Synyster Gates Married

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Synyster Gates Married

Post by dustbunny »

So, seems that Syn married girlfriend Michelle Dibenedetti in May.
She already has "public figure" posted as her FB description.
In most of her YouTube photos she's sitting on Syn (or another guy's) lap, usually the latter. In the rest of the photos she's got a drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Classy.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
fastermetallicat
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Synyster Gates Married

Post by fastermetallicat »

Damn. What a shame. I don't understand why rockers marry this young though. Do you have a link to any of her pics?
fastermetallicat

According to her Facebook:

"In Hunington Beach,California along with sister Valary. Michelle is dating Synyster Gates.They've known each other since the eigh th. grade and got together due to two drunken hookups . "

Doesn't this make it sound like both she and her sister were dating Syn? lol.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

fastermetallicat wrote:According to her Facebook:

"In Hunington Beach,California along with sister Valary. Michelle is dating Synyster Gates.They've known each other since the eigh th. grade and got together due to two drunken hookups . "

Doesn't this make it sound like both she and her sister were dating Syn? lol.
Her twin sister Valary is married to M. Shadows. I actually think her sister is prettier, although she cannot act, as evident by her horrific "Wal-Mart" commercial. At least she works though.
On You Tube check out I Hate Michelle Dibenedetto posted by seetherfan29 and Synyster Gates and His Girlfriend Michelle by minako 42.
Wonder what Michelle thinks about him pissing on Roxana Shirazi? Maybe she doesn't care since she only seems interested in promoting herself by using him.
Rich-Bich
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Rich-Bich »

Is this the guy from Daisy of Love?
HMJ wrote: "We don't judge, we sludge"
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Rich-Bich wrote:Is this the guy from Daisy of Love?
No, I don't think so...I think you're referring to the musician with the black hair that was voted off, right? Can't remember his name off-hand but that guy is shorter than Synyster...saw the latter up close and he's got to be at least 5'10.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Got it!!! Guy from Daisy of Love is Derek Tribbett, has the tats on his knuckles like Synyster.
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Post by taste_the_rainbow »

:D
Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

taste_the_rainbow wrote:I have no idea who either of these people are, but after googling I found out that there's an "AX7 Girlfriend Fansite" (written in 2007, not sure how accurate it still is) as well as a pathetic urban dictionary entry apparently written by Valary herself.
Thanks for the info...apparently self-promotion runs in the family, LOL!
I saw one of them standing at the edge of the stage at the A7X show the other night, think it was Valary. Pretty but not remarkable and she was dressed really frumpy. Maybe A7X guys are tighter than Trent Reznor in terms of spending money on their women, LOL....Very few of these guys are faithful to their wives so I don't know who these bitches think they're fooling....just like Perla Ferrer when she bragged on VH1 about having more bling than Jay-Z....now there getting a divorce, just wait... A7X are going on tour in Europe for several months with Stone Sour...you know what happens next.
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Post by taste_the_rainbow »

:D
Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Funkychik02
Resident Gamecrush Playdate

Post by Funkychik02 »

Dustbunny, you sound really jealous.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u83vn1DooY
Donnie Vie wrote:
I only read magazines you buy in the store that come on shiny paper.
fastermetallicat

taste_the_rainbow wrote:After searching some more I see that there's a LOT of AX7 Girlfriend Fansites.... Um, why??? It's like a bizarre form of opposite-jealousy combined with fanfiction/fantasy. Don't get it. Some of the stuff these fangirlswrite is hilarious - "Rules: Don't talk bad about the girls! They're not sluts or whores, they're really nice!" :roll:

Oh and this one... "This site is for the girlfriends of My Chemical Romance and Avenged Sevenfold. It was made because I just wanted too show some love for the girls and everything they do." Everything they do? What do they do other than have sex with them and keep them happy? And why does this band have gf fansites? I have never seen this for other bands.
I never understood that either. Honestly, its creepy as hell. I've seen it for Metallica wives/girlfriends and Def Leppard ones as well. There are a ton of youtube video's up of the A7X guys and their girls. I don't understand the appeal of those fansites and why they even exist.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

taste_the_rainbow wrote:After searching some more I see that there's a LOT of AX7 Girlfriend Fansites.... Um, why??? It's like a bizarre form of opposite-jealousy combined with fanfiction/fantasy. Don't get it. Some ofp the stuff these fangirlswrite is hilarious - "Ruules: Don't talk bad about the girls! They're not sluts or whores, they're really nice!" :roll:

