Seducing a musician......

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

xxxGlamGurlxxx
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Seducing a musician......

Post by xxxGlamGurlxxx »

What are some good tips for seducing a musician?
BloodQueen
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Seducing a musician......

Post by BloodQueen »

Christ...the other white meat

"You are gayer than a rainbow handbag full of dick." ZVD

GlitterQueen
Lace & Whiskey
Location: Basking in the glow of Glenn Tipton & Richie Faulkner's awesomeness

Post by GlitterQueen »

I love this "related link" at the bottom of that awesomely useful article:

"How to Seduce a Partner who is only Recently of Legal Age"

:lol:

And as for the original poster's original question: You know what they say - If you have to ask.....
HotsOnForNowhere
Location: In the white room with black curtains near the station

Post by HotsOnForNowhere »

:) I can't stop laughing. Thanks for posting that!
"Life is like Sanskrit read to a pony" ~ Lou Reed
BloodQueen

Post by BloodQueen »

GlitterQueen wrote:
I love this "related link" at the bottom of that awesomely useful article:

"How to Seduce a Partner who is only Recently of Legal Age"

I liked the warning at the bottom: Be sure to know the legal age of consent in the area you and the young adult live, so you do not get involved in an illegal sexual relationship.

Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

Another Warning: (re: Seducing a Musician)
"Most musicians are egotistical and musically elitist - trying to show them new music is next to impossible and getting them down off their high horse won't happen. They are normally selfish/boring in bed - hence their rockstar lifestyle is there to make up for where they lack in intimacy. Go date a writer or a teacher - they are more classy, deep, and intelligent - plus they are way better in bed."
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
rattfan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by rattfan »

xxxGlamGurlxxx wrote:What are some good tips for seducing a musician?
Just take off all your clothes and dye your hair blond. It helps to have huge hooters and act ditzy. Come prepared with drugs and act stoned..Also, Pretend to be around the ages of 15, or 17 years old. If you are in your 30's say you're around 20..The younger the better. You have to have what it takes, before you start to seduce a musician. Or there prob isn't much hope.
BloodQueen

Post by BloodQueen »

Inessence wrote:Another Warning: (re: Seducing a Musician)
"Most musicians are egotistical and musically elitist - trying to show them new music is next to impossible"
That pretty much describes my spouse lol

Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

I'm a musician (non-pro, but active), here's my 2 cents:

- Be attractive. If you're not, do something about it.
- If you're fat, lose weight until you're thin to average.
- Shave your snatch.
- Give great blowjobs (watch the teeth, don't hurt us, pleeze us!).
- Be able to hold a conversation (I hate dumb girls...I like having a decent conversation before and after sex).
- Smell good and be clean (wear a decent perfume).
- Don't smoke or drink heavily (bad breath suxxx).
- Don't be looking at your mobile phone every 5 minutes, make the guy you're trying to seduce feel like the center of your attention.
- Don't be a mooch, pay for your drinks dammit!
HotsOnForNowhere
Location: In the white room with black curtains near the station

Post by HotsOnForNowhere »

They don't even buy you a drink anymore? Sheesh!
"Life is like Sanskrit read to a pony" ~ Lou Reed
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Just the broke motherfuckers, which is pretty much 95% of them.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
rattfan

Post by rattfan »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Just the broke motherfuckers, which is pretty much 95% of them.

This would also include the stoned off weed and drunk musician's to. About 95 percent of them. Seems abut right to me, not that I care, just sayin..
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

It's all about HIM, ladies. Leave your self respect at the door.
rattfan

Post by rattfan »

EvilNTent wrote:It's all about HIM, ladies. Leave your self respect at the door.
I thought I was to leave my clothes, girlfriends and drugs, which I no longer do.. at the door. :lol:
Rich-Bich
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Rich-Bich »

"Avoid dating a musician who firmly believes that his "career" must involve heavy drug use. Your life will only go down the tube if you mimic his behavior. And his career won't go far..."
HMJ wrote: "We don't judge, we sludge"
tweet75
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by tweet75 »

say "i would like to suck your cock and taste your cum and no one has to know" works almost every time
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

What about letting the musician seduce you? It's much more satisfying.
rattfan

Post by rattfan »

tweet75 wrote:say "i would like to suck your cock and taste your cum and no one has to know" works almost every time
Do you think I could seduce Stephen Pearcy by saying the above? :lol:
Jolt
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Jolt »

Jeezus....this thread kind of makes me glad my second sister focuses on firemen. At least they are less egotistical and therefore attainable or so I hope. Otherwise, I might have to beat the shit out of someone.
Lydia wrote: You're a sock puppet. My guess is that you have the same IP address as your fat friend, amouthfulloffat220.
Jack Drugless
Hanging Out With Mick & Keith

Post by Jack Drugless »

Ramen is easier to carry to the car if you buy him a whole case.
"I react. Vinny plays drums. There's a big difference." - Bill Ward

Have a good time, all of the time. That's my motto.
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Post by taste_the_rainbow »

:D
Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
catstyle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by catstyle »

If, "What are you doing later?" doesn't work, you don't have a chance.
amouthfulofsin220

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

If you have genuine chemistry with the 'musician' you're going after, you shouldn't have to ask the question.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:If you have genuine chemistry with the 'musician' you're going after, you shouldn't have to ask the question.
You've never been backstage, so you wouldn't really know, would you?

