Was Zakk Wylde hot?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Was Zakk Wylde hot?

Post by RichHolt »

Before the biker days? I sent a vid of 80s Ozzy to a load of girls my age on facebook to freak them out (they all complain and go apeshit when I post/send metal videos - they know I do it in humour but still freak out) but 3 different (and hot) girls in my school, none of whom have even heard of Ozzy (even The Osbournes was before their time, in terms of the reality TV they watch!), have gotten back saying "The blonde guy with the guitar is pure fitt!" (fit/fitt being Brit slang for hot/wanna-fuck-them).

I mean, a long haired guy with fucking bell bottoms, and they find him hot! BELL BOTTOMS! The reason I query this is because I am never sure if they're joking or not. Maybe he's so ugly they're being sarcastic, or maybe he really did turn 'em on. Women of the Ho board, 'tis up to you to decide if he was hot or not!

If so, I shall be working out more, learning to shred, buying a pair of bell bottoms and dying my hair blonde!
fastermetallicat
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Was Zakk Wylde hot?

Post by fastermetallicat »

I think so. Definitely not anymore, but back in the 80s he was cute.
glacierblue
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by glacierblue »

RichHoltGuitar wrote:If so, I shall be working out more, learning to shred, buying a pair of bell bottoms and dying my hair blonde!
Hell yeah he was hot. Go for it.
RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Post by RichHolt »

glacierblue wrote:
RichHoltGuitar wrote:If so, I shall be working out more, learning to shred, buying a pair of bell bottoms and dying my hair blonde!
Hell yeah he was hot. Go for it.
Right... my excercise routine is extreme enough, time for the bell-bottoms and long blonde hair. 5 girls/women all saying he's hot is enough to convert me. I should be in luck, I've already had my cheekbones, jaw shape, eyes and straight white teeth pointed out as a good thing by a few girls.
GhodesGroupie
Music Fan

Post by GhodesGroupie »

Totally HOT! I'd even do him with the Capt. Caveman look (which started around 2001-ish after filming the movie Rock Star).

MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

RichHoltGuitar wrote: If so, I shall be working out more, learning to shred, buying a pair of bell bottoms and dying my hair blonde!
You really don't get it, and you never will. You're an asshat.

Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
Rich-Bich
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Rich-Bich »

RichHoltGuitar wrote:Before the biker days? I sent a vid of 80s Ozzy to a load of girls my age on facebook to freak them out (they all complain and go apeshit when I post/send metal videos - they know I do it in humour but still freak out) but 3 different (and hot) girls in my school, none of whom have even heard of Ozzy (even The Osbournes was before their time, in terms of the reality TV they watch!), have gotten back saying "The blonde guy with the guitar is pure fitt!" (fit/fitt being Brit slang for hot/wanna-fuck-them).

I mean, a long haired guy with fucking bell bottoms, and they find him hot! BELL BOTTOMS! The reason I query this is because I am never sure if they're joking or not. Maybe he's so ugly they're being sarcastic, or maybe he really did turn 'em on. Women of the Ho board, 'tis up to you to decide if he was hot or not!

If so, I shall be working out more, learning to shred, buying a pair of bell bottoms and dying my hair blonde!
All of this minus the bell bottoms.
Yes, he WAS hot. Now, he's not. Especially when he was on that metal show talking about not showering/ brushing his teeth for months!
HMJ wrote: "We don't judge, we sludge"
toofastforlove69
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by toofastforlove69 »

He used to be hot when he was younger. I don't even think he's ugly now but the lack of personal hygiene is a big turn off.
GhodesGroupie
Music Fan

Post by GhodesGroupie »

Rich-Bich wrote:
RichHoltGuitar wrote:Before the biker days? I sent a vid of 80s Ozzy to a load of girls my age on facebook to freak them out (they all complain and go apeshit when I post/send metal videos - they know I do it in humour but still freak out) but 3 different (and hot) girls in my school, none of whom have even heard of Ozzy (even The Osbournes was before their time, in terms of the reality TV they watch!), have gotten back saying "The blonde guy with the guitar is pure fitt!" (fit/fitt being Brit slang for hot/wanna-fuck-them).

All of this minus the bell bottoms.
Yes, he WAS hot. Now, he's not. Especially when he was on that metal show talking about not showering/ brushing his teeth for months!
This only happened because of a dare/contest between he and the guys that were on tour with him at the time to see who could go the longest without showering, etc. He said he went 77 days. He never mentioned if he won or not. Just because it was mentioned he did it once, doesn't mean he does it all the time or continues to do it. Still gross the he and others even did it one time though. I'm still a fan and still think he's doable :)
jadynrocks
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by jadynrocks »

I personally think he is hotter with the caveman look. Never dug his eighties look.
Kat13
Opening for Slaughter

Post by Kat13 »

He was hot back when he still knew how to shower. He seems to have forgotten how to do that.
martyparty
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by martyparty »

I think RichHolt is closet gay for hairy 70's rocker cock bulging under a pair of tight bellbottoms.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

YES. I always thought he was super hot and I kept thinking that until pretty recently. I didn't even mind the dirty biker bearded look. It's just that now he's so fucking FAT. Very hot guy though, really hot.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
GhodesGroupie
Music Fan

Post by GhodesGroupie »

saracapri wrote:YES. I always thought he was super hot and I kept thinking that until pretty recently. I didn't even mind the dirty biker bearded look. It's just that now he's so fucking FAT. Very hot guy though, really hot.
That came from all of the drinking. He seems to be losing some of it now that he's not drinking anymore......but yeah, he's still HOT :twisted:
HollywoodBomb
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by HollywoodBomb »

GhodesGroupie wrote:Totally HOT! I'd even do him with the Capt. Caveman look (which started around 2001-ish after filming the movie Rock Star).

I give this picture 5 Paul Stanley's heads!
woblinweebles wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:32 pmI was laid up for about 6 weeks after my appendix burst around the time Detonator came out.