Oh and this one... "This site is for the girlfriends of My Chemical Romance and Avenged Sevenfold. It was made because I just wanted too show some love for the girls and everything they do." Everything they do? What do they do other than have sex with them and keep them happy? And why does this band have gf fansites? I have never seen this for other bands.
Agreed...LOL "everything they do" as if they're working on their medical degrees and volunteering at the local homeless shelter.
funkychick2: this is a metal gossip board, dishing dirt and insulting people is what we do. Go back to stuffing your face while listening to your Fantasia Barrino cds, puerca.
dammit
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dammit »

taste_the_rainbow wrote:After searching some more I see that there's a LOT of AX7 Girlfriend Fansites.... Um, why??? It's like a bizarre form of opposite-jealousy combined with fanfiction/fantasy. Don't get it. Some of the stuff these fangirlswrite is hilarious - "Rules: Don't talk bad about the girls! They're not sluts or whores, they're really nice!" :roll:

My thoughts EXACTLY. It's weird. There are facebook fanpages too O_o
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

I know nothing about these chicks, but the "g/f fan pages" sound like those g/fs made up some fake identities to create fan pages for themselves. Really, really lame.

If real people actually created those pages, even more lame.
:lol:
boytoy
Picking a Band Name

Post by boytoy »

wondering what's happening with The Rev's wife now that he's dead???
Will she get his money??????

Whoever made that website seriously has no life.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Lydia wrote:I know nothing about these chicks, but the "g/f fan pages" sound like those g/fs made up some fake identities to create fan pages for themselves. Really, really lame.

Good point...the girls probably created the fan pages because how would the "fans" have access to personal pics of the girls w/ the Avenged Sevenfold guys? A lot of the pics are holiday and family pics taken at bars and parties. Nobody would know these girls even existed because most rock wives don't set up fan pages advertising the fact that they're with a rock star, but as someone upthread mentioned, Valary wrote her own urban dictionary entry about herself describing herself as "very beautiful" and warning other women to stay away from her man O_o
Last edited by dustbunny on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

fastermetallicat wrote:Damn. What a shame. I don't understand why rockers marry this young though.
The guy is almost 30 years old. And most of them shave a few years off from the get go, so he could be 30-33 ... that's not exactly a toddler.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Landshark2000 wrote:
fastermetallicat wrote:Damn. What a shame. I don't understand why rockers marry this young though.
The guy is almost 30 years old. And most of them shave a few years off from the get go, so he could be 30-33 ... that's not exactly a toddler.
Perhaps she was talking mental age.
fastermetallicat

SanityClause wrote:
Landshark2000 wrote:
Perhaps she was talking mental age.
He's 29, and to me thats young to be married when you're a rock star. Stable marriages in the rock world are pretty rare, especially when you're young. They never seem to last.
synsbitch
Syn's Wife's Bitch

Post by synsbitch »

i ask myself everyday why is he with her? cant he see she's only init for the fame and the money? ive noticed that they only started dating when he made it big where as her sister has been with her boyfriend years! seems a little weird to me. She's not even pretty she's one of the ugliest people ive ever seen in my life she has no personality she's just a gold digging whore who can't keep her legs shut. she's cheated on him soo many times but still he took her back. why? she can't be any good for him infact i think she's bringing him down without him realizing it. they say love is blind and it must be true if he can be with something like that. she thinks she something special when infact shes a noboody she didnt do a damn thing to help him get where he is now. oh wow so she put a clothing line up (which didnt really get far) and i wonder why she did? MONEY thats why i can see right through her she's false, a two timer, gold digger, man eater, fame hogger i could go on. but now hes married her and why? now shes defferently going to get her hands on his money, and whatnot. and i know im not the only one who thinks so there are millions of people around the world who think so but are too scared to say so. or some say they hate her then in actuall fact they are brown faced. i say if you dont like the bitch then fine but dont be two faced about it i love bitching about her and im glad too see there are people out there who feel the same as me and that they dont tiptoe around being false withone another. i only wish he would open his eyes and understand where we are coming from but i guess its a little late for that as shes got her claws into him and his money i mean why marry someone after nearly 5 months of their best friend dying? because she doesnt care thats why!!! but now i think about it all her and her sister and alike in many ways! they both think they are goods gift, they both love attention from men and they both are false but people cant see that and want to know what people can see in them (or the lack of) i just hope the guys open their eyes soon and realize that sooner rather than later! :twisted: :twisted: :? :evil: :x :?:
synsbitch
Syn's Wife's Bitch