Anyway, for those who have been backstage:
- You're the most attractive woman in the room. Own that. If the other girls are prettier than you, go back to the drawing board and make yourself prettier so that next time you will be the most attractive woman in the room.
- When you are talking to the guy you're interested in, flirt confidently. If he wants a sexually forward woman, be forward. If he wants a "chase", tease him while making it clear that you want him.
- If he asks you to go somewhere else with him, always say "yes", because that means you're about to achieve your goal.
- Stay calm and confident when you're in private with him, so it doesn't seem like you're freaking out or feeling braggy about the conquest you're hoping for.
- If you suddenly change your mind and don't want to go through with it, don't waste his time by continuing to hang out while making excuses about why you're not willing to have sex with him. Go home and let someone else hang out with him who is DTF.
amouthfulofsin220

Lydia wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:If you have genuine chemistry with the 'musician' you're going after, you shouldn't have to ask the question.
You've never been backstage, so you wouldn't really know, would you?

Anyway, for those who have been backstage:
- You're the most attractive woman in the room. Own that. If the other girls are prettier than you, go back to the drawing board and make yourself prettier so that next time you will be the most attractive woman in the room.
- When you are talking to the guy you're interested in, flirt confidently. If he wants a sexually forward woman, be forward. If he wants a "chase", tease him while making it clear that you want him.
- If he asks you to go somewhere else with him, always say "yes", because that means you're about to achieve your goal.
- Stay calm and confident when you're in private with him, so it doesn't seem like you're freaking out or feeling braggy about the conquest you're hoping for.
- If you suddenly change your mind and don't want to go through with it, don't waste his time by continuing to hang out while making excuses about why you're not willing to have sex with him. Go home and let someone else hang out with him who is DTF.
Mmmhmm.

So, basically what you're saying is be brainless ho bag with no opinion, spunk, or spirit...mold yourself to what your miniscule mind thinks he might want, and conform?

Bush league.

Seriously, Lydia - my 'fat' ass is, like, totally envious of you and your obviously extensive backstage experience.

Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Mmmhmm.

So, basically what you're saying is be brainless ho bag with no opinion, spunk, or spirit...mold yourself to what your miniscule mind thinks he might want, and conform?

Bush league.

Seriously, Lydia - my 'fat' ass is, like, totally envious of you and your obviously extensive backstage experience.

This is Donna's Ho Board, you know. Fugly fatties living in fantasy land and creaming their panties to thoughts of boning Trent Reznor need not apply.

Anyway, what I'm saying is this:

You've never been backstage and you never will be unless you pay your way there by buying a VIP fan package or something. If you can't figure out what a man wants, and deliver that, you'll never seduce a musician, or any other man, for that matter. What brought you to the Ho Board, we'll never know. You could be a bald white man with a beer belly for all we know.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

HotsOnForNowhere wrote:They don't even buy you a drink anymore? Sheesh!
Most never have cash on them. I was at an after show party at a hotel bar years ago and John Taylor ask me if I wanted to buy HIM a drink. LOL! The girl sitting on the other side of me practically jumped into my lap to offer to buy it for him.

Most girls that "date" a musican are strippers because they have money and cheat as much as musicians do. So its a win-win.
ManWithSpockEars
Wannabe Rocker

Post by ManWithSpockEars »

Lydia wrote:

Bush league.

This is Donna's Ho Board, you know. Fugly fatties living in fantasy land and creaming their panties to thoughts of boning Trent Reznor need not apply.

You've never been backstage and you never will be unless you pay your way there by buying a VIP fan package or something. If you can't figure out what a man wants, and deliver that, you'll never seduce a musician, or any other man, for that matter. What brought you to the Ho Board, we'll never know. You could be a bald white man with a beer belly for all we know.

Are you the same "Lydia" that Dave Navarro is currently talking to on twitter?

http://twitter.com/#!/davenavarro6767
amouthfulofsin220

Bush league.

You've never been backstage and you never will be unless you pay your way there by buying a VIP fan package or something. If you can't figure out what a man wants, and deliver that, you'll never seduce a musician, or any other man, for that matter. What brought you to the Ho Board, we'll never know. You could be a bald white man with a beer belly for all we know.[/quote]

Damn, you've figured me out. :shock:

You're a dumb fuckin' ho, and that gives me a right to clown you even if this is the Ho Board.

Have fun gargling man mayo.

ManWithSpockEars
Wannabe Rocker

Post by ManWithSpockEars »

Is Dave Navarro talking to you on Twitter, Lydia? Seems like rest of the board likes Janes Addiction's End to The Lies single.

http://twitter.com/#!/davenavarro6767