have you ever been picked out an audience to go backstage?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TheScootinator
Music Fan

Re: have you ever been picked out an audience to go backstag

Post by TheScootinator »

Heenan Snuka wrote:
TheScootinator wrote:In the late 80's, early 90's, if we WEREN'T picked out of the crowd to go backstage and hang out, it was a rare occurrence, and the concert wasn't complete lol. That was in a venue of about 7,500 seats. Never once had sex with them, either. Drank, hit the local bars, hung out on the buses and stuff though. Some pretty cool memories for a small town girl.

did u grow up w/ StEvil or know him when u were young?

once he made it in LA, did u regret not fucking him while u had the chance?
I don't know who that is. I grew up in a smallish city in Minnesota, going to the clubs and concerts in Mpls/St. Paul was a big deal back then lol
Preferring the company of dogs to most humans since 1969.
belladonna
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by belladonna »

TheScootinator wrote:
Heenan Snuka wrote:
TheScootinator wrote:In the late 80's, early 90's, if we WEREN'T picked out of the crowd to go backstage and hang out, it was a rare occurrence, and the concert wasn't complete lol. That was in a venue of about 7,500 seats. Never once had sex with them, either. Drank, hit the local bars, hung out on the buses and stuff though. Some pretty cool memories for a small town girl.

did u grow up w/ StEvil or know him when u were young?

once he made it in LA, did u regret not fucking him while u had the chance?
I don't know who that is. I grew up in a smallish city in Minnesota, going to the clubs and concerts in Mpls/St. Paul was a big deal back then lol

Oh my God you fucked Prince?

What was he like?
Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

Yes, Poison at Irvine Meadows. Early 90's I think.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
TheScootinator
Music Fan

Post by TheScootinator »

I don't know who that is. I grew up in a smallish city in Minnesota, going to the clubs and concerts in Mpls/St. Paul was a big deal back then lol[/quote]

Oh my God you fucked Prince?

What was he like?[/quote]

Never fucked Prince. I'm over 6 feet tall, and from what I understand he's intimidated as hell by tall women and had/has MAJOR little man syndrome.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

TheScootinator wrote:
I don't know who that is.

what?

not only did u grow up not too far from him, ur posting on his website!!!

St Evil! CEO! Stevie Rachelle!!
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Yeah. Rob Halford had me hand picked out of the audience. I don't want to talk about it.
Bruce Chickenson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bruce Chickenson »

Yes i have, Paul Stanley sent out a special request for me, but i ended up fucking Gene instead, he's more my type, with that big tongue. Naughty Boy.
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

Calexxia wrote:Yeah, but it's more often been that someone I already knew saw me and brought me a pass, if they didn't leave it at the box office for me.
Was it your brother Stephen Percy?
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

pieceofme wrote:
Calexxia wrote:Yeah, but it's more often been that someone I already knew saw me and brought me a pass, if they didn't leave it at the box office for me.
Ye gods, I'd forgotten that old canard.

Ironically, I've seen his dad a couple times at gigs out here in Phoenix. And, no, I didn't run up to him screeching, "DADDY!"

Perhaps I should've.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

Calexxia wrote:
pieceofme wrote:
Ye gods, I'd forgotten that old canard.

Ironically, I've seen his dad a couple times at gigs out here in Phoenix. And, no, I didn't run up to him screeching, "DADDY!"

Perhaps I should've.
Yep!
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

TheScootinator wrote:Never fucked Prince. I'm over 6 feet tall, and from what I understand he's intimidated as hell by tall women and had/has MAJOR little man syndrome.
Don't most short men have a tall fetish? :wink:
TheScootinator
Music Fan

Post by TheScootinator »

Lydia wrote:
TheScootinator wrote:Never fucked Prince. I'm over 6 feet tall, and from what I understand he's intimidated as hell by tall women and had/has MAJOR little man syndrome.
Don't most short men have a tall fetish? :wink:

Many of them do!!
Maddalena
Music Fan

Post by Maddalena »

rawkerfourtyfive wrote:
EuroKing wrote:When you get picked out it is important to remember that: The only reason you are backstage is to provide sexual satisfaction to the "star". Your feelings, thoughts, sexual satisfaction or health is not important to anyone. Its not an issue.

What matters is your looks, BJ skills.
That is actually not true at all. I have had this happen several times and not once was expected or approached for sexual favors and have been on several tours with bands after the fact. I have met several rockers who invite you because they actually enjoy the pleasure of your company in a non-sexual type of way and I have made several friends with rockers and road crew this way as well.

Not all of the girls you see touring with bands and stepping off the tour bus are sleeping with them. Some really ARE just friends who really do tour with them and party with them and are friends with them when they get off the road as well. I will say off topic though I have hooked up with a few rockers in my old days but that was on my own. Not with the invite of a roadie to go back there to fuck them.
I agree. I've been picked out of crowds to go backstage many times and the bands are respectful and just want to hang out with beautiful women. It's all in how you carry yourself. Even when I did choose to have sex with a band member, they still wanted to hang out and get to know me. And also these guys, even the seasoned rockers, are not just god-like sex machines, they are usually very normal.
Flowerfairy
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by Flowerfairy »

Post deleted.
Last edited by Flowerfairy on Sun May 03, 2020 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
James Halford Tate
Headlining Clubs

Post by James Halford Tate »

SanityClause wrote:Yeah. Rob Halford had me hand picked out of the audience. I don't want to talk about it.
:lol:
HollyDiver
Forming a Band

Post by HollyDiver »

A few times, but a funny one was from Maynard at an A Perfect Circle concert. I was given instructions on how to act in front of him (don't smoke in front of him -I dont smoke anyway - ...don't ask about Tool.... don't swear). The whole thing seemed silly so I left after meeting him quickly.
I did witness Jeordie White take his "selection" of two girls to the bus with him within seconds of finding out they were bisexual. Pretty hilarious.
I'd rather be reckless than rockless.

www.NoneMoreBlakk.com