Post by synsbitch »

boytoy wrote:wondering what's happening with The Rev's wife now that he's dead???
Will she get his money??????

Whoever made that website seriously has no life.

she is dating someone else now :/ there are loads of pics of them together didnt take her long ay???
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

synsbitch wrote:i ask myself everyday why is he with her? cant he see she's only init for the fame and the money? ive noticed that they only started dating when he made it big where as her sister has been with her boyfriend years! seems a little weird to me. She's not even pretty she's one of the ugliest people ive ever seen in my life she has no personality she's just a gold digging whore who can't keep her legs shut. she's cheated on him soo many times but still he took her back. why? she can't be any good for him infact i think she's bringing him down without him realizing it. they say love is blind and it must be true if he can be with something like that. she thinks she something special when infact shes a noboody she didnt do a damn thing to help him get where he is now. oh wow so she put a clothing line up (which didnt really get far) and i wonder why she did? MONEY thats why i can see right through her she's false, a two timer, gold digger, man eater, fame hogger i could go on. but now hes married her and why? now shes defferently going to get her hands on his money, and whatnot. and i know im not the only one who thinks so there are millions of people around the world who think so but are too scared to say so. or some say they hate her then in actuall fact they are brown faced. i say if you dont like the bitch then fine but dont be two faced about it i love bitching about her and im glad too see there are people out there who feel the same as me and that they dont tiptoe around being false withone another. i only wish he would open his eyes and understand where we are coming from but i guess its a little late for that as shes got her claws into him and his money i mean why marry someone after nearly 5 months of their best friend dying? because she doesnt care thats why!!! but now i think about it all her and her sister and alike in many ways! they both think they are goods gift, they both love attention from men and they both are false but people cant see that and want to know what people can see in them (or the lack of) i just hope the guys open their eyes soon and realize that sooner rather than later! :twisted: :twisted: :? :evil: :x :?:
Agreed. The only difference between Michelle and Roxana Shirazi is that Michelle got Syn to put a ring on it, LOL.
It's so predictable that it can be reduced to a formula. Syn and M. Shadows married the "girls next door" thinking they could trust them not to take their money because they knew them before they made it really big...just like Jon Davis and Corey Taylor and just about every other rock star out there...right now they're in the honeymoon stage thinking everything is fine but the claws will come out as soon as pigface and her sister pop out a kid and their husbands start fooling around with other women...all rock stars do, why do these hookers think they're any different?
Funkychik02

Post by Funkychik02 »

WOW, this thread is getting NUTS. you guys sound like those NIN stalkers. have you even met these girls?!
Donnie Vie wrote:
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Funkychik02 wrote:WOW, this thread is getting NUTS. you guys sound like those NIN stalkers. have you even met these girls?!
it's the Ho board on Metal Sludge...dont neuter it

now get in my fuckin bed, ur so hot
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
synsbitch
Syn's Wife's Bitch

