONSILS

Holy Shit. That thing is unnaturally huge. I can only imagine my amazement if/when I ever see it in person...
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

ibanezdestroyer wrote:usually its the rocker that gotta force that skank ho to let him trojan up
Nah, Ibanez...I insist on it...esp if I get to use those custom made ManOWar Condoms on one Eric Adams...count me in. ;)
ERIC ADAMS
Loincloth Louie

Post by ERIC ADAMS »

MissChelle857 wrote:I insist on it...esp if I get to use those custom made ManOWar Condoms on one Eric Adams...count me in. ;)
THE AMOUNT OF LATEX IN AN AVERAGE CARGO CONTAINER THAT HOUSES ONE DOZEN CUSTOM CRAFTED MANOWAR BATTLE HELMETS FOR YOURS TRULY IS ENOUGH TO COVER THE ENTIRETY OF THE LZ 129 HINDENBURG, THE INFAMOUS GERMAN DIRIGIBLE WHICH MET ITS FIERY FATE BACK IN 1937

FURTHERMORE
IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT DURING YOUR AVERAGE HOT AND SWEATY COITAL INTERLUDE WITH ME, MANY A BROAD HAS SOUNDED SIMILAR TO AMERICAN RADIO REPORTER HERBERT MORRISON - BEST KNOWN FOR HIS EMOTIONAL EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT OF SAID AIRSHIP DISASTER
IN OTHER WORDS
WHEN I BEGIN LAYING PIPE, MY FUCKEES HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO UTTER EXPRESSIONS SUCH AS
'OH, THE HUMANITY!'
AND
'AH! IT'S… IT… IT'S A… AH! I CAN'T TALK, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN'
AND
'HONEST – I'M JUST LAYING HERE, A MASS OF SMOKING WRECKAGE'

ImageImageImage
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

Hahahahahahahahaha, awesome. I'm sure that you are accurate with your accounts of expletives being shouted from a girl's mouth when you are fucking them. And, I can say that I will most likely have my own share of colorful terminologies when I come in close contact with the likes of you.... ;)