Rock Groupie and Groupie Central Boards

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Rock Groupie and Groupie Central Boards

Post by RichardL »

I really miss the Rock Groupie and Groupie Central messageboards too. Why haven't they been updated in a while? They had plenty of stories. If anyone happens to know who runs these boards, send them any stories you have and ask them to update. Thanks.
Room7609
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Rock Groupie and Groupie Central Boards

Post by Room7609 »

Groupie Central was fantastic...
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

People stopped posting at Groupie Central when the person who runs it started displaying IP addresses.

RockGroupieCom sucks for the following reasons:
- chick who runs it has moved on to other interests
- she originally claimed she was going to create a website to back it up, but then didn't
- she censors content, and a lot of posts don't make it through
- she is way too slow to update
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Are there any other boards to rival those? Maybe someone can make another uncensored one and post a link to it.
I might even do that sometime.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Everyone says they're going to start the new and improved Groupie Central and it always fall flat on it's face because the days of putting that shit out on Front St. are long gone. It was novel 10 yrs ago to anonymously talk about fucking rockstars - now it's too easy for someone to figure out who is spilling the beans and real groupies like being invited back.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

If you keep stuff entirely to yourself and only post it on groupie boards, you will not get "busted". Chicks who get busted are the ones who brag their stories to all their online "friends".

For example, I know that "blisterblue" is the alias of a groupie named Sarah because Sarah choses to blabber about her personal business with a bunch of other people on the internet. One of Sarah's "friends" has told Sarah's stories to a shitload of other people, so people have made the connection.

The other factor is that groupies want a truly anonymous place to shoot the shit. Most groupie boards fail because they have mandatory registration which discourages many from signing up.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

The chicks who get busted blabbing are the chicks who get familiar with the other women on those kinds of boards and start letting them into their personal lives via Facebook or even real life encounters. THAT'S how the dudes find out who has been talking shit. If there is one absolute truth about messageboards, it's that your worst enemies used to be your best friends.

The only "successful" groupie boards left are private/Membership By Approval where only approved members can read it, not any Tom, Dick, and Sara who can use google.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.