Getting Backstage at Bon Jovi - Any Advice?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

withtheband
Wannabe Rocker

Getting Backstage at Bon Jovi - Any Advice?

Post by withtheband »

Any ho's here get backstage for Bon Jovi this tour season yet?

Is it easy? hard? Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated...

Would love to meet JBJ or Sambora.

Do girls get picked out of the audience to come to the front row during the show or go backstage? Do they pick certain "types"?

I'm sure JBJ hooks up.....anyone here have any juicy stories??

Please help a ho out! :)
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Re: Getting Backstage at Bon Jovi - Any Advice?

Post by MitziDupree »

Girlfriend, you've come to the right place!

And yes, you've hit the nail on the head. They pick girls out of the audience.

It's preferable if you're already seated in the first two or three rows of the venue, so be sure to either camp out for tickets or be willing to pay for the upgrade. You've got to be where they can see! This is your mantra.

Also, you need to wear your sluttiest clothes possible. I know JBJ comes off as a nice guy, but he's a dirty, dirty boy behind closed doors. He will want to pretend that you're crackwhore he picked up in a bad neighborhood (weird, I know, but who am I to pass judgement on someone else's kink?).

If you can achieve that look, hardcore, you will really stand out to his spotters. I know a girl who had a couple of teeth removed for a more authentic look, and she's been picked out of the audience TWICE. Seriously. Also, sometimes not bathing for a few days works, too. Bizarre, right? He's a "hair puller," and he gets a better grip if your hair's a little greasy. All part of the fantasy.

Know this up front: You are not going to fuck either JBJ or RS. However, if you follow my tips above, you might be allowed to suck their cocks. These guys are picky. Really picky. And they're important. They don't have a lot of time to waste on some dumb bimbo who's going to gag or pecker scrape with her teeth. You will be expected to audition your oral technique with someone close to JBJ or RS. It might be their head of security, or it might be the guy that spotted you in the crowd (as a bit of a reward). Don't be offended. This is just the way it works. If you can give this crew guy a mind-blowing blow job, you are, for sure, going to get to suck some rock cock.

Hope this helps, and good luck!
Kristi Vicious wrote:
Someone clone her now, so we have an army of Mitzis when she dies.
FreaKShoW
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreaKShoW »

:twisted:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:There's zero need for tit shots on here anyway. The best ones possible have already been posted and they still looked average to me.
Rich-Bich
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Rich-Bich »

MitziDupree wrote:Girlfriend, you've come to the right place!

It's preferable if you're already seated in the first two or three rows of the venue, so be sure to either camp out for tickets or be willing to pay for the upgrade. You've got to be where they can see! This is your mantra.

Also, you need to wear your sluttiest clothes possible. I know JBJ comes off as a nice guy, but he's a dirty, dirty boy behind closed doors. He will want to pretend that you're crackwhore he picked up in a bad neighborhood (weird, I know, but who am I to pass judgement on someone else's kink?).

If you can achieve that look, hardcore, you will really stand out to his spotters. I know a girl who had a couple of teeth removed for a more authentic look, and she's been picked out of the audience TWICE. Seriously. Also, sometimes not bathing for a few days works, too. Bizarre, right? He's a "hair puller," and he gets a better grip if your hair's a little greasy. All part of the fantasy.

Know this up front: You are not going to fuck either JBJ or RS. However, if you follow my tips above, you might be allowed to suck their cocks. These guys are picky. Really picky. And they're important. They don't have a lot of time to waste on some dumb bimbo who's going to gag or pecker scrape with her teeth. You will be expected to audition your oral technique with someone close to JBJ or RS. It might be their head of security, or it might be the guy that spotted you in the crowd (as a bit of a reward). Don't be offended. This is just the way it works. If you can give this crew guy a mind-blowing blow job, you are, for sure, going to get to suck some rock cock.

JBJ is picky yet he wants toothless greasy skanks that just blew the crew? Sure.
HMJ wrote: "We don't judge, we sludge"
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Rich-Bich wrote:

JBJ is picky yet he wants toothless greasy skanks that just blew the crew? Sure.
It's Sarcasm™

Look it up.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

You've got to be pulling my leg.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Swear to fucking god.

The aggregate IQ level on this board doesn't even approach Cheez Whiz.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

Ok so maybe my aggregate IQ is less than the caloric intake of Cheez Whiz after a hard night of high balls with low balls-but I'm still calling bullshit on this backstage tale. Really if Bon Jovi's kink was toothless crack whores, they would tour the mid-West more often.

BTW Cheez Whiz is 91 calories per 2 tablespoons and 7 grams of fat and 541 mg of sodium.
MitziDupree
Queen of the Ping Pong

Post by MitziDupree »

Thanks for proving you're not stupid.

Atta girl.
Kristi Vicious wrote:
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

MitziDupree wrote:Swear to fucking god.

The aggregate IQ level on this board doesn't even approach Cheez Whiz.
Seriously... guess girls here got even dumber while I was away.

The last time I was backstage @ Bon Jovi show was in the mid-90s... I haven't heard much since - JBJ does hook up as everybody knows but is super-careful about it & he has a few regulars that he's been seeing forever. I'm sure he updates the roster time to time though... girls do get old & guys like JBJ can still fuck teenage girls. My two cents: don't do any fangirl stuff, don't count on being picked out of the audience, try to connect w/ someone in their touring camp, ask around your roadie friends.
patba81
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by patba81 »

To get good seats in the front you have to get lucky & get Pit seats through their Fanclub or buy one of their insanely priced packages for $1500 per person. Good Luck!
Hell'sHungryChild
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hell'sHungryChild »

Grow a penis...
All Heil hell
tweet75
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by tweet75 »

25 $100 bills will get you backstage
rattfan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by rattfan »

I know I should not admit this, but I have not had a bath for a few days, and i dress like a slut, it's how I normally dress all de time. I don't have to pretend I am a crack whore I just act like that normally, just comes natural to me, ya know. I need to meet this JBJ guy, if this is all true and shit.
Barb
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Barb »

Hell'sHungryChild wrote:Grow a penis...
Best response, and probably the correct one. 8)