Post by synsbitch »

dustbunny wrote:
synsbitch wrote:i ask myself everyday why is he with her? cant he see she's only init for the fame and the money? ive noticed that they only started dating when he made it big where as her sister has been with her boyfriend years! seems a little weird to me. She's not even pretty she's one of the ugliest people ive ever seen in my life she has no personality she's just a gold digging whore who can't keep her legs shut. she's cheated on him soo many times but still he took her back. why? she can't be any good for him infact i think she's bringing him down without him realizing it. they say love is blind and it must be true if he can be with something like that. she thinks she something special when infact shes a noboody she didnt do a damn thing to help him get where he is now. oh wow so she put a clothing line up (which didnt really get far) and i wonder why she did? MONEY thats why i can see right through her she's false, a two timer, gold digger, man eater, fame hogger i could go on. but now hes married her and why? now shes defferently going to get her hands on his money, and whatnot. and i know im not the only one who thinks so there are millions of people around the world who think so but are too scared to say so. or some say they hate her then in actuall fact they are brown faced. i say if you dont like the bitch then fine but dont be two faced about it i love bitching about her and im glad too see there are people out there who feel the same as me and that they dont tiptoe around being false withone another. i only wish he would open his eyes and understand where we are coming from but i guess its a little late for that as shes got her claws into him and his money i mean why marry someone after nearly 5 months of their best friend dying? because she doesnt care thats why!!! but now i think about it all her and her sister and alike in many ways! they both think they are goods gift, they both love attention from men and they both are false but people cant see that and want to know what people can see in them (or the lack of) i just hope the guys open their eyes soon and realize that sooner rather than later! :twisted: :twisted: :? :evil: :x :?:
Agreed. The only difference between Michelle and Roxana Shirazi is that Michelle got Syn to put a ring on it, LOL.
It's so predictable that it can be reduced to a formula. Syn and M. Shadows married the "girls next door" thinking they could trust them not to take their money because they knew them before they made it really big...just like Jon Davis and Corey Taylor and just about every other rock star out there...right now they're in the honeymoon stage thinking everything is fine but the claws will come out as soon as pigface and her sister pop out a kid and their husbands start fooling around with other women...all rock stars do, why do these hookers think they're any different?

ive read that syn has to keep his job because she is a spoilt brat! says something else bout her too and i agree soo much with everyword you have said about her and val i mean i use to think val was ok but i have seen a new side to her now she married m shads :/ makes me sick and i just wanna bang syns and shads head together to make them see wtf they are doing!
synsbitch
Syn's Wife's Bitch

Post by synsbitch »

Lydia wrote:I know nothing about these chicks, but the "g/f fan pages" sound like those g/fs made up some fake identities to create fan pages for themselves. Really, really lame.

its because they are amazing and every fucker needs to know!!! sorry they piss me off so much, it wont surprise me if it was them who made the site up after all they are a bunch of vain bitches after all
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

synsbitch wrote:

its because they are amazing and every fucker needs to know!!! sorry they piss me off so much, it wont surprise me if it was them who made the site up after all they are a bunch of vain bitches after all
Of course they created those pages because they all have the same sappy songs by Avril Lavigne and Justin Timberlake playing in the background...and who else would have access to pics of the A7X guys hanging out? It's not exactly the kind of thing you'd find in OK magazine or something.

I also hate how people are crediting Val with A7X's success because she stole money from her parents to finance the band when they had nothing. A7X got where they are because they're talented...not because some spoiled bitch stole money from mommy and daddy.
synsbitch
Syn's Wife's Bitch

Post by synsbitch »

dustbunny wrote:
synsbitch wrote:

Of course they created those pages because they all have the same sappy songs by Avril Lavigne and Justin Timberlake playing in the background...and who else would have access to pics of the A7X guys hanging out? It's not exactly the kind of thing you'd find in OK magazine or something.

I also hate how people are crediting Val with A7X's success because she stole money from her parents to finance the band when they had nothing. A7X got where they are because they're talented...not because some spoiled bitch stole money from mommy and daddy.

amen to that ii totally agree with you without a doubt
Funkychik02

Post by Funkychik02 »

Heenan Snuka wrote:
Funkychik02 wrote:WOW, this thread is getting NUTS. you guys sound like those NIN stalkers. have you even met these girls?!
it's the Ho board on Metal Sludge...dont neuter it
I'm all about some go ho times, but catty jealousy is just gross.
Heenan Snuka wrote:
now get in my fuckin bed, ur so hot
I'm saving myself for marriage... like Jessica Simpson!
Donnie Vie wrote: