Married to Rock

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Re: Married to Rock

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

This show is a total bust. (no pun intended). Fake women trying to squeeze themselves into a their man's life. Lame and sad. The only one that had anything going for her was Duff's wife, but her insecurities and the fact that she can actually be friends with any of these creatures, shows me she didn't have as much going on as we thought.

Steve Steven face when josie presented her "doll" to him was priceless because you know he is thinking "Oh fuck, how much did THIS shit cost me?!?!
He's better off cutting his losses and keeping the doll and tossing Josie out on her freakish balloon tits
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

Aquanetsuperhold wrote:This show is a total bust. (no pun intended). Fake women trying to squeeze themselves into a their man's life. Lame and sad. The only one that had anything going for her was Duff's wife, but her insecurities and the fact that she can actually be friends with any of these creatures, shows me she didn't have as much going on as we thought.

Steve Steven face when josie presented her "doll" to him was priceless because you know he is thinking "Oh fuck, how much did THIS shit cost me?!?!
He's better off cutting his losses and keeping the doll and tossing Josie out on her freakish balloon tits
:lol:
When she received the doll in the mail, it had sand up in it! Who knows who did what to it!
cumshot wrote: im a guy with big brass balls
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

I also think that this show is a little ill advised, as well...I mean, are those girls really that close in real life? Steve and Josie just got married (again), and it seemed awkward to me how the rest of the girls were bridesmaids in Josie's wedding. I especially liked when Perry's wife Etty told Josie that trashy costume dresses weren't "appropriate" for a wedding...and how Josie really cried about it. It was almost like she was really expecting Etty not to say that.
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

What I thought was funny is when Steve told Perry his wife hurt Josie's feelings and would he say something to her about it.
MissChelle857 wrote:I also think that this show is a little ill advised, as well...I mean, are those girls really that close in real life? Steve and Josie just got married (again), and it seemed awkward to me how the rest of the girls were bridesmaids in Josie's wedding. I especially liked when Perry's wife Etty told Josie that trashy costume dresses weren't "appropriate" for a wedding...and how Josie really cried about it. It was almost like she was really expecting Etty not to say that.
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

Vlad, I agree...I think it was Josie being catty, cos she knew that Etty was right. And then when Etty came to her to be big and humble enough to explain herself and apologise about the "negative comment" she made, Josie tried brushing it off as though she never ran to Steve and made a big deal about it. That to me is catty, nasty bullshit. Etty's a classy, well spoken woman from what I've seen. She was stating the obvious, and somehow Josie didn't think so.

I also thought it was pretty classless of Josie to stand around in a liquor store in California making out with Steve in front of people. The camera panned to the store patrons, and there was a girl who appeared to be so embarassed to be forced to watch this that she turned away and started laughing.
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

I agree 100%! What I thought was really funny is how many men do you know would go to another man and say talk to your wife she said something that upset my wife. Men I know do not get involved and pretty much you are on your own.

OMG!! The liquor store.... I do not like to judge people because who am I? But that was trashy.... I think they are both old enough for PDA. I wonder if the girl was laughing at the way they looked?

I am anxious for next show to see if AJ gets whats she wants or turned down. I think she is beautiful and if he keeps leading her on then she needs to dump his ass....
MissChelle857 wrote:Vlad, I agree...I think it was Josie being catty, cos she knew that Etty was right. And then when Etty came to her to be big and humble enough to explain herself and apologise about the "negative comment" she made, Josie tried brushing it off as though she never ran to Steve and made a big deal about it. That to me is catty, nasty bullshit. Etty's a classy, well spoken woman from what I've seen. She was stating the obvious, and somehow Josie didn't think so.

I also thought it was pretty classless of Josie to stand around in a liquor store in California making out with Steve in front of people. The camera panned to the store patrons, and there was a girl who appeared to be so embarassed to be forced to watch this that she turned away and started laughing.
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Maybe it's just me, but I think Billy Duffy is a total douchemonkey.
Fuck sigs.
deadvelvetrose
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by deadvelvetrose »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I think Billy Duffy is a total douchemonkey.
Probably just you
RanchGirl82
Wannabe Rocker

Post by RanchGirl82 »

Are y'all serious right now.. Etty is a "well-spoken woman"? She comes across like a ten year old girl rehearsing for a school play. Very fake if you ask me. Even just her over -pronunciation of every single little sentence and the way in which they both 'kissed and made-up' after her pathetic display of jealousy was so rehearsed.

Staged !... as fuck.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I think Billy Duffy is a total douchemonkey.
It's not just you
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Blackie Onassis wrote:
It's not just you
Agreed- my wife thinks he is not all that. But his GF that is trying to be the wife is a nutbag herself. She really needs to get her sh*t together- can't even run a household.
Madame Librarian
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Madame Librarian »

How could anyone watch this show? These bitches are retarded, and so are their husbands. It's all obviously scripted, there is nothing real about it. I have no envy for these dumb broads living shallow, nothing lives. Kill em all.
Heaven help us if the library caught on fire!
Rosin Dubh
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Rosin Dubh »

Etty scares me. I think I'll put up a cardboard cut out next to my front door next year at Halloween to terrify the local children. What planet is she from?!?
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
luscious jackson
Taking Music Lessons

Post by luscious jackson »

Josie looks like an outer space balloon
once i was walking down the street, and i saw a man with wooden legs and real feet
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

DimeBagRIP wrote:
Blackie Onassis wrote:
It's not just you
Agreed- my wife thinks he is not all that. But his GF that is trying to be the wife is a nutbag herself. She really needs to get her sh*t together- can't even run a household.
I want to believe that she knew the proposal was a really, really, really bad idea and it was something the producers staged, but I'm not so sure.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

I watched half n' hour of this show....

It is entertaining if your IQ is around the same number as room temperature.

Perry Farrell is a fucking sell out, he's been out of ideas for a long time now.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
skidika
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by skidika »

I kinda like watching this on a Sunday night... it's not the best show there is but it certainly ain't the worst :lol:
мотљи кру
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

It's a guilty pleasure. Nothing special. Kind of low rent level stuff. But people like trash.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Thank god. Otherwise we groupies would be extinct.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

skidika wrote:it's not the best show there is but it certainly ain't the worst
There you go! Keep shootin for the stars!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
skidika
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by skidika »

exitflagger wrote: There you go! Keep shootin for the stars!
:lol: :lol:
мотљи кру
Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

MissChelle857 wrote:
I know, right? I mean, Josie is usually the very picture of class. S
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
braddawson90212
Spoon Fed By Al Snug

Post by braddawson90212 »

this is how she looked back in the day with Jizzy Pearl...

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_39765/josie-pearl/photo

Steve Stevens played on Jizzy's solo album... thats how they met...
Rich-Bich
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Rich-Bich »

luscious jackson wrote:Josie looks like an outer space balloon
braddawson90212 wrote:this is how she looked back in the day with Jizzy Pearl...

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_39765/josie-pearl/photo

Steve Stevens played on Jizzy's solo album... thats how they met...
She looks completely different; like a blow-up doll.
HMJ wrote: "We don't judge, we sludge"
rattfan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by rattfan »

grishnak boss wrote:I watched half n' hour of this show....

It is entertaining if your IQ is around the same number as room temperature.

Perry Farrell is a fucking sell out, he's been out of ideas for a long time now.

My room temp is 196, then. :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

rattfan wrote:My room temp is 196, then. :lol:
Your room temperature could freeze gasoline.
ImageImage
rattfan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by rattfan »

exitflagger wrote:
If you had half a brain, then you would know that 196 degrees would not freeze gasoline. Look! even I am not that stupid.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

rattfan wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
If you had half a brain, then you would know that 196 degrees would not freeze gasoline. Look! even I am not that stupid.
This exchange just dissolved half my brain.
ImageImage