Pierced nipples...

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: Pierced nipples...

Post by RadGurL3 »

fastermetallicat wrote:We should make an Adler thread. I don't know what about, but it should be done! :P
Oh, there are plenty of those out there...
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

Winter wrote:

Getting your clit pierced doesnt hurt believe it or not. When I got my hood ring, it pinched for a second but thats it! You can sport some pretty cool jewelry down there.
Prob just like any other piercing...at first it pinches, then it goes away, I dig.
pulliptears
Music Fan

Post by pulliptears »

My first post in a nipple thread :oops: not quite sure what that says about me haha

Anyway, I decided I wanted them pierced, and you really do need to have them both done as you tend to get 'fruit pastel fried egg syndrome'. For some reason I know not to this day I decided that whilst having both nips done I'd get a VCH done as well. I'd already got a nose piercing, and the right side of my lip so it couldn't be that much different? No?

Can't recall which came first, I blank that day out.... VCH wasn't as painful as I'd expected, more like a hot pinch and it was done. Nipples, good christ that fucking hurt. Then I realised I still needed to have the other done.... VCH was healed and looking good in a week, nipples were sore and painful and remained so for over 12 months when I finally decided enough was enough and took them out.

If you can get them to heal I imagine they are marvellous, I do like them, especially a guy with pierced nips, just wasn't for me :cry:
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

pulliptears wrote:
Can't recall which came first, I blank that day out.... VCH wasn't as painful as I'd expected, more like a hot pinch and it was done. Nipples, good christ that fucking hurt. Then I realised I still needed to have the other done.... VCH was healed and looking good in a week, nipples were sore and painful and remained so for over 12 months when I finally decided enough was enough and took them out.

If you can get them to heal I imagine they are marvellous, I do like them, especially a guy with pierced nips, just wasn't for me :cry:
That blows about your nipple piercings and having to take them out. I've had mine for about 4 months now and they're doing well.

Lately I've been thinking about getting something else done. I just don't know if I'm ready for a more "exotic" piercing.
pulliptears
Music Fan

Post by pulliptears »

RadGurL3 wrote:
pulliptears wrote:

That blows about your nipple piercings and having to take them out. I've had mine for about 4 months now and they're doing well.

Lately I've been thinking about getting something else done. I just don't know if I'm ready for a more "exotic" piercing.
I was gutted, I think its just something that some people find easier to heal than others. Such a shame because all my other piercings always healed so well.

I highly recommend the more exotic piercing, lots of pleasure for very little pain ;) Also, its self cleaning to some extent down there, nature takes care of it and heals it super quickly, usually within a week. I wear a banana bar in there, walking upstairs can be great fun :D Its one piercing I'm still going to have in the nursing home hehe
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

pulliptears wrote: I wear a banana bar in there, walking upstairs can be great fun :D Its one piercing I'm still going to have in the nursing home hehe
Oooh, that does sound fun :D
roxxtar5150
Opening for Slaughter

Post by roxxtar5150 »

Jealous of those who had no issues with theirs. I got mine done in Vegas on the last day of a trip. 10am, both done, little pain but no big deal. Flight out at 2pm, should be home by 5. Except the flight was delayed. Didn't get home until after midnight. By the time I got home, the right one was so freaking sore it hurt to think about. Infected as hell for about two weeks. But that was about 3 years ago, and I love 'em now.
It's not that I'm lazy.....it's that I don't care.
Scarletbeg0nia
Music Fan

Post by Scarletbeg0nia »

I absolutly LOVE mine:-) couldnt be happier. Also got mine done on a trip to Vegas. Both and no pain at all, the guy that pierced them actually told me i moaned in a sexy way getting them pierced lol
Cali-Grown