Chris Daughtry

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Chris Daughtry

Post by taste_the_rainbow »

:D
Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
patba81
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Re: Chris Daughtry

Post by patba81 »

He don't cheat on his wife dream on girls! He is faithful & I have seen fans be inapproriate with him & he put them back in their place real fast. The guy loves his wife period.

He brings his kids on tour with him too!
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
patba81

Post by patba81 »

Yes she is & she wants her 15 min. of fame. You got it a crazy fan girl making up a story it is what it is! That is an American Idol meet and Greet so if someone meets him you assume he is banging them please give me a break.

Its sad because he is a real nice guy and doesn't deserve people lying about him.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

patba81 wrote:He don't cheat on his wife dream on girls! He is faithful & I have seen fans be inapproriate with him & he put them back in their place real fast. The guy loves his wife period.

He brings his kids on tour with him too!
Good for him.

She might want to cut back on her daily Pork Rinds and Yoo Hoo consumption if she wants it to stay that way.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
patba81

Post by patba81 »

If you ever met him you would know what a nice, genuine good guy that he is and he goes out of his way to meet his fans and he usually never turns down a fan for a picture or autograph. Just because someone has a picture with someone famous doesn't mean they had sex with them. He just isn't the type to cheat on his wife & I am basing this from my observations at shows and the many times I have met him. Not all rock stars cheat their wives are some are good faithful guys and I feel he is one of them.

amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

patba81 wrote:If you ever met him you would know what a nice, genuine good guy that he is and he goes out of his way to meet his fans and he usually never turns down a fan for a picture or autograph.

Him being nice doesn't automatically mean that his dick doesn't work. Wife or not, I sincerely doubt he hasn't smashed at least one small-town jumpoff just to remind himself that he's a big deal now.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
patba81

Post by patba81 »

I have seen him get real uncomfortable when chicks do hit on him & he nicely rebuffs all their advances. There was a crazy chick at a show that actually tried to take his wedding band off his fingerwell he got mad & put her in her place. He isn't the type to cheat. His actions show it.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

patba81 wrote:I have seen him get real uncomfortable when chicks do hit on him & he nicely rebuffs all their advances. There was a crazy chick at a show that actually tried to take his wedding band off his fingerwell he got mad & put her in her place. He isn't the type to cheat. His actions show it.
LOL

Maybe he thought those bitches were ugly?

It was in really bad taste to try taking off his wedding band though. Crazy skank.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
patba81

Post by patba81 »

They were young in their 20's cute not dogs at all! All the same he turned them down in a nice way. They were not fat or old or homely. He was just not interested. I am sure he gets hit on by all sorts of chicks. This is just what I witnessed in Chicago and Mass. The lady who tried to rip the finger off his hand was a middle aged Cougar but she pissed him off. He was upset by what she did anyway thats all I know in regards to him you chicks will make up your own minds.

His band is great in concert so if you ever get to see them they put on a good show. Definitely get your $$$ worth & they are one of the few bands who don't gouge their fans.
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

patba81 wrote:The lady who tried to rip the finger off his hand was a middle aged Cougar but she pissed him off. He was upset by what she did anyway thats all I know in regards to him you chicks will make up your own minds.
My "mind is made up" that you fabricated that story.
patba81

Post by patba81 »

The show was Foxboro Mass. 8-4-09. He also tweeted about it & so did his wife. If you were there you would have seen it.
patba81

Post by patba81 »

[quote="patba81"]The show was Foxboro Mass. 8-4-09. If you want confirmation then the next time Daughtry tours do VIP and ask him if anyone has ever tried to take his ring off his finger see what he says. See his reaction and get back to me! That was the only time I saw it happen but heard it happened in Chicago too. He did post an angry tweet about fans doing that & clawing at his hand.