Happy Holidaze

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Happy Holidaze

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Hope all of you have a good one!
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Re: Happy Holidaze

Post by MissChelle857 »

You too!

I'm also planning for New Years Eve aswespeak.

What's everyone's plans????
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

My plans are as follows: get the inlaws in, feed them, give them their gifts, hide in our bar after having a panic attack and drink on the sly, borrow some xanax from one of the cousins, repeat to husband multiple times that it is impolite to wish his Aunt would choke on her food out loud, kick the inlaws out hopefully within less than 3 hours, drink some more, vomit, go to sleep, wake up and demolish every single Xmas decoration in the house it took me 2 months to put up in one day....drink heavily until New Years Day.

I despise the holiday season.

But to everyone who actually DOES like it...HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

Like most other holidays, my plans are simple: work. I can't afford to fly out to LA or Miami to be with family, so we will open presents with the kids, then I'll go in and make my time and a half holiday pay. I was, actually, off, but I told a co-worker that I would work in his place, since he has kids.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"